10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villers-en-arthies Ile De France:
Les Jardins d’Epicure
Located 35 minutes from the outskirts of Paris and 8.7 mi from Giverny, Hotel Les Jardins d’Epicure offers a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and hammam.Hotel Les Jardins d’Epicure features elegant rooms and suites set in three charming buildings, including the former stables. Each room and suite has a unique decor and offers all modern facilities.You can savor a meal in the hotel’s gourmet restaurant, which serves delicious and refined cuisine prepared using fresh, local ingredients.
- The location is very good. The staffs are so nice! The garden is very nice as well near a little river. Overall a cute restored accomodation.
- We stayed in one on the converted outbuildings which were very clean and comfortable
Beautiful garden , lovely atmosphere. River.
An hour away from airport and 18 min from Giverny.
Comfortable bed and everything in good taste
- Comfortable bed and nice rooms. Good shower. Good restaurant. An upgrade! Sauna and steam room. The pool is in the restaurant.. A little werid.
- Good bed and bathroom although the bath did not have an overhead shower. Stayed in an annex building which is never my favorite, grounds were nice but no real way to use them and parking was inconvenient. No ammenities in neighboring town. We were there to visit Giverny and after visiting there I regret not staying IN Giverny village.
Hôtel du Val de Seine
The Hôtel du Val de Seine is located 30 minutes from the center of Paris. It offers rooms with a view of the Seine River, free Wi-Fi access and free parking.The guestrooms all feature large flat-screen TVs with Canal+ (French cable), private bathrooms, and some open onto a natural park.The Hotel du Val de Seine offers an all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast and offers free private parking.
- Great location, quiet and green, almost on the banks of the Seine! You can take very pleasant walks along the river!! Very friendly and helpful staff! I can only recommend the place!!
- the staff were helpful and the hotel in a convenient place
- Free parking; just a nice walk to downtonw (1.1 km by the river)
- Very clean modern comfortable accommodation. Bathroom was well equipped with modern powerful shower. Breakfast had a good variety of cold items available. Staff here were friendly and helpful and spoke good English. For a modest quality hotel this exceeded our expectations.
- This hotel was exactly as I expected for the price. No frills, efficient, comfy bed, working bathroom, nice inexpensive breakfast.
ibis budget Mantes-la-Jolie
Situated at the entrance of Mantes-la-Jolie, just in front of the Francois Quesnay Hospital, the ibis budget Mantes-la-Jolie has rooms with private bathrooms with an LCD TV with satellite channels. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout the hotel.The heated rooms at ibis budget Mantes-la-Jolie are simply decorated. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and includes cereals, yogurts and jams. After breakfast, you can visit the center of the city, located 2 miles away.Other facilities are a 24-hour front desk and a private parking lot available for an additional fee. The train station, 1.5 miles away, provides direct access to the capital.
- It was fine for the price and location since it is half an hour south of Giverny.
- This is a budget hotel. Clean and proper. Has parking
It was a great stay for the price. The room was compact, albeit clean
and tidy. There was a clean shower stall & sink in the room. Towels
were provided, but were skimpy. When my husband asked for an extra pillow—
they accommodated him very easily. The location was easy to identify
from the street. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was an
underground parking lot (for add’l 6 Euro) and some street parking.
Breakfast, (yogurt, some cereals, coffee, tea, juice, croissants, toast
& butter) was offered for an add’l 3 Euro each. Wifi was easy to
log on to. Room was windowed and bright. Hallways were windowed and
bright. Elevator was clean and running well.
- The room was clean, and there was hot water and electricity.
- A basic accommodation that has staff on reception 24 hours a day but they don’t speak English. Room was cramped with no extractor fan in windowless toilet. Double bed and bunk bed were okay but shower door and toilet door opening outwards into the room don’t given you any space to move. Area has nothing of note except nice bakery/coffee shop next door to hotel.
Located in Rolleboise, La Ruche is 3.1 mi from the A13 motorway and 9.9 mi from Mantes-la-Jolie. It offers a restaurant and free WiFi and a bakery is available on site.All the air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Most rooms offer views of the Seine River.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at La Ruche. Guests can have lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurant.This property is 6.8 mi from Vernon and 3.1 mi from Monet’s House in Giverny. Free parking is available on site.
