10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villerajouze Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Villerajouze Limousin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villerajouze Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villerajouze Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villerajouze Limousin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villerajouze Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villerajouze Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villerajouze Limousin:
le relais de mortemart
Located in Mortemart, le relais de mortemart has Restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available each morning at le relais de mortemart.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 24 miles from le relais de mortemart.
No reviews yet.
Auberge la Source – Logis Hôtels
Located in Cieux, Auberge la Source – Logis Hôtels features Restaurant, garden, bar, and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms have a closet. At Auberge la Source – Logis Hôtels each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Auberge la Source – Logis Hôtels.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 13 miles from the hotel.
- I was made to feel very welcome and the manager/owner was charming and very helpful . I had been travelling from Calais trying to get to Agen. I was forced off the Autoroute by the manifestation ! My evening meal was amazing !
Breakfast lacked fresh fruit or cheese board.
No tea/ coffee making facilities in room.
- You were made to feel extremely welcome,nothing was too much effort,the character of the hotel was excellent and the food was outstanding.
- We were met at the reception desk by the owner who could not have been more pleasant or helpful. The interior of the hotel is full of character and very clean. The bedroom was excellent and just the right size. Despite not very good weather the “resplendant patron” went beyond the call of duty to facilitate outside seating so that we could indulge in a couple of drinks and take in the very pleasant views of the gardens and surrounding area.
- Warm welcome, assistance with parking, comfy room with far reaching views, great meal and wines in restaurant and delightful morning brrakfast.
Located in the city of Bellac, 1,650 feet from the train station, Le Central offers a traditional, regional restaurant and rooms featuring a LCD TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at Le Central are simply decorated and they all feature a wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is included every morning. The restaurant on site serves dishes made with regional products such as “L’Agneau de Bellac”.It is 25 mi from Limoges and from the A20 motorway. Saint Pardoux Lake is just 12 mi away.
Excellent food. Fair price.
10 minutes walking distance from the railway station and 1 minute to the center of the town.
A British gentleman has a book and antique store. Plenty of English literature !
- Very friendly, fantastic food and service, nice town
- Excellent restaurant for dinner. Breakfast uninspiring. Staff very friendly.
- We particularly enjoyed the breakfast entertainment ….. lovely person and such fun, she set us off happy on our onward journey
- Not much really! Leaving and driving away, my family and I were literally laughing….. we now have a special saying in our house since returning home when we make a mistake we call it a ‘Bellac’ ! There was a nice photo opportunity with a lovely view of the medieval town and the bridge and river running through. After taking the photo you need to leave!
- Staff helpful
Hotel Restaurant Le Manguier
Set in a large park and located in Bellac, Le Manguier is a restaurant-hotel offering free WiFi and ground-floor bedrooms.The rooms at Le Manguier have an LCD TV with satellite channels. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and offers free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar or have a meal at the restaurant which serves French and Creole food.It is 22 mi from Limoges Airport and 12 mi from Oradour-sur-Glane. There is a free, private car park on site.
- The croisants were actually pain au chocalate, and the bed was fairly comfortable, the food was very good
- Friendly and helpful. I do not speak French and they took the time to translate the menu for me. They were helpful.
- detached villas an excellent feature. Breakfast very good. Good attention to food.
- Warm welcome, lovely host, chalets in garden, excellent restaurant. By a busy road but chalets well away from road. Simple clean and excellent value.
- Perfect location for visiting friends. Staff were very welcoming.
L’Azur Hotel Citotel
One of our top picks in Saint-Junien.Close to the Limoges Bellegarde Airport, L’Azur Hotel Citotel offers soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi access. A free, secure garage is provided on site.Each guest room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves a full breakfast buffet and regional cuisine. Guests can relax on the sun terrace during the summer time.L’Azur Hotel Citotel offers an ideal base for exploring the historical town. The hotel provides storage for motorbikes and organizes motorbike trips around the Limousin region, upon request.
- Unpretentious. Impeccably clean. Nice shower. Comfortable mattresses. Excellent continental breakfast with fruit, viennoiseries, coffee, eggs/ ham/ cheese, everything we needed to start the day. Glad to be able to find a room for a family and not have the kids be obliged to sleep together. Proprietor does everything himself.
- The food was outstanding and reasonably priced. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the beds were very comfortable.
- Stop here every year as we travel to Spain. Great place to stop with the family
- First of all the woman who seemed to be running the hotel singlehanded was a marvel! Our room was large and the bathroom was one of the largest ever. Everything seemed new. Breakfast was better than adequate. To top it all off, it was the quietest hotel we have EVER stayed in so got a terrific night’s sleep.
- Very good breakfast & friendly helpful staff. The hotel is situated in a quiet area a short distance from town the reception organised a taxi which was prompt. Would recommend and stay again
The Originals City, Hôtel Le Boeuf Rouge, Limoges (Inter-Hotel)
Welcoming, fully restored and located 6 miles from Oradour-sur-Glane, The Originals City, Hôtel Le Boeuf Rouge, Limoges (Inter-Hotel) offers quiet accommodations and seminar rooms.Hôtel Le Boeuf Rouge offers the ideal location to discover the wonderful Limousin region. At mealtimes, sample the local meat, fresh fish and original dishes with authentic flavors.
