10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villoría Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villoría Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villoría Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villoría Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villoría Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villoría Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villoría Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villoría Castile And Leon:
Bardal de Huerta
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Huerta, 10 miles from Salamanca, Bardal de Huerta features a barbecue and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Ledesma is 29 miles from Bardal de Huerta, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 15 miles from the property.
- Accueil chaleureux. Propreté impeccable. Literie confortable.
- Wij hadden de beschikking over een keuken met faciliteiten en een zitkamer. Ideaal wanneer je lekker op jezelf wilt zijn en aan de keukentafel wilt zitten met een kop koffie of thee. De eigenaresse spreekt alleen Spaans en ze is heel vriendelijk en gastvrij. Het is even van de weg af maar zeker de moeite waard, vinden wij.
- La atención de Victoria la gerente,y su desayuno,en general todo muy bien.
- la amabilidad que tiene la chica de recepcion y lo mejor que nada de ruidos un descanso placentero
El pueblo es tranquilo,(salvo en fiestas) el desayuno era bueno, habitaciones comodas.
Victoria muy atenta.
Hostal Sali is located in Pelabravo, just 5 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ledesma is 24 miles from Hostal Sali, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 20 miles from the property.
- Todo, la estancia fue excelente.Lo recomiendo. Muy acogedor.
- La calefacción de habitación era estupenda; el personal es bárbaro; el ambiente, muy cordial; y encima es barato
- Me gustó la habitación, el sitio, y el bar-restaurante que hay al lado
- El trato de los dueños,INMEJORABLE un 10. La carne, superior
Cet hôtel est très bien situé près de Salamanque.
Le propriétaire et les personnel sont des personnes très accueillantes et très charmantes qui sont à la disposition des clients.
Nous avons mangé un excellent repas dans le restaurant et pris le petit déjeuner.
De plus, il y a un magasin avec vente de produits locaux.
Endroit à recommander
Located in Santa Marta de Tormes, 2.8 miles from Salamanca, Hotel Regio features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ledesma is 22 miles from Hotel Regio, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 22 miles away.
- Very comfortable large room, excellent facilities, large bath and shower and excellent large bed.
- Wonderful hotel with a bus service on site to the city of Salamanca.
- The beds were comfortable and the room was very well presented. The breakfast was good with a range of hot and cold choices
Excellent base to explore Salamanca and surroundings. In the past we located ourselves in the centre of the city. This time we stayed in the Regio which is a short distance distance from the centre and commuted in by car, Could have used the bus. It worked very well.
We also explored the site of the battle of Salamanca at Arapilles and as a bonus got to see some interesting birds.
The hotel is excellent! Comfortable, friendly staff , good food all at reasonable rates.
We stayed an extra day.
- The bathroom and sleeping area were a very good size. It was nice to have a balcony and there was plenty parking
Located in Villares de la Reina, 2.9 miles from Salamanca, Resotel features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 19 miles from Resotel, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 25 miles away.
What a fantastic hotel. Just minutes from the motorway, in a quiet area of town, this is probably the most interesting hotel you will ever find. Situated above a garage, the hotel is full of driving, and motor racing memorabilia. All kept immaculate and very clean inside and out by the friendly owners and staff.
No restaurant, but a very good Italian pizza house just 5 minutes walk away.
This is a place I would recommend and I would certainly stay here again.
- Everything , a small boutique hotel , excellent, quirky , helpful friendly staff. Even dog bowls and treats.
- The hotel was incredible value for money with wonderful staff that couldn’t do enough for you. Details that I haven’t even seen in 4 Star hotels. A nearby ultra- cool Pizzaria solves the dinner problem with discount for guests.
- The staff were amazing especially the manager. Rooms bright airy and comfortable
I believe this is a unique hotel. The design of the rooms is very imaginative and bright. The rooms and the bed are comfortable. We arrived tired driving from Southern Spain in some difficult weather. We were served a simple meal in the buffet by very helpful staff. In the morning we had breakfast which was very good and with variety. Everything from British cereals to continental cold meats. Thee was something for everyone and plenty of it.
I wold certainly use this place again
- What a fantastic hotel. Just minutes from the motorway, in a quiet area of town, this is probably the most interesting hotel you will ever find. Situated above a garage, the hotel is full of driving, and motor racing memorabilia. All kept immaculate and very clean inside and out by the friendly owners and staff.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alameda offers accommodations in Alba de Tormes, just 13 miles from Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- I liked the location.The hotel is on the outer edge of the town all by itself.No soap was provided.
- La amabilidad del personal. La habitación perfecta. El restaurante a muy buen precio.
- La situacion respecto a lo que necesitaba y el parki g gratuito
- Facil acceso, aparcamiento, habitaciones amplias y el restaurante.
