10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villeréal Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeréal Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villeréal Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeréal Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeréal Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villeréal Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villeréal Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villeréal Aquitaine:
HOTEL DE L’EUROPE
Located in Villeréal, HOTEL DE L’EUROPE features Restaurant, garden, bar, and free WiFi. The property provides room service and luggage storage space for guests.Every room has a flat-screen TV, and certain units at the hotel have a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at HOTEL DE L’EUROPE.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 19 miles from HOTEL DE L’EUROPE.
The staff were very pleasant and polite.
Would stay again.
- L’amabilité du personnel, la propreté et le décor de l’hôtel, et son excellent restaurant.
- Superbe endroit rénové avec beaucoup de goût et l’accueil super sympa
- Accueil très chaleureux de toute l’équipe, propreté, petit déjeuner excellent, chambre et salle d’eau très confortable
L’hôtel a été rénové récemment.
Le personnel est agréable et disponible
Un geste commercial a été fait pour les petits déjeuners qui nous ont été offerts
- The staff were very pleasant and polite.
Logis Hotel Monform
Located in the heart of the South West of France, the Logis Hotel Monform is in a charming village on a hill overlooking the valley Lede.Flowered paths lead to comfortable rooms, equipped with private bathroom and all overlook a terrace with garden furniture.The Hotel Monform has a restaurant with terrace offering a view of the lake, and a playground for children.
- Staff really friendly, good wine! Rooms comfortable but basic.
- Worst hotel we have ever stayed in – staff grunted at us no welcome at all . Breakfast minimal not fresh . Plastic cover on beds . Swimming pool empty tired and dated needs closing down – why is hotel even on website it looks like a ghost town – towels thin, shower hose burnt our friend who also stayed with his wife. Last update must have been 30 years ago?
- Great chalet, very clean, very nice, massive surprise to find the huge lake out the back, beautiful place
Quietly situated, close enough to walk into Monflanquin (20/25 minutes) Good value for a B&B stay to explore the area. Very obliging staff in the hotel and cleaning ladies etc
Reasonably priced wine and various food options. Good continental breakfast. Plenty of free parking and space round the chalets, relaxed atmosphere. Overlooks a pretty lake to walk round and red squirrels spotted.
- Very friendly welcome. The accommodation was simple but comfortable and the location – being so near to Monflanquin and the lovely outdoor municipal swimming pool – was excellent. We will very likely be staying here again soon.
Hôtel Edward 1er
This hotel is in the medieval village of Monpazier. The 4-star hotel offers rooms with views of the Périgord hills and Monpazier.Rooms at the Edward 1er hotel have private bathrooms and satellite TV. WiFi is available for guests free of charge.A full breakfast may be served in your room, in the restaurant, in the garden or at the poolside.Dinner menus vary daily, based on fresh gastronomic Périgord products. The wine cellars contain a selection of regional wines. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar.The Bergerac and Sarlat Airport is 25 mi from the hotel.
- Gracious, personable owners/hosts. Very accommmodating. Delicious dinners.
- Location and the exterior of the building is beautiful with a lovely pool area (which we didnt use since it wasnt open yet but is probably very nice in the summer).
- Delightful hosts, made us feel very welcome. Location excellent, and the pool was very clean. Lovely restaurant. Would love to stay there again.
The restaurant is excellent- a must.
Very attentive hard working staff
- Great location in the beautiful Bastide town of Montpazier. Tranquil and stylish with a beautiful pool and gorgeous restaurant. Definitely recommend eating on the outside terrace in the evening.
Logis Hôtel La Bastide des Oliviers
Set in a 19th-century house, Logis Hôtel La Bastide des Oliviers is located in the picturesque village of Monflanquin and offers a restaurant and a terrace, as well as free Wi-Fi access in all areas.La Bastide des Oliviers features air-conditioned rooms with a welcome tray. Some rooms enjoy views of the Valley. They all have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.In the morning a continental breakfast is available. The on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine and guests can also have their meals in the brewery. Upon request, packed lunches can be prepared.Within 1.2 mi, guests will find hiking paths, a lake and an aquatic center with a sauna and a swimming pool. Bergerac Train Station is a 50-minute drive from this property, where free public parking is possible.
- Very clean & modern. Staff helpful. Dinner & breakfast good.
- I thoroughly recommend this hotel – the welcome and service were extremely efficient and friendly. The rooms were lovely, clean and very well equipped. The hotel was also quiet, and the beds were very comfortable and the rooms decorated to a high standard. The air conditioning worked very well and created a cool and calm oasis during the heatwave. The breakfast was really outstanding, with delicious fresh pastries and fabulous bread, preserves etc – all served with a smile and professionalism. I was traveling with my parents (pensioners), and they were very happy with the hotel too.
- Location very good. Excellent breakfast. The staff, very helpful and friendly.
- Maria is the making of this property, she is bright, cheerful and very helpful. Room and shower room was compact but adequate, clean and comfortable. Bedding & towels were nice, the pillows were a bit flat. We had room 3 which had magnificent views of the countryside. Plenty of free car parking nearby. Restaurant is very good. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
- Great breakfast. Good location in heart of town. Good welcome. Room is fine. Can eat in or out in the square up the hill.
Résidence Lac Mondésir
One of our top picks in Monflanquin.Located a 6-minute drive from Montflanquin, Résidence Lac Mondésir offers self-catering accommodations set along a lake in a landscaped park with an outdoor heated pool and a hot tub. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each accommodations here has a terrace or a balcony. It also includes a seating area with a TV, and the bathroom comes with a bathtub.There is a fully equipped kitchenette with a dishwasher and a microwave. Meals can be enjoyed in the dining area.Villeneuve-sur-Lot Train Station is a 20-minute drive from Résidence Lac Mondésir. Free private parking is available on site.
