10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villiers-sur-marne Ile De France:
ibis Marne la Vallée Noisy le Grand
Located just 1,650 feet from Noisy-le-Grand Train Station, hotel ibis Noisy le Grand offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. A swimming pool with paid access is open from June to August.Each guest room is decorated in a modern style and has a view of the town. The private bathrooms are fitted with a bath or a shower, and they include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Traditional French meals are served in the restaurant and the bar is open until midnight.With private parking available on site, the hotel is only 9.3 mi from Paris and a 20-minute drive from Disneyland Paris.
- The bathroom seemed to be renewed recently , it was clean and beds were comfortable.
- service of staff, room was clean and breakfast was good
- Confortable beds and close to a mall in case you go to eat outside.
- There was nothing that we liked except one Thai receptionist, she was helpful.
- It was very neat and clean and good location as we went to Disneyland and the train station was across the road from the hotel
ibis budget Marne La Vallée Noisy Le Grand
Ibis budget Marne La Vallée Noisy Le Grand offers easy access to the A4 and A6 main roads. It is 15 minutes from Disneyland and close to the outskirts of Paris.Guest rooms at the Ibis budget Marne La Vallée Noisy Le Grand are equipped with a TV and an private bathroom with a shower.Additional services include free on-site parking and a daily buffet breakfast. This is free of charge for children up to 6 years old.The Ibis budget Marne La Vallée Noisy Le Grand is a short walk from Noisy le-Grand Mont d’Est RER station, served by Line A. This gives direct access into the center of Paris.
- Bugs in room and on bed. Door key access failed and hotel staff took 30 min to fix at midnight. Difficult with tired family after Disney. Not even an apology or any compensation for the inconvenience. Left a pillow and a pair of AirPods in bed. Called next day and no AirPods or pillow found. I mean come on. Show a little integrity. Had to call three times to verify nothing was found.
- The rooms are small, bit visiting Paris we were only in the room to sleep. The showerstall was super small compared to Canadian standard. It was a bit crowded with three people. The main thing for this hotel, it was cclean and the location was great. I parked the car on arrival and didn’t use it for all three days . The metro ( RER Line a is a block away , and it takes you straight into Paris or to Disney in the Opposite direction. This is a major plus, cause driving in Paris can be nerve wrecking at some times .
We stayed here to visit Disney. The triple room was great for us(couple with a 3 year old kid) – The extra bed was a closet bed, much more piratical then the bunk bed.
Located very close to a shopping mall with a lot of nice restaurants and a Carrefour supermarket.
Free Parking was great, had to leave a deposit of 20euros which was returned when we returned the parking key-token.
Really enjoyed the shelves in the room, it is great to have an easy place to place your things…IBIS: please add these to other hotels.
- It has a good price/value rate. The staff was friendly. It is very close to Disneyland and close to a train station. It is clean and comfortable. It is small but everything is very well organized.
- My favorite hotel for a short stay at Disneyland, very friendly staff!
City Résidence Marne-La-Vallée-Bry-Sur-Marne
Located in Bry-sur-Marne, City Résidence is a 5-minute walk from Bry-sur-Marne RER station and provides direct access to the Arc de Triomphe in central Paris and the Disneyland Resort® Paris.Each apartment or studio at the City Résidence Marne-La-Vallée features a simple and contemporary décor, satellite TV and a private bathroom. Each living room opens up on a private garden. Duplex apartments also have a private terrace with outdoor furniture. Bed linen and towels are provided on arrival. Apartments are cleaned and linen changed weekly.Guests have access to the garden and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the residence.Private parking is available on site. The Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport and Orly Airport are 30 minutes away.
- Good value for money. In the middle of the way to Disney and Paris. Good breakfast (simple, but good). Not a fancy stay, but good in general.
- We stayed in a large 2 story/3 bedroom apartment. Location is great for the metro and grocery store, they had a washing machine to use, and everything was clean and ready to go. Great place to stay!
- Good location for visiting Disneyland, close to a station. Staff were friendly
- Very clean and spacious. Well equipt. Comfortable beds.
