10 Best Hotels To Stay In Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Virgen De La Cabeza Andalucía:
Hospedería Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza
Located in Virgen de la Cabeza, 10 miles from Andújar, Hospedería Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bailén is 15 miles from Hospedería Santuario Virgen de la Cabeza, and Linares is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Sierra de Andujar
Located in Virgen de la Cabeza, 10 miles from Andújar, Hotel Sierra de Andujar features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bailén is 15 miles from Hotel Sierra de Andujar, and Linares is 23 miles from the property.
- Nice room, nice view, very comfortable beds, the restaurant is fantastic for dinner, great selection of venison and everything very tasty.
- La habitación excelentes, muy cómoda me sentí como en casa, me encantaría repetir.
- confortable , completo , camas perfectas , colchón muy bueno para dormir y almohada perfecta servicios completos de ducha y demás secador de pelo etc , lo recomiendo
- En conjunto todo estuvo perfecto, limpieza, calidad, precio
- la situación del hotel, pues está cerca del Santuario de la Virgen de la Cabeza
Hotel Del Val
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Del Val offers pet-friendly accommodations in Andújar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaén is 23 miles from Hotel Del Val, and Bailén is 15 miles from the property.
- Nice room, very comfortable, huge shower. We took our dog and cat and it was very easy as the room was big enough for us all + pet beds etc. A great convenience to have fridge too.
- Good breakfast; nice comfortable room with perfect modern bathroom; dog was allowed; free parking at hotel entrance; friendly staff;
- CLean hotel near to all facilities within the town and on the road to the national park.
- The hotel was situated on a main road into town and was easy to find and free parking was available. The hotel was opposite a shopping complex with a couple of bar/restaurants and a cinema.
- Kamer was lekker koel. Randje stad prima direct aan de weg naar het mooie natuurpark. Ontbijt was goed.
Hotel Restaurante Logasasanti
Hotel Restaurante Logasasanti offers accommodations in Andújar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jaén is 23 miles from Hotele Logasasanti, and Bailén is 16 miles from the property.
- A simple and convenient hotel without any luxury but with all the necessary conveniences.
- Buena ubicación, cerca de la zona de tiendas y bares, y cerca de una avenida donde es facil aparcar. Al hacer el check-in el hombre me atendió genial.
- Muy limpio, centrico, buen trato y el restaurante los platos muy completos y buen de precio.
- La ubicación y el personal, muy atento. La decoración acogedora y buena wifi.
- La comida y cena y los camareros muy simpáticos y agradables
Gran Hotel & Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Gran Hotel & Spa is located in Marmolejo, just 29 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Andújar is 7 miles from Gran Hotel & Spa, and Bailén is 22 miles from the property.
Despite limited vegetarian options on the restaurant menu, the hotel ensured that a different veggie option was available on each of the three nights of our stay.
In addition, the rooms were nice and warm, despite cold weather.
- El baño era muy nuevo y bastante bonito. La habitación estaba muy bien, quizás demasiados pelos en las sabanas.
- La confortable habitación con desayuno incluido más el spa a un precio tan asequible…
- la cocina…el edificio, su historia, los camareros
La cama era muy comoda y la habitacion limpia y tranquila.
El desayuna no era muy variado pero estaba muy bueno.
- Despite limited vegetarian options on the restaurant menu, the hotel ensured that a different veggie option was available on each of the three nights of our stay.
Hotel Restaurante Baños
Located in Baños de la Encina, 21 miles from Baeza, Hotel Restaurante Baños features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 25 miles from Hotel Restaurante Baños, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property.
- Wonderful terrace with view. Perfect place to sit and enjoy the tapas and an evening drink .Friendly staff. No problem at all about travelling with dog.
- Great location, amazing views from terace and the balcony, very friendly and helpful staff. Clean & tidy room, great place to stay, relax and take some rest. Very good restaurant with the best service.
- Very modern and right next to the castle (with a view from the room). Large room with a large bathroom. Very clean. The property has a restaurant and bar with is convenient. Very quiet as we were on the top floor.
- Fantastic room with terrace overlooking the castle.
