10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villy-le-moutier Burgundy:
One of our best sellers in Beaune! Hôtel Bellevue is located in the heart of the Burgundy region, a 14-minute walk from the center of Beaune and just a 5-minute drive from the A6 motorway. It offers free on-site parking and free WiFi.The air-conditioned guest rooms at Hôtel Bellevue are equipped with a flat-screen TV and telephone. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms. A free bottle of water is provided on arrival.
Hairdryers are available upon request at the reception desk, for free.Bellevue serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the bar or on the terrace during nice weather.Hotel Bellevue is a 40-minute drive from Dijon and a 1-hour drive from Besançon.
- Nice breakfast and location, staff was very friendly, breakfast was nice with local cheeses and fresh bread and croissants
- Super friendly staff. Large comfortable restaurant with delicious escargots and reasonably priced wine. The complimentary parking is outstanding, and the location is close both to the A6 and walking distance to Centre Ville. Great value for the money.
- Location was good from the station, staffs were kind.
- Fairly basic rooms but very comfy with air con which was a must!
- Comfortable clean room with an excellent breakfast. Five minutes walk to town centre.
Hôtel Le Clos Badan
Located in the center of Agencourt, Hôtel Le Clos Badan is a 2-minute drive from the A31 motorway and 1.2 mi from Nuits-Saint-Georges. It offers a seasonal swimming pool, free WiFi access and rooms with a terrace and outdoor furniture. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms at Hôtel Le Clos Badan feature garden views, a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a bath or shower. Some rooms are suitable for disabled guests.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning on the terrace. The hotel’s restaurant, serves French specialties.The property is 1.9 mi from Nuits-saint-Georges SNCF Train Station. A free transfer from this station can be organized with hotel in advance. This property is 16 mi from Dijon Airport.
Nicely remodeled big rooms. Perfect for families !
Nice owner and staff. Great breakfast.
Close to the city of Nuit Saint Georges where you find many nice restaurants around the main center.
No problem for parking.
- The room was quiet and extremely clean. The owner was very friendly and helpful
- The property has a nice well-maintained garden. Conveniently located for exploring the vineyards.
- Great hosts, good breakfast, nice wine selection too!
- We arrived here on our way back to UK from the South of France and were absolutely delighted with what this hotel offers. Lovely rooms with little terrace, swimming pool and wonderful staff. Great meals available and Patrick (think I have remembered that correctly but apologies if not) knew everything about what he was preparing and serving – the most wonderful pate, cold meat and cheese and even brought to our terrace! We wished we were staying longer and will definitely go again.
- Nicely remodeled big rooms. Perfect for families !
Maison le Village – Maison d’Hôtes
Located 2.5 mi from the Burgandy Wine Trails, this B&B offers a continental breakfast on the terrace. Set next to the A6, it is ideally located for visiting the center of Beaune, which is 2.5 mi away.Maison le Village offers brightly decorated accommodations with satellite TV and a work desk. All accommodations has views of the countryside and some has free Wi-Fi access.Breakfast is served each morning in the cellar, which dates back to 1740. The Hospices de Beaune are only 2.5 mi from the property.Free parking is available on site and the wine producing areas of Pommart and Meursault are 2.5 mi away. You may also choose to play golf at Beaune Levernois Golf Course, 2.5 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- Picturesque property in close proximity to Beaune. We enjoyed our stay there!
- Lovely place, great staff and absolute cleanliness
- The owner/host was amazing. Truly enjoyed our conversations. Location is also great, being a beautiful village close to the heart of burgundy.
- The facility is a very well maintained chateau and the owners are delightful. We stayed in a three bedroom cottage with kitchen and full bath and powder room. The cottage was very clean and well maintained. My daughters loved the fact that the room in which they stayed had a loft. The cottage had a private entrance and outdoor sitting area. Access to Beaune and the motorway was easy. Given the cost of housing in the area, the Maison is a great value, especially for families (we are a family of five), and the fact it is located in a quiet area is delightful. Very good restaurants are nearby and the village is charming.
There are not enough superlatives to describe this charming accommodation
Family service with an abundance of smiles and personality
Outstanding comfortable room (I had the loft apartment)
Hôtel-Restaurant “La Gremelle”
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, Hôtel-Restaurant “La Gremelle” is located in the countryside of Ladoix Serrigny. You can relax on the terrace or in garden with a drink from the bar.All of the rooms at Hôtel-Restaurant “La Gremelle” have a flat-screen TV and a contemporary décor. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.Breakfast is served daily in the communal lounge. The hotel’s gourmet restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region prepared with fresh produce.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. The property offers free private parking.
