10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vistabella Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Vistabella Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vistabella Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vistabella Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vistabella Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vistabella Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vistabella Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vistabella Valencia Community:
Hotel Golf Campoamor
One of our top picks in Campoamor.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Golf Campoamor offers accommodations in Campoamor, just 20 miles from Murcia. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Torrevieja is 6 miles from Hotel Golf Campoamor, and Cartagena is 24 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 11 miles away.
- Breakfast was terrible. Had to ask for scrambled egg at 9.50am the rest of food was cold. no place to sit in bar to have a drink because of function. Staff at reception made no eye contact and not interested on how our stay went.
- I’ve been before @ 4 years ago, I never thought I’d be back, so nice surprise for us.
- The views, the value for money and the beautiful setting are all why we keep returning time after time..
- Just as I expected, smallish room but big enough for one person. Clean and tidy with good wifi and a good cross section of international stations available on the TV.
- Would definitely recommend this hotel, its set in such a beautiful tranquil area and the views from the hotel and the rooms is just wonderful, rooms were nicely presented and clean and a the bed was very comfortable, loved the views from the balcony, we were staying there for 3 days over Christmas, just had breakfast which was really nice, all in all a great stay 🙂
Located in Granja de Rocamora, 26 miles from Alicante, Hotel Versalles features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Murcia is 17 miles from Hotel Versalles, and Torrevieja is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 20 miles from Hotel Versalles.
- There was certainly no meals . Access was good , the room was clean and the WiFi was good .
Room very comfortable , shower superb , good spotless hotel , lacked tea and coffee in room but is that a British thing ?
Lovely hosts , language barrier a bit of a problem but we got there , would recommend this hotel .
- The owners could not have been more helpful to us. First we asked about parking. The owner moved his own car into the street so we could park in his garage! Then when we asked about food as it was late he said there was a place across the road but it was better to walk to the local pool as it had a BBQ on that night. We went to get a quick shower and when we came back down he insisted on driving us to the pool. The food was delicious. The room and breakfast were also excellent.
The owners were very attentive and made a huge effort with translating as we spoke poor Spanish
Very rural and classic Spanish area
They recommended an amazing beach
Owner and his wife were extremely welcoming. We arrived late but were served a beer on request.
Bedroom and bathroom was great.
Bed was enormous and really comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent.
Honestly couldn’t fault the place ata ll.
Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia offers accommodations in San Pedro del Pinatar, just 22 miles from Murcia. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Torrevieja is 12 miles from Lodomar Hotel Apartaments, and Cartagena is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia.
- We had a good view of the flamingos on the Salinas from bedroom window. The cafeteria provided a very pleasant evening snack. Car park was inexpensive.
- Breakfast was very nice. Room also nice and we could open the window at night for fresh air.
Good size apartment, baby cot, clean, hot air conditioning. Recommended if you don’t pay too much.
Rented bikes at 7 euro/4 hours.
- bed was fab, breakfast was lovely too and the male waiter / barman (Bulgarian )was so helpful and always informative, helpful and pleasant. The housekeeping staff, the reception staff all did a fab job.
- Lovely hotel, well equipped. Pleasant staff who were also very helpful. Restaurant was very good and value for money.
Located in Crevillente, 19 miles from Alicante, Hotel Goya features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms have a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Murcia is 25 miles from Hotel Goya, and Torrevieja is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Goya.
We had amazing holiday. The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. I want to thank Hermina for all the support ,help and professionalism .
We also wanted to thanks for all the staff Las Palmeras for the best service in Restaurant.
- Great value for money, good wifi, large clean rooms, close to Alicante airport, busstop right outside the hotel.
There was nothing to like.
It’s in a predominantly Muslim area.
- Value for money. Staff did their best to help despite their very limited command of English.
- Me gustó todo, el personal amable, la comodidad de las camas, y todo muy limpio. Sin duda lo recomiendo, y el precio inmejorable. Volveré. Gracias por todo.
- We had amazing holiday. The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. I want to thank Hermina for all the support ,help and professionalism .
Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel
Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel is located in Orihuela, just 31 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Murcia is 12 miles from Palacio de Tudemir Boutique Hotel, and Torrevieja is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The hotel was fine but its restaurant was the WORST that I have ever been in. There were only 2 other clients and I doubt that they, like us, will ever go back – the next evening there seemed to be nobody there!
- the hotel is located in a nice old building with historical back ground
- Loved the location the front doors of the hotel fab
- The staff were very helpful. Located very centrally, right in centre . Very clean. Public car park fairly close, hotel gets you a discount to 19 euros.
- Staff friendly and professional. Clean and comfortable. Lovely room.
Hotel Doña Monse
Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Hotel Doña Monse is located in Torrevieja in the region of Valencia Community, just 30 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Murcia is 22 miles from Hotel Doña Monse, and Cartagena is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Doña Monse.
