10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vincelottes Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vincelottes Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vincelottes Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vincelottes Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vincelottes Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vincelottes Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vincelottes Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vincelottes Burgundy:
Auberge Les Tilleuls
Located in Vincelottes, Auberge Les Tilleuls is 7.5 mi from Auxerre and 1.2 mi from Irancy and its cellars. It offers free Wi-Fi access, a terrace and air conditioning.Apartments and rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. An electric kettle is also provided.Guests can enjoy an American breakfast every morning while they read the free newspapers provided by Auberge Les Tilleuls.Surrounded by vineyards, this property is 6.2 mi from the A6 motorway and 9.3 mi from Reigny Abbey. Vincelottes Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
The property is along the l’ Yonne river.
You can walk up to Auxerre along the river !
The food is AMAZING
The wine is Incredible selection
The Terrasse makes eating outside a dream !
- The location by the side of the Yonne river is very pretty and in the heart of Chablis country. The Auberge is really a good restaurant with rooms and in that sense the food did not disappoint. The owner and staff were very attentive and the breakfast fare was excellent.
Une cuisine d’exception mariant délicatement épices et parfums de mets d’une excellente qualité : un vrai régal !
Petits déjeuners au même niveau, excellents.
- Nous nous sommes arrêtés un peu par hasard dans ce coquet hôtel. L’environnement est superbe et reposant, le village très charmant. Le personnel était très sympathique et accueillant, aux petits soin avec notre petite fille de 11 mois (ce qui change des nombreux établissements qui n’acceptent pas les enfants). Nous avons parfaitement bien mangé, une belle expérience gustative. Nous reviendrons ! Merci pour tout
La restauration avec des produits locaux ou faits maison. Très bon accueil.
- The property is along the l’ Yonne river.
Le Mas Des Lilas
Le Mas Des Lilas is located in the wine growing area of Auxerre, 150 feet from the River Yonne and bordering the Nivernais Canal. It has extensive landscaped gardens and offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and each have a private terrace with garden access. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available in the breakfast area. The property can provide Table d’Hotes on site upon prior request.Le Mas Des Lilas provides a daily continental breakfast which is served on the terrace or dining room. Free parking is available on site.Le Mas Des Lilas can organize bike rental. The Abbé Deschamps Stadium is just 4.3 mi away.
- Very friendly helpful patron. Perfectly reasonable place to break a journey.
- Quiet environment, nice garden, all appliances in good working conditions, friendly welcome, good tip for dinner in Auxerre.
- Style of the room e en though they are small is nice and inviting. Bathroom in the corner without the roof on it can steam your bed room if you decide for long hot bath :-).
- Travelling on motorbikes after a long ride you need shower a beer and something to eat. We were at first told that as we’d not book an evening meal we’d have to travel out, a 10 minute drive!! After a bit of a argument we managed to persuade them to provide us with a meal. Once that was sorted out, the staff were very helpful.
- Good, typical French breakfast: fresh croissants, juice, café au lait
Les Lilas Des Deux Ponts
Les Lilas Des Deux Ponts is located 5 minutes from the Cravant Bazarnes SNCF Train Station in the Burgundy region. It offers soundproofed accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.Rooms at the Lilas Des Deux Ponts are also equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning and the Deux Ponts’s restaurant serves Burgandy cuisine and wine. Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar.Free private parking is available on site and Les Lilas is just 6.2 mi from Auxerre and Avallon. It is close to several local shops and a sports complex.
- Breakfast was good. Personnel, including receptionist, were friendly, and can speak english, unlike other french hotels we were in.
No breakfeast available
very old place no staff available along the motorway with trucks night and daye
- Very very lovely, friendly owners/staff, great place, fantastic food- good prices!
proximity to staff and tourist office
- Une longue route de retour de vacances, un hôtel choisi au hasard comme une petite aventure. Apres d interminables kilomètres de bouchons l accueil du monsieur qui donne le sourire.
The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Normandie, Auxerre (Inter-Hotel)
One of our top picks in Auxerre.Housed in a 19th-century country house, The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Normandie, Auxerre is located in the center of Auxerre, 7 minutes from the main road junctions and 12 mi from Chablis.All the rooms at The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Normandie, Auxerre are en suite and overlook the front of the rear garden. They are spacious, elegantly furnished and individually designed. The rooms feature a bath or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast with gluten-free options is served daily at the property. You can also sample the gastronomic delights offered by a wide range of nearby restaurants.The Originals Boutique, Hôtel Normandie, Auxerre offers an ideal base for discovering Burgundy. Enjoy walks in the historic city of Auxerre. Cycling in the vineyards and boating on the Nivernais Canal are also popular activities.At your leisure, you can work out at the hotel’s fitness center, unwind in the sauna or play a game of billiards. Free bicycle storage is available on site and Tesla charging stations for electric cars can be found in the private parking.
