10 Best Hotels To Stay In Virginia City Nevada – Top Hotel Reviews
Virginia City Nevada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Virginia City Nevada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Virginia City Nevada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Virginia City Nevada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Virginia City Nevada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Virginia City Nevada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Virginia City Nevada:
Days Inn Carson City
This Carson City hotel is less than a 40 minute drive from Reno. A continental breakfast is served daily and simply furnished guest rooms feature a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Carson City. Coffee and tea-making facilities are also provided. A small refrigerator and a microwave are available upon request.A 24-hour front desk and a laundromat is available for guest convenience. Air conditioning is provided throughout the hotel at the Carson City Days Inn.Carson-Tahoe Hospital and Silver Oak Golf Course are both within 2 miles from the property. Washoe Lake is 11 miles away. Western Nevada College is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Very comfortable and clean room, parking in Front of the room and it’s close to lake Tahoe
- very quiet location and close to Carson Tahoe Medical Center
- Very clean and quiet away from from downtown noise
- Was able to upgrade (for extra cost) at the hotel, w/o phoning in.
- Good for the money. Clean and comfortable. We like the outside entrance for our dog. The staff was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was good.
Conveniently located just a 3-minute walk from the Nevada State Capitol Complex, this Carson City hotel provides easy access to many local attractions. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.The Hardman House’s comfortably furnished rooms provide cable TV. A fridge and a microwave are included. The spacious rooms feature New England-inspired decor with plaid bedding and wood furniture.The Carson City Hardman House provides a business center with fax and photocopying services. Dry cleaning services are available.Featuring brick columns and detailed ceilings, guests can relax in the comfortably furnished lobby, including an evening reception with beverages and cookies.The Carson City Nugget Casino and Northern Nevada Children’s Museum are both under a 4-minute walk from the hotel. The Silver Oak Golf Course is less than 2 miles away.
- We were pleased with the central location and comfortable clean rooms. We will definitely stay again at Hardman House.
Bed was very comfortable. The staff were always available and eager to help with any problems.
The furnishings were a little worn but clean.
- The evening staff member was excellent and polite. Offered coffee, tea and chocolate chip cookies upon arrival. Warm and welcoming lobby.
- Nice hotel with big parking place in the main street of Carson city.
- room was nice and warm, great breakast in the a.m.
Carson Tahoe Hotel
One of our best sellers in Carson City! Carson Tahoe Hotel is located in Carson City, 25 miles from Reno and 20 miles from South Lake Tahoe. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Stateline is 17 miles from Carson Tahoe Hotel, and Virginia City is 12 miles away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- There were only 2 staff members that are worth a mention Shelby and the housekeeper everyone else was incompetent
- This is an old hotel with funky charm, rooms are clean, staff is super friendly and it was perfect for me! It also has my favorite amenities from Pure same as Row NYC in New York. I like that you can walk to a few things downtown, Comma Coffee and that it’s close to just about everything, museum, antique shops, restaurants and casinos! Carson’s downtown is charming!
- I liked and appreciated how helpful and friendly the staff was in acomodating us.
- The room is large,quiet, and everything worked. Staff was very friendly and helpful with directions and suggestions. For an old hotel, they’ve done a pretty good job keeping it clean and updated.
- Bed was extremely comfortable. Pet friendly. Within walking distance to several places to eat.
Gold Dust West
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Carson City, 25 miles from Reno, Gold Dust West features a spa center and fitness center. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. South Lake Tahoe is 21 miles from Gold Dust West, and Stateline is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 23 miles from Gold Dust West.
- Many things to do right in the hotel even for teens and kids and no I am not talking about gambling.
- We were looking at last minute accomodations for our ski trip at Lake Tahoe and this was one of the cheapest options for our group of 20! The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was amazing. Unlike regular motels/hotels which serve only minimal hot food, this place had huge breakfast platters to choose from!
- The location was good and room rate was reasonable with breakfast.
- Clean hotel with comfortable beds and a great breakfast
- I love the fact that it was not too far from anyway I needed to go and everything was wonderful inside the motel when I got back
Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino
One of our top picks in Carson City.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Wyndham Garden Carson City Max Casino offers accommodations in Carson City, just 26 miles from Reno. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for windsurfing and diving. South Lake Tahoe is 19 miles from Wyndham Garden Carson Casino , and Stateline is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The room was fine and better than usual motel experience.
- Staff was attentive and responsive – Room was very clean with no strange smells.
- I loved the surroundings. Mountains, and that old town look
- Room was small but clean. Bed was comfortable. Good hot water pressure but the bathroom was tiny.
- I liked that they had a restaurant on site and that they gave out free breakfast vouchers.
Motel 6 Carson City
One of our best sellers in Carson City! Located less than 2 miles from the Nevada State Capitol, this Carson City motel features an outdoor swimming pool. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at the Motel 6 Carson City. A work desk and a private bathroom are also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Carson City Motel 6. A guest laundromat is available on site.The State Capitol and Nevada State Museum are within 2 miles of the motel. Reno/Tahoe International Airport is 30 miles away.
I liked the convenience of the location.
I enjoyed the quiet room.
