10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villesèque-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon:
Hôtel Le Leukos
Located in Leucate, Hôtel Le Leukos features self-catering accommodations in a residence with outdoor swimming pool and garden with olive and palm trees. Free WiFi is available.The apartments and studios feature a balcony or terrace, a TV with satellite channels and a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. There is also a fully equipped kitchenette.Every morning, a continental breakfast is available at an extra charge. Guest can watch Canal+ in the hotel’s TV room. Supermarket and restaurants can be found just 350 feet away.Guests can drive 12 mi to go and visit Cathar Castles or 16 mi to Sigean African Natural Reserve. Leucate Train Station is located 3.1 mi away, while Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport is 21 mi away.
The hosts were lovely people who were both very happy to assist in any way that they could.
We enjoyed the pool and close proximity to both the beach and the old village. Supermarket next door. Breakfast was pleasant.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. I felt safe there as a woman staying on her own. The pool was very good to swim in
- The actual room looked nothing like the photos. Very run down.
- The extra beds were left folded in the room. We had to unfold and put on sheets etc. Overall basic but relatively cheap accomodation. By far the cheapest family room we could find at this location. Considering the price was acceptable.
- Good pool to cool down after walking back from the beach!
- The hosts were lovely people who were both very happy to assist in any way that they could.
Les Jardins de Saint Benoit by Popinns
Ideally located on a 20-hectare riverside site, Les Jardins de Saint-Benoît is a magnificent resort in the heart of the Corbières region in Languedoc, 29 mi from Carcassonne and its medieval fortified town.The resort consists of one, two or three bedrooms houses, inspired by traditional regional architecture to create modern elegance. All accommodations offer a combination of traditional style and contemporary luxury.The residence also features a swimming pool, sporting facilities, and an organic spa.Les Jardins de Saint-Benoît is accessible from Carcassonne, Toulouse and Montpellier airports. Narbonne and Narbonne-Plage are both 30 and 30 mi away.
- The man working at the reception and the boy who came to fix our tv were very nice and went out of their way to make sure the tv worked.
The location is very nice and quiet, very good for travelling with children and family. In the kitchen you have really everything, plates, coffee machine, microwave etc
- We rented the 2br superior house. The space was good for a family of 4. The house was clean. The furnishing was good in keeping with the French Farmhouse décor.
- A beautiful location and perfect weather. We spent very pleasnt days on the beach, by a river and eating out at locations near by. The accomodation was clean, with sufficient equipment for reasonable self catering.
- Le cadre, le calme, la location de la maisonnette très bien équipée
Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu
Located in Languedoc-Roussillon, in the heart of the Corbières vineyards, this charming and well-appointed hotel offers comfortable accommodations. The property is 6.2 mi from Fontfroide Abbey.Located on 2 hectares of wooded grounds, Le Relais du Val d’Orbieu is just 15 minutes from Narbonne and 10 minutes from Lézignan-Corbières (motorways A9 and A61) and 20 minutes from the Canal du Midi.Guestrooms are unique in both their style and décor. All rooms are equipped with modern bathroom facilities, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.The hotel restaurant features traditional and Mediterranean cuisine with a choice of set menus, daily specials and à la carte choices. In the summer months, meals are served on the terrace or under the pergola.Guests will also enjoy the hotel’s swimming pool, tennis court and petanque area.
- Easy to find, nice location in the country side. Excellent wifi coverage. Good breakfast and very friendly staff. Very nice meals in the restaurant. Swimming pool a bonus at this price.
Good value for daily menu
Basic room good and family room availablr
Friendly staff but only French speaking
Pool and nice restaurant on hotel.
Quite nice surroundings
- Very friendly people and a very good meal with an equally good house wine
- The rooms were in a “cloister” type of arrangement which worked quite well. The facilities were good with a nice swimming pool. We had a balcony with our room with pleasant views. We ate outside and the food was good. Lights on in the dining room and bar would be a little more welcoming. Ideal location for visiting Carcassonne.