- Crossiants amazing. Swimming pool for my grandchildren very good. Accommodation very clean.
- It is a big Residence, very nice, rather new with big and clean swimming pool. I think in the summer it is over crowded, in October it was very calm.
- The location of the room was excellent. ( in the shadow by hot wearther) and in front of the swimming pool. Also the village was in the center of the Dordogne.
- everything. ticked all boxes. short stay in perfect location. supermarket round the corner as well as petrol station.
- swimming pool , the flat was well organised and clean
Brit Hotel Vallee du Lot
One of our top picks in Fumel.This Brit Hotel is located in Fumel, on the banks of the River Lot in south-western France. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and panoramic views of the Lot Valley.Rooms at the Brit Hotel Vallee du Lot are equipped with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access. They each have a private bathroom with a bath and shower.The Vallee du Lot Brit Hotel’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and a daily breakfast buffet. Guests can relax in the bar or by the pool-side terrace.Hotel Vallee du Lot provides a 24-hour reception and free private parking. It is an hour’s drive from the A62 and A20 motorways.
- Lovely owners and wonderful staff – Great restaurant
- Everything. The owners and staff were wonderful and went out of their way to help us and make our stay very pleasant. The food at the restaurant was great.
- L’emplacement, la vue, la gentillesse du personnel
- Sehr gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Nettes preiswertes Stadthotel mit Pool und guter Aussicht. Reichhaltiges Frühstück. Garage fürs Rad.
Piscine très agréable.
Les chambres sont climatisées
auberge du drot
Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared lounge and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi.Auberge du drot offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The hotel has a terrace. Guests at auberge du drot will be able to enjoy activities in and around Capdrot, like hiking.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Located on the N21 highway, between Castillonnès and Villeneuve-sur-Lot, Les Voyageurs offers free WiFi throughout, free parking, a restaurant serving traditional cuisine made with fresh local products.The bedrooms all have a view over the village and a private shower room with a toilet. They also come with a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast with bread, toast, butter, jam, juice and hot drinks is served in the morning. The restaurant and bar are open daily.This property is set in Cancon, where guests can find a fishing lake, as well as an aquatic center about 3.1 mi away. Les Voyageurs is also just 8.1 mi from the medieval city of Monflanquin. Bergerac is 25 mi from the property and Agen is 31 mi away.
- convivialité du petit déjeuner et accueil du gérant
- Le patron très sympathique et courtois.Le prix inégalable pour la région. Facilité de stationnement.
- le.cote hôtel pour” représentant de commerce”de l authentique.no stress on paie quand on veut quand on peut.pour les jeunes des années 60 un très bon retour en arrière.
- Petit déjeuner et 2 repas très bien, le patron fort sympathique le prix très correct
- Restauration excellente du fait maison authentique si vous passez par cette petite ville arrêtez vous rien que pour leur cuisine.
Auberge Lou Peyrol
Located in Montferrand-du-Périgord, Auberge Lou Peyrol features Restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi.At the hotel, every room includes a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries, some units at Auberge Lou Peyrol also provide guests with a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at Auberge Lou Peyrol.The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 24 miles from the hotel.
- Little cozy hotel, pastoral view, very clean and comfy, quiet. Friendly staff. Great walk nearby.
- The owners are very helpful, they offe ran excellent service and food.
The location was ideal (visiting a friend in nearby village).
The owner was English and understood my requirements.
Breakfast was good value and tasty.
Room was clean and wooden coat hangers (rare)
- Super peaceful setting. Lovely food. Really helpful owners. Will visit again and again.
Accueil très chaleureux, très bonne cuisine.
Le cadre est tout simplement exceptionnel et l’endroit est calme.
Je recommande vivement.
La Chartreuse du Bignac – Les Collectionneurs
One of our top picks in Saint-Nexans.The Chartreuse du Bignac is surrounded by a 12-hectare park with a view of the vineyards, woods and orchards. It has an outdoor terrace and a swimming pool.It features comfortable guestrooms and a suite with a living room and fireplace. WiFi Internet access is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.Chartreuse du Bignac also has a restaurant that serves regional cuisine made with seasonal ingredients. A buffet breakfast is served daily. It includes hot beverages, juice, homemade jams, homemade cakes, organic honey, cold meat, cheese, french pastries, fresh fruits, yogurts and eggs.Fully relax at the Chartreuse du Bignac, which offers a quiet living room with fireplace, a small library with warm, cozy atmosphere, a wine bar and a cinema located in the vaulted cellars.
- Exquisite property, hotel is an elegant but comfortable combination of the feel that comes with an older property with modern touches. Had a large superior room with views of the garden, 12 acres of garden with beautiful views, ponds, roses, paths to walk, cozy rooms for relaxing, library, and lovely gracious staff and owners who in addition speak English! The restaurant is creative 5 star cuisine. I wanted to stay forever. Hope to come back again.
- Loved view. Breakfast amazing from lovely dining room.
- Large interconnecting rooms for our family.Quiet location, lawns to have a pre dinner drink, outdoor restaurant. Lovely staff.
- Just gorgeous! 100% positive, no negatives… just wish we could have stayed longer! Truly a treat…
- super comfy beds and pillows. lovely big room gorgeous grounds and super restaurant
Top Hotels In Villeréal Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villeréal Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeréal Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villeréal Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!