10 Best Hotels To Stay In Vimines Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vimines Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Vimines Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vimines Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vimines Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Vimines Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Vimines Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Vimines Rhône-alps:
Les Saints Pères
Located 3.1 mi from Chambéry, this charming hotel features a panoramic view of the Lac du Bourget, a big shaded garden and an outdoor swimming pool with sun beds. A bar and a traditional restaurant are available. Free WiFi is provided in the entire property.Furnished with antique furniture, each room with attached bathroom at Les Saint-Pères includes a TV, mini-bar and a safety deposit box. They all have a view of the garden or the lake and a hairdryer is provided in each room.Les Saint-Pères serves a buffet breakfast. French specialties are proposed for lunch and dinner and during summertime they can be taken on the terrace. On Sunday and Monday evenings, limited drinks and a special menu ‘Les Bocaux du Chef’ are served on the terrace or in the ‘Petit Salon’.The Lac du Bourget is a 20-minute drive away and the Apremont Golf Club is 3.7 mi away.Chambéry Train Station is 5.6 mi away and Grenoble Isère Airport is 12 mi away. The A43 Motorway access is a 15-minute drive away and the village of Montagnole is 5.6 mi away.
- Beautifull location ( the view on the lake…), very good restaurant, charming ambiance! Chill pool, you feel like the king on the Hill. The staff is kind and helpfull.
- Fabulous location outside Chambery overlooking Aix les Bains and lake
Beautiful rooms – furniture in old style (~1850) , but still in the best quality, Bathroom beautiful and modern.
Restaurant in hotel – very good.
- Gorgeous boutique hotel overlooking a stunning valley view. Great restaurant at the hotel which was very accommodating for our complicated food intolerances. Great stay overall
- We loved the whole place, beautiful! Wonderful setting, fabulous interior, the pool was delightful and the views stunning. Breakfast was very good.
Hotel le Cinq Hyper – Centre
One of our best sellers in Chambéry! Located in central Chambéry, this hotel offers a 24-hour reception, an indoor swimming pool with free access for hotel residents and a bar. It is 1,800 feet from Chambéry Cathedral and 1,500 feet from the train station.Modernly decorated, all of the air-conditioned rooms at Hôtel le Cinq are feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, free high speed WiFi access and a desk. They are complete with an private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is offered every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel’s bar. Coworking spaces are available. The A43 motorway is ideally located 6.2 mi away.
- Convenient location, near restaurants and shops. Clean and comfortable.
- The staff was excellent and helpful answering all questions. The location close to train station and city main attractions within walking distance was perfect. Very comfortable and clean place to stay in Chambery.
- All was nearly perfect. The only downside is that our room was facing another restaurant’s terrace and it was humming noise from there until about 1 a.m. Otherwise recommended, good location, helpful staff, nice pool, decent breakfast (cold table, but reasonable selection).
- Stayed 4 days. One day in each type of room. The suite room is well worth the money at only 40 or so euro before. The bar is excellent and will serve as late as you’d like. Couldn’t more highly recommend this hotel. Location is great as well
the boiling water for the eggs was to cold 60°?
the bed was to hard but for the rest very nice hotel
100% for price/quality!!
i would recommend it to everybody and i will come again if i have to sleep in the neighbourhood
One of our top picks in Chambéry.Featuring Restaurant, bar, shared lounge and free WiFi, Hotel Santal is located in Chambéry, a 14-minute walk from Fountain of Elephants and 2.6 miles from SavoiExpo. The property is around 1.5 miles from Savoie University, 1.6 miles from Musee des Charmettes and 2.5 miles from Le Phare Arena. The property has airport transportation, while a car rental service is also available.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, the rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms come with a seating area.Hotel Santal offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Popular points of interest near Hotel Santal include Chateau des Ducs de Savoie, Chambéry Town Hall and Le Manège Convention Centre. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 7 miles from the hotel.
- I have stayed for 1 night. There was a good smell in the room!! Nice bath, comfy bed, tea and Coffe in the room, 3 towels for 1 person. Good location !
- Woman who runs it was nice. Great location. Decent room and bathroom sizes.
- I liked the location, staff were very friendly from the moment I walked in, even though I don’t speak French they were able to provide everything I needed for the night 🙂
- Great location central to old centre, great to be able to relax with a drink from the bar outside.
It was in a good central location. The woman who checked us in was very helpful and polite. We had a car and they organised for us to park outside and make sure it was safe during our stay.
Tea and coffee making facilities for people who enjoy a cuppa in the morning.
