10 Best Hotels To Stay In Virginia Beach Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Virginia Beach Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Virginia Beach Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Virginia Beach Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Virginia Beach Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Virginia Beach Virginia:
Best Western Plus Virginia Beach
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Best Western Plus Virginia Beach is located in Virginia Beach, just 24 miles from Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norfolk is 17 miles from Best Western Plus Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake is 18 miles away. Norfolk International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- View could not be better !! Staff was so helpful and kind !! Breakfast was great ??
The location was awesome!
The breakfast was yummy.
- The view was beautiful, the pool wasn’t bad, the room was nice and room service clean up was great.
- The morning breakfast was excellent with all sorts of food, both hot & cold…it was located on the boardwalk & close to everything…the staff were extremely friendly & helpful…
- I love the ocean view. All of the staff we supposed to wear wonderful.The indoor pool has painted mural. It makes it feel very kid friendly.
Ocean Suites Virginia Beach
Right on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk, this hotel offers a 4th floor outdoor pool, free parking, and guest suites with private balconies and ocean views.A kitchenette with stove top and a living room with sofa bed and 37-inch flat-screen TV are included in the suites at Ocean Suites Virginia Beach. The traditionally styled suites also include free Wi-Fi.Virginia Beach Ocean Suites is a one-minute walk from the Old Coast Guard Station Museum. The Naval Aviation Monument Park is a 3 minute walk away.
- The unit was spacious and the view amazing. Also it was spotless
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Room clean. We liked the layout of the room with a separate bedroom with its own door. However, it was the Neptune Festival with lots of activities & we waited too late to reserve and grabbed the only available room.
- Beds were comfy! Loved sitting out and watching the ocean!
- I loved the fact that it was convenient to everything.
- The beds were comfortable, not so much the sofa bed. Room smelled fine & we didn’t see a single bug of any kind the whole time which is a relief; some places have bed bugs or roaches, this place did not.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Virginia Beach (Oceanfront), VA
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach is located in Virginia Beach in the region of Virginia, just 24 miles from Hampton. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norfolk is 18 miles from Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 13 miles from Country Inn & Suites Virginia Beach.
- The breakfast was great. The pool clean & warm. The view and the staff everywhere, the front desk, the pool lady, the ladies taking caring of the breakfast are.
- I liked the convenient garage access where you could park your car on the same level as your room. Plus the fact there was room for your car – my stays in other oceanfront hotels I’ve often had to park off-site and walk. Being oceanfront was also very nice. The hotel was older, but undergoing renovations, and the staff was very responsive (I had a replacement refrigerator in my room within half an hour or reporting it broken).
- The bed was very comfy. I would have liked another option for breakfast like hard boiled eggs. I LOVED the cookies and having coffee/tea option in the evening.
- The staff was very friendly. The 24 hour coffee, tea and cookies was awesome. The beds were very comfortable also.
- The beds were very comfortable and the staff was the best!!!!
Quality Suites Lake Wright Norfolk Airport
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.This Norfolk hotel is located on the Virginia Beach and Norfolk city borders and one-half mile from Virginia Wesleyan University. The hotel offers free airport shuttle service and an indoor/outdoor pool.Quality Suites Lake Wright features a microwave and refrigerator in every 2-room suite. Cable TV with free HBO and free Wi-Fi are also provided.A hot breakfast buffet is served daily at the Lake Wright Quality Suites. A 24 hour pantry is also on site.A gym and a business center are featured at the Quality Suites Lake Wright in Norfolk. Laundry facilities and meeting facilities are also available.Norfolk Premium Outlet Mall is 0.8 miles from the property.
- Eggs were runny. No cheese, we were told ham, bacon, sausage & had brown & serve sausage, Hash browns we’re cold, There was nothing available to add to oatmeal, We went to breakfast early at 7:15. Needs improvement.
- I like the location and the bar and food. I also enjoyed the pool and comfortable room where I could sit up and watch tv in the sitting area.
- The only thing that was good about this place was the coffee and the guy that was working in the breakfast area was pleasant.
- Location. Although getting in from the street was not obvious.
- Breakfast was great, the room was clean, and the bed was comfy.
Sleep Inn Lake Wright
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Sleep Inn Lake Wright offers accommodations in Virginia Beach. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Hampton is 13 miles from Sleep Inn Lake Wright, and Norfolk is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good and Shane that worked mornings at the front desk
- Easy to find. Right off I-64. Very nice ,neat, and attractive.
- Booked this hotel because my flight got delayed and needed a place to stay close to the airport. If it wasn’t for just a quick night I would not stay here again.
- The breakfast was awesome. The pool temp was nice but people weren’t watching their own kids, so we ended up leaving that area early. There were about 8 kids to every 1 adult & without supervision, it became dangerous. They were running, jumping, diving at times!! Beds were comfy & I liked the step in shower. We dined out but we’re disappointed that we couldn’t heat our left overs in the microwave (there wasn’t one) and the fridge was on the frits.
- The price was good and it was in a good neighborhood.
Four Sails Resort
One of our top picks in Virginia Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This oceanfront hotel in Virginia Beach is just steps from the boardwalk and features an indoor heated pool. The Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center is 3 miles away.A spa bathtub and balcony with ocean views are featured in every guest room at the Four Sails. They include a full kitchen and a sitting area with a sofa bed.Guests can visit the fitness center and sauna at the Virginia Beach Four Sails. A terrace is available for relaxation.The 33rd Street Cafe provides on-site dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Ocean Breeze Waterpark is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. First Landing State Park is 4 miles away.