- Convenient for the business we need to take of in Carson City. Takes care of our basic needs, and love the fact that our pet’s stay is free!
- Staff was very nice and welcoming. I really liked the card they leave the guests to fill out for the property about things we liked and opportunities the property could work on.
- Free pet hosting!!. Free wifi, too. Handy to have the little frig and microwave -thanks!
- Very clean and reasonable price. The room had decent space as well.
- I liked the convenience of the location.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Carson City
Directly off of Highway 395 and near the state Capitol building, this Carson City, Nevada hotel features a free daily hot breakfast buffet along with in-room microwaves and small refrigerators.On site at the Holiday Inn Express Carson City, guests can enjoy a work out in the fitness center or relaxing in the indoor pool. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi access and on-site laundry facilities.Only a short distance from the Carson City Holiday Inn Express there are many golf courses, shopping centers and casinos. Beautiful Lake Tahoe as well as exciting Reno are also within driving distance of the hotel.
Food excellent! Beds were very comfortable. The lady who controls the breakfast was so sweet. Visited with us and offered any help
- The beds were comfortable. The room was large and cheery. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
- Staff keeps the hotel very clean. One day I wasn’t feeling good and didn’t leave the room but housekeeping made sure we had clean towels. The complimentary breakfast is nice to have.
- Close to many places for food and close to highway.room was clean and comfortable.
- Very nice and clean rooms there was a lot of choices for breakfast
- Food excellent! Beds were very comfortable. The lady who controls the breakfast was so sweet. Visited with us and offered any help
Carson City Plaza Hotel
In the heart of Nevada’s business district, this Carson City pet-friendly hotel features an on-site gym and laundry facilities. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.All air-conditioned rooms at the Carson City Plaza Hotel include Cable TV. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and include a refrigerator, a microwave and a work desk.This family-friendly hotel features a 24-hour front desk for guest conveniecne. Fax and photocopying services are available for added convenience.Dry cleaning and shuttle services are available.The Reno/Tahoe International Airport is a 39-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Tahoe is 16.4 miles away.
- The staff checking us in was very friendly and personable. We registered stating we have two children and that didn’t cross over, but they corrected it and ititgave us extra bath linens to take to the room with us. The hotel was very quiet and peaceful, and felt like a safe location for young children.
- I am here for a 3 day scrapbooking event and am loving every bit of this facility! The event is being held in the Event Center located on the property and it is perfect! Our food is catered by a wonderful team and it is delish!!
- Most outstanding Friendliest staff fast check inn clean rooms nice breakfast
- My sink was broken and as soon as I told them it got a replacement within an hour fixed. Great job! Very friendly and helpful team.
- The hotel was easy to find, at the main street in Carson City. We were greeted by a very nice lady, had us checked in very quickly. Easy access to WiFi. The room was spacious and very clean. The hotel is located just half a mile south from the restaurants and bars of Carson City.
Hampton Inn & Suites Carson City
Offering easy access to a variety of area attractions, museums and recreational activities, this Carson City hotel features many free amenities in a central and convenient location.Only a short distance from the Hampton Inn and Suites Carson City is the Nevada State Capitol Building. The casinos and exciting nightlife of Carson City as well as the top-rated skiing at Lake Tahoe are also located within driving distance of the hotel.With a free hot breakfast buffet, wireless internet access and an on-site fitness center with indoor pool, every stay at the Carson City Hampton Inn and Suites is sure to be enjoyable.
- The breakfast at the hotel was delicious and made it easier to feed 3 kids before getting started on our busy day. The staff were very helpful and always greeted us with a smile and warm cookies. The room was a good size for a family of 5 visiting South Lake Tahoe just for a few days. Although we were about a 15 minute drive from South Lake Tahoe, the hotel was in a great location. Lots of shopping and eating close by & we were away from the busy traffic.
- We appreciated a good breakfast with a nice variety of food.
- Other than a few issues everything was great. Staff was very helpful. Hotel was clean and well stocked. Breakfast was yummy.
- Everything was just perfect ,,,,, outstanding accommodations ….. the staff went out of their way to provide a great stay. The breakfast buffet staff was most attentive & efficient in making sure that everything met our expectations!
- Beds and pillows were comfortable and the indoor pool was great for kids.
Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol Carson City
Rodeway Inn at Nevada State Capitol Carson City is located in Carson City, 25 miles from Reno and 20 miles from South Lake Tahoe.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stateline is 17 miles from Rodeway Inn at Carson City, and Virginia City is 11 miles from the property. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Our sink was backed up and was not fixed the next day they just said sorry. The floor was soaking wet from a leak and that was npt addressed. Our blankets looked like a rat chewed them up.
- I liked that the staff kept trying to make up for the mistakes.
- Nothing about this motel we liked. There was no way we were going to try there continental breakfast.
- The staff was great. The coffee maker in my room didn’t work so they got me a brand new one. Service couldn’t get any better.
The hotel had bed bugs it look like a crack house domestic violence in
the rooms and the breakfast is very minimal if I don’t get my money
back I’m going to sue them I have bed bugs now that I have to deal
with and bites all over my body and my friends
Top Hotels In Virginia City Nevada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Virginia City Nevada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Virginia City Nevada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Virginia City Nevada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!