10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viñaspre Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Viñaspre Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viñaspre Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viñaspre Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viñaspre Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viñaspre Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viñaspre Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viñaspre Basque Country:
Hospederia de los Parajes
Located in Laguardia, 10 miles from Logroño, Hospederia de los Parajes features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles from Hospederia de los Parajes, and Haro is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 50 miles from Hospederia de los Parajes.
- Location and staff attitude were wonderful. Delicious dinner.
The hotel is fantastic , I want to return
Excellent atention for us
- This is probably the best place to stay in LaGuardia. Centrally located and convenient to everything in the town. The town is totally walkable. There is a charming wine cave in the basement where you can have tapas and a glass of wine. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The town is historical and charming.
- Perfectly located to explore the area. Great breakfast and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. On registering at the hotel we were given vouchers for a free drink in the cellar bar.
- The staff was very helpful and kind. The hotel is quiet, very interesting and comfortable
Hotel Sercotel Villa de Laguardia
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Sercotel Villa de Laguardia offers accommodations in Laguardia, just 9 miles from Logroño. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 21 miles from Hotel Villa de Laguardia, and Haro is 14 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Beds were quite comfortable.
- Locality to Laguardia. Centre of the wine region so access to other places good
- The desk staff were fantastic, very helpful. The rooms were spacious and spotless. The massage and Spa were very nice. We had dinner and breakfast in the restaurant, the food and service was very good.
- Hotel with style, best location for discovering La Rioja, good breakfest
- location near to village and wine region – didn’t need to drive to get tastings and tapas and guy on reception very helpful
Mercure Carlton Rioja
Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Mercure Carlton Rioja features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 22 miles from Mercure Carlton Rioja, and Ezcaray is 31 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- I need to is an excellent please located in the heart of the city
Room very comfortable. Good choice in breakfast buffet.
Hotel staff very helpful and conscientious. Obviously happy in their work
- The hotel is close to everything and Laurel street is within walking distance.
- The location of the hotel was very close to everything we wanted to visit.
- Had dinner in hotel, very good menu, prepared fresh and delicious.
Located in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, NH Logroño features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Haro is 21 miles from NH Logroño, and Ezcaray is 30 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It was quiet and the room was spacious enough. The bed was no that confortable and we had a shallow bath , but this is the second time staying there and I think is a good price for a decent room. We stayed one night only. The hotel is about 30min away from the centre but it was a pleasant walk to the hotel after having tapas and dinner.
Staff were really nice and accommodating.
Pub downstairs- Glass- does good beer inco foreign beers
- They gave me an upgrade to a suite which was fantastic and most unexpected
Friendly staff(excellent English)
Big size room & bath
Nice and comfortable room..
Gentel staff and good position
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Zenit Logroño offers accommodations in Logroño, just 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 23 miles from Zenit Logroño, and Elciego is 11 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 44 miles away.
- The ferry to from Portsmouth to Santander was 5 hours late so we finally checked into the hotel in Logrono at 3 a.m. after a three hour night drive! The night desk guy was pleasant and helpful if a little slow, although he did make us a hot chocolate! We liked the large room and en suite bathroom. Bedroom was for three persons – not necessary for the 2 of us – but beds were comfortable. Parking was in an outside parking area, not secured but fine and better than street parking. We had a roofbox on the car so our vehicle was too high for the majority of local hotels with only underground or street parking. Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Been there before so knew where it was. Easy access from the motorway
- Nice selection of toiletries in the bathroom.fish soup was exellent.
- Staff and especially the Manager were first class – efficient, warm and friendly and treated us as how they would like to be treated – Room excellent and a Lift
- The double room was clean, big and comfortable. It offers free wifi and free parking service. It is not exactly in the city centre as you need to drive 10 minutes to the city centre. The hotel has also terrace bar & restaurant. Not very well signed, we had to drive around awhile before spotting the hotel.
One of our top picks in Logroño.Located in the Logroño City Centre neighborhood in Logroño, 29 miles from Vitoria-Gasteiz, Hotel Murrieta features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 21 miles from Hotel Murrieta, and Ezcaray is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable, not suitable for anyone who reads room lights not bright enough,very good room.
- The breakfast was really good. The staff was very kind.
- Lovely clean room, hot shower with great pressure. Just perfect. The €7 breakfast was outstanding. Close to tapas and laundromat.
