10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villers-Guislain Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Villers-Guislain Nord is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villers-Guislain Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villers-Guislain Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villers-Guislain Nord. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villers-Guislain Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villers-Guislain Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villers-guislain Nord:
Zenia Hotel & Spa
Located a 5-minute drive from Cambrai city center, Zenia Hotel & Spa offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and free access to its spa. Paris is 2 hours away by car and Lille is a 40-minute drive away.Featuring a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, each room has a private bathroom with multi-jet shower and tea and coffee making facilities.Room service is available upon request. The spa includes an indoor pool, a sauna and 3 hot tubs.The entire Zenia Hotel & Spa is serviced by a elevator and offers disabled access throughout. It is close to the Cora Cambrai-Proville shopping area.
- Staff were smiling, super friendly and there to answer EVERY question or request….without ANY problems at all.
- This was our second visit to the Zenia, it is quite, clean and have very friendly staff.
- The bed was comfortable and the room was clean, all worked without a problem. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- SOme staff OK but most not suitably trained in customer service and hospitality
- Yes the croissant and pain au chocolate was extra flaky and buttery, coffee was fresh and hot. Good selection overall. Most of all the staff were extra helpful, willing and kind. A rare find!
Premiere Classe Cambrai Proville
The hotel has a privileged location for you to go in search of the Cambrésis area and its capital, a city of art and history. Also perfectly situated for professional events.A few minutes from the south of the center of the city and near the A2 and A26 highways, the hotel offers 48 rooms that provide genuine comfort in order to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Cheap and cheerful. Roomssmelt of cigarettes. Otherwise fine for a quick stop over.
- Served its purpose which was a place to rest our weary bodies after and before a long drive. Bedding was clean but the cover had a cigarette burn hole in it though that didn’t make a difference!
- Value for money. We only needed a bed for the night and this was a really good price for a room with private shower and toilet. Staff was helpful and friendly and the parking was closed with a gate at night. We will definitely consider this chain of hotels for cheap overnight stays. Room was clean and bed wes good.
- Great location, easy to find…. budget hotel but still good value. Nice restaurant a 5 min walk away.
- Very clean. Very good price & very helpful staff.
The Originals City, Tabl’Hôtel, Cambrai (Inter-Hotel)
The Originals City, Tabl’Hôtel, Cambrai is located in Fontaine-Noter-Dame, just a 5-minute drive from Cambrai and a 40-minute drive from Lille. It offers spacious rooms with free WiFi access.The guest rooms at The Originals City, Tabl’Hôtel, Cambrai are all individually-appointed and are equipped with private bathrooms with free toiletries included. Room service is available.The Tabl’hotel’s restaurant offers a traditional menu with local specialties. A continental breakfast is served every morning.Additional facilities include a 24-hour reception, a bar and a garden terrace. Free private parking is also available.
- Location was great , staff were very pleasant, bed was extremely comfortable .
- Location was perfect for us having stayed here 2 years previously. Staff were very helpful. Room was lovely, just what we needed. Breakfast was great also!
- Really good selection at breakfast ! Lots of different jams to choose from !
- Very good room, breakfast was excellent and staff very efficient.
- Perfect for a one night stop on our motorbike tour, just off the motorway, and there was good parking. Great staff.
Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin
One of our best sellers in Saint-Quentin! This hotel is located in Saint-Quentin, a 0.9 mi from Saint-Quentin Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Free private and secure parking is available on site.Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin provides rooms that each have a private bathroom with a shower. Buffet breakfast is available and guests can enjoy a snack on site. A large range of restaurants can be found within 150 feet from the property.With a fitness center, the hotel is a 3-minute drive from the A26 motorway. Saint-Quentin Basilica and the art deco town center are 0.8 mi from the hotel by car.
This was an excellent location to stop en route to or from calais. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and big enough. Breakfast was delicious and the restaurant partner a 2 min walk away was great value for money and delicious. Would definitely stay here again!
Great for families
- Very convenient travelling from the UK and south through france, just off the motorway. Very good standards and comfortable for the price!
- Found the staff, especially Daniella, very friendly and spoke good English. Room was well equipped and exceptionally clean. Not the biggest of rooms, but good facilities – particularly nice to have a bottle of water as well as a kettle to make tea/coffee. Good variety on the continental breakfast.