- the location was nice and very quiet, and a good location to explore the area
Novotel Narbonne Sud A9/A61
The Novotel Narbonne Sud is located in Narbonne, 1.2 mi from A9 highway (exit 38). It features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a restaurant and a terrace. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout. The property is a 5-minute drive from the center of Narbonne and a 20-minute drive from the sandy beachesGuest rooms are equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV, air conditioning and modern amenities. One small bottle of water is offered upon arrival. There are 3 rooms with facilities for guests with reduced mobility. Some rooms were renovated in 2018.There is also a gift shop with Novotel branded items and an indoor children’s playground with Xbox game console and tablets.Free secure parking and 8 electric vehicle charging stations are also available at the hotel. Ste Rose Golf course is a 4-minute drive away. Novotel Narbonne Sud is 1.9 mi from Narbonne Train Station and 37 mi from Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport.
- Restaurant was quite nice, breakfast was tasty with a wide selection
Staff were great.
Air con worked well.
Dog walking places around the area.
Lots of restaurants around the area.
Safe parking on site.
Dog friendly and just off motorway.
- Very comfortable bed and excellent location for the motorway – also a pool but never got to try that
- Everything especially the staff who are really friendly. Kids eat free for breakfast when an adult pays is a great deal!
- Muy agradable la estancia. Personal perfecto y atentos.
Hotel La Casa Nova
Located in Salses-le-Chateau, Hotel La Casa Nova provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy Restaurant, a garden and a bar.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A microwave and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hotel La Casa Nova has a terrace.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- Basically i booked it because i wanted to go for wine tasting closeby. I like it was very close to the winery and the fortress.
- The room was clean and continental breakfast was adequate.
- The room was very clean and fresh and the bed comfy. The staff were helpful and friendly and breakfast great – especially as they offered a half price breakfast for kids that we haven’t had anywhere else.
- Còmode per passar una nit de pas. Te una bona pizzeria en el mateix recinte
- Utilizzata per una sosta sulla via per la Spagna, comoda la posizione vicina all’autostrada.
Chez Nous in Fitou provides accommodations with Restaurant, a bar and a terrace.Each room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at the hotel have a lake view. At Chez Nous rooms contain a closet and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Chez Nous can find nearby.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the hotel.
- Dirty rooms. Railway on other side and busy road on another. Staff did not even bring a plate for bread on breakfast. Price was ovet 90 euros for one night, this was worth 15 €.
- We arrived late but phoned the owner who opened up for us within minutes. Nice cafe/bar next door which closes late and opens early. Situated right next to a busy road but as we were leaving very early it didn’t bother us. Large open unsecured car park.
rooms were basic;
air con was basic;
comfort was basic;
restaurant looked nice;
- L’accueil sympathique de la gérante, très souriante
- Les propriétaires très sympatiques, la chambre, très spacieuse, le parking est grand………….
Résidence Belle Vue
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Résidence Belle Vue is a studio featuring free WiFi and a terrace located in Narbonne. The unit is 29 mi from Cap d’Agde. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchenette comes with a microwave. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.A 24 hours self-service check-in is also featured.You can play squash at the property, and the area is popular for golfing and windsurfing. Béziers is 18 mi from Résidence Belle Vue, while Agde is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport, 22 mi from Résidence Belle Vue.
- Nice view, clean and spacious apartment. Automatic check in system makes check in/out time more flexible. Very good value for the price paid.
it was a stop over on the road
electronic check in good if you plane to arrive late
- Rather peculiar automated check in with ATM-like machine that spit out the keys. Great secured parking with lift to condo.
Convenient for getting into Narbonne without having to stay in the city. the area was very quiet. There was a parking space in the underground garage
The kitchenette was well equipped and a fan was provided which helped with the heat
We appreciated the quick and simple automatic check in
- Fully automated reception, check-in. Large room, beautiful view. Though we stayed there only for the night on a long route so did not get to explore around. There were ample restaurants open near by at night.