The Originals Boutique, Hôtel des Princes, Chambéry (Inter-Hotel)
The Originals Boutique, Hôtel des Princes, Chambéry is located in Chambéry’s Old Town, near the le Château des Ducs de Savoie. It offers air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel.The Originals Boutique, Hôtel des Princes has a piano bar for evening entertainment. A private spa is available on site for an additional charge upon reservation. Massages are also available upon request.It also provides 24-hour reception service and an iMac computer with internet available for guests.
Very well located
Parking 2 min walk
- Excellent hotel, highly recommendable. Rooms are nicely furnished, bathroom elegant. Location superb, right in the center of the city. Great plus: rooms have AC, good to have during this heat wave. Porter was very helpful when I had a small problem with my phone. Small touches like that make stay memorable.
- Great central location and welcoming staff. Note parking at Hotel De Ville has a large discount with the hotel so very convenient to park close by.
- Great location near the Chateau and Medieval town, good breakfast, comfortable room. We liked the decor of the room as well. Not too noisy at night compared with other
- Right in the middle of the old city, a 15 minute walk from the train station. Bed was super comfortable.
- Very well located
Hotel Actuel Chambéry Centre Gare
Located opposite Chambery Train Station, Hotel Actuel Chambéry Center Gare is a nonsmoking hotel offering rooms with satellite TV and free WiFi access. The historic city center, local shops and restaurants and the Château des Ducs de Savoie are all a 5-minute walk away.All of the rooms at Hotel Actuel Chambéry Center Gare are equipped with a work desk, a direct dial phone and a private bathroom. They are easily accessible by elevator.A buffet breakfast is available every morning, at an extra charge. The restaurant serves Savoyard cuisine, meats, salads and pizzas.Hotel Actuel has a 24-hour front desk.Chambery is 34 mi from Grenoble and winter sports and hiking are possible in the Massif des Bauges. Private on-site parking is provided for an extra fee.
- Really helpful staff; showing us how to access the parking place (which was in the building across the road). Also good and quite comfortable room.
- The staff was EXTREMELY accommodating. I can’t say enough how helpful they were. And the location was.perfect for getting to and from the train, directly across the street from the train station.
- very conveniently located across the street from the station.
- There was a really nice and clean bathroom and clean bed and nice clean everything.
- Right across the train station, great breakfast, nice staff
Petit Hôtel Confidentiel
One of our top picks in Chambéry – and a guest favorite.
Located on a pedestrian street in the heart of Chambéry, this hotel is just 350 feet from the Château des Ducs de Savoie Castle. It offers suites with a contemporary decor and free Wi-Fi.Each soundproofed suite is uniquely designed at the Petit Hotel Confidentiel and is equipped with air conditioning and satellite channels on a flat-screen TV. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.The Petit Hotel Confidentiel serves breakfast every morning in the common area or in the rooms, and room service is at your disposal. You can also enjoy a drink or a hot drink on site. There is a personal concierge for each guest.Bicycle and car rental service are available on request, the hotel offers airport shuttle. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- I loved every single thing in this hotel. Everything was perfect, 110% perfect, from start to finish. I arrived late and the owners waited for me with a smile on their faces, I got lost and they were patient to explain the directions, it was raining and the owner came to get my car even though I arrived and parked at the wrong place so the owner came to get my car with an umbrella, the breakfast was superb, and everything was extremely clean. The entire hotel made us feel wonderful, especially the pool and spa because it makes you feel like you’re in the Romans’ time. The owners treat you like you’re a very important person and very important. They change the towels twice a day, you find chocolates on the bed. My son and I loved everything
- The Petit Hotel Confidential is a great find! My wife and I will recommend this hotel to all of our friends and anyone who asks for a place to stay in Chambery. Close to all the sites, five minutes from the Castle of the Dukes of Savoie and Chapel and plenty of excellent restaurants and places to shop. Located on a quiet corner in the old part of Chambery you cannot be disappointed staying hear. In addition to all the rooms being new, they are also very tastefully decorated and include all those comforts that separate a great hotel from a merely good hotel.The Staff is terrific, well informed, welcoming and friendly and genuinely interested in our well being.
