10 Best Hotels To Stay In Visalibóns Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Visalibóns Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Visalibóns Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Visalibóns Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Visalibóns Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Visalibóns Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Visalibóns Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Visalibóns Aragon:
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hotel Diamó offers accommodations in Castejón de Sos, just 25 miles from Baqueira-Beret. The hotel has a terrace and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and ski equipment and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 23 miles from Hotel Diamó, and Vielha is 20 miles away.
- The room and bathroom were very nice. The staff were lovely.
- The hotel was quaint with lovely surroundings great breakfast
- We’ve stayed here several time and always have a good time. Surprisingly modern and stylish bar/restaurant. Rooms are very pleasant. Family run and always friendly and helpful.
- Hotel was clean and tidy and our room was very comfortable. The hotel had a cosy lounge and although the staff had limited English they made us feel very welcome and were extremely helpful.
- Great location for exploring the Spanish Pyrenees, great rooms and excellent restaurant.
Hotel Casa Peix
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Hotel Casa Peix is located in Serraduy in the region of Aragon, just 29 miles from Vielha. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Benasque is 20 miles from Hotel Casa Peix, and Sort is 29 miles away.
- The staff and the food first class value for money
- Great dinner for acceptable price. Big thanks to Chef, good included breakfast. Great location – under my balcony was small river with mountain view. All is great.
- el trato y amabilidad del personal que lo regenta junto con la limpieza.
- El entorno, pueblo antiguo bien conservado. Naturaleza hermosa.
- Trato del personal muy familiar….comida excelente….ubicacion perfecta para conocer pirineo aragones…que relajante dormir dormir con el ruido del agua del rio a pocos metros
Hotel Casa Custodio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa Custodio offers accommodations in La Puebla de Roda, just 31 miles from Vielha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Benasque is 21 miles from Hotel Casa Custodio, and Sort is 31 miles away.
- Very friendly staff. Although close to road, this did not cause much noise.
- What a great little hotel. I booked a double room for a single person and had a wonderful large bedroom with a view of the village. The bathroom was large with a bath and a shower, plenty of hot water and everything was spotlessly clean and joy of joys it had good Central Heating which is much needed this time of the year. Really good wifi. The lady owner was absolutely first class, helpful, polite welcoming. The area is so Charming. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Th room was very spacious and with the bathroom separated from the bedroom even more pleasant. The bathroom itself with its walk-in shower and fixed shower rose was exceptional. The lightin was good and the bed very comfortable. The location was interesting with a small village nearby, access easy and parking was easy. The wifi was good, heating excellent and well appointed including a large TV with plenty of channels.
Easy to find, small walk to the historic village and a bit further to the municipal pool, which was large and complete with a small bar.
Room nicely laid out with a very comfortable bed and state of the art shower room, which was delightful.
Large terrace for drinks and on which were served very good coffees in the morning.
Very pleasant and attentive owner who could not have been more helpful.
- Las camas son cmodisimas. La habitación tiene todo lo necesario. El desayuno y el restaurante en general es… Una delícia. No os podéis ir sin probar las pochas y los canalones! Dolores es una mujer muy amable y encantadora. Un lujo pasar una semana santa en su casa. En la zona hay muchas cosas por ver y explorar. Repetiremos seguros ido.
Bonansa Country Hotel
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, Bonansa Country Hotel is located in Bonansa, just 22 miles from Baqueira-Beret.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Vielha is 20 miles from Bonansa Country Hotel, and Benasque is 14 miles from the property.
The room was lovely – we had the Junior Suite – and dinner was good.
The air conditioner was efficient and we needed it as it was very hot.
There is nothing to do in the village itself but, as we were only there one night it didn’t matter and we were happy just to have a little hike around the surrounding area, a drink on the terrace and a meal.
I imagine it would be lovely in winter for the skiing season.
- Very nice hotel – accommodation, staff and breakfasts were excellent.
This hotel is ideally situated for exploring the Pyrenees, with many walks starting in the village.
The scenery is spectacular and there are lots of sights to see within about 30 minutes of the property.
There are enough places to visit to keep you busy for at least a week.
The rooms are large and spacious, with a comfortable bed. There are nice toiletries.
The owners and staff are warm, friendly and welcoming and take time to talk to each and every guest.
There is a wonderful log burner in the centre of the lounge area.
The meals and drinks represented good value for money with a consistent high quality.
We would certainly stay here again if in the area.
- The design, the food, the view and the friendliness of the team creates a great experience. Mercedes, you’re the best :).
- Junior suite gorgeous. Hosts wonderful – got us breakfast early when we needed to leave early.
- The room was lovely – we had the Junior Suite – and dinner was good.
Hotel Terra Bonansa
Hotel Terra Bonansa is located in Bonansa, 22 miles from Baqueira-Beret and 20 miles from Vielha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Benasque is 14 miles from Hotel Terra Bonansa, and Luchon is 25 miles away.
- The place is absolutely beautiful, comfy and truly feels like home. With only 4 rooms, how else could you feel than like being at home? Food: exceptionally tasty and eco friendly. Owners are beyond wonderful!
- Owners were very kind. Food was incredibly good. Hotel very cousy.
If you are looking for peace, amazing food and incredible views this wonderful small hotel is the perfect place for a romantic getaway in the mountains. Alejandro and Maribel are the perfect hosts: they are very welcoming and they make you feel like you are at home. They also gave us advice on what to visit nearby and where to eat.
Breakfast was delicious and the dinner even more, both prepared using fresh local products!
