10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viloria De Rioja Castile And Leon:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Mihotelito offers accommodations in Viloria de Rioja, just 17 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Ezcaray is 8 miles from Mihotelito, and Elciego is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Rosario gave the hotel a home like feeling. The rooms were incredible. Spacious in the room and bathroom. Meals were prepared on site and were delicious. Everything is exceptionally clean. She was attentive to our needs. I enjoyed visiting with her.
- The property had been meticulously renovated; the owner was really helpful and informative; the beds were really comfortable
- Extremely polite and well spoken staff, great service.
We had decided to take an overnight stop in Viloria de la Rioja, while we were walking this section of the Camino, and opted for the comfort of Mihotelito.
We were greeted by the owner (Maria Rosaria?), who welcomed us into her home, and spent a considerable amount of her time in welcoming us, telling us about the area and the village itself etc.
She cooked a lovely meal for us, and provided an “honesty bar”, and breakfast the following morning – which were important to us, as there were no other options in the village.
The house and the room were very comfortable, and as it was a cold evening, we made use of the heating system – which worked immediately.
Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience, and we would have no hesitation in recommending Mihotelito to anyone looking for a quiet, relaxing night in the countryside.
- An extremely quiet hotel in a very small village on the Campostela. The owner of the establishment can provide a very nice evening meal if requested as there are no restaurant facilities in the immediate location.
Hotel A Santiago
Hotel A Santiago offers accommodations in Belorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 27 miles from Hotel A Santiago, and Haro is 20 miles away. Burgos Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Great friendly Staff, enjoyed our stay immensely, great value; will stay again !!
- Friendly staff, clean, washing /dryer, right on camino
- Very comfortable room. Staff was very accommodating. Pilgrim’s meal and wine were both excellent. Would definitely recommend.
– great location, right on the Camino
– good restaurant with pilgrims menu and big portions
– nice staff
-very good internet connection
- The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were clean and warm, the food was very good, a lovely surprise after a long day on the Camino, the staff were most helpful and friendly
Hotel Redecilla del Camino
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Redecilla del Camino offers accommodations in Redecilla del Camino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 15 miles from Hotel Redecilla Camino, and Ezcaray is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- A lovely stop off on the Camino, in a quiet town! Hotel is above the bar – room was very neat and tidy. Spent the afternoon in the bar, watching the whole town come through. Lovely peregrinos’ dinner. Staff were very lovely and welcoming.
- Perfect location on the Camino. The owners were very helpful and kind. Very comfortable beds! And we had a delicious dinner. All really great value.
- The room was clean and tidy the service was good and the supper was amazing
- One of our favourite stops on the Camino de Santiago.
Amazing hotel in the way for the Camino. Kind owner, spectacular little restaurant with tasty food with home made ingredients.
I strongly advice to visit it.
Hotel San Antón Abad
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel San Antón Abad offers accommodations in Villafranca-Montes de Oca, just 20 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Haro is 27 miles from Hotel San Antón Abad, and Ezcaray is 16 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 16 miles away.
- Liked everything, the location, hotel, staff, food. Very Spanish an excellent place to stay, thank you.
- What a great hotel. Luxurious in its decor and feeling. You can tell it was a former pilgrims hospital. We had a warm welcome to the hotel by the staff. The room had a classical style with two very comfortable beds accompanied by a modern bathroom. The bathroom had a bath, a glorious treat after a long walk. The towels were the softest I have ever had in a hotel. We had dinner in the hotel too, taking the pilgrims menu. I think it was the best I’ve had on El Camino. Breakfast was great too with a wide choice. I highly recommend this hotel as a real treat on El Camino.
- beautiful historic place, very friendly, they make you feel at home and really like pilgrims. Good heating, nice view from the room, which was clean and cosy
- Accommodations were nice. Comfortable room. Mediocre food in restaurant. Are there twice.
- Great location. Comfortable sleep. Helpful staff. Good pilgrims meal.
Hotel El Corregidor
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel El Corregidor offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Hotel El Corregidor, and Ezcaray is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 35 miles from Hotel El Corregidor.
- Very clean, nice heating, very friendly staff, great location
- The room was clean, had a bit of a dated look but felt like luxury compared to an albergue (we stayed here on a rest day while doing the Camino Frances). The shower was great.
Excellent value for money hotel situated on the main route into town when walking the Camino.
Friendly staff, nice room, great location.
- Location, relaxing very cortable sitting area off lobby, great breakfast, and quiet. In the heart of the old city near restaurants, the cathedral and everything else you need.
- I like the modern style of the hotel and the helpful staff
Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda offers accommodations in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Each room has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logroño is 26 miles from Parador Sto Domingo, and Haro is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 34 miles from Parador de Sto. Domingo Bernardo de Fresneda.
