10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vincennes Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Vincennes Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vincennes Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vincennes Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vincennes Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vincennes Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vincennes Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vincennes Ile De France:
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Vincennes
Aparthotel Adagio Paris Vincennes is located a 10-minute walk from the Bois de Vincennes and 3.1 mi from AccorHotels Arena, which is 19 minutes away by public transport. It offers fully equipped, eco-friendly accommodations and is a 20-minute metro ride from the center of Paris.All studios and apartments at the Adagio Paris Vincennes are soundproofed, have a fan and contain their own bathroom. Each room has a sofa and a flat-screen TV and there is full equipped kitchen complete with dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave.A buffet breakfast is prepared daily and children from 4 to 11 years old can enjoy it at a reduced rate. There are vending machines to provide additional snacks and drinks 24 hours a day.Free WiFi is available throughout Adagio Paris Vincennes and an on-site business center with fax and photocopying facilities is provided.The aparthotel is 1,950 feet from Château de Vincennes Metro Station (line 1) and 1,650 feet from Vincennes RER Train Station.
- Our apartment was spacious, bright, comfortable, quiet, and clean. We stayed for 19 nights and were very happy. It was helpful to have access to laundry facilities. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The location was close to the RER A and the #1 Metro line, so travel was extremely easy. A Monoprix supermarket was conveniently right across the street from the RER. I would stay there again in a minute.
- Very helpful and patient staff towards non French speaking guests
- Vincennes was the perfect location for us. We have family a couple of RER stations to the south and we visited Paris almost daily. There is both Metro (subway) and RER (regional railroad) stations a couple of blocks away, making access to Paris fast and easy. Vincennes itself is fun to visit, with its shopping, restaurants, cafes, and a street market 3 days a week. The hotel was comfortable, with a reasonable European- style breakfast, laundry room, fitness, computer access, and lounge area. Our 3-person 2-room suite was fine for its function, which is to sleep in and re-heat leftovers. Staff was helpful and friendly. We’ll stay there again on our next trip.
- All: îs clean, îs renovated, rooms are big, all equipment and utilities for kitchen, comfy bad, big bath room…
Great location, friendly helpful staff. A vibrant suburb within easy reach
of Central Paris on the Metro or RER
Royal Regency By Diamond Resorts
Featuring a sauna, the Royal Regency features spacious accommodations a 10-minute walk from the Chateau de Vincennes and the Bois de Vincennes Park. AccorHotels Arena is a 20-minute drive away. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each of the apartments at the Royal Regency have a balcony or terrace, a double bedroom, a single room, a sofa bed, a partial kitchen and a complete bathroom.The residence is 0.6 mi from Château de Vincennes Metro Station which provides direct access to many of Paris’ landmarks including the Champs Elysées and the Louver Museum. Paris – Orly Airport is a 30-minute drive from the Royal Regency.
- Quite, Safe and nice staff, close to everything specially if you have a car
- We stopped at a local boulangerie for fresh bread and croissants for breakfast. There are a few bakeries near the hotel which are quite nice.
The bed was incredible, soft, big and comfortable.
The heating sistem was ok.
The temperature of water was ok too.
They gave us free water bottles for our rooms, that was really okay.
The bald guy who works weekends in night shift is really professional, speaks a lot of languages and know how to solve problems.
- Almost nothing except the location! And the location due to being with kids, as it is not in the middle of town, but at the same time relatively near to the centre.
- My stay was excellent in every way. The basic studio was ample enough for two people, with a nicely equipped kitchen. The bed was super comfy, and it was nice to have both a sofa and a small table in the room as well. It was a great value, especially compared to how tiny rooms usually are in Paris. Great location, too, with lots of groceries and bakeries nearby, and only a 10 to 15 minute walk from the #1 métro. Finally, the staff were all lovely.
Hotel Daumesnil-Vincennes is located in the royal city of Vincennes, 2.8 mi from AccorHotels Arena and a 7-minute walk from the Chateau de Vincennes, the horse racecourse, the Parc Floral and the Bois de Vincennes.All of the air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower, a TV with Canal+ and Canal Sat, a direct dial telephone and free WiFi access.There is also a patio where guests can have breakfast or simply relax after a day of visiting Paris and the local sites. Upon request, breakfast can be served in the comfort of your room. A private garage is at your disposal on site.Bérault Metro Station (line 1) is 550 feet from the property, providing direct access to The Louver, Noter Dame de Paris, Champs-Elysées and Palais Royal within a 15-minute metro ride. Vincennes RER A Station is 950 feet away and offers direct link to La Défense and Disneyland Paris. The parking provides charging stations: two for Tesla vehicles and one for all electric vehicle types.
