10 Best Hotels To Stay In Virandeville Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Virandeville Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Virandeville Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Virandeville Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Virandeville Lower Normandy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Virandeville Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Virandeville Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Virandeville Lower Normandy:
Hôtel Les Pieux
This hotel is a 5-minute walk from the center of Les Pieux and 2.5 mi from the beach. It offers en suite accommodations, free Wi-Fi access and a terrace with outdoor furniture. A bar is also available.All the heated rooms at Hôtel Les Pieux feature a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. They also include a private bathroom with a shower. A hairdryer is available at reception.A buffet breakfast can is served every morning.Hôtel Les Pieux is 4 mi from Dielette Marina. Free public parking is available on site.
- Comfortable, very good black out curtains/blinds.
- Lovely hotel , room was lovely and clean & as requested a great location because of mobility. Lovely host very friendly. Would definitely stay again
- The hotel is run as a modern operation with as little personal contact at possible if you arrive late and leave early. Its not what you would expect in a small cosy village as Les Pieux, but when that is said the rooms are clean, nice and functional. The bathroom was also clean and the water in the shower powerful and hot. The rooms are spotless clean and this every day. The village is cozy with bakers, few bars and eating possibilities. The surrounding landscape is beautiful and relaxing. We used the hotel as a base for a visit to Guernsey and for that it was perfect – free parking just around the hotel. Easy check-in and check-out.
- Wr have dtayed at this hotel many times. And will keep on using
- Fantastic location fantastic village with great amenities. Try the local cafe bar with the seating area outside. Great atmosphere.
Brit Hotel Cherbourg
Brit Hotel Cherbourg is located in Cherbourg en Cotentin, 2.5 miles from La Cite de la Mer.At the hotel, each room has a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at Brit Hotel Cherbourg also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a city view. At the accommodation every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at Brit Hotel Cherbourg.
- Breakfast was good plenty of everything i.e. cereal toast rolls pastries juices etc.would recommend for a cheap night,well done
- This is a pet friendly hotel. Microwave was an added bonus so I should have packed my own coffee. Towels and shower were fine and shower gel supplied.
- Cleaning staff were very friendly. The hotel was very quiet.
- Car park free of charge, lots of sign posts to find the hotel, very good breakfast with excellent local produce, quiet room, good price, lovely staff
- Great bed and exceptional tidying up of room every day.
Kyriad Cherbourg – Equeurdreville
One of our top picks in Cherbourg en Cotentin.Kyriad Cherbourg Hotel, is just 1.2 mi from Cherbourg. This 3-star hotel offers free parking, a 24-hour front desk and free, unlimited Wi-Fi access.Guest rooms come fully-equipped with a TV with Canal+ channels, trouser press, telephone and work desk. Each has a private bathroom.For a convenient start to the day a full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room, which has a view of the Cherbourg Natural Harbor. The friendly staff will be pleased to recommend restaurants in the area for dinner.An aquatic center with hammam and sauna is located just 1.2 mi away. The beautiful beaches of Normandy are just 10 minutes away. The property is just 800 feet from Boulevard de la Saline, where guests will be able to go jogging.
- I liked the way the ground floor rooms opened up to the outside so I could step out for fresh air and to pack my motorcycle for travel without going through reception. Friendly staff 😁
- We needed a mid-priced place to stay for the night, after a ferry trip from the UK. This hotel was in a quiet area, so we had a good night’s sleep. It was clean and comfortable.
- easy access to ferry port . quiet and parking on site. For a god restaurant would recommend creperie de la mer just a few minutes down the street past the petrol station on the right, super food good portions at realistic prices , friendly bar next door to it that’s open until 7.30 .
- booked as an emergency due to car issues hotel exceeded expectations. Staff really nice overall very clean
- Neat grounds. Bright and fresh dining room. Price is only ok. I’d rather pay more and get better.
Ideally located near Cherbourg city center, the hotel is also close to the sea, ferries and the Maupertus Airport.With 54 comfortable and well-equipped rooms, the hotel Campanile Hotel Cherbourg-Laglacerie features every necessary amenities in order to help you relax, move freely and work efficiently if here on business. In addition to the facilities already listed, you will find tea and coffee making facilities and biscuits in your room.Discover a European network of hotels and restaurants that offers a convivial and family atmosphere. On arrival, you are welcomed by the staff that will try their best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Dinner and breakfast were great, again with friendly service. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- we liked everything about campanile, staff,location,accomodation,food.
- It was convenient to the port, really good staff and good food.
- Location was OK. Breakfast far too expensive at 9.90 euros. Tea and coffee making facility in room.
- This hotel is quite old so a little tired but overall very good value for money
B&B Hôtel Cherbourg
B&B Hôtel Cherbourg offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Glacerie. Free WiFi is available in he rooms and free private parking is available on site.All rooms at B&B Hôtel Cherbourg feature a flat-screen TV and a desk. A private bathroom with a shower is also provided.Breakfast is served every morning at B&B Hôtel Cherbourg. Newspapers are at guests disposal at the reception desk.Cherbourg is 2.5 mi from B&B Hôtel Cherbourg, while Barfleur is 16 mi away.
- Comfortable room at a fair price and handy for the ferry.
- Room fine. Did not take breakfast. Parking outside door – very good
Staff very friendly ad helpful.
Handy for for town and dining.
- The service was seamless, thank you for a good service.