- Loved the sense of history &the beauty of the interior.
- Fab hotel in central location. It was a perfect end to our Camino. Lovely breakfast.
- After walking for a day in the freezing cold rain on the Camino arriving at this hotel was amazing. I was frozen and walking into the lovely warm, atmospheric hotel was bliss. My room was incredibly comfortable and cosy – and even better, it had a lovely bath. I found it very peaceful and quiet in the hotel.
- Further to the actual room etc: A beautiful historic building with open common areas with comfortable seating – you could just sit and take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place!
- Lovely bathroom with a large tub and nice soaps and hairdryer
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Iguareña offers accommodations in Ezcaray. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Logroño is 31 miles from Hotel Iguareña, and Haro is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- La cama incomoda y la habitación y baño muy pequeños.
- Relación calidad precio deja mucho que desear.No volvería
La amabilidad del personal, muy majos y cercanos así como el detalle de incluirme el desayuno
para compensar la habitación asignada.
- La habitación era preciosa abuardillada y con vistas a la montaña a través de una ventana velux . Al estar a dos minutos del centro es perfecto para poder tomar algo y salir a cenar. El personal que nos atendió es muy simpático y muy atento.
- El hotel, para el precio de 70€ la noche, me parece carito pero como no hay mucha oferta… El baño está antiguo pero limpio. La habitación es luminosa.
Hotel Pura Vida
Located in Valgañón, 21 miles from Haro, Hotel Pura Vida features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Ezcaray is 2.7 miles from Hotel Pura Vida, and Elciego is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 29 miles from Hotel Pura Vida.
- Brightness, ambience, decor, cleanliness and not least very nice and friendly owners
- Superb staff. Incredibly friendly and welcoming ensuring we had absolutely everything we needed. Breakfast was fabulous, delicious, huge and many choices. Town was charming. Decor was lovely. Super comfortable and large beds. Highly recommended and will absolutely return if we get the opportunity.
- Amazing design, comfort and hospitality! The attention to detail is fantastic.
All of it, form the warm welcome we received from the owners, who could not do enough to make your stay the best. They are aware there is not much choice of restaurant’s in the village but they will give excellent recommendations and ordered us a taxi to the next town which has more choice.
The hotel is beautiful. The region is beautiful. We travelled by motorbike and the sierra de la Demanda is a beautiful area to ride round. Javier organised a booking at Suso and Yuso monasteries which were well worth the visit.
- Friendly owners and good recommendation for wine tour and lunch time restaurant. Lovely accommodation and very good breakfast.
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada
Parador de Santo Domingo de la Calzada is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, just 26 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a gift shop at the property.Haro is 11 miles from Parador de Santo Domingo, and Ezcaray is 9 miles away. Burgos Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- It is a very classic beautiful hotel with very profesional staff
- The Parador was very quiet after Semana Santa so we were given a great room with 2 balconies overlooking the main square. Dinner was very good. The old part of the hotel downstairs was very comfortable and atmospheric.
- Amazingold building with lots of history. Room was exceptionally clean and felt luxurious. Perfect after many kms walking the Camino.
- Well situated lovely hotel with a great restaurant
- Location, historical interior are all excellent as expected.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotel Teatrisso is located in Cuzcurrita-Río Tirón in the region of La Rioja, just 27 miles from Logroño.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles from Hotel Teatrisso, and Haro is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Everyting was really lovely. We will certainly return when in the area. The reception was really welcoming and the room was warm and very comfortable and the double shower was something to write home about. The dogs were very welcome and water already set out for them in our room. We played cards downstairs and there was a wonderful honesty bar with beautiful wines. A truly great hotel.
We loved everything about our stay .
Laura and her husband have created the most wonderful tranquil atmosphere. The breakfast was superb and the background music was so good , thank you Laura for telling us where to find it .
- A very well presented hotel in a pretty village off the beaten track
- Nice room, perfectly renovated palacio, great patio with lounge music (with self-service bar and snacks!), gorgeous breakfast.
The hotel was such a surprise…beautifully decorated by the proprietors, Laura and Jose in a theater-themed way that is hard to explain but better enjoyed when there. Each of the 12 rooms are individually decorated and the common areas are to be enjoyed. Highly recommend this hotel as a staging hotel to the Rioja wine region. In addition, if you have the opportunity to stay there, for a small amount on one evening Jose provides a historical overview of the history of the hotel and is followed by a very generous wine tasting and local snacks. Not to miss.
The town is very small and unassuming…but I’m sure it also has its individual surprises that unfortunately we did not stay long enough to uncover.
Top Hotels In Viloria De Rioja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viloria de Rioja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!