10 Best Hotels To Stay In Visan Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Visan Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Visan Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Visan Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Visan Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Visan Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Visan Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Visan Rhône-alps:
Hotel Du Midi
Located in the heart of Visan, a village from the 14th century, in the Vaucluse Region, the Hotel du Midi features a terrace and free WiFi access.All rooms of the Hotel du Midi feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served in the morning. Restaurants can be found less than 650 feet away.This property is 14 mi from the A7 motorway and 16 mi from Orange.
- Room large, bed comfortable. Run by young couple who are warm and charming. She speaks English, French and German. Petit dej was copious and delicious, even pancakes!
- Great check in experience with very friendly staff who were really helpful. Had a fantastic room with a very comfortable bed and immaculate cleanliness. Air-conditioning worked well also. Would 100% recommend and will be definitely be booking again.
- Reception by the owner was very friendly and professional. Hotel located in the center of Visan, with front entrance facing the “new” town whereas the rear faced the “old” town. Street parking very close to the hotel. Continental breakfast including a pancake making machine (!). Lovely internal courtyard where breakfast was served. Ample rooms with a/c. Highly recommended.
Beautifully restored building.
Beautiful Provencal village
- Great hotel! We enjoyed everything! We had a room with separate entrance, felt like we were staying in our private house. Good breakfast, fresh bread, very good value for money!
Le Grand Hotel
With an outdoor swimming pool, this hotel is located in Valréas, 9.3 mi from the Castle of Grignan. It is surrounded by a garden of 8202 ft² and guests can relax and dine on the furnished terrace.All the soundproofed rooms at Le Grand Hotel feature an LCD TV with satellite channels. Each also includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. Le Grand Hotel also has an on-site bar and a restaurant, offering traditional dishes from the region.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Private parking is also possible on site with an extra cost and the city of Orange is 22 mi away.
- Zeer aardig en behulpzaam personeel en de prachtige inrichting van het hotel!
- De ontvangst en vriendelijkheid van de eigenaar en zijn zoon.
- très bon rapport qualité prix; accueil ++++, situation géographique centrale et vieil hotel avec du charme
La proximité du centre ville
Le parking intégré
L’accueil du patron
- L’accueil a été excellent. Le petit déjeuner est tout à fait dans la norme.
Auberge Castel Mireio
Auberge Castel Mireio is located in Cairanne, a town in the heart of Provence and on the renowned Route des Vins of the Rhone Valley in the scenic Vaucluse.This family-run hotel is composed of 8 comfortable guestrooms uniquely decorated and named after a grape variety from the surrounding region. The rooms are well equipped and feature air-conditioning and Wi-Fi internet access.During the summer months, meals and drinks can be enjoyed on the lovely outdoor terrace.The Auberge Castel Mireio also features a swimming pool and a comfortable lounge area where guests can enjoy a good book or relax in very pleasant surroundings.
- Close to the village, very kind hosts and the beds are comfortable.
- Great location, friendly owners, nice pool, comfortable. The place looks a bit dated at first but we had a good stay. Some garden maintenance would easily change that first impression.
- Whats not to like, an ideal location and hotel for either leisure or business.
- The room was quiet and the beds comfy. Breakfast was good and the staff friendly and helpful.
- The owners are very friendly and welcoming. We really enjoyed a short break and was able to maximise our experience due to the owners help and suggestions.
La Farigoule sits on the famous Route de Vin in Sainte Cécile les Vignes in the Côte du Rhône region. Its comfortable rooms have TV, private showers and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned restaurant in La farigoule serves creative cuisine based on the flavors of the region. Complement your meal with some of the finest wines of the Côte du Rhône.La Farigoule also has a bar and a shaded terrace, which is available during the summer months.Free public parking is available.
Food here is superb! Worth the journey. The rooms work, in that we did not need the air con despite it being the hottest September we remember. The shower gives copius hot water and none of it pours onto the bathroom floor, unlike nearly every modern hotel. You can even turn it on without freezing water drowning your arm.
Eating can be done in the comfort of the beautifully dressed dining room but who would give up the total luxury of eating under the vine covered canopy of the terrace. I had the Sainte Pierre. It was served with a light, creamy, cepes sauce, smooth buttery creamed potatoes and ratatouille. I get grumpy when asked to eat from tiles, boards or any other gimmick. Here food is served on hot porcellain plates and not a mini chip basket to be seen. Wonderful.
