10 Best Hotels To Stay In Volesvres Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Volesvres Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Volesvres Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Volesvres Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Volesvres Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Volesvres Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Volesvres Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Volesvres Burgundy:
Comfort Hotel Paray Le Monial
Located on the Paray le Monial Center motorway interchange, the Comfort Hotel Paray Le Monial is surrounded in a large tree-lined park. It offers spacious and modern rooms with tea and coffee making facilities, free Wi-Fi internet access and a TV.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, beauty mirror and a bath or shower. Some of the rooms are also adapted to guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the Comfort Hotel Paray Le Monial, it offers a choice of hot and cold and sweet and savory food such as fresh eggs, pastries and bread.Free parking is available on site, and the hotel is easily accessible by the E607 motorway. Services such as bicycle rental, tour guides, horse riding, boat rental and a golf club are located near the property.
- We are frequent visitors to this hotel, it is a perfect fit for us.
- We felt very welcome.Everything was done for our confort. There are two restaurants close to the hotel you can walk to. Many leaflets for tourist information in the lobby.
- Good location with parking just off the N141 crossing France for an overnight stop.
- We booked the hotel because we needed a place to stay over night. The first impressions was excellent, the second even better. The receptionist was extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is just next to a major motorway. But very well insulated against noise. We liked it a lot.
- Ease of access to motorways and not far from the town.
B&B Hôtel Paray-le-Monial
B&B Paray le Monial is located in Paray-le-Monial and offers hotel accommodations and a terrace. High-speed fiber-optic Wi-Fi access is available for free throughout the property.The rooms have a desk and flat-screen TV with sport channels and children’s channels. Each room also comes with a private bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served each morning in the communal lounge, with an additional cost.B&B Paray le Monial provides free private parking and the Basilica of Paray-le-Monial is 2 mi from the hotel.
- Clean . Air Con worked. It was 42C when we got there. Location good once we found it. Near shopping centre and petrol
- Functional room, with air conditioning, which was very good on a warm summer day.
- Good location for our purposes, ample free parking, clean and comfortable beds.
- It was good but sober. The nearby restaurant made our short stay good.
- Personnel très sympa ! Nos vélos ont été mis dans un local sécurisé. Chambre confortable !
The Originals Boutique, Hostellerie des Trois Pigeons, Paray-le-Monial (Inter-Hotel)
Set in the city center, The Originals Boutique, Hostellerie des Trois Pigeons, Paray-le-Monial is located within walking distance of the Saint-Nicolas Tower (16th century), and the City Hall of Paray Le Monial and its Renaissance-style façade.Former post house, The Originals Boutique, Hostellerie des Trois Pigeons offers modern comforts while retaining its original, period charm. It features an amazing historical heritage and presents the ideal backdrop to all History enthusiasts.The Originals Boutique, Hostellerie des Trois Pigeons, Paray-le-Monial offers an on-site adjustable lounge for your seminars or lunch meetings, and 2 restaurant rooms where you can enjoy regional specialties and international cuisine, a large choice of regional cheeses and home-made pastries.
- Excellent location, very nice and friendly staff, very good overall conditions. I would highly recommend this location!
- Good bed. Free parking for my motorbike in the garage.
Everything was good (clean, easy access, good location, very quiet place, comfortable bed) . I will definitely stay again. And I will try the breakfast to the hotel next time.
Regarding the parking (I didn’t had a car this time, but I asked information in case I will need next time): there is vis-a-vis a covered parking for the hotel guests, for which you have to pay extra 6,7 euros per day.
- The friendly hotel dog, the price was good, it was a little dated but adequate for a one night stay
- The food was superb. Our room was quiet and comfortable. Car parking was in a private garage. A traditional franchise hotel in the best possible way
Hotel De La Basilique
This hotel is located in Paray le Monial, between the Romanesque basilica and the Renaissance town hall. Guests have Wi-Fi access and are invited to dine in the hotel’s restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured in each heated guest room, and some rooms have views of the basilica. The rooms have carpet flooring and include private bathrooms with toiletries and hairdryers.Traditional French cuisine and regional specialties are proposes in the hotel’s on-site restaurant. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area or in the comfort of guest rooms.