- Good location, nice surroundings, good restaurants within a 10 min drive
- Excellent food, great pool area, friendly & welcoming staff
- It was a convenient place to stay on my road trip through France, could park car right outside room, nice pool area
- La Gremelle is a great place to stay if you come to Beaune and you do not want to stay in the city with all the tourists but close by in the middle of the vineyards. The food was good and the wine recommendation was very helpful. We even got a fiew boxes of wine from the vineyard which produced the recommended wine which was in the same village and still affordable for a Burgundy.
- Quiet and peaceful, we left early, it suited us fine.
Logis Les Terrasses de Corton
Logis les Terrasses de Corton is located 3.1 mi from Beaune, the wine capital of Burgundy. It features views of the surrounding vineyards, a restaurant and a garden with a terrace. Free, secure parking is provided.Each room has direct access to the garden and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each private bathroom includes a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served daily. You can enjoy other meals in the hotel’s restaurant, which serves traditional dishes prepared with fresh, local products.You can buy wine by the bottle at the hotel, and your hosts will be happy to refer you to local producers for larger quantities and wine-tasting.
- The meal was very good but the hotel was most unattractive and only a poor fan in the room when it was 35 degrees. We could not get into our room till 5 and would have loved tea making facilities in the bedroom. I understand the problem of young children that the couple in charge have; it is difficult for them. We wouldn’t stay there again.
Situated on the main road. Easy to find.
A very cozy space. Foods were delicious. Satisfied with both dinner and breakfast.
- Location was good. Not far from the motorway, but quiet. Restaurant was excellent.
- Really friendly staff. Superb evening meal with restaurant full of locals. Two coffee mugs filled for next days car journey without a quibble. We will return
We have stayed and eaten here several times over the years ,when we drive or return from UK.
This is one of our favourite stop overs.
The gourmet dinner was excellent with a good choice from 3 menus .
Our bed room no 8 must have been recently refurbished, it was very comfortable.
In our opinion this stay was one of the best we have had here.
We also like the long serving head waiter,giving impeccable service.
Even at this time of year the restaurant was
B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2
B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2 is located in Beaune, 1,300 feet from Beaune Exhibition Center. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are soundproofed and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2 features free WiFi .Breakfast is served every morning at B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2. Vending machines for snacks and drinks are available on site.Hospices Civils de Beaune is 1 mi from B&B Hôtel Beaune Sud 2, while Collegiate Church of Noter Dame of Beaune is 1.1 mi away.
Reason Price, clean and comfortable.
On the outskirts or Beaune just under a 1km away from the historic town centre.
Free parking. Modern style.
- Superb renovations. Good sized room. Comfortable bed. Secure parking. Good location for the Palais de Congres. 1 km walk to the centre.
- Not in actual cute part of beune but a five minute drive for where you actually want to go when visiting.
- Room small but perfectly formed for overnight stay. Very clean, plenty of hot water, bed very comfortable and efficient air conditioning. Close to Autoroute so ideal location for a midpoint stopover on a long journey.
- Easy simple access close to motorway ok for a mid point stop over
- Reason Price, clean and comfortable.
Kyriad Beaune is located 2,650 feet from the historical city center of Beaune, in the Burgundy region.With staff speaking French, English and Spanish, you will find this hotel a very useful starting point for discovering Beaune. Good road links permit ease of traveling whether into Beaune itself, or further afield on faster roads.All of the rooms feature tea and coffee facilities, free WiFi and private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is served each morning and includes both hot and cold food. The restaurant serves a regional cuisine. Burgundy wines are also available.The hotel offers free private parking. The A6 Motorway is located 1,650 feet from the property.
- We only stayed overnight. Staff was very friendly!
- Convenient location, pleasant staff at checkin, plenty of parking, comfortable bed, low price
- We visit Beaune for one night four times a year and therefore have tried many hotels in the area. We have stayed at the Kyriad for the last few times and have found this to be the best hotel for value, comfort, friendliness of staff and excellent restaurant where food can be served outside under the vines in warm weather. Although quite small the bathroom was exceptionally clean and the beds were very comfortable with crisp white bedding.
- Easy to book online, just off the autoroute, efficient reception, very comfortable room, pet friendly hotel and restaurant, good quality food with prompt friendly service, what more could a traveller want?
