10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villimar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villimar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villimar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villimar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villimar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villimar Castile And Leon:
Hotel Las Vegas
A family-run hotel with over 40 years experience, Las Vegas hotel is just 10 minutes by car from the city’s historic quarter, very close to the Atapuerca archeological site and 2.5 miles from route A1.The hotel offers good accommodations and friendly and professional service. Located along the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, it is also within easy reach of the tourist area of the city and the province.
- The food was great value for money. Breakfast was included while dinner was available at a low cost, and the quality was more than fairly good for the price. Location was excellent and parking situation couldn’t possibly be better.
- Great value for the money location was great for us
Excellent value dinner in the restaurant – Euros 11.50 each including wine, bread and water.
Plenty of free parking on site.
Have used this hotel before. Basic but clean and comfortable.
Excellent value Menu del Dia, three course and bottle of wine for two at €11.50 per person. Prawns were lovely.
- The breakfast was good, I can’t comment on the restaurant as I did not use it. Staff were helpful and friendly.
Hotel Buenos Aires
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Buenos Aires offers accommodations in Villafría de Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Burgos is 4.4 miles from Hotel Buenos Aires, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bar at the front excellent. English spoken. Staff very helpful and cheerful.Room basic, but good for the money. Evening meal in the Comedor was basic Spanish. But we’ll cooked, appetising and plentiful. The Wi-fi has been updated since our last visit and we had a 20mb download speed and were able to watch UK TV on Filmon with no problems.
Watching the kids football tournament during a walk around the hotel
Little bar next door. Not much else. OK for an overnight stay.
- This place was extremely good value. Very clean and comfortable. would definitely use this place again.
- Very good value for money the food was excellent and very cheap staff couldn’t do enough for you ?
- Excellent restaurant but also cheap cafe on site. On a bus route into Burgos which is a wonderful city. Clean spacious room good ensuite quiet hotel.
Hotel Los Braseros
Hotel Los Braseros is located in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hotel Los Braseros, and Mata is 12 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room was really modern, comfortable and quiet. We really enjoyed our stay and we would stay there again in the future. Staff were wonderful. added bonus of secure underground parking.
- We have stayed at this very comfortable hotel many times as it fits in well with our route to Southern Spain. As always, very clean comfortable good sized room with a lovely bed and spotless bathroom. Excellent shower, plenty of hot water
- Very nice hotel beautiful decor,comfortable bed and bathroom exceptional.
Close to neighbourhood theatre and bars.
On-street parking in front of the hotel.
An easy stroll to the old town.
- Room decor excellent. Friendly staff and comfortable
Hotel Puerta de Burgos
One of our top picks in Burgos.Hotel Puerta de Burgos is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta de Burgos, and Oña is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff in the dining room both for the breakfast and the dinner where excellent. I have Celiac Disease and one of the waitresses took especially good care of my needs.
- Very helpful staff. Clean modern hotel. Great bathroom with thick fluffy towels.
- The room was spacious and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We were only passing through this time but would like to return and see more of Burgos.
- The beds were very comfortable. After 7 days in albergues walking the Camino this hotel room was pure delight. Staff were very friendly. Thank you
- Staff were Friendly and nice, room was lovely big bath, just perfect after a long walk on the Camino, breakfast was very good
Hotel Asador H.M. Versus
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Asador H.M. Versus offers accommodations in Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a tour desk at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 28 miles from Hotel Asador H.M. Versus, and Covarrubias is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The hotel is small, but very nicely decorated. I was travelling from Uk to Spain with 2 dogs and they accommodated us very well. We arrived late so I went to my room with the 2 dogs to get some sleep ready for the rest of the drive. My son was hungry so he headed for the restaurant and had a lovely meal as I heard all about it next day. Breakfast was very limited, a very basic continental, no fruit, and not much good for me as I can’t eat gluten. The waitress apologised and said if I had given them warning they could have got some gluten free bread. I understood that but felt there could have been some fresh fruit available. But apart from breakfast, it was a great place to stay over and very nice staff.
The hotel was modern and clean we used it as a stopover on the way to Santander 184 km and it was ideal. The breakast was very good for the price and I would recommed this Hotel to anybody.
I would use this again on future trips
An excellent hotel for an overnight stop coming from France on our way to the South of Spain, or vice versa.
Good clean room, with good bathroom.