- Pretty hotel with a garden, flowers everywhere, seating outside, good breakfast, Just what you would expect from a French countryside hotel. Secured paid parking in the back is very convenient.
- Traditional French Hotel close to the river and the town centre, beautiful old town streets and buildings leading down the the riverside where the boats moor up. Good off street parking in a large garage at the rear of the hotel. Excellent breakfast and friendly staff, we have stayed here many times before and it never disappoints us, makes a good stop over if driving from Caen to Switzerland or Northern Italy.
- The room and the hotel in general were very comfortable. It is a quiet location, but only a short walk from the centre of Auxerre. The staff are very professional. The hotel has extensive secure storage for bicycles. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very affordable, clean and good location. Very good value for money
- Great location, near town but quiet. Free parking directly opposite.
Hôtel Les Maréchaux
One of our best sellers in Auxerre! Hôtel Les Maréchaux is housed in a 19th-century mansion located in Auxerre, in a tranquil area surrounded by a private garden and a shady park.Rooms at the Hôtel Les Maréchaux are air-conditioned, decorated in a delicate 19th-century style and are fitted with fine furnishings. All provide a cozy living space ideal for a relaxing getaway. The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with international channels, tea and coffee making facilities and free WiFi. They also have a private bahtroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast including local and fresh products is served daily at the property. Hôtel Les Maréchaux also has 3 comfortable and secluded lounges which are perfect for enjoying breakfast, tea or an aperitif. The bar offers a full selection of drinks in a charming setting.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace or enjoy the seasonal outdoor swimming pool, which is heated during the summer season.Free parking is provided at the Hôtel Les Maréchaux, making it easy to explore the Burgundy region by car.
- Location is great – quite walkable to the city centre. The house is beautiful. Petit déjeuner in the garden was lovely. Nelson the dog who greeted us was very hospitable.
- The staff were most friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome.
- The bed was very comfortable, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great with delicious local produce. We left our iPad behind, the chambermaid found it and the hotel owner called to alert us. We are so grateful for their honesty and that they made the effort to call us before we knew we had lost it. All in all, a great stop in a picturesque little town.
- The owners have decorated and renovated the hotel beautifully.
- The park in the back was so nice. The pictures of Napoleon and the antiques were very pleasant
ibis Auxerre Sud
Located in Venoy, next to the A6 motorway, hotel ibis Auxerre Sud offers en suite guest rooms and a bar with a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms at the ibis Auxerre Sud are simply furnished and feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a desk. The private bathrooms have a bath.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Snacks and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar 24 hours a day, or on the terrace during the summer months.The reception desk is open day and night and offers free newspapers.For guests with cars, free private parking is available on site. Auxerre is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and Chablis is 8.7 mi away. Guests should take exit 20 if they are traveling on the A6 motorway.
- secure parking for my car and boat, and space to park my boat
Good location coming off highway. Near service station and connected shops.
Tourist info available near reception desk.
- Courtesy of staff and the breakfast was a very good range. Conveniently on a motorway but it was easy to drive to the town of Auxerre.
We Have stayed at this Hotel many times in the past 5 years and seen a great improvement in the beds and the room, the nasty carpets are gone and the TV is on the wall,
The lobby has improved also.
- Helpful, friendly staff, very comfortable bed, excellent breakfast.
Ibis Styles Auxerre Nord
Located in a quiet and leafy setting in Auxerre, the ibis Styles Auxerre Nord offers guests traditional cuisine, an outdoor seasonal swimming pool and 2 tennis courts.The ibis Styles Auxerre Nord restaurant with its large terrace offers traditional cuisine with a Burgundy flavor. Dinner and bed and breakfast options are available as well.Rooms are comfortable and well equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV with French sports channels and free Wi-Fi access.The ibis Styles Auxerre Nord also provides a 24-hour front desk with a night porter. It also has an outdoor car park and a secure garage.ibis Styles Auxerre Nord is 5 minutes from exit 19 of the A6 motorway and 14 mi from Chablis.
- Welcome from the receptionist, she was very helpful. Lovely room, comfortable bed. Excellent evening meal. Good breakfast.
- Breakfast was good, but not refilled when some items were empty.