- Staff and facilities were great! Restaurant was excellent too!
- the room was great clean and the bacony overlooking the ocean and hearing the waves at night was great
- Free bike rentals, sauna, indoor pool was great, customer service was awesome, restaurants were very close, views were amazing, so a tub was huge and fit two easily, everything was great and the best part was the value we got a queen bed and spa bath for around $90 killer deal. I’ll be back
- The spa tub was by far the best part, but it was an awesome room.
- The rooms have basically everything you would need ….just bring food and clothes
Royal Clipper Inn & Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located across the street from the Virginia Beach Boardwalk, this Virginia hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. All guest rooms include free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms at the Royal Clipper Inn and Suites include cable TV and a DVD player. A microwave and fridge are included.Vending machines at the Royal Clipper Inn and Suites offer snacks and beverages. Laundry facilities are located on site for added convenience.The Virginia Beach Amusement Park is 1.5 miles from the hotel. The Cape Henry Lighthouse Old is 4.7 miles away.
- We booked two rooms. One was a regular room and one was a suite with kitchenette. There were three of us staying in the suite and we were pleasantly surprised to find that there were two beds in the first area and a separate semi-private room for the third bed While not oceanfront, it is a very short walk to the beach. We did some sightseeing on the trolley. I highly recommend this as a clean, reasonably priced place to stay in a great location.
- The front desk clerk was very helpful the bathroom was really clean and beds had clean linens
- Comfortable room, very clean. We were allowed to leave our car in the carpark after checkout to allow us to spend more time in the area. Friendly, helpful staff
- An older hotel but rooms were well-maintained and clean. The outside was shabby, and main parking was marginal with an overflow lot behind. Staff were pleasant and helpful.
- Crystal the lady in the office was so sweet n helpful made us feel at home.
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On the sandy coast of the Atlantic Ocean in Virginia Beach, this pet-friendly hotel offers free seasonal shuttle service to the Virginia Beach Boardwalk. It features on-site dining and free in-room WiFi.Each classic guest room at the smoke-free Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront includes colorful bedding and a balcony. They include a flat-screen TV and a laptop safe. A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are also provided.Guests can work out in the on-site gym, which has a variety of cardio machines and a mounted flat-screen TV. A hot tub and an indoor and outdoor pools are also part of the Oceanfront Virginia Beach Wyndham. On-site meeting rooms and banquet facilities are available.The Surf Club Ocean Grille specializes in seafood and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It also features a full-service bar.Fort Story is just 2 miles from the hotel. The boardwalk is 1 miles away.
- The location is good if you’re staying in the summer. Staff was friendly.
- Location was amazing. View was great. Dog park was very convenient.
The maintenance personal that helped me have a comfortable stay was Thaddeus. He was very helpful and aimed to please. Even after fixing the heat, I had to call back to ask about the tv. He was more than willing to help and even followed up with me to ask if everything was okay.
The person at the front desk that answers my calls about the heat and cable was super pleasant and sent help quickly to resolve my concerns.
- The bed was super comfortable, ocean front view was awesome, very clean rooms. Our hair dryer didnt work in room 502 but other than that everything was great!!!
- Absolutely great location, view of the ocean from the balcony was amazing. Staff was very friendly and check-in was fast
Boardwalk Resort Hotel and Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just one block from the Virginia Beach Amusement Park and the Virginia Beach Fishing Pier, this modern, ocean front hotel features on-site casual dining, an indoor pool, and suites with free Wi-Fi.Each bright and contemporary suite at The Boardwalk Resort is decorated in warm colors and furnished with a balcony. Guests can watch cable TV or make a snack with the microwave and refrigerator.The gym features a variety of cardio machines and mounted TVs. The front desk of this Virginia Beach hotel is open 24 hours a day and provides discount tickets to local attractions.The casual RockFish Bar and Grill specializes in seafood and is open for lunch and dinner.The Ocean Breeze Water Park and the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center are a 5-minute drive from The Boardwalk Resort Hotel. The Virginia Beach Convention Center is 1 miles from the property.
- The view of being in front of the ocean of course! Everything else was great as well!
- The room was very nice, and I loved the onsite parking.
- Initial cleanliness of the room upon arrival was good.
- Love the view of the ocean and the spaciousioness of the room. Staff was very nice and friendly.
- Very spacious and comfortable. Really felt at home
19 Atlantic Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Virginia Beach, 24 miles from Hampton, 19 Atlantic Hotel features a sun terrace and views of the city.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Norfolk is 18 miles from 19 Atlantic Hotel, and Chesapeake is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Norfolk International Airport, 13 miles from 19 Atlantic Hotel.
- The hotel was very nice and the location was excellant
- Very clean, comfortable hotel. It’s a bit small, but very comfortable and everything smells good.
- I love the chance to have an individual room at hostel prices. I was visiting unexpectedly, and I had to book on short notice, but the hotel was easy efficient, and my room was lovely.
- Location is right in the center of everything you want on the beach area.
- The hotel is always so clean and smell good.It is definitely the hotel to go to if you need to relax.
Top Hotels In Virginia Beach Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Virginia Beach Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Virginia Beach Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!