Small room, however clean with a lovely shower and big bed!
Staff were very helpful and kind.
They had a large car park and even had some free sweeties, what more could you want?
Friends car broke down, and they were happy to translate from French to English both ways, and without the Hotel Staff we would have been stuck. in a Country and language we were not familiar with.
I would stay here again and would recommend.
Lovely, clean and quiet area.
- Great location close to motorway. And Lovely and clean.
- This was an excellent location to stop en route to or from calais. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and big enough. Breakfast was delicious and the restaurant partner a 2 min walk away was great value for money and delicious. Would definitely stay here again!
Located within close proximity to the town center, Ibis Cambrai offers an on-site restaurant which serves traditional cuisine. There is free WiFi throughout the hotel.All rooms feature a private bathroom and have a flat-screen TV and a desk.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.The Matisse Museum is 19 mi from Ibis Cambrai, while the Vaucelles Abbey is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 28 mi from the property. Ibis Cambrai is located 650 feet from exit 14 of the A2 motorway.
- Hotel is outside the town of Cambrai, just of the highway. The exterior of the building and general area had us a bit worried at first, but the inside is modern and well maintained. The hotel offers food and drinks, but for more options you may want to drive several km into town and have a look. Room and bathroom were good. Breakfast was good.
- The location is very good. Clean and comfortable compared with many hotels in France. The staff where very friendly and spoke both English and French. The car packed is locked on an evening for extra security.
- Paper thin walls so slightly noisy. However, basic but clean
- All good. We were a large group & were very well looked after.
- Good breakfast. Friendly staff. Hotel was clean and quiet
Citotel Le Pot D’Etain
Citotel Le Pot D’Etain is located in the little village of Holnon, in a big green park and is close to roadways.The 30 rooms of the hotels are quiet, comfortable with all the necessary facilities. The restaurant of the hotel offers gastronomic and local menus where you will enjoy the services for intimate moments, banquets or seminars.Do not hesitate to stay in the Citotel Le Pot D’Etain and take this opportunity to discover the village, the region and the activities of the region Picardy.
- Car parking close to room. Excellent dining room / restaurant. Friendly helpful staff. Early breakfast and check out. Excellent location for A26 and easy access. Room has all required facilities. Like shutters to exclude light and provide additional security at night. Dining tables automatically reserved for guests staying at the hotel.
- Great place to stop just off the motorway. Parking outside your room. Good wifi.
- Close to the motorway and well appointed ground floor room.
- Close to motorway junction. Able to park right outside our hotel room
- For an overnight stay it was great. The room was lovely and clean and you parked your car right outside your own front door and to top it off the food was great to.
DOMITYS Le Parc de Saint-Cloud
One of our top picks in Cambrai.Offering an indoor swimming pool as well as a spa and wellness center, DOMITYS Le Parc de Saint-Cloud provides self-catering accommodations located in Cambrai. This senior residence offers a fitness center on site.Apartments at DOMITYS Le Parc de Saint-Cloud feature a TV and a seating area. Each apartment also includes a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes and free toiletries.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s fully equipped kitchen or dine at the on-site restaurant.Other facilities at DOMITYS Le Parc de Saint-Cloud include a shared lounge, a games room and laundry facilities. Located 2,950 feet from Cambrai Train Station, the property also offers free private parking.
- I liked the largest apartment. I did not like the wi fi inconvenience. Plus I did not like the surprise that it was not a regular type hotel….booking .com should have mentioned it was a retirement home in which some rooms are rented. Plus the drive gate was an bit of questions challenge. The staff was great and tried to help in every way.
- I wanted modern accommodation with private facilities. The kitchen area was a real bonus as I was able to prepare a hot snack prior to leaving for a long walk at 6.30am. The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. I had a problem with my wifi but this was sorted very quickly by the receptionist.
- The staff were very welcoming and went beyond the call of duty to be helpful. The apartment was very clean and comfortable.
- Lovely big, clean apartments. Swimming pool was nice – really warm.
The pleasant and helpful greeting on arrival.
The response to informing them that the coffee jug had been cracked, and ensuring we had our morning coffee
The swimming pool, a great way to unwind after the day.
