10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vinings Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Vinings Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vinings Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vinings Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vinings Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vinings Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vinings Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vinings Georgia:
Hotel Indigo Atlanta Vinings
Located in Atlanta in the region of Georgia, 9 miles from English, Hotel Indigo Atlanta Vinings features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 16 miles away.
- After a day of driving in Atlanta traffic, we did not feel like going out again. The restaurant food was very good as well as the presentation. We had free WiFi. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean.
- Nice facility, walking distance from shops and restaurant. Friendly staff.
- Room was comfortable, the look was extremely nice, and the location was great
- Food was delicious, the drinks and service were excellent, the property is beautifully appointed. We enjoyed our stay here very much!
I had stayed at this site a couple of years ago and enjoyed the location and accommodations
and wanted to share it with my husband … BUT the hotel is under a new name and has been completely renovated from the time you walk in the front door … and it’s FANTASTIC !
The room was spacious, beautifully appointed and we fell in love with the large shower. The breakfast was made to order and excellent … and our waiter was the best !
This location is optimal for easy access to Atlanta entertainment and both casual and formal dining can be found within steps from the door.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark/Galleria
One of our best sellers in Atlanta! The La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta-Paces Ferry/Vinings is conveniently located off Interstate 285, just a 15-minute drive from downtown Marietta. This hotel features an outdoor pool and a hot continental breakfast.Every guest room at this Atlanta hotel has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Guests can the enjoy coffee-making facilities provided in each room.A fitness center is on site at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Atlanta and guests also have access to a laundromat. A business center is available as well as meeting facilities.This hotel is 7 miles from Southern Polytechnic State University and a 20-minute drive from downtown Atlanta. The Jimmy Carter Library and Museum is 15 miles from the property.
- The staff were great, they were friendly and helpful. Good breakfast too.
- The bed was super comfy, and the breakfast was great! Great location, had a Cold stone Creamery right down the road which was great for a quick dessert
- The front desk staff was exceeding and so was the mannagent. I enjoyed my stay though my son had flu and it was hard to rest the staff made sure they helped as much as the lunch could! I don’t care if it was 6am or 12am staff was on point!!!!
- The property was an excellent location. It was in the center of everything! It was clean with great rates!
- The room was nice and clean. Your housekeeper Marie was very nice and courteous. And made sure we had what we needed. Towels, face towels, and cleaning our room while we stayed.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta-Galleria/Cumberland
Nestled in northwest Atlanta just minutes from downtown, this all-suite property offers guests all the comforts of home as well as modern amenities near city attractions, corporate offices, shopping and dining.Homewood Suites is convenient to the Coca-Cola Museum, Georgia Dome and the Grant Park Zoo. Local businesses such as Allstate, Chrysler and Georgia Pacific are also nearby. Several restaurants, entertainment venues and 2 shopping malls are within walking distance.Relax in one of the spacious, well-equipped suites at Homewood Suites by Hilton. The fully equipped kitchen features a full-size refrigerator, coffee-maker and microwave oven. Guests will also enjoy the free hot breakfast and Welcome Home reception with a light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday.
- The breakfast foods were fresh and the staff kept all items well supplied. The Suite was very comfortable. The amenities (pool table, half basketball court, grills, pool and fitness center) make this a good place for families.
- It was a nice place but our neighbors were so loud up staris and outside it was hard to get any rest, Friday night and Saturday night we did’nt get any rest, I even had to call the front desk to get them to settle down in which they did, Sunday night was the best night. I do understand you have no control over who rents a room so I don’t hold you all responsible, so other than that, it was a nice trip, close by everything.
- Good room. Very cozy and spacious. Exactly what I asked and paid for. great location.
- The breakfast with the eggs was nice. The hotel doesn’t appear as a hotel, it’s a collection of apartments. Gives a different vibe to it. The suites are quite spacious and comfortable.
- I liked that they could accommodate my family and I even though my reservation number through booking.com never showed up.
Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Cumberland/Galleria is located in Atlanta in the region of Georgia, just 9 miles from English. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 17 miles from Courtyard Cumberland/ Galleria.
- The bed was soft and comfortable, but it smelled awful, cigarette smoke!!!
- It was a really nice n convenient location to everything. Will return for another visit soon.
- The staff were very nice and easy to talk to. Very understanding and kind. Wifi wasn’t great but still worked enough for a few people in the room to be on it and still get stuff done.
- Location, clean, very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- The hotel is very nice and looks the same as the pictures!! It’s located in a very nice area and the mall is 4 minutes away!! I loved evrything and enjoyed my stay
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Vinings/Galleria
Located in Atlanta, this hotel is 2 miles from the Cobb Galleria Convention Center and Cumberland Mall. It offers a convenience store, an outdoor pool and a gym.The rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a large work desk, a seating area and a coffee maker.The Suites Atlanta serves a hot continental breakfast prepared with fresh, seasonal ingredients. For on-the-go snacks and hot and cold drinks, guests can visit the onsite convenience shop.The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott is 9 miles from Six Flags and 11 miles from downtown Atlanta. Free parking is available upon reservation.
- We were staying there because our daughter had an Irish dance competition at the galleria. This was 1 exit away 75.00 cheaper, came with free breakfast and was more private/quiet!
- The location says Atlanta, but it’s not really Atlanta – it’s in Vinings which is like a separate city, so you’re a bit far away from everything. Very nice area but not much around.
