10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viñón Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Viñón Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viñón Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viñón Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viñón Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viñón Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viñón Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viñón Asturias:
Hotel Mirador de Moriyón
Hotel Mirador de Moriyón is located in Miravalles, just 14 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Mirador de Moriyón, and Cangas de Onís is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 33 miles from the property.
Very comfortable, clean and silent. Amazing air! Amazing views!
- Fantastic hotel with beautiful charm stunning views and excellent staff.
- La ubicación del alojamiento con unas vistas preciosas, aunque un poco complicado de llegar, el trato del personal inmejorable, el desayuno sencillo pero correcto, las habitaciones pequeñas pero confortables, y el conjunto del hotel perfecto para disfrutar y relajarse.
- El lugar precioso, es un lugar con vistas maravillosas, estando en plena naturaleza, el Hotel precioso, todo al detalle, el mobiliario es de un gusto de nivel y la gente del Hotel con nosotros se porto de cine, no se puede pedir mas.
- el desayuno es espectacular. Las vistas inmejorables. Las habitaciones muy limpias y la atención del personal genial. Si se quiere y tranquilidad es lo ideal, el entorno es completamente natural y en 10 min estas en Villaviciosa (ciudad madre de la sidra)
- Amazing place!
La Casona de Amandi
Located in Villaviciosa, 12 miles from Gijón, La Casona de Amandi features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from La Casona de Amandi, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel is beautiful. We loved it. The breakfast was perfect. The staff were extremely friendly. The rooms were spotlessly clean.
- Warm welcome and very relaxing stay. Charming house, stylishly furnished.
Lovely old House on the edge of the town with a river walk,good parking facilities a good breakfast, a fantastic lounge and gardens with quality furniture and fixtures.
The owner of the House is very warm and accommodating nothing is to much trouble, there is a honesty bar which is useful to have a drink in the Fantastic lounge or gardens, the beaches are within striking distance and a good restaurant within ten minutes walk.
If you are travelling in this area don’t mis this lovely old house with very warm owners, I will stay again when in beautiful Asturias I wish the owners continued success.
- Fantastic breakfast with local products. Self service bar is a nice idea. Generally the freedom you have on the property gives everything a home feeling. The decor makes you feel like in another time. Very friendly staff with some great recommendations for what to do and where to eat. Good parking away from the street. Great location to explore the beaches and mountains and towns nearby.
- Lots of healthy choice, freshly baked goods, cereals, fresh juice, fresh fruit, cheeses and meats very Spanish fresh coffee
La Casona del Viajante – Adults Only
Located in Villabajo, 17 miles from Gijón, La Casona del Viajante – Adults Only features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 22 miles from La Casona del Viajante , and Cangas de Onís is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 34 miles from La Casona del Viajante – Adults Only.
- Great location to explore Asturias; friendly hosts and wonderful food!
- The owners took great pride in their hotel and paid much attention to detail. They made our stay so enjoyable. Delicious breakfast!!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at La Casona Del Viajante. The rooms are beautiful and have everything you need, and our hosts were lovely and looked after us so well. We chose to get the breakfast which was amazing and one of the best I have ever had. There is also a communal area where you can make yourself a coffee and read from a wonderful collection of books. I loved the peace and quiet of the countryside, and it is very central if you want to explore Asturias. I would definitely stay here again.
Wonderful hotel, five star accommodation the bed was superb. Gin and tonic sundowner on the lawn, breakfast was superb with local fresh produce. Great coffee, fresh juice, fruit, bread amazing cheese. Definitely staying again this time with dinner. Looking forward to exploring this amazing part of Spain.
Viva la Sidra
Excelente trato y servicio.
Casona restaurada con muy buen gusto y profesionalidad.
Located in Villaviciosa, 12 miles from Gijón, Hotel Alameda features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 23 miles from Hotel Alameda, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Best breakfast on Camino. Daniel was very helpful.
- Very clean, comfortable and well positioned for our overnight stay, with the best breakfast we had on our Spanish trip!
- Good clean hotel, with easy access to town and surroundings. Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
- El trato de la gente del hotel. Super atenta y amable
- La atención de la persona de recepción que no dudó en solucionar un problema con la habitación en cuanto se lo comentamos. Muchas gracias.
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel Alavera offers accommodations in San Martin del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Gijón is 13 miles from Hotel Alavera, and Oviedo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Charming large home, beautifully decorated. Vivacious hostess who made us a fabulous dinner upon request. Lovely grounds with fruit trees, goats and chickens, grape arbor, swings and slides for kids, Quiet location. Good bed!
- Organic eggs, great breaksfast overall. Yuya the hostess bend over backwards to please us. Beautiful surroundings like a little farm. Everything was great!
- This is a friendly and welcoming small hotel with goats, ducks and hens in the garden, fresh eggs for breakfast, and an amazingly warm and helpful Cuban manageress, Yuya. It’s about a 10-minute drive to Villaviciosa and 10 minutes in the other direction to Tazones, a fishing village with plenty of restaurants. It’s a great place to sample Asturian country life and just to chill out. Great for families but also for couples.
- Our host could not have been more helpful or friendly. She was lovely.
- Lovely peaceful location and the owners were really helpful. The food is excellent and you will not go hungry!
Hotel Palacio de Libardon
Offering rustic-style rooms with fantastic views of Libardón Valley and Sueve Mountains, Hotel Palacio de Libardon is set in a stone-walled, former palace. There are large gardens with terraces and stables.Heated rooms feature colonial or Indian-style wooden furnishings and colourful walls. They all have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Palacio de Libardon has its own café-bar which serves light meals, as well as bar open at night. It also offers a lounge area with a fireplace and a selection of books, as well as several galleries overlooking the valley and mountains.Horse riding can be arranged at the hotel and staff can provide information about the area. The Asturian coast can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.Gijón and Oviedo are both around 50 minutes’ drive away and free parking is available on site.