It is very close to RER station « Bry sur Marne »
Staff are friendly
ibis budget Marne la Vallée Bry sur Marne
Hotel Ibis Budget Bry Sur Marne – offers accommodations in Bry-sur-Marne. Free WiFi is provided throughout and a free secured parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Paris is 8.1 mi from Hotel Ibis Budget Bry Sur Marne -, while Marne-la-Vallée is 11 mi from the property. Paris – Orly Airport is 11 mi away.Bus stop Europe is 2 minutes’ walk from the property and serves buses 120 and 520. Bus stop Georges Méliès is a 5-minute walk and serves bus 210. The property can be reached by Autoroute A4 (exit 6 – from provincial cities and exit 8 – from Paris). A free secure parking is available.
- Its fair for its price. Clean enough, although the facilities are a little worn out by humidity and use. Confortable enough, although the rooms feel crowded with the bunk bed. If you’re on a budget trip this is a good option.
- Nothing. Complete nightmare with the rudeness of its staff and unkept rooms.
- Nothing! It was a nightmare staying in this place.
- Very low price but great conditions. A true budget hotel. Great if you have your own car- free parking and not far from paris
- The reception guy was good, room was changed as i requested.
Première Classe Rosny Sous Bois
This Premiere Classe hotel is located just 10 minutes from the center of Paris, between the Disneyland Paris and Asterix parks. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access.Equipped with air-conditioning, each room has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Premiere Classe Rosny Sous Bois provides a 24-hour front desk and a daily buffet breakfast is available. Many restaurants and Rosny 2 Shopping Center can be found in the surroundings. Vending machines are available on site.The hotel has easy access to the A3, A1 and A86 motorways. The nearby Rosny-Bois-Perrier RER E Train Station is located 0.6 mi from the property and offers access to the capital within 20 minutes. Charles de Gaulle Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- Very comfortable and a great location.Friendly and helpful staff( Especially Miriam great customer service). Large selection of food for buffet breakfast. Location of hotel was perfect and car park was great
Room was nice. Ample space for two adults and two children.
The location was nice, although outside Paris.
- 15′ walk to train station ,near supermarket and restaurant. Safe place.
- Room was cleaned but very small, and Bathroom was very very small, but I can recommend for short stay.
- Everything the convenience of location , tgw bus , the train
B&B Hôtel NOISY LE GRAND
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Hôtel NOISY LE GRAND offers pet-friendly accommodations in Noisy-le-Grand. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. It also comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests can enjoy breakfast every morning at an extra cost.Paris is 9.3 mi from B&B Hôtel NOISY LE GRAND, while Marne-la-Vallée is 4.7 mi away. Paris – Orly Airport is 14 mi from the property.
- It was an OK stay for 2 nights visiting Paris and Disneyland. Location is good, right on the highway. KFC and Leon’s on the corner. Lidl also just a few more steps away. The 6.6EUR all you can eat breakfast is also better than expected — NOT the cheapest you can get at the supermarket style.
- great basic level accommodation just right for the price. Although not included in the price the breakfast was fantastic and great value for money, the staff were warm and friendly and as helpful as you would expect.
- Breakfast was simple but fine – pleased they were able to give me some GF madeleines
- Good clean hotel with keypad entry which was good as arrived late first night. Secure parking and good size family room. Easy distance for paris, the airport and disney.
- The customer service is excellent. The ladies at the reception and the cleaning staff are so warm and welcoming. The breakfast is very nice too. Enjoyed the croissant a lot.
Mijo’s Appartements Hôtel
Located in Fontenay-sous-Bois in the Île de France region, Mijo’s Appartements Hôtel has accommodations with free WiFi.All self-catered units feature hardwood floors and are fitted with a TV, an equipped kitchenette with a fridge, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. A stovetop and coffee machine are also offered.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 14 miles from the condo hotel.
Will not recommend this place, lots of mold in my room, not a fully equipped kitchen(ette). I had to ask for a kettle.