- It was very comfortable and relaxing. Had a great view of the city. The staff was great.
- Lamont the maintenance and room service attendant and another front desk agent was great they provided great customer service unlike the other employees
- Location. It was convient. Short uber ride. Staff was friendly. Will be back soon. Breakfast was pretty good. The coffee was fairly lousy. …
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Cumberland Mall/Cobb Galleria Area
Located close to I-285 and I-75, this Atlanta hotel is ideally placed a short distance from main area attractions, including the Galleria Convention Center and provides many modern conveniences.The Hampton Inn Atlanta-Cumberland Mall is situated only a short drive to the sites and attractions of downtown Atlanta. The Six Flags Over Georgia amusement park, the Coca-Cola Museum and the Martin Luther King Memorial are also nearby.With a full-service business center, a refreshing outdoor swimming pool and wireless internet access, every stay at the Cobb Galleria Hampton Inn is sure to be pleasant. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel’s free hot breakfast.
- Your staff was wonderful- very nice, very friendly and so I appreciated that. Thank you for having fruit/healthy food choices.
- Great room, beds were comfortable, and clean. Staff were very nice. Breakfast was hot and fresh and extended from 6-10. Will Definitely stay again if in Atlanta!
- We found the staff friendly, helpful and accommodating. We were only in town for a few days and were not able to take advantage of additional amenities. We were very pleased with the service and accommodations.
- Very clean rooms. Omelette was excellent. Close to event we were attending.
- The pictures online did not do it justice. The room was much nicer than expected and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NW – Galleria Area
One of our top picks in Atlanta – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Atlanta NW – Galleria Area offers accommodations in Atlanta, just 10 miles from English.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Bed was super comfy, quiet room, this part of town seemed very safe
- The staff was super friendly and helpful, the location of the hotel is perfect if you want to be close to downtown but not pay downtown hotel prices. We were only about 15 minutes away from everything!
- The clerk was friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. The breakfast was awesome with a variety.
- It’s a Great location. The price is great price with very friendly staff.
- Kind and nice staff very clean quite during night good beds
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
Located north of Atlanta, this Wingate hotel is only 10 minutes’ drive to Six Flags White Water Park. Features include an indoor pool and complimentary hot breakfast.Rooms at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The spacious rooms include flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi and a coffee maker.Guests at the Atlanta Wingate have free access to the gym and 24-hour business centre. A free shuttle service within a 3 miles radius is also provided.Dobbins Air Force Base is 10 minutes’ drive from the Wingate Galleria Center Atlanta and Cumberland Mall is 5 minutes’ drive away. Downtown Atlanta and the CNN Center are 20 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Breakfast was great and bed, oh my God. Very comfortable.
- My online booking with booking. Com price total price 111.74 Wingate total checkout at $145.94. Contract wingate front desk at the location and received very poor customer service.
- The room was large, bed soft, and check in was smooth.
- The staff was friendly both at chech in and check out.
- The room was big, I wonder if it was because I had an end room, but it was a pleasant surprise. The breakfast was also very good.
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
One of our top picks in Atlanta.This Smyrna Hyatt Place Atlanta Cobb Galleria hotel is 13 miles north of downtown Atlanta. Features include an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant, and room with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and desk are available in each room at Hyatt Place Atlanta Cobb Galleria. Extras include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A fitness center, meeting facilities, and a shared lounge are available to all guests throughout their stay. Free parking is available for added convenience.The 24/7 Gallery Market features made-to-order American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Coffee to Cocktails Bar serves craft beer, specialty wine, and signature cocktails as well as Starbucks® coffee.Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 17 miles away. The hotel is also a 10-minute walk from Cumberland Mall and 12 miles from Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park.
- The beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was great.
- The staff were friendly and professional; the room was spacious and clean; the breakfast options were great; the location was just what I needed and the parking was very convenient. I would definitely stay here again!
- I loved everything about the hotel the staff the area the rooms was so nice and clean we left for the day and come back to a nice clean room bed made clean towels rooms look like they did when we came I loved it
- The property was easy to locate. Front desk staff were very friendly. Our room was spacious & clean! I enjoyed my weekend!
- The location of the property was perfect for us because we have family that live in the area. The room was very large, traveling with young kids it’s nice to have space where they can run after being in a car for 10 hours. The divider in the room made our teen happy that he had somewhat of his own space. Love the hot breakfast definitely a good value for the price of the hotel! Jessica who checked us out at the front desk was very nice and pleasant not sure of the lady who checked us in but she was also very nice!
Hyatt House Atlanta Cobb Galleria
One of our top picks in Atlanta – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Hyatt House Atlanta Cobb Galleria is located in Atlanta. The hotel has a terrace and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. English is 9 miles from House Atlanta Cobb, and Pedmont Park is 8 miles from the property. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 17 miles away.
- I enjoyed the indoor pool, full kitchen, and rate.
- The room was comfortable and felt like home. Breakfast selection was great
- The staff is very kind and the hotel has all the facilities to expend days: laundry, kitchen, pool, TV with excellent size and a big bathroom. The omelet made for each person during the breakfast stood out.
- I didn’t eat breakfast so I can’t commit. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The room was clean, quite and comfy.
- The lady who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful
Top Hotels In Vinings Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vinings Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vinings Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vinings Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!