- Great location close to the old town and just 1 min away from a free public parking. Very friendly staff and great breakfast. Rooms are clean and comfy.
A good choice to stay. Wifi good. Parking is easy. Breakfast was good and had choices.
A couple of minutes from old town.
Hotel Sercotel Portales
One of our top picks in Logroño.Hotel Sercotel Portales offers accommodations in Logroño. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from Hotel Sercotel Portales, and Haro is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Excellent coffee at breakfast and perfect location.
- The location was unbeatable, and right next to a free parking lot
- The hotel was clean, well-appointed and comfortable and the reception staff were friendly and helpful. The location, right by the old town, was excellent. I would happily stay there again.
Perfect location, right in the centre, close from the tapas street.
Clean & convenient room, super fast wifi
Nice and helpful staff.
- The reception was fabulous and the room was the most comfortable of all the locations we stayed in. WE will definitely return to this hotel.
Villa de Elciego
Set in the the historic heart of the village of Elciego, near the city of Logroño, providing you with a tranquil spot in which to enjoy a rural getaway with the entire family.This cheerful hotel has a charming bar and restaurant where you can relax and chat with friends. Enjoy the bright and cheerful interiors of the Villa de Elciego and an inviting seating area where you can unwind after a day of activities in the surroundings.Take an afternoon siesta in your spacious room, then freshen up before heading down to the on-site restaurant where you can sample traditional cuisine.The Elciego is located near the area’s 18th-century, Santa Maria chapel and is in a peaceful area with other family homes – some built in a traditional style.
The location was very good and the hotel had its own restaurant. There were other bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk.
The area at night was really lively and friendly.
- Great location for visiting bodega marquez de riscal
- Nothing much, the breakfast was only available after 9.30 am which is of no use at all. No wi-fi and no air-con which during summer months is a must .
- Central Rioja. Very close to Laguardia – a more interesting town. Friendly staff.
- It was in a lovely part of the village and easy to get around.
- The location was very good and the hotel had its own restaurant. There were other bars and restaurants within a few minutes walk.
Hotel Ciudad de Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Offering free Wi-Fi, and café-bar, Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is located just 2,300 feet from Logroño Cathedral. Logroño Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.Ciudad de Logroño’s air-conditioned rooms have stylish modern décor, with flat-screen TVs and wooden floors. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, where staff are happy to provide information about the city. Free water is provided at reception. Secure garage parking is available for an extra charge.The city’s historic centre and main shopping district are both within an 8-minute walk of the hotel. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars and restaurants nearby.
- Location… staff friendly when asked about recommendations for dinner…
- The hotel is conveniently located, and we could easily walk to the old town for dinner/ sightseeing.
- The staff are very friendly, and the breakfast is real value for money.
- Hotel Ciudad de Logroño is not far from the old centre of Logroño. Reception was efficient and helpful. Tne hotel was, generally, bright and clean.
- Very central, easy walk to old town and river. No complaints
Catalonia Las Cañas
Catalonia Las Cañas is set within a shopping centre offering varied shops as well as a cinema and bowling alley, located 10 minutes’ drive from the centre of Logroño and city’s convention centre.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel include central heating, as well as free Wi-Fi, a safe and satellite TV. The bathrooms are equipped with a bath and hairdryer.The property’s restaurant, Los Fogones de Kasildo, serves a buffet breakfast, and a range of international cuisine, from cold salads to grilled meats, from Monday to Saturday at lunchtime. In the evenings and on Sunday, you can enjoy the Gourmet Corner, where hamburgers, salads, tapas, snacks and desserts are served.Las Cañas offers a small fitness area, and has a business centre and conference facilities. Free on-site parking is available.
- Clean modern rooms, secure underground parking, charming helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Will stop here again.
- Great breakfast. Awesome surprise to find a little present when I came back to my room on my birthday!
- The room was comfortable and clean. The buffet breakfast was good value
- I liked that the property was located between Viana and Logronos, however the location is far from any restaurants, bars, etc. The mall had a cafe and a restaurant, however it did not open until 9pm. Fortunately the mall had a grocery store inside and we were able to purchase premaid salads, etc.
- The location in a large shopping center outside the city is a little odd but otherwise I cannot complain as the hotel itself was great, clean, and the breakfast buffet was very good with lots of options also for vegetarians.
Top Hotels In Viñaspre Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viñaspre Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viñaspre Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viñaspre Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!