The room was large and the bathroom spacious.
The hotel restaurant had excellent service and food, we came to see the Basilica and the religious sites as pilgrims. So convenient and the staff was wonderful.
- We were very pleased with the helpfulness of the staff. The room and amenities were very satisfactory. Dinner at their dining room was tasteful.
- Good hotel. Spacious rooms. Nice service in the restaurant. Next to the basilique. Recommended
- Wonderful location in the old town, short walk to all areas , lovely old hotel but nicely renovated with an excellent bathroom. Easy public parking nearby. Clean comfortable beds.
A fabulous old but well-maintained house with lots of character (wood staircase, mosaic tile floors, etc.). Our room was modern – and very large. The shower could easily fit three people.
We didn’t eat in the hotel but took a peek in the dining hall, which looks like it probably did in the 30s. Grand.
- The room was large and the bathroom spacious.
The Delfotel is nestled in a lush and peaceful area 1.2 mi away from the center of Paray-le-Monial, right in front of the famous Canal du Center. It features a heated swimming pool.Rooms include air-conditioning, satellite tv and wireless Internet access both unlimited and free. The Delfotel is the ideal place to stay whether you are just stopping by or enjoying a long holiday.The hotel restaurant offers 4 different menus according to the seasons.The hotel is a 20-minute walk from the basilica and 6.2 mi from Charolles. A secure car park and a bike shelter are available on site.
- This hotel suited our purpose being right next to the canal bike route. However, that is pretty much all it has going for it.
We liked the swimming pool in the hot weather and
It was nice to feed the pet goats.
The cycle lane alongside the canal was really good to get in to the village. Thank you.
- Friendly helpful staff. Good sized comfortable room with plenty of lighting and sockets. Attractive gardens with mature trees and animals. Excellent tasty evening meal – three generous courses and wine for 20€
- The receptionist and waitress were super friendly!
Nuit très calme espace piscine agréable et profondeur idéale pour les familles (1,10 à 1,40) mini ferme et balançoires pour les enfants personnel sympathique
Petit déjeuner continental en libre service donc à volonté avec la visite sur la terrasse du lapin gourmand
Vaste parking fermé
Located in the countryside in the Burgundy region, this motel features a swimming pool with sun loungers in the garden. A mini-bar and free Wi-Fi are provided in the guest rooms.Each room has a flat-screen TV and a traditional décor with wooden furnishings. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bathtub and include a hairdryer.Regional meats and Burgundy wines are served in the Grill-Pizzeria restaurant at Le Charollais. Enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided.Morvan Regional Natural Park is 34 mi from this motel and free private parking is available on site.
- Perfect motel-like place for an overnight stay. But also for longer, because the room is quite spacious and plenty of parking.
- motel style was very convenient for parking the car outside, and had a great restaurant attached
- A nice roadside hotel with a very good restaurant attached. Super convenient place to stop when traveling through. All the rooms are ground floor and you park your car in front of your window. The room was spacious, clean, some elements recently updated, nice big bathroom, huge and very comfortable bed, also mini fridge and kettle provided in the room. We had tasty take away pizza from the restaurant but if we arrived earlier we would’ve gone for a sit down meal. The place was quite busy on Sat evening. The local beef stakes did look very nice. Staff in the hotel very friendly and looks like out of hours you can do self check-in from the vending machine outside reception door. There’s a big supermarket, petrol station 5 mins drive away and also a few other restaurant options nearby.
- Room, food at the restaurant and breakfast very good
- Motel type accommodation, very handy to back your car up to the door to facilitate loading/unloading. Clean and comfortable beds, separate toilet and bathroom.
Hôtel Les Diligences
The Diligences offers hospitality and culinary tradition, constantly updated. It has been operating in Digoin since the 17th century.The redecorated hotel provides 6 individually furnished guest rooms with every comfort, a delightful terrace in the interior courtyard, and a superb wine list.
- Room with balcony overlooking courtyard and Loire river.