- We had to leave early, before breakfast was officially available, but the very kind staff member allowed us to grab some food to take with us.
ibis budget Cherbourg – La Glacerie
Just a 10-minute drive from le Bassin du Commerce and Cherbourg Golf Course, ibis budget Cherbourg is a 24-hour front desk hotel with a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at ibis budget Cherbourg have flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower head with color LED.An all-you-can-eat, buffet breakfast is available every morning and includes fair-trade coffee, fresh French pastries, crêpes and tortillas. Other restaurants and bars are within walking distance.It is 3 miles from Cité de la Mer and from Cherbourg Train Station. There is a free, private parking lot on site.
- Very clean, functional with air conditioning, convenient location just outside Cherbourg.
- The room was clean although the bed was not made up.
- Great budget accommodation. Clean rooms and comfy beds. Close to the ferry port.
- For the price it was overall very good value for money.
- nice room with a cool view in st.mont michel. can recommend. good stuff.
Hôtel de la Gare
This hotel is located in front of Cherbourg Train Station, just 1,000 feet from the city center. The property offers guest rooms with a garden view and free WiFi access.All rooms are equipped with a television and telephone. Each guest room has a private bathroom, and family rooms are also available at Hôtel de la Gare.A continental breakfast is provided every morning at this hotel.With public parking on site, Hôtel de la Gare is located just a 6-minute drive from the port. A casino and a theater are both within a 5-minute drive from the hotel.
- Easy to park, friendly staff, close to centre, easy overnight stay for car ferry
- Super nice family that runs it. Very accommodating. Generous breakfast.
- Convenience for cross-Channel ferry. Nearby major supermarket. Able to check in easily. Spacious room
- They were able to keep my bike secure and under cover
- The staff member that greeted us was very pleasant and helpful. Location was great.
ibis Cherbourg La Glacerie
Located near the center of Cherbourg and a 50-minute drive from the Landing Beaches, the ibis Cherbourg – La Glacerie has a 24-hour reception.The modern rooms are equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with Canal+ channels. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at ibis Cherbourg La Glacerie. The hotel’s restaurant, Ibis Kitchen restaurant serves traditional cuisine and the bar is open 24 hours a day. It also has free Wi-Fi access.The hotel is close to the RN13 main road and to the shopping center. The ferry terminal and the train station are a 5-minute drive from the hotel. You can find a golf course and a tennis court nearby.
- Our ferry had been cancelled, so this was a very late booking. However it was a great find, close to the port, a decent restaurant, and quiet for a good nights sleep.
- We booked into this hotel for our last night in France before getting the ferry back to Ireland from Cherbourg. This is a lovely hotel, spotlessly clean, lovely comfy bed, the only trouble was the distance from the centre of town, but as we were only going to stay one night this was not a problem. The hotel surpassed all my expectations and I would highly recommend to anyone who is just staying a night or two. Really excellent place. This is the best value hotel I have ever stayed in.
- Handy for ferry with good quality, reasonably priced family room. Friendly staff who speak good English, and very fast check in/out.
- The size of the room was more than adequate, especially the bathroom. Wooden floors were good.
- Loved the breakfast boiled eggs, plenty of coffee croissants and pain au chocolate light and airy. Everything delicious and plenty of it.
One of our top picks in Cherbourg en Cotentin.Hotel Chantereyne is located near Cherbourg town center, overlooking the marina and the Holy Trinity Basilica. The guest rooms and apartments feature modern decor and unlimited free Wi-Fi access.Each room has a flat-screen TV and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some of the rooms offer a view of the marina, the private garden and the Holy Trinity Basilica.The Hotel Chantereyne is the ideal base for enjoying the many nautical events taking place in Cherbourg throughout the year.The friendly and attentive staff at the Chantereyne will be happy to help you organize your stay in Cherbourg 24 hours a day. Free parking is available nearby.
- Wonderful staff. Nice setting ( 3 bedroom + Studio made us stay all together.
- Their breakfast and the space available ( 3 bed room apartment)
- It was a place to sleep. Good variety at breakfast
- Everything was great, plenty of parking and good location, nice room and bar, great value
- Nice place, good bathroom, teapot, fridge etc. Comfortable bed, friendly staff!
Hotel Le Cercle
One of our top picks in Cherbourg en Cotentin – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Le Cercle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cherbourg en Cotentin, 0.9 mi from La Cité de la Mer. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A welcome tray is available for guests.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as two meeting rooms and a conference room. There is free parking nearby the property.Valognes is 13 mi from the hotel and Cherbourg Ferry Terminal is 2.1 mi away.
- Staff were very friendly and the soft drinks in the room minibar did not incur a charge, which in this day and age is amazing. Value for money excellent.
- Ideal location in Cherbourg. Convenient parking right in front of the entry. Very close to La Cite de la Mer, convenient to walking in town, dining locations, everything. A very comfortable and well laid out room – great views, good beds, very nice shower, separate dressing area, fridge, coffee and tea makers, everything you need! A very nice breakfast is serviced; though it is expensive, it includes many items, good tasting and nicely served.
- Speed of acces, and helpfulness of staff and generosity of barman.
- The comfort, the cleanliness, the up to date set up and decorations. Breakfast was perfect. The staff was on task and friendly
- Everything. Wonderful hotel, great location, fantastic staff and outstanding accommodations.
Top Hotels In Virandeville Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Virandeville Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Virandeville Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Virandeville Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!