Parking is just outside on the village square, but it is such a quiet village that this has never been a problem. This was our third stay in this hotel. Dinner is excellent, certainly an extra reason to stop in this hotel, however read on ……
- Location is easy to find but unfortunately next to a busy road though you can park in the village fairly easily. Hotel very well appointed and we had an excellent evening meal there. Very handy for travelling into Burgos if you do not need to be in the city and fine for pets. Friendly staff and good facilities.
Excellent restaurant with traditional Spanish dishes of the region, Highly recommendable.
Hotel is understaffed as family owners do everything, restaurant, rooms, etc. overworked.
Only good if you are driving, as downtown is a good 3 kmts away.
Burgos is a very nice walking city downtown.
Hotel Norte y Londres
One of our best sellers in Burgos! Hotel Norte y Londres is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 22 miles from Covarrubias.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Norte y Londres, and Oña is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Norte y Londres.
Certainly not up to par for 3 star.
No garbage bin inside the room.
No drinking watet.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Comfortable large rooms. Very good value for money. Car park close.
- The hotel is in an excellent location, directly in the middle of everything you would want to do visiting Burgos.
- I loved the window that we could open to let in fresh air and hear the life of the plaza. I loved the good sized bathroom with a bath.
- Old building had character. Good location. Helpful staff.
- Bad location.
Hotel Boutique Museo Burgos
Hotel Boutique Museo Burgos is located in Burgos, 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos and 21 miles from Covarrubias. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mata is 13 miles from Hotel Boutique Museo Burgos, and Oña is 31 miles away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
The hotel is very close to the old part of the city and right along the river….great for walking.
The rooms were clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, wifi was good, the room was quite big and the bathroom was lovely.
- Nice modern room, although very small, nice cafeteria.
Hotel bien place, grande chambre et salle de bain spacieuse.
Un coin snack permet de se restaurer meme si le restaurant est fermé.
Réceptionniste Francais et très sympathique.
A 10mn de la cathedrale et des restaurants
- The staff were excellent and the Hotel was 1st Class
- This hotel was in a great location near the Burgos bus station. Hotel staff were very helpful. Room was big with a nice bathroom, window looking onto the street. Very easy to walk to downtown shops, restaurants and cathedral.
- The hotel is very close to the old part of the city and right along the river….great for walking.
Hotel Monjes Magnos
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Monjes Magnos offers accommodations in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 22 miles from Hotel Monjes Magnos, and Mata is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was in a great location and very clean.
It’s location was good and returning back onto the main road to France was easy.
Clean and comfortable, but extra pillows would have been wonderful………….
- The view wasn’t good but it didn’t matter as we only stayed one night. The room was very comfortable and we liked the fridge in the room.
Hotel is centrally located, very close to all the sights of Burgos as well as restaurants, shops and bars. The surrounding area felt very safe and it was easy to find from the bus terminus.
Bedroom was very clean and basic, the sheets could be changed on a daily basis should you require.
Bathroom was really clean, and fresh towels were provided daily.
- Dinner was amazing and the room was spacious and with all you need. Breakfast was fresh and with lots of options.
Happy Hostal Carrales
Happy Hostal Carrales offers accommodations in Burgos.Every room comes with a TV.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles from Happy Hostal Carrales, and Covarrubias is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The staff were so helpful upon checkin and made it such a nice rest spot while hiking the Camino. The building is old and beautiful, and feels like such a treat after many albergues along the Camino! The room was very clean, had proper size towels and the shower was hot! Happy!
- Good location! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. The room was small but good enough for a single traveller. I stayed only for one night so had a little experince, but overall everyrthing was just fine for this price.
- Very friendly staff. Good location just outside of oldtown.
- A comfortable bed, a good shower and accommodating staff. Gonzalo was very helpful with all my things to do.
- We had a very nice stay. The rooms were clean, comfy and cozy.
Silken Gran Teatro
Silken Gran Teatro is located in Burgos, just 30 miles from Santo Domingo de Silos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Covarrubias is 21 miles from Silken Gran Teatro, and Mata is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from Silken Gran Teatro.
- I got a great price on Booking.com. Staff were friendly and helpful. Great location.
- Great location. Easy access to river and city. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- There was only one helpful employee. Lady (short black hair and glasses) when we checked in and she also helped when waiter tried to charge us for breakfast that was already paid for.
- Great value for money in an excellent location with a first class breakfast
- Excellent location, very helpful staff. Good parking but slightly difficult to find in one-way traffic system. Room well-appointed, clean, modern and comfortable
Top Hotels In Villimar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villimar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villimar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!