- Quit spot right on the river outside of town. Easy parking and a good bakery next door.
- Wonderful location on the Seine, great pastry dishes from Boulangerie on the premises
- Location on the river was very scenic, food was very good for both dinner and breakfast the next morning.
- Spacious, modern and clean. Lovely view. The staff were efficient and went out of their way to help us. Food was great. Shame we couldn’t stay another night (s). La Ruche sets a standard for the rest of our holiday. ??
- Good experience overall. Lovely view from the restaurant. Clean. Free parking.
Domaine De La Corniche
Offering panoramic views of the Seine Valley, the Domaine de la Corniche is located 10 minutes from Giverny, just 45 minutes from Paris. It offers free WiFi access, an open-air swimming pool and a tennis court. It also features a spa facilities, including a steam room available at an extra cost.The guest rooms are distributed among 3 separate houses. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Le Panoramique, the Domaine de la Corniche’s restaurant, serves creative dishes based on traditional French cuisine and offers panoramic views. Le 20 du Domaine, a bistro-style restaurant offering a selection of wines, is also available on site.Additional facilities at the Corniche include pool table and a tennis court. Guests have access to an indoor swimming pool and a hammam at a reduced rate and massage treatments are also available, upon reservation.Built in early 20th century by order of King Leopold II of Belgium, the Domaine de la Corniche is set high in the hills overlooking the surrounding river and valley.
- Bed was comfy, a/c on second night did not seem to cool room.
The view from the room
The access to the spa, a woodland area and the two restaurants
We also received a lovely welcome.
Great place with fantastic view, especially when dining at the lovely Michelin restaurant that also is the place for breakfast a treat that you should NOT miss out on
Ohhhh and the SPA is amazing …;)
- Very comfortable and spacious. Lots to do. Bistro food lovely.
- The beautiful view, good breakfast and steam sauna. Of course helpful staffs. We like to stay again.
Hotel Eclipse is located in Magnanville, 29 mi north-west of Paris and is easily accessible by the A13 motorway. It offers free parking and free high-speed internet access in the hotspot area.Hotel Eclipse features a plasma screen TV with Canal satellite channels and air conditioning in each room. The rooms all have a private bathroom including a hairdryer.The restaurant at offers a traditional cuisine, and during fine weather guests can enjoy a meal on the terrace. Additional facilities are offered including a fax machine, luggage storage a dry cleaning service.
- I liked that it was possible to check-in so late, as we had a delay
- Tout était parfait, silencieux, propre, parfait !
Literie très correcte, accueil chaleureux.
Et très calme, malgré un instant lié au passage d’individus non respectueux des autres. (vite recadrés)
Je recommande cet hôtel.
- Wir haben für eine Nacht gebucht, als Zwischenstopp auf der Reise in den Urlaub. Gut gelegen, Parkplatz vor der Tür, Zimmer sehr klein aber sauber. Bad war sauber und relativ neu (1.Stock).
- L hôtel est impeccable propre, l acceuil, confort et petit déjeuner parfaitfa
Hotel Restaurant La Musardiere
One of our top picks in Giverny.Offering a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant La Musardiere is located in Giverny, just 650 feet from the House of Monet. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and a terrace.Located on the first and second floor, rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Featuring a hairdryer, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Restaurant La Musardiere, and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar. At the restaurant, you can enjoy a bistronomic cuisine by Michelin-starred chef David Gallienne.The hotel is 2.5 mi from the Castle of Vernon and Vernon Train Station. Free parking is possible on site and Paris is a 1-hour drive away.
- Perfect location to walk to the gardens. Lovely old building with atmosphere and a pleasant outside area. Fantastic breakfast.
- Wonderful property if you are visiting Giverny, Monet’s garden. Lovely terrace and very friendly owner.
- Breakfast was a great way to begin our day. Lots of options and friendly staff.