The Fasthotel Narbonne is located 1.2 miles from the Narbonne exit on the RN9 south, 3.1 miles from the city center and 7.5 miles from the beaches.All of the guestrooms are equipped with private shower and toilet, TV Canal + and Canal satellite, telephone and air-conditioning. Nonsmoking rooms are available.The Fasthotel Narbonne has a restaurant that features quality traditional cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Set menus are available as well as à la carte service.Secure public parking is available on site.
- Friendly staff, good restaurant and good food , very comfortable bed
- The room was lovely but the man was sarcastic and made us feel uncomfortable. The lady who checked us in was lovely though x
- Cheap and cheerful but good value for money. Good restaurant and breakfast.
- Ubicacion. Para pasar una noche de descanso en un viaje largo, esta bastante bien.
- Hotel de carretera. Precio económico de la estancia y del desayuno
Hôtel La Résidence
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Hôtel La Résidence is set in a 19th-century building, in the center of Narbonne It is 150 feet from the canal and 500 feet from Narbonne Cathedral. Free WiFi is provided.All the rooms offer air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom comes with a bath or a shower.In the morning, guests can enjoy regional produce from the buffet breakfast. The onsite bar offers a selection of local Corbières and Minervois wines. Regional soap, honey and jam can be purchased on site.Shops and restaurants can be found less than 350 feet away.The property is a 5-minute walk from Cours Mirabeau and a 10-minute walk from Narbonne Train Station. Public parking is available nearby.
- Center of Narbonne, classic style and pleasant ambience
- The staff at reception were wonderful. They recommended very good restaurants for dinner and in general could not have ben more helpful. The location was convenient. close to the river, the train station and car rental agencies. For the type of hotel, the breakfast was surprisingly excellent and included almost anything you could want.
- Great location in a lovely old building and the staff are always welcoming and helpful.
- Very good staff, nice hotel, good location. Our room was large and very comfortable. Very convenient to the old city. I would definitely recommend it
- Such a sweet hotel, perfectly situated to be quiet and yet close to where the city can be enjoyed. Lovely staff!
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Narbonne Centre
One of our top picks in Narbonne.Located in the center of Narbonne, just 1,950 feet from the train station, Zenitude Hotel-Residences Narbonne offers modern self-catering studios with wired internet access. Narbonne Beach is a 20-minute drive away.Some studios feature a view of the city. They all have a living area with a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom. The kitchenette includes a microwave and electric kettle.A continental buffet breakfast is available each morning at a supplement. Supermarkets and restaurants can be found within walking distance.Additional features include laundry facilities and private parking on site. Béziers is just a 30-minute drive away and Carcassonne is 37 mi from Zenitude Hotel-Residences Narbonne.
- Appart hotel with rooms that have kitchen facilities for longer stay. Very good value for money, 5-10 minutes walk from the historical centre, excellent choice if you come by car or for longer stays to commute for the beach at Narbonne plage during the day (15-20 minutes by car) and enjoy the evenings in the beautiful city centre.
- Easy parking. Friendly staff. Close to shops and restaurants.
- Did not have breakfast at the location; I was very disappointed with the wifi service, it only worked for one day and the excuse was, it was an internet issue, but the day we arrived it worked perfectly but they say they changed the password the first of each month and a password issue does not take that long. If every month they change the password, they should make sure this should not be happening; I was also told the issue was in the area or town and we had to take a bus to a McDonald (far from the Hotel), and they had no issue. We picked this Hotel in part for the wifi, so it’s unacceptable to be out of it for our stay minus one day
- It’s a little bare-bones but at these prices you’re getting value for cash. You have to pay extra for daily housekeeping which I found somewhat irritating. But the rooms are large and include a kitchenette!
- The location was good, close to the centre. The parking was really good, a safe place for the car. The staff spoke english very well and were very friendley.
Top Hotels In Villesèque-des-corbières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villesèque-des-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!