- It’s centrally located and the staff were extremely helpful in solving problems, and spoke English well. Parking is secure. AC was good too.
Great location in lovely town
Fairly nice breakfast
Friendly and helpful staff
Able to sign in to my Netflix account on TV (in Deluxe Room)
Good car park
- Breakfast was of a good standard, the hotel has private parking which is great if you are traveling by motorclycle, it is a very good stop over
- On site parking which was free. Very close to city centre.
- The change in the hotel lot cleaner.staff friendly ,also catering more for English speaking people
Logis Hotel Le Relais de Comodoliac
Overlooking the town of Saint Junien and its hills, this hotel is located 15 mi from Limoges. It offers rooms with flat-screen TVs with Canal+, free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The Logis Hotel Le Relais De Comodoliac has its own restaurant, which serves traditional cuisine from the Limousin region.Guests can also dine in the bistrot, which has a shady terrace overlooking the garden. A daily buffet breakfast is also served, which can be enjoyed in the winter garden.The Hotel Le Relais De Comodoliac is just 2,650 feet from the SNCF train station and a 10-minute drive from Oradour-sur-Glane.
- Owner and Staff on top of everything! Beautiful Boutique Hotel that is run with Lots of Love and Dedication. Great French Cuisine from the Restaurant in the Hotel.
- I’ve stayed here before so knew that the restaurant offers very good food at a reasonable price. My meal was very good, well cooked with good quality ingredients. Location is very good and seems very secure despite the parking not being enclosed. I’ve parked motorbikes outside with no problems on more than one occasion.
- Clean and nice room, perfect dinner and breakfast.
- The breakfast staff were an absolute delight. Very friendly, very accommodating and professional. The range of breakfast food was also enjoyable.
- The restaurant was very good but the hotel looked tired, rooms were small and could have done with a/c
Restaurant Bar 145
Located in Droux, Restaurant Bar 145 features Restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with an electric tea pot. At Restaurant Bar 145 every room includes a private bathroom with a shower.You can play pool at the accommodation, and bike rental is available.Guests at Restaurant Bar 145 can access a business center and meeting rooms.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 26 miles from the hotel.
- We ate in the restaurant twice, the burgers and the curries were absolutely amazing. Would defiantly recommend eating and staying here. The hosts, an English family were super friendly and helpful. 5 Stars from us and we will mostly certainly be staying here again.
- The Hosts were very helpful and the restaurant was very conveniently located and the food was very good, especially the Curry, also amazing burgers and of course all the French menus too.
- Nice curry and wine with meal. Friendly atmosphere.
J’ai bien aimé discuté avec le patron….Un Anglais.
Je regrette que le breakfast ne soit pas “anglais”
- Chambre confortable. Bon accueil. Petit déjeuner anglais correct mais un peu cher. Bon dîner. J’ai apprécié le hamburger et les desserts.
La Chapelle Saint Martin
Hotel La Chapelle Saint Martin is located in a large park and welcomes you in an elegant country house. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.La Chapelle Saint Martin offers 4-star rooms featuring period paintings and traditional decor. Each room offers satellite TV. Some of them are air-conditioned.The hotel has a gourmet restaurant serving local specialties prepared with fresh produce.The center of Limoges is 4.3 mi from this hotel and Limoges Bellegarde Airport is only 2.5 mi away. The hotel is accessible via the A20 motorway, 7.5 mi away.
- We are normal kind of people who push the budget a little to enjoy our holiday so this room was top end of our spend per night. However, it was in the roof, very hot with only a huge fan to cool. This was ok in the day but was rather like having a tractor in your room so impossible to sleep with. The meal was good but overall, I felt no better than any other we had on our tour and so the price tag felt steep! Staff were all friendly and helpful. Public areas very beautiful, and the parkland view was impressive.
- Everything was wonderful, the setting, the chateau, the room, the food the service & the staff, thank you!
- Beautiful property in a magnificent park for long romantic walk with a Michelin star restaurant.
- The hotel is stunning but not pretentious. It has a wonderful style of its own and the view from our bedroom towards the lake was stunning. The swimming pool was very welcome too. Absolutely beautiful hotel.
- Beautiful traditional French house. Stunning gardens. Lovely.
Citotel Les Alizés
Citotel Les Alizés is located 350 feet from Limoges-Bellegrade Airport. It provides accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access, a bar and an outdoor swimming pool.Each guest room at Les Alizes is equipped with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, including Canal+. Some rooms also have a view of the pool or the garden and patio.Free private parking is available on site and Limoges city center is 6.8 mi from Hotel Les Alizes. Oradour-sur-Glane is located a 20-minute drive away.
- Breakfast and location were perfect for our requirements and we have been very comfortable at the hotel with staff who all seem to speak English.
- Great location right at the airport. Clean and comfortable room. The linked restaurant at the airport was superb as well.
- It was next door to airport and the hotel’s restaurant at the airport was wonderful.
- Ease of getting to property from the airport and being able to leave my car for 6 days free of charge.
- Despite being close to the airport there was no problem with aircraft noise .I think that there may be few major flights from here. Restaurant was good and service good too. Enjoyed having a swim in the pool.
Top Hotels In Villerajouze Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villerajouze Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villerajouze Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villerajouze Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!