Château De La Motte Fenelon
Located in the north of the historical city of Cambrai, Château De La Motte features modern rooms with antique furniture. It offers a large garden, bike rental and a classic-style lounge area.Each of the guest rooms is equipped with a mini-bar, a TV with cable channels and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms have a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms feature a dressing room and a seating area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Château De La Motte Fenelon and packed lunches are available upon request. Guests can enjoy French cuisine in Le 109 restaurant or enjoy a drink in the shared lounges.
- Nice and quiet grounds. Main house/chateau was pretty but we didn’t have a room in it. Restaurant was good.
- We have stayed twice at this hotel now and it’s always a lovely experience. If you want one of the grand rooms, you must make sure you’re staying IN the Château. The chateau is well-maintained but not modernized, which makes it especially charming. We love the artifacts like the knight’s armor, the King’s carriage, and the confessional. The rooms are enormous and comfortable. The bathrooms are modernized, which we appreciate. We have not tried the restaurant, but the dining room is quite nice for breakfast (which is simple but good).
- The location is a little out of town, however they have a restarant which is fantastic and the best food we have had in France todate, so do book a table and eat at the Chateau,
We like the great natural surrounds. Beautiful, serendipities and great for calm walks.
The chateau is a lovely building. The room we had is very spacious and great old charm.
- Lovely grounds, comfortable chateau and an excellent restaurant.
One of our best sellers in Cambrai! Kyriad Cambrai is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cambrai and is directly accessible from the A2 motorway. It offers rooms with free WiFi, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests are invited to relax on the outdoor terrace.At Kyriad Cambrai free parking is provided and the hotel is 2.5 mi from Cambrai Train Station and a 30-minute drive from Arras.
- We didn’t have breakfast, The Hotel was easily located from the Auto route, Staff were cheerful and helpful .and the Hotel was spotlessly clean,
- Budget price on the outskirts of Cambrai. Best for an overnight stop. The food in the restaurant was of a reasonable standard and priced at a medium level.
- The location, the friendly staff and very good value for the money
- This is a well run and well situated hotel, with plenty of parking. I very much enjoyed my stay.
- The room was clean, with nice crispy white sheets on the bed. They managed to give me the last available downstairs room so that I could put my bicycle in the room. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Set 1,950 feet from the center of Cambrai, this 3-star hotel offers a colorful garden. A restaurant and bar are available on site.The rooms at Hôtel Beatus are decorated in a traditional style and include views of the garden. Each one also has a flat-screen TV with international channels and free Wi-Fi access.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms. You can also sample traditional cuisine or a drink in one of the lounges or in the bar.Free private parking is available on site and Cambrai Train Station is a 3-minute drive away.
- The garden was delightful. And we were able to enjoy a pre-dinner and post dinner drink. A co-owned restaurant 2 minutes walk was pleasant.
- The staff were excellent – they went the extra mile to ensure we were enjoying our stay. Our train was late (almost midnight) but they were happy to collect us from the station, and to make us food even though it was so late. We felt very welcome. On the day we were due to leave, Brenda, a cheerful and helpful member of staff, took us to the station in Lille to make sure we could catch our Eurostar train. We would definitely go back.
- Staff very welcoming and helpful. The host was really friendly and even walked us to the brassiere. The food there was excellent and well priced. Service again and atmosphere made our stay even more memorable. The view from our room was charming and although we were over main entrance the hotel was very peaceful.
- Wonderful little hotel with an individual style (think Poirot….). Gorgeous garden and a little oasis. Perfect location for exploring battlefields. The staff could not have been kinder or more welcoming and helpful -even down to the owner driving us to the station which was way over and above necessity. Sadly being August and a Sunday the restaurant was closed as the food is meant to be good …the breakfast however was delicious and started early which was great for us. Thank you Hotel Beatus, we will be back.
- Our second visit to Hotel Beatus at the start of our European Tour. Lovely small, friendly hotel with a gorgeous garden in a setting that makes you forget you are on a main road! Fabulous history in the hotel of the WWI First Tank Battle. Restaurant is of a high standard serving good food.
Top Hotels In Villers-guislain Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villers-Guislain Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villers-Guislain Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villers-Guislain Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!