- The staff and proprietor went out of their way to make us comfortable. They have an excellent secure parking lot next to the hotel and a very nice restaurant attached with a limited selection but great food. The melon soup was to die for. The rooms are nicely appointed and clean and fresh. There is no AC and the temperatures were in the high 90s, but the windows open and the evening cooled down nicely. They had just installed an overhead fan which wasn’t quite finished but once it is operational will be very useful.
- It’s a conveniently located property close to all Giverny Impressionist sites. The restaurant served delicious food and the staff was particularly friendly.
Le Jardin des Plumes, The Originals Collection (Relais du Silence)
Located in Giverny, Le Jardin des Plumes, The Originals Collection offers art-déco furniture, a garden and a terrace. Monet’s house and gardens are only 1,650 feet from the hotel.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, desk, telephone and heating, while the suite has a garden view. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bathrobe. Some rooms can accommodate guests with reduced mobility.Both a continental and English breakfast is available each morning. From Wednesday to Sunday, guests can also enjoy lunch or an evening meal in the restaurant, or relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include daily newspapers, free WiFi access and free private parking on site. The Impressionist Museum is 1,300 feet away and Vernon Train Station is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- Location, lovely grounds, restaurant beautiful and delicious
- A perfect, quiet, and beautiful location in a lovely garden, close to Monet’s Garden in Giverny, but far enough away that the crowds aren’t a problem. Our room was a suite with the bedroom in a loft above a big living room and gorgeous bathroom with a tub and a huge shower. Very nice breakfast in the sunroom, complete with a parrot named Mr. G and one morning a little kitty sat in my lap.
- Location! Location! Location! In village of Giverny, lovely walk to everything. Rooms very nice but not luxurious. Only surprise was high cost of modest breakfast
- We got there later than expected but they greeted us and made us feel welcome immediately. The breakfast room is delightful. The property is a short walk to Monet’s garden which made the entire experience extra special. Only regret is that we were there on a Tuesday so we couldn’t have dinner in the restaurant but it’s on our list for next trip to France.
- Beautiful place where you will feel relaxed and pampered. Beautiful breakfast.
Ideally located west of Paris, the hotel offers easy access to the bustling city life of one of the most beautiful capitals in the world.The hosts of Campanille Epône offer a warm and friendly welcome and a great family environment for an unforgettable stay.
- Staf is nice and helpful. There is a restaurant and a bar. Clean rooms. Spacious. And spacious bathroom.
Breakfast ok but on weekday shuts at 09.00 , so was rushed.
Bedroom cleaned every morning
Secure car park
- Very friendly staff, nice clean room with a large bathroom (with a bad and shower), with a good bed and located closed to the highway.
- Rooms are big enough, daily managed. However, during a cold time period, you can have a cold air passing under the door. Heating works fine but the floor is freezing.
- Bed ok. Nearlz not breakfast left at 9.30. Location near A13.
Hotel Restaurant Les Jardins D’Epône
Hotel Restaurant Les Jardins D’Epône is a 17-minute drive from Thoiry and just 1,300 feet from the A13 motorway, exit 10. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi access that open on to an interior garden.All of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Les Jardins D’Epône are located on the ground floor and have a flat-screen TV with Canal + and beIN Sports. Each room also has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the hotel. The spacious restaurant serves traditional, French dishes teamed with wines from the Burgundy and Alsace regions.Hotel Restaurant Les Jardins D’Epône is 1,300 feet from Epone-Mezieres Train Station. Versailles is 21 mi away, while Vexin-Francais Regional Park is a 10-minute drive away. Free private parking is provided.
- A correct, even above that, the restaurant. Most of the personnel of companies near the hotel are taking lunch here.
- good people , good restaurant , good roses,showeroom end toillete, parking, ” gaz stand “, ” BIOCOOP” ( I love it! yaourt citron 2pot =1E 99 Don’t miss up )you can buy what you want,cosmetics,foods,drinks,wine of France(vin) thank you so much your kind!
The Receptionist was very helpful and friendly! Doing everything with the smile!
The garden is cozy and natural. Very calm place
- the hosts who were very friendly. value for money.
- L’emplacement géographique, le cadre de l’hôtel ( cour intérieure ) ainsi que le calme….
Top Hotels In Villers-en-arthies Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villers-en-Arthies Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!