The room was big, clean, comfortable and with a big window where you could spend the day enjoying the beautiful view.
The small spa is perfect to relax after a day in the mountains.
- Wonderful and unforgetable stay. Lovely and peaceful hotel. The room was very confortable. We enjoyed very much the views from the room and the silence, which is not very common these days. We felt like in heaven. There are a lot of beautiful places to go around and when came back to the hotel after our tours, we enjoyed very much the relaxing warm pool in the spa. Delicious breakfasts, but you can’t miss the marvellous evening meals (slow food with excellent local products). Finally, the owners, Maribel and Alejandro and his son, are absolutely charming and marvellous people. Congratulations for your hotel and thank you very much for all!!!. Looking forward to come back soon! Mar and Pablo.
- The family who runs this place is lovely. Would highly recommend it for a getaway in the mountains with lots of outdoor activities to do.
Hotel Cotori is located in El Pont de Suert, 21 miles from Baqueira-Beret and 21 miles from Vielha. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Benasque is 18 miles from Hotel Cotori, and Luchon is 28 miles away.
The hotel has a great location.
It is furbished with taste and is super clean.
The staff goes the extra mile to make you feel welcomed.
Parking is easy (there is a big public parking just around the corner where you can park for free).
Breakfast was extensive and excellent (a lot better than in most of the hotels), we had it for the second day, too. We can also recommend the restaurant in the evening.
There was nothing we didn1t like in this hotel.
- Fantastic location with a great view of the beautiful river and mountains
- The location only two minutes from the historic centre of the town. The modern design and decor.
- The people were very friendly and tried their best to look after us
- We travelled there on my motorbike: the hotel has a private locked garage (free of charge) to park the bike safely. The staff and the owner were very friendly. The room we were in, was nicely decorated, clean, had a comfortable bed and had all one needed (including a large and nice shower). The hotel was also nicely located, away from the main road. If I’ll pass there again, I surely will go back there !!! I can only recommend this place.
- The hotel has a great location.
Hotel Flor De Neu
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Flor De Neu offers accommodations in El Pont de Suert. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baqueira-Beret is 22 miles from Hotel Flor De Neu, and Vielha is 21 miles away.
- Really nice decor in the comfortable and cosy room. Beautiful bathroom. Plenty of parking outside the reception area. A cosy lounge area with to and big fireplace, although I didn’t use it as I was making the most of my room. I didn’t have the breakfast, so I cannot rate that.
understanding and helpful when we broke down and were very late checking in.
Little English so communication was difficult and carried out via a third party
- The owner was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Secure parking for vehicles was great. Breakfast was also very good.
The staff were very helpful on arrival and recommended a nice restaurant near the church.
rooms are great, clean modern.
- La amabilidad de la dueña fantástica , ubicación perfecta, tranquilidad , habitaciones muy bonitas y modernas .
Hotel Cotiella is located in Campo, just 29 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vielha is 29 miles from Hotel Cotiella, and Benasque is 15 miles away.
Helpful manager even though we didn’t have a common language. Thank goodness for my school French and google translate.
Manager went out of her way to help with post delivery issues we had, which we were very grateful for.
- Location was excellent and host was extremely helpful.
- The location was excellent. The lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful, the room was large and well equipped, the bathroom was large with enough room for all your toiletries. Had a secure parking for motorbike, with a lift up into the hotel, cost 9€ but well worth it. The restaurant for the hotel was across the road, this was a basic bar if you just wanted a snack and drink and a formal restaurant if you wanted more. Snack bar was as cheap as chips.
Ana de recepción, excepcional: simpática,dulce, agradable,cariñosa……te dedica el tiempo necesario para explicarte el mapa y donde ir y que hacer.
Desayuno bueno, comida y cena en el restaurante, muy bien. Todo muy tranquillo y agradable.
- Muy buen trato, una habitacion muy grande y comoda
- Helpful manager even though we didn’t have a common language. Thank goodness for my school French and google translate.
Hotel Costa offers accommodations in El Pont de Suert. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Baqueira-Beret is 21 miles from Hotel Costa, and Vielha is 21 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff, everything clean and quite. Very comfortable and big bed. Hair-dryer in the bathroom. Good location and facilities around. I stayed just one night, but I would stay more for sure. Good value for money.
- Room was small but clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful
- Great stop ever on way to Spain clean & good breakfast too.
Hotel céntrico con fácil aparcamiento en las cercanías.
Baño completo y aspecto renovado.
Habitación amplia y calefacción correcta.
- Vam arribar tard i tot i això ens van admetre a dinar. Ens van oferir per esmorzar i ens van aconsellar i reservar els esquis.
Hotel Los Nogales
Hotel Los Nogales offers accommodations in Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 29 miles from Hotel Los Nogales, and Vielha is 29 miles from the property.
Very friendly and easy to talk to owner.
Playground for children close-by.
Hotel with an electric car charger.
- Lovely setting in a quiet location … welcoming and very helpful hosts who went above and beyond our expectations … fantastic meals prepared to perfection … highly recommend this wonderful accommodation … it was amazing!!!
- Excellent decor, comfortable beds, luxurious bathroom
This is a clean well built hotel which acts as a B and B
It has an underground car park
Do not be deceived by the dead-pan face of the owner. He is like a french comedian, who will do anything for you.
The breakfasts are fine.
- Good location on the way, friendly staff (no English)
- Very friendly and easy to talk to owner.
Top Hotels In Visalibóns Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Visalibóns Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Visalibóns Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Visalibóns Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!