10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vivar Del Cid Castile And Leon:
La Casa del Huerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa del Huerto offers accommodations in Vivar del Cid, just 6 miles from Burgos. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Covarrubias is 26 miles from La Casa del Huerto, and Mata is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from La Casa del Huerto.
- The hostess pays a lot of attention to her Bed and Breakfast hotel. The village, Vivar del Cid, is the start of the Camino del Cid route.
Casa del Huerto is a lovely old house with a lovely garden. It was all value for money, including the breakfast.
The setting is quiet and the owner very helpful and amiable. She speaks a little English.
- Pleasant place for a stop over and quite close to Santander.
- Great stopover on our way to Madrid. Immaculate, and very comfortable.
- Carmen es encantadora, la casa es preciosa, acogedora, amplia, cómoda y está muy limpia.
Hq La Galeria
One of our top picks in Burgos.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hq La Galeria offers accommodations in Burgos, just 24 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 11 miles from Hq La Galeria, and Oña is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- For a stop over hotel this was perfect, the rooms are like English 4* hotels at a fraction of the price. Rooms are large, beds are comfortable, facilities in the room included a mini bar as well as combs, toothbrush, toothpaste and many more you wouldn’t expect.
- We enjoyed the tapas. Breakfast was good. Cannot find anything negative to say about about our stay there.
- Receptionist was fantastic. Gave us a map of Burgos and highlighted all the places of interest and the best streets to go for an evening meal and where to [park.
- Lovely sized room, location wasn’t great but we were only there 2 night, restaurant and cafe were great
The hotel and all staff were great, the food was fantastic in the restaurant (pricey thought)
The rooms were big and light from carpark wasn’t a problem, Breakfast was excellent, easy access from main road perfectly located for Santander if you need to break your journey.
Hotel Puerta de Burgos
One of our top picks in Burgos.Hotel Puerta de Burgos is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta de Burgos, and Oña is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff in the dining room both for the breakfast and the dinner where excellent. I have Celiac Disease and one of the waitresses took especially good care of my needs.
- Very helpful staff. Clean modern hotel. Great bathroom with thick fluffy towels.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We were only passing through this time but would like to return and see more of Burgos.
- The beds were very comfortable. After 7 days in albergues walking the Camino this hotel room was pure delight. Staff were very friendly. Thank you
- Staff were Friendly and nice, room was lovely big bath, just perfect after a long walk on the Camino, breakfast was very good
Hotel Maria Luisa
Located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos, Hotel Maria Luisa features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hotel Maria Luisa, and Mata is 13 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Lovely Art Deco themed room, with a very comfortable bed. The breakfast room/cafeteria had a great ambiance and a good choice of food on the buffet. The secure underground parking was an essential aspect. Extraordinarily good value for a very decent city centre hotel, only ten minutes walk from the cathedral. Would happily stay here again!
- Our room was upgraded! The room was far superior to expectations! Staff very friendly. Excellent buffet breakfast, good choice of meats and pastries!
- Nice big bed. The room was not modern but very nice.Lovely staff who were smiling and friendly at all times. Plenty to eat at breakfast. Good secure parking next to the hotel.
- The hotel is well located at just a 10 min walk to the Burgos Cathedral a landmark you don’t want to miss if you are on the city. Parking is private in front of the hotel.
Staff were excellent and all spoke quite good English.
Breakfast was very good, very fresh and nice selection.
Our room was also spotless and quite comfortable.
La Posada del Pintor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Posada del Pintor offers accommodations in Las Quintanillas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 7 miles from La Posada del Pintor, and Covarrubias is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 11 miles from La Posada del Pintor.
- Hospitality was exceptional. Warm, very friendly and inviting. Would certainly go there again if travelling that way.
- Accommodation was very good, they were perfect hosts. Food was very good, the area itself was very quiet. But we were very satisfied with everything
- Bed very comfortable, house autentic, super service, a good place for stop over or holiday. Very close to the highway. Will come again.
- Blanca and Jesus made us feel very welcome. Their hospitality is outstanding. The rooms are beautiful with many original features. Jesus cooked us dinner like you would for a long lost friend. Thank you Blanca and Jesus, we will be back.