Receptionist was not very welcoming 🙄
Shower was great, but the draining very poorly, a very fast shower…
List too long to mention..
I recommend they significantly improve the place or shut down.
- Each room had it’s own wifi box, so you had a good signal strength.
- Excellent quality of all furniture and equipments, very confortable bed, wi-fi router in your very room. All clean and kitchen ancillary of good quality.
Rien, la chambre était salle, dangereuse sans alarme incendie, en travaux, bruyante.
Je tiens a votre disposition les photos.
- je n’ai pas testé le petit déjeuner. L’emplacement est relativement central (commerces à proximité, bus)
- Will not recommend this place, lots of mold in my room, not a fully equipped kitchen(ette). I had to ask for a kettle.
ibis budget Pontault Combault RN4 Marne La Vallée
Located 4.3 mi from Pontault Combault Train Station, this ibis budget hotel is a 30-minute drive from Paris and 20 minutes’ away from Disneyland Paris. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel and free private parking is available on site.All of the rooms at the ibis budget Pontault Combault include a private bathroom and a desk.A buffet breakfast is served each morning. ibis budget Pontault Combault RN4 Marne La Vallée is 3.1 mi from the A4 motorway, 22 mi from Orly Airport and 25 mi from Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Parking on site. Close proximity to shopping center.
- Breakfast was good value for money, not expensive and decent choices, everything was fresh !
Special thanks to everyone at the reception desk,
Professional, nice and friendly,
Very much welcoming to everyone
Great job guys 👍
- Great place 25 min from Disneyland. Very clean and comfortable. Free parking
- Perfect value for money. Great base for going to Disneyland (takes only 20min)
Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee – Saint Thibault Des Vignes
The Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee is 10 minutes from the Disneyland Resort Paris. It features well-equipped, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access, all serviced by a elevator. Paid private parking is also provided.The Premiere Classe is easily accessible via the motorway and there is a bus stop in front of the hotel that can take you to the RER train station at Torcy, where you can catch the train to Disneyland.Each morning guests can enjoy an all-you-can-eat breakfast.Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee St Thibault Des Vignes has a 24-hour reception and parking. It is is only 20 minutes from central Paris, 30 minutes from the Astérix theme park and half an hour from the Roissy Charles De Gaulle Airport.
- I liked that rooms where cleaned and beds were made every day, fresh clean towels available.
- It was practical. The breakfast was good and diverse. There were useful vending machines.
- Not too far from the main bus stops Monday through Saturday. Bus service very limited on Sundays.
- The location wasn’t bad, close to bus stop and the staff were friendly
- If you traveling to Disneyland, this is a good choice for staying 1 night
City Résidence Chelles
The City Résidence Chelles is only a short walk from the banks of the River Marne, just a 20-minute drive from Disneyland Paris. It offers studio to 2-room apartments for 1 to 4 guests.Studios and apartments have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, kitchenette, coffee/tea making facilities and a private bathroom. All units are serviced by a elevator. Weekly cleaning service is included in the price.The RER station Chelles-Gournay is a 15-minute walk from the City Résidence Chelles. From there you can reach Paris Saint-Lazare station in 30 minutes. There is a private parking on site.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, both on the phone before we arrived (I had a couple of questions) and at the hotel. The room was spacious, clean and it was nice to have a fridge, coffee and kettle. It was fairly calm and quiet, slept with the window open undisturbed. With 3 teenagers and after a long day of travel and walking at the parc des expositions in Villepinte, fast food a two-minute walk away was very convenient (though not much vegetarian). We could have done groceries or cooked as a shopping centre nearby. Also for driving and access after the convention, quite easy. It was the first time I drove around Paris and no drama. The underground parking for 5€ was secure so no worry about the car. Finding the elevator in the parking could be better indicated. Value for money good.
- Excellent Location and very close to Disneyland Park.
- I liked the fact that it is well located and facilities on public transport.
Very near to restaurants and supermarket
- It was cheap and had underground secure car parking
Top Hotels In Villiers-sur-marne Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villiers-sur-Marne Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!