- Convenient to road to Paris, has a parking lot. New, comfortable, restaurant better than one would assume for dinner and great breakfast included.
- Bed & Pillows fantastic and the breakfast inclusive was also v good
- The breakfast was good and the kids enjoyed the pool. Several restaurants and shopping close by.
Hotel Restaurant De Seignelay
Le Seignelay is an authentic 18th-century hostel set in the center of the city of Auxerre.Sit out on porch and let the green courtyard spoil you with a quiet and peaceful setting.The Seignelay hotel features comfortable guest rooms overlooking the terrace or the garden. All of them offer also a free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s restaurant offers varied traditional cuisine from Burgundy as well as local wines. When the weather is nice, you can eat out on the terrace.The city of Auxerre boasts also a wealth of artistic and historic attractions, and is a charming area to explore.
- This is the 3rd or 4th time I have stayed here, so I must obviously like it. The location is perfect for exploring Auxerre and to get from to, at least by foot or bike, which are the only two methods I have used. The restaurant is good and inexpensive, the portions are generous and the service impeccable. The breakfast was buffet style, with more options than your typical French petit dejeuner. The hotel/restaurant has an internal courtyard which becomes an extension of the restaurant in season and the rooms are across the courtyard from the reception and restaurant, and very quiet.
- Clean comfortable room; good price; nice location.
- Hotel is in easy walking distance of the town. The room had very clean linen and a comfortable bed, plenty of hot water.
- Great spot in old town. Comfortable beds. Off road parking nearby. Very pleasant and accommodating staff.
- Friendly staff and pleasant outside courtyard dining area.
Hôtel Le Maxime – Best Western Signature Collection
Hôtel Le Maxime; Best Western Signature Collection is your host on the banks of the Yonne River, in the heart of Auxerre. Living room, lounge, business room, a tasting cellar and bar are available.A hotel brimming with charm, Hôtel Le Maxime; Best Western Signature Collection invites you to relax in its calm setting on the banks of the Yonne River, in its 25 handsomely refurbished rooms and suites.
- Property is in the best location. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room small but comfortable. Air conditioned with cable and refrigerator. Parking $10. Breakfast quite good, eggs made to order. I recommend this hotel.
buffet breakfast was a bit expensive but delicious and varied and in a lovely antique room.
location is right on the river, within easy walking distance of the main Cathedral, one of the best traditional French restaurant in Auxerre and a bridge which provides fantastic panorama views of the old city.
small parking lot behind the hotel was also significant since we were driving a rental car.
- This is what a hotel experience should be. There are no specific things to highlight becauae everything was exceptional. Treat yourself to a fine, classic experience.
- Great location; nice room; friendly and helpful staa.
- Staff was particularly helpful in explaining how to place a local call, i.e. to a phone number in France, from my American cell. I appreciated this tremendously. Breakfast was worth every centime. Location was steps away from Tourism Office. We had a restful and enjoyable stay in Auxerre, not least of all because of Hôtel Maxime.
Hôtel du Commerce
One of our top picks in Auxerre.Hôtel du Commerce is located in the center of Auxerre, just 5 minutes’ walk from Auxerre Cathedral and the Old Town. The hotel offers individually decorated guest rooms and an on-site bar.The guest rooms at Hôtel du Commerce include a flat-screen TV, a work desk and a wardrobe. They feature parquet flooring and a private bathroom and some of the rooms have free Wi-Fi.A buffet-style breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the hotel’s breakfast area.Auxerre Train Station is 0.9 mi from the hotel and the Abbey of Saint-Germain d’Auxerre is 2,650 feet away. The property is 5 mi from exit 19 of the A6 motorway and a 50-minute drive from both Montargis and Nemours. Two public car parks are available nearby. Parking Saint Eusèbe just 200 feet from the property and Parking Cordeliers 1,000 feet away. Secured storage for bikes and motorbikes is available upon prior request.
- The staff were very friendly. An excellent location and the price was great for the area.
Value for money for the room.
Good location for going into town
- Great breakfast with home made jam and bread plus croissants, eggs, ham, yoghurt, fruit juice and generous cups of coffee. The hotel is very central and we found parking nearby. Our room at the top of the hotel had a view over the rooftops and was spotless. It was good value by any standards.
- The lo cation was was close to city centre. This was the only plus
Bathroom small but well-made and clean. Fine.
Situated in the old town, so, convenient.
Having a table was useful.
Top Hotels In Vincelottes Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vincelottes Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vincelottes Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vincelottes Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!