10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villequier-Aumont Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villequier-Aumont Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villequier-Aumont Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villequier-Aumont Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villequier-Aumont Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villequier-Aumont Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villequier-Aumont Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villequier-aumont Picardy:
Located in Villequier-Aumont, Auberge Saint-Jean has Restaurant, garden, bar, and free WiFi.The rooms come with a TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The hotel has some accommodations that have a patio and garden view, and the rooms include a private bathroom and a closet.Auberge Saint-Jean offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille, 63 miles from Auberge Saint-Jean, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre
Facing the famous cathedral, Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre offers comfortable accommodations and a warm welcome in the center of Noyon. A large, secure, on-site car park is provided free of charge and charging stations for electric cars are available.Guest rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, a telephone and satellite TV with 20 channels. Free Wi-Fi is available to guests.Staff at the Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre are available to advise guest on local amenities and attractions.Noyon has a rich heritage and is known as the birthplace of Jean Calvin. The Calvin Museum is located just a few minutes from Citotel – Hotel Le Cèdre.
- The location in the centre of Noyon; the parking space; beds and also bathroom ok.
- Lovely little town so much to see unfortunately I didn’t have time to explore
- Nice little town with interesting history. Quiet, very comfortable hotel. Staff friendly, Parking on-site excellent. An ideal stop-over on way to Fontainbleau and the south.
We were received very friendly and helpful
There is a special store room for bicycles with tools
There is Coffee in the room
Breakfast available was adequate or functional but didn’t encourage lingering over the event.
The rooms were clean and regularly serviced. Better for a short stay rather than 3 nights or more.
initial by balladins Saint-Quentin / Gauchy
The Initial by balladins Saint-Quentin / Gauchy offers comfortable, affordable accommodations, free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking in the small town of Gauchy. It enjoys easy access to the motorway.Guest rooms feature an private bathroom and satellite TV. They provide a functional living space for your stay.Start the day with the buffet breakfast. There are vending machines in the hotel for your use 24 hours a day. There is also a well-recommended restaurant located next to the hotel.During your stay in the area explore the museums and countryside. The friendly staff will be happy to advise you on the best places to visit.
- I always stop over here on my way back to the UK. Convenient and welcoming. Breakfast good value.
- Convenient stop on way to Haute Savoie area. Clean. Restaurant next door was convenient and 10% off for hotel guests. Friendly staff. Very inexpensive
- another standard budger hotel,,,,this was better than most staff very helpful and polite and also very good english speaking,,,its clean and tidy with a restaurant right next door with pretty good food, the breakfast had pretty good selection
- near the motorway exit a fair restaurant next to it
- Located just off the motorway so easy enough to get to without diverting too much off-course
ibis budget Noyon
This hotel is only 1.2 mi from the town of Noyon, in the Oise region of northern France. It offers comfortable accommodations and a breakfast buffet.All the rooms at ibis Budget Noyon are decorated in simple, modern design. They are equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi access. Parking is available on site for an additional charge.The ibis Budget is close to the town center, where guests can visit the cathedral. It is a 1-hour drive away from Amiens.
- Cleanliness and the friendliness of the managers (husband and wife couple)!
- We wanted to stay close to Paris, as we had a flight out of CDG( about 70 kms). Noyon was a great choice. The Ibis was a great choice, as there were restaurants and shops close by. The bed was comfortable, and the shower was really good. I would definitely stay there again if we were in the area. We enjoyed our stay at the hotel.
- The hotel suited our travel location requirements. The staff were friendly and accommodating. Great restaurants in the area and with a 10% discount because of being at the hotel.
Good shower. Clean.
We didn’t have breakfast but were charged for it
- the breakfast was very good very enjoyable and plenty of choice and fresh products 🙂
Hostellerie Le Griffon
Located in Blérancourt, Hostellerie Le Griffon features Restaurant, garden, terrace, and free WiFi.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 60 miles from Hostellerie Le Griffon.
- All the staff were really friendly and nice. The meal in the restaurant was superb! The Franco American Museum is fabulous!
- This is a quaint 17th-century hotel with 11 guest rooms.
- Lovely, friendly hotel in a very quiet village. Delicious dinner and very good breakfast.
- We have stayed here several times and we are always very satisfied with all aspects of our stay. The hotel is in a very peaceful and quiet location, ideal after a long drive in hot weather. There is a beautiful terrace at the back of the hotel surrounded by peaceful gardens. The perfect location for a cold beer. The food can only be described as excellent. Very good choice of menus starting from €26 for 3 courses, up to €45 for the gourmet menu. Very good value for money.
- Restaurant was to a high standard for a very reasonable price.
Manoir Saint Eloi
This beautiful 19th-century hotel is located near the center of Noyon. Guests can enjoy the American bar and excellent on-site restaurant.Manoir Saint Eloi offers elegantly furnished rooms and suites with free WiFi internet access.Guests can also enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. The Saint Eloi’s chef serves traditional French cuisine made using only the freshest local ingredients.Nature-lovers will appreciate the countryside surrounding the Manoir Saint Eloi. Go for a hike in the Compiègne or Ourscamp forests. Noyon is also full of historical sites. Admire the beauty of the Noter-Dame Cathedral and the Chapelle de l’Evêque.
- This is a fabulous hotel. Almost miraculous, even. Bedroom was huge, with 15 foot ceilings & romantic decor. Restaurant was incredible, with excellent food & impeccable service.