- Excellent central location. Easy to get to with good secure parking
- Staff, location, classic French hotel, food was good, at a price.
- Location of the hotel was excellent, down by the river Loire and easy walking to the canal, which crosses the Loire via a most impressive bridge. Room with a balcony. Public parking nearby. Staff all very nice. Weather was superb!
- Situated right next to a river, calm surroundings. The staff was very friendly and speaks English, German and French. Dinner is amazing, we can only recommend to eat there!
Hotel Le Temeraire
Hotel Le Temeraire in Charolles features a bar and a terrace. Free WiFi and room service are provided.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk and a TV. Guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at HOTEL LE TEMERAIRE.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
The lady owner was excellent at her job, she was a really good people person, warmhearted
and a perfect hostess. The whole place was immaCulate and very welcoming. Classy decor while being also a very tasteful mix of modern and traditional. There was nothing at all which we sid not appreciate, so will always recommend her.
- Close yo the centre nice view very friendly family run hotel
- Spacious and airy room. Convenient location with easy and safe parking on the street outside the hotel. Helpful, friendly staff. Within easy walking distance of Charolles centre, which we found more attractive than we had been expecting, with some nice restaurants.
The croissants were really excellents, the breakfast lovely and the service perfect.
We were welcome by the owner with lots of hospitality… we had a great time in this little place.
- The friendliness and helpfullness of the whole family. The convenience of have a pizzaria on sight. The garden facility for our dog. The fact that they did not charge extra for our dog. The cost of breakfast which included home made cake and bread was included in the room rate.
- The lady owner was excellent at her job, she was a really good people person, warmhearted
Logis Hotel Le Merle Blanc
Hotel Le Merle Blanc is located just outside the village of Digoin in the Bourgogne region. It offers peaceful accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.The soundproofed guest rooms feature a private bathroom and flat-screen satellite TV.Le Merle Blanc offers a daily buffet breakfast which can be taken in the breakfast room or in the guest room.The hotel’s restaurant is open for lunch and dinner. It serves regional and traditional specialties and offers both set menus and a la carte dishes. In the summer season you can enjoy a barbecue on the terrace.Logis Hotel Le Merle Blanc is 6.8 mi from the pilgrimage site of Paray-le-Monial. Free private parking is available for guests exploring the Saone-et-Loire department.
- The host was friendly and helpful with directions
- L’accueil de la propriétaire – excellente literie – choix du petit déjeuner – parking et wifi gratuits – possibilité de prendre les repas en extérieur.
L’accueil chaleureux. Le repas et petit-déjeuner très copieux et bon.
La chambre était confortable et propre.
La mairresse de maison était très disponible et a l’écoute.
Un séjour agréable à recommander.
- Les petits déjeuners ont été facturés 10.90€ par personne. Sur le tableau extérieur il était noté que les petits-déjeuners étaient offerts lors d’une réservation d’une chambre???
Très bon accueil avec le sourire.
Idéal pour weekend en famille au Pal.
Terrasse du restaurant très agréable.
Hôtel La Reconce
Hotel La Reconce is located in southern Burgundy in a 2500m2 park. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and suites, a restaurant and garden. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Rooms at La Reconce have light wood parquet floors and private bathroom with shower.The on site restaurant, Le Restaurant de la Poste, serves house made dishes from fresh, local ingredients. Guests can dine on the terrace.Hotel La Reconce is 5 mi from the Paray-le-Monial Train Station and 6.8 mi from the St Yan Airport.
- Lovely owners, calm and peaceful situation, spacious bedroom and excellent meal and breakfast
- Very pleasant stay. Room was very comfortable, meal in the restaurant was out standing.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, sehr bequemes Bett und am Morgen ein super leckeres französisches Frühstück 😄
Le petit déjeuner est trop cher pour ce qui est proposé.
Par contre l’hôtel est agréable, joli emplacement, avec possibilité de prendre une boisson en terrasse en soirée.
- très accueillant, spacieux, calme, propre. merci !
Top Hotels In Volesvres Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Volesvres Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Volesvres Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Volesvres Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!