- La amplitud y la limpieza de la habitación. El aparcamiento dentro del recinto. Tener el restaurante anexo al hotel con un servicio completo y horario muy amplio
One of our best sellers in Salamanca! Exe Salamanca offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ledesma is 20 miles from Exe Salamanca, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 24 miles away.
- Well-run hotel with high-quality staff who were unfailingly helpful. Facilities were clean and comfortable. Handy location for getting to most of the city’s main attractions.
- Delicious and extensive breakfast selection. Comfy bed
- First of all, the frontdesk girl was so kind and spoke fluent English. She helped us to understand the city and the surroundinng area. The room was cozy and I liked the bed. Very clean. Breakfast is also good. We tasted a verity of local ham and cheese. It was a decent stay.
- Nice clean hotel in a good location. Famliy room was very good.
- Very nice hotel with generous breakfast in good location, 10-15 min walk to the historic center or the university. Friendly staff. Luggage storage. Free water and apples in lobby. Parking free and safe on street or paid in the garage. Quiet. We had a 2 room family suite. Refrigerator.
Hotel Estrella Albatros
Hotel Estrella Albatros is located in Salamanca, 20 miles from Ledesma and 24 miles from Peñaranda de Bracamonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Everything great, very comfortable beds. The only thing missing was a kettle in the room.
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, great value
Breakfast sad warn yogurt (fridge not working) tinned peaches oh
There was hot water for t ?but lousy t bags ?
- Really nice and cosy place.Comfortable bed,clean bathroom.
- Everything was as expected, not disappointing at all. Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Very well situated, short walk to centre.
Hotel Horus Salamanca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Horus Salamanca offers accommodations in Santa Marta de Tormes, just 1.3 miles from Salamanca. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ledesma is 21 miles from Hotel Horus Salamanca, and Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 24 miles from the property.
- The easy access to the hotel, the staff was very helpful, the hotel room had enough space.
- Can not fault it in any way. That was the third time we have stayed here. Excellent value for money.
- The room was lovely and warm & very comfortable
Easy parking on site for no cost.
Friendly & helpful staff.
Quiet seclusion for heavy traffic, although so close to main road leading into Salamanca.
So close to a shopping centre.
- Location on the outskirts of the main centre of the city was great…a Ten minute bus ride that left outside the front entrance and returned you 100m down the road because parking in the city s a pain. YThe hotel was a typical 4 star and very well appointed.
Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas
Located in Horcajo de las Torres in the region of Castila y Leon, 31 miles from Salamanca, Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Tordesillas is 30 miles from Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas, and Medina del Campo is 19 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Everything. Angel and his family/staff are lovely. We had a warm reception. Although we arrived late, he was very thoughtful, kept the kitchen open, cooked us a delicious homemade meal and welcomed our animals. The other guests were also happy because the atmosphere is good. The hotel was very personable, clean and charming. We travel a lot for work and to stay here made it a pleasure
Warm welcome by owner to beautifully restored traditional property.
Lovely dinner and breakfast too.
A very unusual and individual place where we would definitely return and recommend to others. Ideal stopover en route for Andalusia.
- Different, quirky, clean, comfy. Fantastic outside bbq/kitchen. Wonderful home cooked food. Made to feel very welcome, no problem taking our french bulldog. A little gem, a one off.
- Angel the host was most welcoming and obliging. We arrived on Sunday evening with nowhere open. He cooked us a lovely meal, much earlier than the Spanish eat, to save us looking for a restaurant and eating much too late for our liking.
- Very good food. Charming owner, Angel was most helpful and made us feel very welcomed.
Gran Hotel Castellano Centro
This centrally-located hotel is situated across from the Alamedilla Park, close to Plaza España and a 10 minute walk from Plaza Mayor and the historic quarter of the city.The hotel boasts simple and cozy rooms and among the facilities there is a bar, an events room and a TV room.The accommodations are ideal for those wanting to get to know Salamanca and those who are driving. Parking in the area around the hotel is not a problem; the hotel also has an on-site parking lot.
- The location of Castellano III is hard to beat – very close to the railway station, and a short walk from the centre of town. The staff were polite, friendly and very helpful. I booked this accommodation at short notice at peak season [Easter] and found it very good value.
Ubicación perfecta, a unos diez minutos del centro. Las camas, comodísimas (se agradecen tras un intenso día de turismo o fiesta)!
Y el personal de recepción y limpieza, estupendo. Tanto Carlos, que gestionó nuestra entrada, como el resto de sus compañeros y compañeras, nos han facilitado mucho la estancia. ¡Ah, y el gerente también muy “apañao”!
La ubicación del hotel es excelente, a 5 minutos a pie del centro.
El personal muy amable y la habitación muy cómoda.
- La ubicación del hotel es muy buena, está a solo 10 minutos del centro andando y la cama es muy cómoda.
- Los chicos de la recepción eran muy agradables y que tengan servicio de parking y entre semana no cobren tarifa por dejar el coche
Top Hotels In Villoría Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villoría Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villoría Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villoría Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!