10 Best Hotels To Stay In Viloria Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Viloria Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Viloria Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viloria Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viloria Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Viloria Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Viloria Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Viloria Castile And Leon:
El Rincón Castellano
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, El Rincón Castellano offers accommodations in Cuéllar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Valladolid is 28 miles from El Rincón Castellano, and Peñafiel is 17 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 35 miles away.
- I liked the very romantic and intim location. People are very polite and helpful. If you like a historical place, quite and relaxed and you want to enjoy a peaceful holiday. I think this is the place to be.
- Good rooms which are quite recent in a nice area. The tapas bar down the road “Las Bolsas” is fantastic to spend your evening drinks AND food. Do visit the castle in the town or the Roman churches.
- La cama comoda.la habitacion limpia.Buena ubicacion,muy cerca del castillo
- todo perfecto.estupendo alojamiento.muy bien ubicado,en todo el centro de Cuellar.El trato del personal magnifico.
- Fué una estancia maravillosa. La atención del personal, la habitación es preciosa, está muy bien ubicada, para repetir en cualquier momento.
Hotel Restaurante Florida
Hotel Restaurante Florida offers accommodations in Cuéllar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Segovia is 31 miles from Hotel Restaurante Florida, and Valladolid is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Lovely room. Staff were really friendly and helpful; dinner very good.
- Quite. Friendly and the best nights sleep for ages.
- The hosts make you feel like home. Very friendly and helpful.
- El personal no pudo ser más atento, nos permitieron cenar a las 23.00 cuando en teoría cierran a las 22.45… Además la comida espectacular, unas carnes exquisitas en su punto. Sintiendo ser pesado, la amabalidad del personal no pudo ser mejor. Muy recomendable.
El desayuno estaba muy bien,todos coincidimos en que los curasanes eran excelentes.
El trato del personal muy bueno.
El restaurante excelente.
Tirontillana is located in Dehesa de Cuellar, just 31 miles from Valladolid.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Pedraza-Segovia is 29 miles from Tirontillana, and Peñafiel is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- El desayuno buenísimo,con bollería casera y abundante,y las habitaciones súper cuidadas.
- Muy cómodo,acogedor y limpieza absoluta. El trato inmejorable y un desayuno exquisito.
- La habitacion amplia y comoda.El desayuno incluido en el precio y muy rico y variado.
- Es un alojamiento rural situado en un pueblo pequeño, Dehesa de Cuéllar, pero muy cerca de Cuéllar, que es lo que íbamos a visitar. Como está a sólo 5 km. y llevábamos coche nos daba igual no alojarnos en Cuéllar. Y el sitio nos gustó mucho, por la descripción, las opiniones y las fotos. Luego la realidad estuvo a la altura de lo que esperábamos. El hotel está todo nuevo, muy limpio y cómodo. La habitación era amplia, luminosa y la calefacción estupenda, porque fuera hacía frío y estar dentro era un placer. El desayuno, que está incluido, era estupendo, con dulces caseros incluso. Muy recomendable, y calidad precio muy bien.
- La atención y la amabilidad de las personas encargadas.
Hostal San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal San Antonio offers accommodations in Iscar, just 23 miles from Valladolid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Peñafiel is 27 miles from Hostal San Antonio, and Tordesillas is 26 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was a good hostal, very clean, beautifull bathrooms, nice garden. It was all very good, but we didn’t like Iscar so much, not so much to do for us.
- Nice hotel with friendly staff, nice and Clean rooms and good breakfast. All for a very modest price.
- la cama estuvo muy bien y muy silencioso y tranquilo.
- el desayuno va aparte del alojamiento, pero fue mas que correcto por un precio aceptable
- Limpieza, comodidad y sobretodo la calidad de la comida.
Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine
Showcasing a spa center and hot tub, Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine is located in Sardoncillo in the region of Castila y Leon, just 17 miles from Valladolid. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Palencia is 28 miles from Abadia Retuerta LeDomaine, and Peñafiel is 15 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 24 miles away.
- The architecture of the abbey, the feeling of space, a beautiful landscape, immediate de-stressor, a sense of peacefulness and calm
- From arrival to departure, the staff were incredible.. Attentive but not overbearing; friendly; helpful; and very efficient… The food was first class, and the choice of food and beverage excellent.. The spa was clean, well equipped, and the treatments were very good.. And the rooms are spacious and comfortable…
Outstanding customer service, unusual for Spain
Excellent ambiance in a very elegant setting
- Professional staff. Quite countryside and tranquility. All staff very friendly, helpful, service committed.
- Amazing and attentive staff – a real gem of a hotel. The attention to detail is superb and you really feel well taken care of. Would definitely consider coming back one day.
Fuente Aceña Hotel Boutique
This restored 300 year-old flour mill offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet restaurant. Rooms at Posada Fuente de la Aceña have a private balcony, with views of the Duero River.The hotel is in the Ribera del Duero area of Castilla y León. This rural setting is ideal for walking or biking. The city of Valladolid is just 18.5 miles away.Fuente de la Aceña’s popular restaurant serves creative cuisine, based on fresh local produce. There is also a bar and terrace, as well as a comfortable lounge with a fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms at the Posada are minimalist and spacious. They are set in a new building, connected to the old mill. Each room has air conditioning and heating, a minibar and satellite TV.
