10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villovela De Pirón Castile And Leon:
Casona de Espirdo
Located in Espirdo, 4.2 miles from Segovia, Casona de Espirdo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Pedraza-Segovia is 16 miles from Casona de Espirdo, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Fresh food at breakfast was delicious! Hosts friendly. Very small & quiet village.
- This was a really pleasant overnight stay. The hotel is lovely, clean, excellent food and the hosts are very charming.
- Lovely location very clean and welcoming, having a dog with us was fine.
la cocina de josé manuel es estupenda y el ambiente creado para acompañar cada plato a la altura de alojamientos más caros.
el sitio en que está ubicada es muy bueno para visitar la ciudad o cualquiera de los lugares de interés de la zona
- La atencion y el trato. Los desayunos muy ricos. La zona muy tranquila, el hotel muy tranquilo y esta muy cerca de Segovia para ir si quieres mas jaleo. De 10
Hotel El Rancho
Located in Torrecaballeros, 6 miles from Segovia, Hotel El Rancho features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, babysitting services, gift shop and shops at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from Hotel El Rancho, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- The place is really lovely, the rooms/beds fabulous as well as the breakfast , we enjoyed our dinner immensely in the restaurant.
- Large deluxe room with a large balcony. Bathroom with bath and shower.the accommodation was perfect.
- Rooms very comfortable and clean, friendly helpful staff, good breakfast.
- No food at all available not even a packet of crisps
- Room was large, well appointed, overlooking courtyard garden, good bathroom. Staff were excellent in all respects. Breakfast was fine and included in the room rate. Snowing outside, but room was warm and slept well. Good value, would certainly stay again. Was directed to a very nice restaurant within walking distance – recommended.
Hotel Avenida del Sotillo
Located in La Lastrilla, 1.7 miles from Segovia, Hotel Avenida del Sotillo features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Hotel Avenida del Sotillo, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Avenida del Sotillo.
- There wasn’t anything we like about this hotel
2 supermarkets across road. 2 other supermarkets within 200m.
Easy 2km walk into Segovia (I assume this is Segovia hotel. I’m too lazy to look it up.) We could have driven 1.5km to last free parking and walked from there.
Half dozen parking spots in front of hotel. Large yard at back. Underground parking if you want to spend E5/day (I think).
Popular little tapas bar below. Our super friendly female receptionist.
Being pet friendly.
- Very close to Segovia. Decent hotel on noisy intersection with a downstairs restaurant. A few other restaurants in the area as well as two major supermarkets opposite.
- Position in closeness to city and ease of locating hotel.
La Posada del Rancho
Located in Torrecaballeros, 6 miles from Segovia, La Posada del Rancho features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Pedraza-Segovia is 14 miles from La Posada del Rancho, and Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- pretty area, rooms were clean and comfortable and plenty big enough.
The room was cozy, big enough and well decorated.
There was a convenient door between our two double rooms.
There is a restaurant with a garden.
The hotel is decorated with lots of art.
- La decoración muy bonita, la cama comodisima, el baño práctico y recién reformado , además la ducha y las toallas estupendas.
- La habitación era muy amplia, con mucho espacio. El detalle de la zona de la mesita es genial.
- La habitación superó con creces las expectativas. Todo estaba súper limpio, bien equipado y la terraza tenía unas vistas preciosas de la sierra. La cama comodísima, les pedí que fuera doble y me contestaron al momento. El personal muy agradable y la zona muy tranquila. Inmejorable relación calidad-precio.
Eurostars Plaza Acueducto
One of our top picks in Segovia.This recently built 4-star hotel provides accommodation designed in a contemporary-style. It is located just opposite the magnificent ancient aqueduct.Set at the heart of beautiful Segovia, this hotel overlooks one of the city’s most famous monuments. Enjoy views of the aqueduct from this hotel. From here you can stroll around the historical city streets and admire the stunning architecture.All rooms include a TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe, and telephone, as well as free toiletries. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The property offers a breakfast service for a surcharge, including special diets. You can also find luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, and room service. Private covered parking is available for an extra charge.Plaza Acueducto boasts free Wi-Fi internet access – allowing you to connect and check your emails at any time.
- The location and the view from the room oversees the aqueduct. It is also very near to the aqueduct and the old town of Segovia.
- Excellent location,with convenient parking. Very helpful reception staff and a good buffet breakfast.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, ample room & bath with SUPER CONFORTABLE King bed. Parking on site.
- Absolutely brilliant hotel with lovely staff, comfortable modern rooms and bathrooms. Good view of Aqueduct. Lovely breakfast. Free sweets in reception, good wifi and warm rooms.
Comfy, and very good breakfast. Great location.
Staff helpful, especially Maria on reception.