- Excellent restaurant, spacious room, clean, friendly, quiet
- Very friendly and accommodating owners and staff. Lovely hotel and excellent meal. Perfect position for walking into town.
- Excellent food and very pleasant room. Very helpful staff.
- Excellent location for using the train. Excellent staff and food was superb
Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin
This hotel is located in Saint-Quentin, a 0.9 mi from Saint-Quentin Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Free private and secure parking is available on site.Hotel Kyriad Saint Quentin provides rooms that each have a private bathroom with a shower. Buffet breakfast is available and guests can enjoy a snack on site. A large range of restaurants can be found within 150 feet from the property.With a fitness center, the hotel is a 3-minute drive from the A26 motorway. Saint-Quentin Basilica and the art deco town center are 0.8 mi from the hotel by car.
This was an excellent location to stop en route to or from calais. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and big enough. Breakfast was delicious and the restaurant partner a 2 min walk away was great value for money and delicious. Would definitely stay here again!
Great for families
- Very convenient travelling from the UK and south through france, just off the motorway. Very good standards and comfortable for the price!
- Found the staff, especially Daniella, very friendly and spoke good English. Room was well equipped and exceptionally clean. Not the biggest of rooms, but good facilities – particularly nice to have a bottle of water as well as a kettle to make tea/coffee. Good variety on the continental breakfast.
Small room, however clean with a lovely shower and big bed!
Staff were very helpful and kind.
They had a large car park and even had some free sweeties, what more could you want?
Friends car broke down, and they were happy to translate from French to English both ways, and without the Hotel Staff we would have been stuck. in a Country and language we were not familiar with.
I would stay here again and would recommend.
Lovely, clean and quiet area.
- Great location close to motorway. And Lovely and clean.
- This was an excellent location to stop en route to or from calais. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and big enough. Breakfast was delicious and the restaurant partner a 2 min walk away was great value for money and delicious. Would definitely stay here again!
Campanile Saint Quentin
The Campanile Saint Quentin offers private on-site parking, free Wi-Fi, comfortable accommodations and easy access to the A26 motorway in the heart of the Picardy region.Guest rooms include private bathrooms, satellite TV including Canal+ and beIN SPORTS channels and a telephone. A welcome tray featuring coffee and a biscuit is delivered on arrival.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The Campanile’s restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner.The Campanile Saint Quentin is just 5 minutes from the town center and 2 minutes from the Bois de la Choque activity zone.
Rooms were small but clean and adequate for our stopover, travelling south. Cheap at 60 euros per room with booking.com
Weekend rate was 99 euros
- Comfortable beds. Room facilities good. Lacked full length mirror. Breakfast was enjoyable. Parking was good and the hotel was easy to find. Evening meal was good.
- Helpful staff, convenient location with secure parking.
- Location was ok for shops and restaurants. Ok for a one night stopover. Staff was helpful despite the situation and having to deal with managers for refund over the phone and in another language.
- The room really was smelly. I would of complained but was to tied.
- Rooms were small but clean and adequate for our stopover, travelling south. Cheap at 60 euros per room with booking.com
Citotel Le Pot D’Etain
Citotel Le Pot D’Etain is located in the little village of Holnon, in a big green park and is close to roadways.The 30 rooms of the hotels are quiet, comfortable with all the necessary facilities. The restaurant of the hotel offers gastronomic and local menus where you will enjoy the services for intimate moments, banquets or seminars.Do not hesitate to stay in the Citotel Le Pot D’Etain and take this opportunity to discover the village, the region and the activities of the region Picardy.
- Car parking close to room. Excellent dining room / restaurant. Friendly helpful staff. Early breakfast and check out. Excellent location for A26 and easy access. Room has all required facilities. Like shutters to exclude light and provide additional security at night. Dining tables automatically reserved for guests staying at the hotel.
- Great place to stop just off the motorway. Parking outside your room. Good wifi.
- Close to motorway junction. Able to park right outside our hotel room
- For an overnight stay it was great. The room was lovely and clean and you parked your car right outside your own front door and to top it off the food was great to.
- Excellent restaurant. Lovely continental breakfast. Cot provided for son which was in good condition. Large corner room with sofa with plenty of space for the three of us.
ibis budget Saint-Quentin Centre Gare
This ibis budget is in central Saint-Quentin, just 350 feet from The Splendid show room, 650 feet from the train station and the Sports Palace. It features a 24-hour front desk and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided in each air-conditioned guest room. All rooms are accessible by elevator and rooms for disabled guests are also available.A buffet breakfast is available daily in the breakfast room. Bicycles are available for free.Isle park is 650 feet away and Saint-Quentin Basilica is less than half a mile from the hotel. The ibis budget Saint-Quentin Centre is 24 miles from Cambrai, 25 miles from Noyon and 30 miles from Laon.
- Nice location, parking, clean, comfortable, AC working great, great value for your money, nice breakfast. Excellent stay
Basic but everything you need for one night
Good off street parking
Good stop on the way to Calais
- Bed are comfortable. Practical size bedroom for 2 adult and 9yr old child for one night. The city clean and beautiful.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Very good standard of spoken English,comfy bed and nice b/fast.Hotel situated in central location, secure parking very important when travelling on motorbike, first time with Ibis budget, Measures up very well with its competitors
- Friendly staff, guarded private parking, proximity to city centre.
Top Hotels In Villequier-aumont Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villequier-Aumont Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villequier-Aumont Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villequier-Aumont Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!