10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viñas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Viñas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viñas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viñas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viñas Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viñas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viñas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viñas Galicia:
This smart and value hotel is situated near the center of A Coruña and very close to the main train station. Relax in the modern and well-equipped rooms and enjoy dining in the on-site restaurant.Set in a tranquil area of A Coruña, Hotel Avenida provides ideal accommodations whether you are visiting the area for sightseeing, or on a business trip. Each of Avenida’s guestrooms is decorated in a trendy, contemporary style and come complete with large work desks and lots of natural light.Stroll through the gardens surrounding Hotel Avenida and enjoy the peaceful setting. You can also sit on one of the hotel’s terraces with a drink in the evening.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evening, where you can sample traditional Galician cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of wine. The restaurant also is well equipped for hosting business dinners or banquets.Well situated 150 feet from the train station, and 650 feet from the bus station, this is an ideal hotel for those arriving by public transportation, or by car. The tourist center of the city is about a 20-minute walk from Hotel Avenida, or a short drive away.
- Good breakfast, very nice staff, the hotel was very clean. The hotel is not that far from the city center (20 min. walking distance), which is also good. It’s near the bus and train station, and the bus to the airport stops right in front of the hotel. 🙂 Great value for the money!
- Morning coffee and croissants were brilliant! walking distance to train station.
- service was excellent and Hotel arranged taxi for me. X
- Its a very clean hotel with kind and attentive staff. Its not exactly in the city center or near the old town, but Coruna is a small place after and most of the attractions are within the pleasant 20-min walking distance.
- Convenient location and extremely easy check in and check out.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Adelia offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ferrol is 12 miles from Hostal Adelia, and Sada is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- There was a lift and the hotel was very clean. Not expensive for the facilities and good location.
- The hotel has a lift and it was very clean. Friendly staff and not expensive for the facilities.
- Good for the price. Great location near the main beach and main park.
- Friendly staff, simple but clean room. Location is good for the train station and bus stop for bus to the airports.
- Nice little bar/cafe on ground floor. Parking available despite being in busy area.
Ibis Styles A Coruna
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Ibis Styles A Coruna offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 13 miles from Ibis Styles A Coruna, and Sada is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 4.3 miles from Ibis Styles A Coruna.
- My phone could connect to the wifi connection, but my laptop would not, maybe its the laptop having a mid life crisis.
- Nice clean modern hotel in the commercial area of A Corunia
Easiness of check-in & check-out
Extremely helpful front office
- We had a car so we drove into the centre, would need to get a bus or cab. A few restaurants atound the hotel which was good.
Nice personnel, very clean
Easy access from highway, ideal if you travel by car
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Plaza offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ferrol is 12 miles from Hotel Plaza, and Sada is 8 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Great location, nice bar and restaurant, tasty candies at the reception, kindly stuff.
- Excellent room and facilities. Very close to center
Well appointed standard modern hotel – everything seemed to work fine.
Room power required the key card – I wanted to charge stuff so I used a loyalty card.
very big room; they provided me a twin room, although I was alone. Even if for two persons, it is sufficiently big room. bathtub was also broad, I could relax!. Breakfast was enough full including hot dishes, egg, bread, cheese, ham, fruit, yogurt, and so on. Free WiFi is comfortable.
Good access from rail and bus station. To go to city center, I had to take bus but it is easy to find the bus stop.
I asked laundry, they kindly delivered to room.
- Very tidy, comfortable and convenient. Well located near the center and the beach. Recommended.
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located in the heart of the shopping area of A Coruña, next to El Corte Inglés and Cuatro Caminos Square.The Hotel Moon boasts a tasteful style and decoration. The rooms are distributed over 7 floors, like the phases of the moon. The hotel offers a high level of services and quality in furniture and products. It is a modern and attractive place that will ensure your stay is a pleasant and relaxing one.
- Location, late check in, breakfast, helpful staff.
- Convenient location. Friendly staff. Very clean. Excellent value for money.
- The decor and theme was very fun and interesting. The seventh floor rooms had awesome balconies with nice views and the rooms themselves were very cozy and clean. Surrounded by good places for breakfast hotel moon is a very economic option with an unexpected level of quality.
- The hotel is modern, clean and in a great location. The staff are extremely helpful and assisted us with every question we had. The room was cleaned daily to a high standard, which was bliss after coming back from a long day exploring A Coruña. The tapas bar (Coconut Grove) a short walk from the hotel did take out tapas after 8pm which we brought back to the hotel, where the staff gave us plates and cutlery. The rooms were fairly big, and didn’t feel like we were in a box room. The view from the front of the hotel overlooks a busy high street but it’s gorgeous nonetheless. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great place to stay when visiting A Coruña. (The moon theme is nice too, we had the infamous moon landing picture in our room!)
- Really nice friendly, helpful woman working on reception. Bed very comfy, overall very happy with the hotel.