- Spacious room. Clean hotel and excellent throughout
Free Car Parking. Easy to find. Bus stop outside to go to beach area or a 5 min drive
Good Food. Comfortable bed. Disabled friendly.
Good stopover if traveling by car to other areas.
- The accommodation was very good however we stayed in room 331 and the noise from what sounded like the hot water heater disturbed us during the night. Everything else was perfect.
- Hotel was modern and quite new. Breakfast was good, although I missed fresh vegetables. Room was really nice, big bed and had a lovely big bathroom. Hotel has a nice outside pool and a gym.
- Our whole stay at the Hotel was amazing will highly recommend them.
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Guardamar del Segura, 20 miles from Alicante, Hotel Mediterráneo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Murcia is 27 miles from Hotel Mediterráneo, and Torrevieja is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The staff were fantastic; they couldn’t do enough.
The bedding and towels were spotlessly clean.
- Fab location. Basic hotel but excellent value for money and very clean
- Good value and well kept family run hotel. Very clean and beds were comfortable. Tailored for Spanish guests which is fine. Staff were civil and helped with luggage storage on last day. Guardamar itself is beautiful.
- The hotel is in a great location close to the beach and some nice bars and restaurants.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This modern, family hotel is set in the center of Guardamar del Segura, making it ideal for a beach break on the golden sands and clear Mediterranean waters of the Costa Blanca.Use the Hotel Quino as a base to visit over 7 miles of excellent beaches and natural landscape. You can even choose to explore the local area using bikes rented from the hotel. The closest beach is found only 1,000 feet from the hotel.After a day on the beach, relax in the hotel’s game room or TV lounge. Then finish off the day with a tasty meal in the on-site restaurant before enjoying a refreshing drink in the hotel bar.
- Very comfortable, great night sleep, English tv programs
- Family run hotel Excellent staff . location & immaculate
- Room was lovely. Staff very helpful. Staff at breakfast offered us scrambled eggs which was lovely.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, good atmosphere.
- I would have preferred the staff to ask me each morning if I wanted eggs and not just given without asking.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Arce is located in San Pedro del Pinatar, a 15-minute walk from Mar Menor’s mud baths. Free WiFi access is available throughout.This family-oriented hotel offers ironing and laundry services, as well as a safety deposit box. An on-site parking is available for a surcharge for cars.Each room at the Arce hotel has air conditioning and central heating, as well as a fridge, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Shops, restaurants, a pharmacy and petrol station can be found within 2 minutes on foot, as well as a bus stop. Centro 2 Mares is 5 minutes away by car. San Javier Airport is 5 miles from the property, and Balsicas Train Station is 11.2 miles away. Torre Pacheco and the IFEPA Convention Centre are 13 miles from the property. Torrevieja is 13.7 miles away and Alicante Airport is 47.8 miles away.
- Whole hotel was spotless inside and outside.room was spacious.floor and walls are fully tiled.our small bathroom has all the fixtures and beautifully tiled.
- Jose and Salvador could not do enough for us. Our room was lovely and spotlessly clean every day. We looked forward to the breakfast every morning and the banter with the two boys on reception. If we needed anything at all we just asked. Fantastic service from all of the staff. Or Spanish was whollly inadequate to converse with staff in their native language but we did get by and shared a few jokes. As we went to Spain it was up to us to speak Spanish and not for staff to speak in English to us. Will definitely go back to this hotel and would recommend anyone to stay here. Hopefully, next time we will know more Spanish 🙂
- Great location for the beach and local shops. Very clean and comfortable. Rooms cleaned every day. Helpful staff. A pleasant hotel to stay in.
- Jose was the most polite friendly and generous hotiler we have ever met. He could not have done enough for us, creating a wonderful experience and start at his hotel. Would highly recommend this hotel, excellent value for money and very helpful and friendly staff.
Location was fine, 5 mins to walk to the beach, past lots of restaurants.
The staff were lovely and helpful.
Very cheap, although that didn’t offset the negatives.
Hotel La Oficina
Hotel La Oficina offers accommodations in San Miguel de Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or lake. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Alicante is 31 miles from Hotel La Oficina, and Murcia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- excellent Internet, Breakfirst included, perfect Price, very comfortable Beds, free Parking
- The food was fabulous and the bed was telling me to swim in it
- Super fast Internet, Excellent comfortable Bed !!!
- Location was good for getting around the local area and being in the country. The Black Bull Reataurant was next door and served good food at reasonable prices. Room size was good albeit overlooked the road….but not an overly busy road…
- Size of room and balcony, the bar below served good food and all the staff were helpful and friendly. It suited my needs as a base.especally Gummy and Steff.
Top Hotels In Vistabella Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vistabella Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vistabella Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vistabella Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!