Puerta de Segovia
Located in La Lastrilla in the region of Castila y Leon, 1.6 miles from Segovia, Puerta de Segovia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at the hotel. Pedraza-Segovia is 19 miles from Puerta de Segovia, and Navacerrada is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Grim! Location is not 2 kms from Segovia but maybe 4. Grim outlook. Grim public areas. Grim pool (seemed not in use). grim breakfast. Room ok but no tissues in bathroom. 152 euros!
- On bus route in to main town. Nice swimming pool. Clean and comfortable.
- Easy to get to when travelling by car. We had stayed here before with family. Great pool. We did not want breakfast but just coffe and croissant and I thought that was expensive in the bar. 2 km from the old town but plenty of parks reasonably close. Overall a good room and plesant accommodation.
- Somewhat old fashioned but clean and comfortable. On outskirts of Segovia if you want a stopover with a pool. Pool area in gardens with bar. Bar inside hotel no smoking area. Breakfast was expensive so we chose to have it in Segovia and take a few picures before carrying on with journey.
very comfortable room for 3 persons. breakfast was very good.
Segovia is a beautiful city.
Hotel Corregidor is located in Segovia, 0.7 miles from Alcazar and 1,300 feet from The Beaks House. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Location next to the bus station. Direct bus connection from Segovia Guiomar train station. Five-minute walk to the Aqueduct.
- Good clean well run hotel right on the edge of town, short walk to main street where all the great restaurants are, also the cathedral and viaduct.
- Huge, clean room, restaurant downstairs where we had a delicious “home-cooked” meal and a big, generous breakfast, situated directly across from the bus station and a 5-minute walk to the famous and awesome aqueduct.
- Short walk to the old town. Friendly staff. Air con worked well in my room. Room has fridge. Clean rooms and bathroom.
- Room was very good , air conditioning worked well which was a bonus.
Palacio San Facundo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palacio San Facundo offers accommodations in Segovia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcazar is 0.6 miles from Palacio San Facundo, and The Beaks House is 1,000 feet away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Amazing service, very very helpful and smiley
- Well positioned hotel. Nice big warm room with an outlook to watch the snow fall. Bathtub was very welcome after walking in the freezing weather. The safe was the best we’ve found in 4 weeks travelling in Spain. The hotel staff were friendly.
- The Hotel is rated only 3 Stars, but with exception of no restaurant, is 4 or 5. Our stay was perfect. The staff was outstanding. A great location. Would stay there any time I get to Segovia. The only caveat, not relevant to most visitors, is that the garage is small and spaces are tight. There are however two high speed chargers for electric cars.
- Location, location, location. Super friendly customer service
- Great location in city center. On-site parking. Nice breakfast selection. Quite rooms
- Amazing service, very very helpful and smiley
Hotel Infanta Isabel
One of our top picks in Segovia.Located 1,950 feet from Alcazar in Segovia, Hotel Infanta Isabel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Right next to plaza Mayor, the cathedral and bars and restaurants, very attractive staff, a spacey sunny room, great bathroom with a bathtub.
- Segovia was a fantastic place. All staff were very helpful, particularly the receptionists, who gave us good advice on how to make the most of the time (24 hours) we had available.
- There were two extra large twin beds together in a more than expected big room with sofa in a fantastic location with its own parking (extra fee)
Al you need in a hotel! It’s a friendly hotel room and with all beautiful and gorgeous architecture. Lovely hotel! It’s near to both tourist spot aqueduct and castle!
You will be amazed by what can the hotel offers! I would love to be back again! So far the best ever touring in Madrid.
- Location was absolutely wonderful, right on the main plaza, close to everything. Bed was very comfortable, all facilities there, although room was a little cramped. Staff were extremely helpful, as always, particularly Azucena. This is the third time we have stayed here, and we will keep coming back!
Hotel Casa del Hechizo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa del Hechizo offers accommodations in Carrascal.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Segovia is 12 miles from Hotel Casa del Hechizo, and Pedraza-Segovia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- La habitación era enorme. Además tuvieron un detallazo, se estropeó el agua caliente y nos invitaron a desayunar
Habitaciones muy grandes, desayuno buenísimo y también el menú en la cena , el pueblo es muy bonito y muy tranquilo.
Muy amables y atentos los,propietarios y personal
- Ya habíamos estado y nos gustó la ubicación, la decoración y la atención.
- La amabilidad del personal. Viajamos con un niño y un bebé y fueron muy atentos en todo momento. Además, el desayuno era completo (algo de embutido, bolleria, pan, zumos, café, fruta…) y el menú del día que cenamos (una crema, embutidos ibéricos y flan casero), muy rico. Por otra parte, no hay problema de aparcamiento ya que es posible aparcar en el trocito de descampado que hay junto al hotel.
- Los empleados amables y cuidando el detalle. El cava no lo esperabamos una grata sorpresa. Al igual que el spa.
Top Hotels In Villovela De Pirón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villovela de Pirón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!