- El entorno, las recomendaciones de rutas de Sandra. La amabilidad de todos. Sitio con encanto.
- Sandra espectacular, sitio rural precioso. En medio entre el mar y monte. Autovia a 8 km, a cualquier sitio en poco tiempo. Palacio precioso
- El trato de todo el personal del hotel, las cenas y los desayunos.
- Precioso edificio y entorno, muy tranquilo y con una atención familiar que te hace sentirte en tu casa. Muy recomendables las cenas, excelentes.
El alojamiento se encuentra en un entorno privilegiado, rodeado de prados verdes. Y bastante cerca en coche de zonas de interés como Cangas de Onís, Ribadesella, Covadonga, Gijón…
Es un entorno muy familiar, cabe destacar las cenas que ofrecen. Con una relación calidad-precio perfecta. Por 16,00 euros puedes degustar de una cena casera y con productos frescos y de la tierra, compuesta por un primero, un segundo, postre, pan y bebida (Incluido el vino). Nos quedamos con ganas de probar el desayuno, así que tendremos que volver. Cosa que no dudamos hacer porque nos ha encantado la tranquilidad que enmana el alojamiento.
Located in Villaviciosa in the region of Asturias, 12 miles from Gijón, Hotel Neptuno features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 22 miles from Hotel Neptuno, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Great location in the centre of the old town. Large, comfortable, clean and quiet bedroom. We stayed in January but the room was warm and we all had baths and there was plenty of hot water.
Our hosts were very friendly and helpful.
We hope to return soon.
David, Julia and Sebastian from London.
- Lovely little Pension on the edge of the old town, I had a great room with a little balcony overlooking the church opposite. We were lucky to accidentally hit the town on their celebration of the apple harvest and cider, great cider producer parade, traditional bagpipes and dance, then a concert in the main square in the evening. Fabulous little town.
- A friendly small bar/cafe/hotel. Clean. Friendly staff and customers.
- It is on the Camino. Try to get a room at the back as it is above a bar and could be noisy but we didn’t have any problems. It is only a couple of minutes walk to everything. We don’t speak Spanish but everyone was still very helpful.
- Sabanas y toallas blancas. Estaba muy limpio. Cerca de desayuna de fabula. Bien ubicado
- Great location in the centre of the old town. Large, comfortable, clean and quiet bedroom. We stayed in January but the room was warm and we all had baths and there was plenty of hot water.
Casona Fuentes del Sueve
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casona Fuentes del Sueve offers accommodations in Anayo, just 19 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Oviedo is 26 miles from Casona Fuentes del Sueve, and Llanes is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 37 miles from Casona Fuentes del Sueve.
- Everything. The house is an old traditional vicar’s home which has been repurposed beautifully, keeping many of its features (tiled and wooden floors, doors, glasswork) with an added modern touch (incredible poster collection!). The view from the gallery windows in the sitting rooms are breathtaking. Rooms are lovely and cosy and have everything you need to a high standard. Maria and Adam are the best hosts you can hope for, friendly and helpful. Fabulous breakfast with freshly baked pastries.
- Beautiful views of the mountains, food was great, rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Staff were very nice and friendly.
- It was a jewel. The location was breathtaking and the accommodations were great. The host family were welcoming and just a joy to be around. Food and service a number 10. We highly recommend it.
- Fantastic hospitality from Maria and Adam. Provided lots of information on the local area/amenities. Yummy breakfasts and really comfortable rooms. Super views from the sitting room.
- Clean and bed very comfortable; slept fantastically, possibly due to being at an elevated location. Very hospitable owners, lovely breakfast served on terrace with amazing views. Met interesting and diverse fellow guests and had a far more sociable time than in a regular hotel.
Hotel Villa De Nava
Located in Nava, 15 miles from Gijón, Hotel Villa De Nava features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 17 miles from Hotel Villa De Nava, and Cangas de Onís is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Villa De Nava.
Good sized room.
Clean room and excellent value for money.
Quiet doubleglazed new hotel. extremely efficiently run.
Good sidraria below.
- Limpieza y detalle de poner un radiador auxiliar para compensar la humedad de los días lluviosos y fríos.
Me gusto la atención recibida por parte de todo el personal, recepción,camareras y restaurante.
Lo peor las almohadas y q la calefacción no funcionaba, pero enseguida pusieron remedio. Gracias
- El hotel es muy comodo, el servicio es muy bueno y la comida es increible! Posiblemente de la mejor que hay en Asturias
- Good sized room.
Located in Quintes in the region of Asturias, 6 miles from Gijón, Somonte features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Oviedo is 20 miles from Somonte, and Cangas de Onís is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- La habitación fue comodisima. El baño grande. Tele pequeña aunque no nos importó. El desayuno excelente. Y con el billar y fútbolin perfecto para una tarde lluviosa.
- Es el lugar ideal para conocer Gijon y sus alrededores, sitio encantador con muy buen gusto, ideal para descansar con habitaciones amplias y donde predomina sobre todo la limpieza , cama y almohada muy confortable.
- Lugar acogedor y tranquilo. El hotel muy limpio y la ubicación buena… a 10 km de Gijón. Buena relación calidad -precio
- La limpieza, el parking y la libertad de horario para hacer el check-in (hasta las 23h sin problemas).
- El desayuno no entraba. La máquina de cafe y chocolate muy buena. Es un sitio muy chulo y tiene una playa muy cercana que es muy bonita.
Top Hotels In Viñón Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viñón Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viñón Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viñón Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!