- A very convenient location for access to and from the motorway.
Le Parc de l’Hostellerie
Parc De L’Hostellerie is located in the charming little village of Lervernois, in the heart of the Burgundy vineyard and a few minutes from the motorway.The 17 superior rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. Enjoy the gastronomic restaurant of the hotel which has a view of the park of the hotel. The kitchen garden supplies of seasonal vegetables for an authentic cuisine.Parc De L’Hostellerie was built in the 18th century and welcomes you in the heart of a park of several hectares with hundred-year trees.
- Location, beautiful setting, very restful, excellent restaurant.
- A peaceful nice tiny hotel, small village, quiet, lovely. Parking for car, easy to drive to Beaune, near Express Way.
- We loved our stay! We arrived on Easter Sunday and Jean Louis was very helpful and got us a table on a fully booked restaurant. The hotel is very charming and well located. We would definitely come back. The staff are s very helpful and breakfast was very pleasant.
I only slept a night here on my way to Spain.
Bed was comfy and the hotel was close to the freeway. I didn’t eat here.
Staff were very friendly and courteous.
Amazing Gourmand set menu with (amongst other things) scallops, venison and hare pie, brilliant cheese board and lots of homemade chocolates with the coffee. Not cheap, but well cooked and beautifully presented.
. Very comfy bed and a good cooked breakfast with various fruits, cheeses and breads etc. Also a great fresh orange juice machine to play with.
There was a fantastic open fire connecting the two breakfast rooms which was very welcoming.
Château de Challanges
One of our top picks in Beaune.Château de Challanges is a renovated 19th century country house set in 7 hectares of forest. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, just 2 minutes from the A6 leading to the south of France.The guest rooms and suites at Château de Challanges are elegant in style and offer high ceilings. Some have a private balcony and some are decorated in an original style according to their historical name.Breakfast is served in the bright breakfast room or on the terrace overlooking the grounds. Guests may have a drink in the bar.Additional facilities include bicycle rental and Beaune is a 15-minute ride away. The chateau also has a conference room with a stucco ceiling, free Wi-Fi access and private parking on site.
- Beautiful property w pool / rooms nicely appointed / great staff, service and food. Best to have a car but we managed w taxi.
- We really enjoyed the beautiful setting and the grounds. It was a perfect place to bring our dog, we could walk her around the chateau and in the woods. They had tables and chairs set up and lounge chairs and many people enjoyed the evening with wine and cheese.
- The staff was helpful and very passionate with providing a dreamlike experience. The room had an open shower and lavemains.
- Beautiful chateau on a lovely property, all the people were super nice and friendly, from check-in to breakfast and checkout. I wish I could have stayed longer.
- Wonderful atmosphere with the garden and old trees. Can rent bicycles at the hotel.
Au Grand Saint Jean
One of our top picks in Beaune.Au Grand Saint Jean is located in the center of Beaune, a 6-minute walk from the Hospices de Beaune, in the heart of the Burgundian Vineyard.Au Grand Saint Jean offers rooms equipped with a private bathroom and a toilet. They also have a direct-dial phone, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and WiFi internet access. The hotel also has rooms for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A secure parking lot is available on site.The central location of Au Grand Saint Jean is perfect to visit Beaune as the hotel is very close to the shopping center with its old streets.
Everything! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. He allowed a few hours early check-in since a room was available. He also allowed me to securely keep my rented bike inside the lobby area.
The bed was super comfy and the pillows were cloud-like! The room was very quiet despite being on the road side.
The location was ideal! Half a block from the main city center (outside of the wall/ring street); the price was the best in the area.
The WiFi was very fast and reliable!
- Breakfast was the best of our trip!! Location was within walking distance of everything. Would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Beaune, France.
- Very nice family and staff. For the money it was good.
- Location was great! Staff was friendly and accommodating! Room was comfortable, clean and had good AC. Which was a must for the days we were there with temperatures reaching 104f/41c!
- I liked just about everything! Every staff member was gracious, friendly and eager-to-please and that’s including the cleaning staff. My room was spotless and the bathroom seemed like it was recently renovated as it literally sparkled! The breakfast room resembled a charming French restaurant. Thumbs up all around!
- Everything! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. He allowed a few hours early check-in since a room was available. He also allowed me to securely keep my rented bike inside the lobby area.
Top Hotels In Villy-le-moutier Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villy-le-Moutier Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!