- Jesus and Blanca the owners were perfect hosts. This is a old house that has been very tastefully renovated and maintained. The bedroom was spotlessly clean and warm which was most welcome for November. Excellent breakfast.
Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos offers accommodations in Rubena, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Ezcaray is 29 miles from Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The TV was not able to switch to English language as other TVs can
- Everything. This is the second time we have stayed on our way to Bilbao. This time we had the restaurant dinner and it was amazing. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable and the staff are very courteous and efficient. They have school parties staying but they have a separate sleeping wing and dinning hall. Love the geological and archiological specimins and information that are adorning the main areas.
- The location of the hotel was excellent and easy to find. The room was comfortable and the staff friendly.
- peaceful location, lovely staff, and yes, the croissants were lovely too. convenient place to stay for travelling north
Everything was brilliant.
Definitely go back again
Hotel Las Terrazas
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Las Terrazas is located in Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 23 miles from Hotel Las Terrazas, and Mata is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Las Terrazas.
- Good, clean very reasonably priced hotel with ample parking. Restaurant serves good food at discount prices. We always stay here when traveling to and from Portugal.
- Very clean, comfortable and good value. Restaurant convienent and also good value.
- Really nice place ideal location for a stop over. Plenty of space for parking and afilling station next door.
- Good hotel in Burgos, very clean and quiet. Reasonably priced restaurant on site with a good choice of food.
- Good access to the city by the car or other kind of transport. Local bus is running only couple of times a day – do not depend on it. Hotel is primarily used only as a transition accomodation for a night when travelling distances. No road noise in the room thanks to concrete barrier onthe roof. One downside of it is that you can see only sky with indirect light entering the room.
Hotel Alda Cardeña
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hotel Alda Cardeña is located in Burgos, just 29 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Hotel Alda Cardeña, and Mata is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Alda Cardeña.
- A really pleasant supprise! I stayed with my little boy for one night and we had a wonderful night. Lovely rooms for the price. The reception staff really looked after us. Fantastic 🙂
- Really big room you can fit 3 people and the communication with the hotel is super nice. I got a late check in and everything was arranged for me. Really awesome. Really big bathroom.
- The room was very clean and spacious. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast good.
- rooms were spacious, bed comfortable and everything worked as it should.
Very helpful and professional staff
Very clean and modern
Located 1,000 feet from Burgos Cathedral, Abba Burgos offers free use of the heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and paddle tennis court. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.Situated on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the Abba Burgos is next to Castillo Park and opposite Atapuerca Convention Centre. Burgos Castle is a 5-minute walk away. The hotel offers great views over the city.The bright, air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV, a safe and a minibar. There is a work desk and trouser press, and the private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The Abba restaurant serves fresh, seasonal dishes and features a garden terrace with views over the city. There is a café-bar, and room service is available.There is a 24-hour front desk. Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning services are offered. On-site parking is available for an extra charge.
- Very helpful staff comfortable rooms and very good breakfast short walk to the cathedral. Good garage parking at extra cost
Good sized room very comfortable bed
Very good breakfast
- Location was very good and the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- This hotel is very central and with a good parking. The guys at the reception where very helpful and nice. Rooms are pretty ok and the bed was comfy. Locations is almost as perfect as it gets. The best surprise was the restaurant! Seriously… it has great food and the waitress was very sweet. My family and I are used to eat in wonderful starred restaurants and we can say the restaurant of this place has been underrated: it’s actually very good food, very low price for the quality of what you get and they are nice. Don’t leave without trying the menu. One more plus: they are pet friendly.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. There was a garden outside our room which made it easy with the dogs.
Hotel Norte y Londres
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hotel Norte y Londres is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Norte y Londres, and Oña is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Norte y Londres.
Certainly not up to par for 3 star.
No garbage bin inside the room.
No drinking watet.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Comfortable large rooms. Very good value for money. Car park close.
- The hotel is in an excellent location, directly in the middle of everything you would want to do visiting Burgos.
- I loved the window that we could open to let in fresh air and hear the life of the plaza. I loved the good sized bathroom with a bath.
- Old building had character. Good location. Helpful staff.
- Bad location.
Top Hotels In Vivar Del Cid Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vivar del Cid Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!