- An excellent place for families especially if you have young kids.
The bath is another story must be tried
- Beautiful, large room in this accommodating hotel, right in the center of town.
Very good hotel.
Nice facilities, very polite and helpful staff.
Clean and new renovated room.
Good breakfast with not so variety of choice.
Worth money, definitely go back for sure.
350m to metro and rer.
Renovated room with big space that you cannot find in the city.
- Good location. Easy to RER and metro and quick into town. Good breakfast. Nice restaurants nearby
Hôtel Donjon Vincennes
Set just a 4-minute walk from Bérault Metro Station and 2,300 feet from Vincennes Castle, Hôtel Donjon Vincennes offers a flower-filled courtyard and soundproofed rooms with attached bathroom with cable TV and free WiFi. AccorHotels Arena is 3.1 mi away and can be reached within 21 minutes by public transport.All of the rooms at the Hotel Donjon Vincennes have a classic decor and are equipped with a work desk and a direct dial phone. Some of them overlook the courtyard and feature a bathtub. A hairdryer and ironing facilities can be borrowed from the reception.A full buffet breakfast is served at the Donjon Vincennes and daily newspapers are provided.The hotel also has a bar and the reception is open 24-hour. Guests are invited to relax in the lounge living room by the fireplace, or on the terrace in the courtyard.Chateau de Vincennes RER Station is a 8-minute walk and provides direct access to La Defense Business Center, Disneyland Paris, the Opera Garnier and the Champs Elysées. Hotel Donjon Vincennes is also close to the Floral Park and Vincennes Park.
- Very friendly staff, good wifi connexion, nice location, quiet area, and very comfortable room
- Everyone were very kind and the hospitality was exceptional
- This was the quintessential boutique hotel experience in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the Metro. Staff was friendly and spoke English very well but allowed me to dust off my high school French without critique.
- Pillows and bed were comfortable. Room was quiet, esp. at night for sleeping.
- Great peaceful location. Well maintained with a very nice breakfast. The room was quite comfortable.
One of our top picks in Vincennes.Located just 650 feet from Vincennes RER Station, this 2-star hotel offers soundproofed guest rooms with free WiFi. AccorHotels Arena is 2.9 mi away and can be reached within 20 minutes with public transport (RER A).With a classic decoration, the air-conditioned guest rooms all have a telephone and a desk. An LCD TV is available. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and they include a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast prepared every morning.Bois de Vincennes Forest is a 15-minute walk from this hotel and Vincennes Racecourse is 1.7 mi away. Bérault Metro Station, 1,300 feet away, provides access to the Louver Museum.
- It was located very conveniently for access to the main shopping area and the park in Vincennes. It was quiet and clean.
STAFF was wonderful, nice young man there both check in and check out, even carried my bags to room, helpful.
great location, very quiet, lovely place would STAY AGAIN.
Paris is expensive, price seemed a little high but I didn’t shop all of the rates, but this place was even said 2 star, was very well presented, great bed, quiet room, but does not seem to have elevator.
- Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed, air conditioning, quiet.
- The location was great for a quick metro hop to Paris. Only a short walk and an easy 15 min trip to all the main museums and Notre Dame
- Location. Vincennes is a nice area. Hotel price was good as we only needed a room for one night.
Hôtel du Château
Located opposite the Château de Vincennes, this pet-friendly hotel offers free WiFi access and satellite TV in the guest rooms. AccorHotels Arena is 3.1 mi away and can be reached within 19 minutes by public transport. The Parc Floral de Paris is 0.6 mi away.A flat-screen TV and antique furniture feature in the individually decorated rooms. Some of the rooms have views of the château, and the private bathrooms include a hairdryer and slippers.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning and served in the breakfast room decorated in a medieval theme. The breakfast can also be taken in your room.Bérault Metro Station and Vincennes RER Train Station are 1,150 feet from Hôtel du Château, both stations providing direct access to central Paris. Vincennes Racecourse is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby and at a surcharge.
- Friendly staff, clean premises. Nice croissants in the morning.
- Simple and comfortable, this room is great for those who want to go out on daytrips throughout Paris. I like the room’s position relative to the local landmarks. Easy to catch a train to downtown Paris and go to all of the sights.
- 4 bed room was excellent with bathroom in the middle. The environment is splendid just in front of the chateau the Vincennes and th esurrounding parcs.
- It’s one block from the M1 station (end of the line) so you get out of the craziness of downtown Paris quickly. There’s also a huge park right next to it to use if you’re a runner.
- Perfect place to start your day out in Paris. For me it was superb. Personal was kind and helpful. Room simpel just what you need.