- Very nice place: great location, excellent customer service, great attention to detail
- We have been fortunate to stay in many superb hotels throughout the world, the Petit Hotel Confidential exceeded all expectations. Charlotte & Jérôme REYES are the best of hosts.
the hotel was amazing in every way.so clean and nicely decorated with lovely touches everywhere and quality in every detail.
the hosts were so friendly and helpful and the breakfast was simply unbelievable
Kyriad Chambéry Centre – Hôtel et Résidence
Kyriad Chambéry Center – Hôtel et Résidence is located near the center of Chambery, a short walk from the Congress Center Le Manege and the historical area. It has a fitness room and free fiber optic WiFi access is available. Paid underground parking is available upon reservation.The nonsmoking rooms and apartments are each equipped with a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms and a kitchenette allowing guests autonomy during their stay.The breakfast includes a wide selection of organic and gluten-free produce. Snack bags including a pasta dish, a yogurt and a soft drink can be requested at an extra cost.Massage treatments can be arranged at an extra cost and are subject to availability. Both Revard and La Féclaz Ski Resorts are 16 mi from the hotel and the Chartreuse Regional Nature Park is 9.3 mi away. A bus to the train station is available 650 feet from the hotel.
- Air conditioning and parking were a bonus. Comfortable bed and good quality sleep. Nice views of mountains in the distance.
- It was nice to have a small kitchen and materials for washing the dishes.
- Very centrally located with a large parking lot adjacent. Bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was appreciated.
- They made us switch rooms for a bigger one and with hot water!
- Easy location to access old city. Laundry mat 2 doors down. Wonderful breakfast and breakfast room. Luggage storage. Air conditioning – we were there during the heat wave
Ibis budget Chambéry Centre Ville
Just a 15-minute walk from Chambéry City Center, ibis budget Chambéry center features air-conditioning, free WiFi and free private parking. There is also a 24-hour front desk.The air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and a desk. They also have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at an extra cost. There are also drinks and snack vending machines and supermarkets can be found just in front of the hotel.Guests can drive 25 minutes to visit Aix-les-Bains or 15 minutes to the Lac du Bourget. Chambéry Exhibition center is a 10-minute drive away. Access to A41 Motorway and Chambéry Train Station are a 5-minute drive away.
- The manager Julien was extremely polite and friendly. The price was good and the neighborhood was really quiet.
- Very friendly staff. Perfect location. Quite environment. Close to the city and to the lake
- The hotel location, staff, greeting and breakfast ere excellent.
- Excellent breakfast! Room is simple but adequate enough for my needs (I was travelling for work nearby).
- Very close to motorway junction. Ideal for overnight stop. Views of mountains from window.Very
Théâtre Hôtel Chambéry
Théâtre Hôtel Chambéry is located in the heart of Chambéry in the Rhone-Alpes region, just a few steps from the Cathedral.The guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV with TNT channels and free WiFi. They can be accessed by a elevator.Hotel Chambéry serves a daily buffet breakfast.The hotel is a 10 minute-walk from the train station and the E70 motorway is 0.9 mi away.
- it was well located for access to the old city but near some rough bars
It was very central, the breakfast was lovely. The staff were kind and accommodating .
Spot on service for the price
- The room was fair sized by French standards. That is a plus.There is nothing to like about a place that needs a coat of paint, has lights that go on and off while you are struggling to walk upstairs in the dark- I don’t like elevators the size of a sardine can. The staff where, however, very nice.
- Friendly staff. Located in old city. Very pretty area. Good value.
- The location was great and the staff were helpful .
The Grass Serviced Suites
One of our best sellers in Pattaya! Conveniently located near the main road heading to Pattaya’s southern area, The Grass Serviced Suites offers suites and free WiFi access in all rooms.Each suite’s living area is furnished with a sofa, a flat-screen TV with international chanels and a dining table. There is a kitchenette with a refrigerator and a microwave. Guests will also find an electric kettle and slippers in all rooms. Two-bedroom suites have a separate living room, while one-bedroom suites have a living area and bedroom separated by a sliding glass door. The bathroom comes with a shower.The property includes an outdoor pool with a shelter area beneath the building. Laundry services and Union Pay are available here.Restaurants and shops can be found in the surrounding area and public transport is easily accessible. The beach and the famous nightlife on Walking Street is just over 1.2 mi away. Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi International Airport are approximately a 2-hour drive from The Grass Serviced Suites.
24 hr reception as we checked in around 3am already
value for money
- I liked the way they designed each room with a bed room hall , kitchen with balcony and all amenities except washing machine inside room but has it out side 24/7 accessible, gym pool it’s a wonderful good for value place. Am gonna stay here on all my trips to Pattaya.
- All the something is so good. I’m going to put the luggage at the reception about 2 hours. but the staff told me to leave the luggage at the end corridor in the lobby, so I felt unsafe then I returned to bangkok.
- The receptionist and the owner are very accommodating. I had a fantastic stay.
- Good size rooms. Couple friendly hotel. Good ac for boom boom
- 24 hr reception as we checked in around 3am already
Top Hotels In Vimines Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Vimines Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Vimines Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Vimines Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!