- The room was large with an amazing view, very Spanish which we love.
Hotel Palacio Guzmanes
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Palacio Guzmanes offers accommodations in Baños de la Encina, just 21 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Úbeda is 24 miles from Rural Palacio Guzmanes, and Jaén is 28 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building with lots of character, and the views over the coutryside are great. Glass of wine by the fire was very relaxing.
The old building with nooks and crannies
Fantastic service from all the staff, especially Isobel and Reception gentleman who carried our bags without asking The tranquel setting, pool,terrace, views. We will be back for all longer stay to explore.
- Great place in the middle of a historic city. Only stayed one night, but everything was in order and the breakfast was okay.
- The most unusual, quirky hotel we have ever stayed in. Staff were friendly, reception could have given more information as we parked. Great for an overnight stay, enough time to walk around the castle. The view was to die for, however we were not given a room with a balcony to dine in.
- The hotel was so rustic and full of character.The staff were very friendly and helpful.Lovely terrace to have an evening drink and breakfast was served there too.Very nice and relaxing atmosphere.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Gran Batalla is located in Bailén in the region of Andalusia, just 18 miles from Baeza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Úbeda is 23 miles from Gran Batalla, and Jaén is 22 miles away.
Not much. It was 4 Star rated and it would struggle to achieve 2
The approach to the room was dingy, the floor was stained.and it was scruffy
The room and bathroom needed a makeover
The bed was comfortable
- Ok for one night, friendly staff. Nice building. Room balcony on top floor.
Balcony was nice touch
Room small but ok for overnight stay
- The staff were friendly and helpful but the hotel should not be rated as 4 star. It definitely wasn’t 4 star standard.
- One of the receptionists was very helpful when we needed the quieter room & even gave us some ham with our breakfast.
- Not much. It was 4 Star rated and it would struggle to achieve 2
Palacete Maria Rosa
Palacete Maria Rosa offers accommodations in Baños de la Encina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baeza is 21 miles from Palacete Maria Rosa, and Úbeda is 24 miles away.
Old traditional building beautifully renovated.
Friendly helpful owner
It was great to stay in such a lovely
place with our large although very well behaved dog,
- Location (a few minutes on foot from the fortress), ambience, food (the hotel runs a very good and not very expensive restaurant). Very nice management. A place to park a car in the front of the hotel.
- Cosy restaurant, good food, nice and warm room with a small terrace.
- Friendly staff, nice to see their try at conversion. Lovely coffee and herbal tea.
Beautiful location in one of the most picturesque towns I’ve seen in Spain. Great views over the olive trees from the small balcony!
The hotel itself is also very quaint, it has a small cafeteria indoors and a spacious, beautiful patio outdoors.
We were there on a weekday in October and so the town was very quiet, no cafes or restaurants open. Luckily the owner was happy to cook us up a nice meal and keep the cerveza’s flowing!
Really enjoyed the breakfast too, relatively simple but very fresh, tasty and amazing value for money!
- Old traditional building beautifully renovated.
Hotel Salvador is on Bailén’s main road, connecting it to the other Andalusian cities. It offers free Wi-Fi, a pretty garden and an elegant restaurant with regional cuisine.Each of the bedrooms in Hotel Salvador comes with a private bathroom, a TV and a terrace.The hotel also has paddle tennis courts and changing rooms. Free paddles and balls are provided. As well as the grounds, there is a play area for children.Hotel Salvador is well located for visiting the Jaen province. Free private parking is available on site, and the center of Bailén is within a short walk of the hotel.
- I like the layout of the rooms and the outside table and chairs where one could sit and relax after a long drive. The staff were very friendly and the food was good.
- Good location for our journey, budget hotel, good food and fantastic atmosphere with the locals on a Friday night. Lovely terrace to sit outside and soak up the atmosphere.
- Good value for money. A convenient stop on the way south.
- Bed comfortable and thankfully room had air con. It’s ideally situated and very clean. And, we were given a half bottle of local red wine on leaving! Lovely touch.
- Clean and tidy and a great location with wifi and easy parking
Top Hotels In Virgen De La Cabeza Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Virgen de la Cabeza Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!