Best Western Saint-Louis
Facing the castle, the hotel offers comfortable and charming accommodation in the heart of Vincennes, one of Paris’ rare bastions of greenery.Only 10 minutes by Metro from the center of Paris (metro line 1 – La Défense/Château de Vincennes), you can easily reach the numerous shopping areas the city provides, and after a day’s out exploring the French capital you can unwind in one of the hotel’s lounges.Just around the corner, you will find the Zoo, Floral Park and tropical aquarium. You can also visit the Château de Vincennes, which houses a history museum.
- Comfortable and convenient for hiking and restaurants. Vincennes is a happy, sane place.
- The people at the reception desk were very helpful! We needed an early check in and they were happy to oblige our request! Upon check out they were very kind to store our luggage until we needed to head for the airport.
- Large bathroom, and very quiet hotel in general. Didn’t get a chance to try the breakfast so I cannot comment on that. Extremely well located!
- The staff was the best part of the hotel. We really appreciate help with the parking and the room service breakfast was wonderful. The surrounding area, especially the Bois de Vincennes, is fantastic and the easy metro ride to the center of Paris is a real seller. We would definitely stay here again.
- The breakfast was easily located and the selection of food was good.
Hotel Trianon is located just outside Paris’s Boulevard Périphérique, a 2-minute walk from Saint-Mandé Metro Station (line 1), providing direct access the Louver Museum and the Champs-Elysées. AccorHotels Arena is 2.5 mi away and can be reached within 19 minutes by public transport.The rooms feature free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each guest room at the Hotel Trianon is soundproofed, has a private bathroom, and is serviced by a elevator.A continental breakfast with hot drinks, pastries and honey can be enjoyed every morning at the property.Hotel Trianon is just a 5-minute walk from Saint-Mandé – Tourelle Metro Station, which offers fast access to central Paris. Guests can also visit the nearby Parc Floral and Château de Vincennes. Vincennes RER Train Station is a 12-minute walk away, providing direct access to Disneyland Paris.
- Location is good but the hotel is not good for the money I paid
- Location. Very warm which was perfect as it snowed during my stay. Comfortable bed. Clean en-suite
- Hôtel simple mais très correcte, nous avons passé un bon séjour. Le réceptionniste est très gentil et arrangeant.
- Közel van a metró, éttermek, pékségek, mosoda. És ennyi.
- Nous a dit que vous payez réclamer après le patron dit ça il n’a pas voulu accepter la garantie de la carte et lui a demandé de payer en espèces et la chambre elle était sale il n’a pas voulu même pas volontairement doléances en considération
ibis budget Paris Porte de Vincennes
In Paris, ibis budget Paris Porte de Vincennes is a 20-minute walk from the Château de Vincennes. It has free Wi-Fi access, luggage storage and a 24-hour front desk.Serviced by an elevator, all the rooms feature a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at ibis budget Paris Porte de Vincennes.This property is 350 feet from the Boulevard Périphérique and a 12-minute walk from the Bois de Vincennes. Public parking is available nearby for an extra fee.
20th arr. is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, monuments and tourist attractions.
- Staff was very friendly and gave all required information of Paris and it transportation
- It is conveniently located a few minutes from the metro. The area is safe and there are restaurants nearby.
- Cheap hotel and cheap good breakfast. Foosball table by the entrance lounge.
- Cleanliness was okay, could be because the rooms and overall place is too small
- Clean room. Housekeeping every day. Staff friendly and helpful. Very close to Metro (3 blocks).
One of our top picks in Montreuil.Le Kleber is located in Montreuil, 650 feet from Croix de Chavaux Metro Station and 20 minutes away by metro from the Paris city center. Providing a 07:00 to 23:00 reception, the hotel features a bar, a restaurant and a terrace. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.Guest rooms have an LCD TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal dining room. The restaurant is open every day for lunch. On Friday and Saturday it is also open for dinner and concerts are organized until 22:00.Père Lachaise Cemetery is a 15-minute metro ride away while the Bois de Vincennes is a 30-minute walk away. Disneyland Paris is a 45-minute drive away from Le Kleber.
- It was good enough for a two star hotel. Very good wireless. All the members of the staff are very very kind.
- The staff were really great and it’s close to the metro (line 9). The room was clean and sufficient for a short stay (no closets to store anything for longer stays). Comfortable bed and good heating.
- Good cleaned room, close to metro station and supermarket.
- Nice and clean, good value, near the metro, good breakfast
- The metro station is near but it takes 30 to 40 mins to reach central Paris
Top Hotels In Vincennes Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vincennes Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vincennes Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vincennes Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!