- Superbly comfortable double bed, matched with a spacious and sparkling clean shower and a restaurant providing sublimely good food, cooked in house. Eating an evening meal on a vine covered terrace provided by a chef who is clearly proud of his very considerable skill. Brilliantly, well cooked food presented properly, on plates, not on roof tiles, wooden boards or paper and not a mini chip basket in sight. Long may that continue.
- Good location, great restaurant and cheerful staff
- Very friendly and welcoming owners. Our room had a separate sitting area with a sofa. The evening meal was superb, as was the breakfast. Lovely little village with an excellent Saturday market.
Petit déjeuner normal
Restaurant intégré à l’hotel
- Food here is superb! Worth the journey. The rooms work, in that we did not need the air con despite it being the hottest September we remember. The shower gives copius hot water and none of it pours onto the bathroom floor, unlike nearly every modern hotel. You can even turn it on without freezing water drowning your arm.
Le Logis Du Chateau
One of our top picks in Vaison-la-Romaine.Le Logis Du Chateau is located in Vaison-la-Romaine among the vineyards of central Provence. The hotel residence has a scenic terrace and outdoor swimming pool.Le Logis Du Chateau offers air-conditioned guestrooms with TVs and free WiFi.Guests of this hotel residence can enjoy a continental buffet breakfast as well as a selection of cocktails in the hotel bar.The Logis is 0.6 mi from Vaison Cathedral and the Roman Bridge over the River Ouvèze.
- Walking distance to the Citée Romaine. Wonderful view from the terraces. Staff is absolutely fantastic
- The staff (especially Katherine?) was very helpful. We got upgraded to a balcony room and a view of the local castle. Free, on site parking. Nice, firm mattress. Beautiful grounds to walk around.
Lovely view of the old town. Large room with a good size terrace.
Food was quite good, although not a huge choice.
- The shower was broken, the inside was very run down, but good for location and breakfast was nice.
- Wonderful location with outstanding panorama over the town of Vaison last Romaine and the landscape around, as well as the medieval castle higher up. Very good breakfast.
La Bastide de Vaison
Set in a former 13th-century roadhouse used by the Templars, La Bastide de Vaison is located 2.2 mi from the medieval village of Vaison-la-Romaine. The property is 12 mi from the Dentelles de Montmirail mountains and 19 mi from Mont Ventoux. Guests can enjoy the on-site swimming pool and the poolside terrace with sun beds.The guest rooms all have a TV and free WiFi. Each room with attached bathroom includes free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the vaulted breakfast room, which features original stone walls and a modern décor. Breakfast can also be enjoyed on the shaded terrace in fine weather.The area is popular for cycling and hiking and bike storage space is available onsite.Avignon TGV train station is 35 mi away and Orange train station is 16 mi away. Numerous characteristic Provençal villages can be found within a 15-minute driving, such as Séguret, Crestet and Gigondas.
- Breakfast was good, lovely venue, friendly hosts, great pool.
- Staff was friendly and helpful….great help on restaurant options and reservations.
- The pool was nice and the grounds/hotel pretty. We bike rode from the hotel through the Provence area. It was located close to the town of Vaison la Romaine. The room did have air conditioning & although the room itself was small & cramped with 3 twin beds, the bathroom was large with a good shower.
- The staff was super helpful, friendly and communicating. The breakfast, which was not included in the price, was terrific.
- The owners were wonderful!! They were so friendly and so welcoming and made us feel so special.
At the foot of the Renaissance castle, this hotel is located is Grignan village. Bedrooms have bathrobes, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Some have original stonework or a balcony.The guest rooms are individually decorated and some feature a sitting area and a minibar. Rooms feature antique furniture and some have exposed beams. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.At Hôtel Sévigné, a buffet breakfast is served every morning and can be taken in the guest room. There is a bar on site, and restaurants nearby in the village.With free public parking on site, the Sévigné hotel is accessible via highway A7. Montelimar Train Station is 19 miles away.
- Everything but I wish they would add eggs to the breakfast buffet.
- The hotel and especially our room was fantastic. I highly recommend Hotel Sevigne. Best thing was the staff so friendly and helpful!
Nice room, quite large. The bathroom was small but had a good shower. Staff was friendly and the town is well worth a visit.
The breakfast buffet was great. Eggs made to order, cheeses, ham and salamis, fruit, bread, cereal, pastries, juice, and unlimited coffee! What a delight.