Hotel Carris Marineda
Hotel Carris Marineda is in Marineda City Shopping Centre, 5 minutes’ drive from central A Coruña. It offers a gym and 24-hour reception. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Stylish, modern rooms feature dark wood furniture and wooden floors. Each is air-conditioned and heated and comes with a flat-screen TV, a safe, and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available at the Carris Marineda Hotel, and there is also a bar.Luggage storage is offered. A laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service is available, and the hotel has a tour desk.Set in the Grela-Bens Business Park, the hotel is next to a bus stop and taxi stand. Alvedro Airport is 4.3 miles away and the hotel is a 10-minute drive from A Coruña Port.
- That was a good hotel, quit nice and calm, and price was intersting as well
- location of this hotel is very much important because of those shopping malls all around there at walking distance.
- Close to shops and to main roads into city centre, beach etc. Lots of free parking and on a bus route. Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms with good WiFi connection and tv reception. We did not try the restaurant so cannot review the food.
- Though situated far from the center this hotel has perfect connection – bus stop in front, buses are frequent. Convenient parking, shopping mall with food court. Staff very helpful, many thanks to Alice!
- Parking though tricky to find the first time, good breakfast good location for shopping
Attica 21 Coruña
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Situated in a commercial and residential neighbourhood opposite A Coruña’s Expocoruña Convention and Trade Fair Centre, this sophisticated hotel boasts an impressive interior. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each of the spacious rooms in Attica 21 Coruña features flat-screen TVs, air conditioning, heating, and safe. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Buses to the city centre stop a 5-minute walk away. The centre of A Coruña and A Coruña Airport can be reached in just 10 minutes via the AP-9 Motorway.In the evening, dine in style in the Attica 21 Coruña’s smart restaurant, then head to the bar for a drink.
- The hotel was excellent, luxurious and opulent. The room was large and comfortable with ensuite to match. The breakfast delicious and plenty of choice. We also had an evening meal which was exceptionally good. A buffet with wide choice to suit all palates. It was very reasonably priced. We would definitely stay here again and would also check for other hotels in the chain when visiting elsewhere. Brilliant.
- It was nice and clean! Comfortable bed, specious room and bath room
- Hotel was very good. Underground parking was difficult
- We really enjoyed our stayed in this hotel every things was fine. Need taxi or bus to go to the center.very nice food within walking distance from the hotel.
Very beautiful interior architectural design and nice communal areas.
Spacious and well equipped room.
Hostal Alda Puerta Coruña
One of our best sellers in A Coruña! Hostal Alda Puerta Coruña is located in A Coruña, just 13 miles from Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sada is 8 miles from Hostal Alda Puerta , and Betanzos is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Room was quiet and very clean, bed was comfortable. Price 42€
- Everything was very clean and the staff was really nice
- We wanted to be near the coliseum and it was perfect for that. It was also close to bus transport into the city centre. Was perfect.
- Fantastic and friendly host. They even dropped us off, up the hill at the train station.
- We stayed here because it was close to the airport. Staff were very friendly and helpful – contacting us before we came to arrange us getting the keys (we arrived after reception hours). Nice little cafe downstairs that does tapas and breakfast.
NH A Coruña Centro
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, NH A Coruña Centro offers accommodations in A Coruña, just 12 miles from Ferrol. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 8 miles from NH A Coruña Centro, and Betanzos is 12 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 5 miles away.
- Excellent location, comfortable beds and friendly staff.
- it’s in the heart of the center, I’ve stayed in different hotels in A Coruna, this one is my favorite. location is perfect, the room is clean and spacious, some room has big terrace.
- Very friendly, helpful and intelligent staff. Nice area of town. Good number of small, easy places to walk to for a meal. Breakfast was excellent. Room was large with king bed, sofa, several easy chairs and desk. Bathroom was large with two sinks, large storage area and adjoining toilet, shower and bath room (yes, both bath AND shower and in a separate, private room.) Unlike most hotel rooms in Europe, there were a number of lamps and had plenty of light. Taxi from airport was ~ $30
The location is fantastic. Right in the center of Coruña, everything feels near the hotel.
Room is very comfy.
- For a cheap-ish hotel, this place is fantastic. The rooms were really light, even on rainy days in January and the rooms were pretty big. The service was great and there are complementary waters and snacks in reception which is such a nice touch. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.
Tryp Coruña Hotel
This property is a 19-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Tryp Coruña Hotel offers accommodations in A Coruña. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Ferrol is 12 miles from Tryp Coruña Hotel, and Sada is 8 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 3.7 miles away.
The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of choice for breakfast. Fresh fruit was available too.
It was a clean and well kept hotel with friendly helpful staff.
It is also very close to a shopping mall and El Corte Ingles.
- The bed was exceptionally comfortable, had the best nights sleep. The room was fantastic with so much room and the bathroom excellent. Would definately stay there again.
THE check in was easy and the reception team friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and perfect
Breakfast was amazing
- Lovely big comfy bed. Staff helpful. Location not what we were expecting.
- The room was very spacious and the bed very comfortable. The breakfast choice was good
- The bed was very comfortable and there was plenty of choice for breakfast. Fresh fruit was available too.
Top Hotels In Viñas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viñas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viñas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viñas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!