All the staff very helpful – not only with hotel services but with places to visit, the wines of the area, etc.
The hotel is in a beautiful location on the river Duero, has an excellent restaurant and a relaxed atmosphere which all makes for a very pleasurable stay.
- We expected a nice stay regarding previous comments, but both the hotel and the staff were exceptional. About the staff, the care, dedication and love for their work was really top. Always helpful and warm. We have a really pleasant stay and we’d repeat if we have a chance.
- Fabulous blend between old and new, classic and design. Old mill transfirmed into a modern hotel hanging over the river. Great restaurant too, combining simplicity and top quality products with a slight renewal touch
- Staff was friendly but it appeared they had several tasks per person (multi tasking) and couldn’t attend to everything
- I loved our stay here. We stayed for 2 nights and its in a perfect location to explore the wine region. Its located in a quiet village on the river and the setting is so peaceful. The rooms are extremely quiet and you can hear the river flowing. The staff were extremely helpful, booking tours for us at very late notice as we arrived with no plans and they were so helpful. I highly recommend the restaurant, both breakfast and dinner were outstanding. I would return again just to enjoy another lovely meal there. The hotel is very nicely decorated and provide a really nice ambiance. I thought it was great value for money. Highly recommended.
- All the staff very helpful – not only with hotel services but with places to visit, the wines of the area, etc.
Hotel & Spa Arzuaga
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel & Spa Arzuaga offers accommodations in Quintanilla de Onésimo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Valladolid is 21 miles from Hotel & Spa Arzuaga, and Palencia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 28 miles from Hotel & Spa Arzuaga.
- We spent a fortune on our dinner, but it was quite an experience! We ate a gourmet wine marriage at Taller 1, michelin star and waitressed by Amaya Arzuaga.
- Terrific facility with great restaurant/bar area. Spacious, clean rooms and very pleasant staff.
- The garden,the welcoming wine and drinks,the spacious room and toilet and the very friendly nightwatchman that told us about the wildlife,wine harvest and funny anecdotes.
- The SPA is fantastic – many different options – and the pool is at a perfect temperature.
- The Spa facilities are excellent, so is the location and the authenticity of the winemaker.
Hotel Rural Emina
Hotel Rural Emina is located in Valbuena de Duero, just 22 miles from Valladolid.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Palencia is 28 miles from Hotel Rural Emina, and Peñafiel is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Convenient to sleep in the midle of the wine area. A strict minimum concerning service as there were no one in the “old” house were we slept, neither in the evening or in the morning, though the buffet breakfast was served. You need to check-in at the Imena winery, good wines! The room was cosy quiet and clean. Perhaps noisy if you want to sleep with open windows as it is close to the road.
- Proper quirky little spot with the opportunity to visit the owners winery. Little tasteful touches and really helpful staff. Beautiful surroundings.
- We stayed there for a weeding in near restaurant. Staff was very nice, they left for us breakfast, even we were very late. Room was comfortable with a nice skylight.
- Wonderful boutique hotel that is a few kilometers before the vineyard. Located in super village, short walk to grass park on the river, beautiful historic buildings and church and surrounded by fantastic vineyards and the Santa Maria Monestary. Radka was especially sweet, the woman running the breakfast and hotel. We will return!
- The staff was really friendly and made us feel like we were home. The hotel is very cosy and full of character of the Valbuena de Duero area. The breakfast option was not huge but it was high quality.
Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena
Offering a spa centre and hot spring bath, Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is set in Valbuena de Duero. The hotel has an outdoor pool, children’s playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting service and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire and car hire. Valladolid is 23.6 miles from Hotel Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, while Palencia is 30.4 miles away.
Staff very friendly and knowledgable.
Food was excellent.
Hotel beautifully appointed.
- The location is great, the place itself is beautiful, the facilities are top notch and the staff were nice and helfpul
- Superb place – beautifully restored with high grade materials; breakfast is amazing (for Spanish standards).
- The hotel is beautiful. The food was excellent, so was our waiter at dinner. The room was very comfortable. We were there at a slow time for tourism, but it seems like there is a lot of potential for the area.
- Fantastic venue for a romantic getaway, and a perfect location for visiting wineries around. Stunning hotel, dont forget to taste their housewine.
- Staff very friendly and knowledgable.
Hotel Puerta del Arco
Located in Tudela de Duero, 9 miles from Valladolid, Hotel Puerta del Arco features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Palencia is 29 miles from Hotel Puerta del Arco, and Peñafiel is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The room, bed etc were excellent and there was nothing that I did not like about the hotel.
- great hotel but the town is pretty ordinary. If you visit you must go to a restaurant called meson El Arco. amazing seasonal food. made our stay there worth while.
Amazing view of the river, pretty balcony for bar and bedroom. Lively local atmosphere, good bar and dining room for dinner or ‘raciones’ in the bar or terrace.
Really lovely place and the host and hostess are pleasant too.
Stop over between UK and Portugal. Not much to see around but lovely hotel with helpful
staff. Flawless room with everything you need for a nice and comfortable sleep night.
- Very modern. Helpful staff. Roomy room. Had a large balcony.
Top Hotels In Viloria Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Viloria Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Viloria Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Viloria Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!