- The hotel had a nice, old-style vibe. Great location to visit Grignan castle.
- Nice people, nice atmosphere, a very good breakfast! Everything perfect
Logis Hotel La Bastide des Monges
Hotel La Bastide des Monges is 2.5 mi from the center of Nyons and 12 mi from the Château de Grignan. It offers a seasonal heated outdoor swimming pool and a wellness area with a hot tub and sauna that is available all year round. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.All rooms are individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer. Some offer a terrace and views of the swimming pool.A buffet breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the dining room. Restaurants can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.Hotel La Bastide des Monges is 35 minutes from the A7 motorway and free private parking is available on site. Guests can go cycling, hiking and paragliding in the area.
Very friendly and helpfull staff.
Spacious, clean rooms
Lovely terrace for breakfast.
Children loved the swimming pool
- Very nice view on Mont ventoux. The Staff is very nice. Cool amenities , swimming pool, sauna etc…
- Friendly welcome, Lovely room with balcony and good size bathroom . Pool with sun loungers and breakfast on the terrace
Les petits déjeuners etaient très copieux avec des produits de qualité.
Un petit déjeuner pris en face du mont ventoux,
L acceuil est très bien. Une belle halte dans un village provençal.
La chambre Syrah que nous avons occupée est très spacieuse, avec un accès privatif, une magnifique terrasse avec vue sur la campagne et le Mont Ventoux.
La piscine est parfaite et les jardins permettent un repos au calme malgré la route toute proche. Le petit déjeuner est excellent (mention pour les pâtisseries et confitures maison)
Les propriétaires sont aux petits soins et mettent tout en œuvre pour que le séjour se passe au mieux. Ils sont de bons conseils pour les promenades et restaurants dans les environs.
Une adresse à recommander chaudement.
- Very friendly and helpfull staff.
One of our top picks in Saint-Paul-Trois-Châteaux.In the heart Saint-Paul-Trois-Château in Provence, L’Esplan is a mansion offering hotel accommodations, distinctive of the 16th century, with historical features and contemporary style.The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a satellite TV with BEIN 1, 2 and 3 channels, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The cuisine in the restaurant is traditional and offers many specialties cooked with truffles, olive oil, fresh vegetables and herbs that will give you a real taste of the Drôme Provençale region.Wine tasting sessions are available for an extra cost.Grignan Castle is a 15-minute drive away, and the Ardèche Gorges are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Hotel is situated in a nice historical building. Lobby looked nice and had a warm feel to it. Rooms however neen restoration. Lots of free parking available around. The location was perfect for us. We had a room right across a big comfry terrace, but again he furniture and sun lounges were broken. Wifi and air con worked fine.
- The central location in the village and the well designed rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The food and service was impeccable. Stephen at the front desk, in spite of language difficulties (on both sides) could not do more to make our stay comfortable. His thoughtfulness was greatly appreciated
- The room we were in was an upgraded room which was nice but had to pay for it. The cheapest rooms were appalling.
- Small, nice and cheap hotel, in the central St. Paul Tr. Ch., clean enough, comfortable enough, rich and tasty breakfast (a bit pricey tho). Nice patio for dining outside in spring/summertime, nice staff.
La Bastide De Grignan
Set in a park and featuring a landscaped garden surrounding an outdoor pool, La Bastide De Grignan, built in 2004, is a modern hotel located 2,650 feet from Grignan Castle. Free WiFi is available throughout.The air-conditioned guest rooms feature a flat-screen TV, an IPod Dock, and an electric kettle with tea and coffee making facilities.The south-facing ground-level rooms offer direct access to the park, and those on the first floor have a view of the garden and the woods.Montélimar is 28 minutes’ drive away and Orange is 23 mi from the property. Free parking is available on site.
- The hotel was very clean. Staff very helpful. Breakfast excellent. It was not in city center but as we were attending a wedding nearby it was perfect.
- Beautiful part of France. Very quiet and peaceful.
- Spacious comfortable room, good toiletries, quiet surroundings, attractive garden and breakfast roo,
- very tranquil and friendly place. very close to the village. easy parking. Staff were very friendly and very helpful.
- Nice, clean, well located for our objectives in the region. You can walk to Grignan village and stay in a quiet location. Nice staff.
Top Hotels In Visan Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Visan Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Visan Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Visan Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!