10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villepey Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Résidence Odalys Domaine des Eucalyptus
One of our top picks in Saint-Aygulf.Facing the Etangs de Villepey, Résidence Odalys Domaine des Eucalyptus is located between Saint Tropez and Cannes, close to sandy beaches and the center of Saint-Aygulf. Each apartment has a terrace or balcony.In the Résidence Odalys Domaine des Eucalyptus’s gardens you will find an outdoor swimming pool, surrounded by eucalyptus and oak trees. There is also a paddling pool for children.This typically Provencal residence is located in 2 hectares of private land, surrounded by wild creeks and scented pine groves, making it the ideal place for a peaceful break.
L’emplacement, l’accueil, la résidence est simple, mais suffisant pour celui qui qui ne cherche pas de nuisances comme dans les campings.
La résidence est sécurisé par un portail à code
Un mini supermarché et une boulangerie sont accessibles à pied
- Ubytovani na jednu noc O.K. Jedine co nas prekvapilo byla vratna zaloha v podobe 400 EUR. Zaloha musela byt kreditni kartou, tak s tim pocitejte.
- Je suis ravie de mon séjour chez odalys St aigulf, personnel disponible (indiquer la route)et au top ?!!situation géographique,environnement,piscine,logement super sympathique !! À refaire !!
- Notre premier séjour en famille, résidence calme,piscine propre,personnel sympathique,commerce à proximité. Nous reviendrons.
- La piscine très bien, les logements spacieux, propre, entretenus…
- L’emplacement, l’accueil, la résidence est simple, mais suffisant pour celui qui qui ne cherche pas de nuisances comme dans les campings.
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences La Tour de Mare
One of our top picks in Fréjus.Located on the Var coast, halfway between Cannes and Saint Tropez, Residence La Tour de la Mare welcomes you in the heart of a landscaped garden featuring a swimming pool. Free WiFi is available in all the apartments.The residence offers 60 fully-equipped apartments, including 55 apartments offering a terrace. Each apartment offers all the comforts you expect for a truly relaxing stay.The residence is close to the shops and to the beaches. It is the perfect choice to discover Fréjus, a characteristic Provencal town with a seaside setting.The town features a rich historic heritage but also offers many sport and leisure activities in the summer as well as in the winter. Fréjus offers something to suit all tastes.
- Clean, comfortable. Friendly staff. Nice restaurant nearby.
- Beautiful location, large room and staff was very helpful.
- Family friendly, nice quiet location. Easy to travel to all resorts. Staff very friendly and helpful.plenty of changes of towels and bedding
- It is an old hotel, you need a car to get there and to get to the beach. Hygiene is okay, rooms have enough space, terrace is too small
- Very comfortable, friendly, helpful staff, good parking facilities, excellent pool.
Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rivages des Issambres
One of our top picks in Les Issambres.Located facing the Mediterranean, between the marina and the old village of Les Issambres, the residence is built in the traditional small coastal village style.Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Rivages des Issambres has small 3-floor buildings set in grounds planted with different Mediterranean trees, with spacious apartments.A restaurant is available in the neighboring residence, 650 feet away.Guests can enjoy a spa located at residence Les Calanques des Issambres, at an extra cost.The property offers covered and outdoor private parking, both available with an extra cost and subject to availability.
- Perfect location. Very quiet place. Very close to beach, supermarket, tropesiene. Everything needed in the kitchen. For a week we get three complects of bed linen and towels.
- Location excellent. Pool lovely size with good availability of sun beds and parasols, well maintained gardens surrounding. Staff very quick to sort out any issues – had a problem with the dishwasher and it was replaced within a couple of hours.
- Flott bassengområde med god plass. Fin romløsning på leiligheten og stor og fin veranda med skygge.
Aménagement intérieur et extérieur
- Super appartement, zeer ruim, heerlijk zwembad, nog lekker rustig in deze tijd. Lekker vers ontbijtje aan het zwembad. Genoten!!
One of our top picks in Saint-Aygulf.This seafront hotel is ideally located midway between Cannes and Saint-Tropez. It offers a warm welcome, comfortable accommodations, and a spectacular view of the bay of Saint-Raphaël and Esterel Massif.The Hotel Saint-Aygulf features 85 rooms and suites. They are all en suite, and present cozy and elegant spaces. Most have a terrace featuring a view of the Mediterranean Sea or the lake, home to flamingos and swans. There are also 2 villas that boast a private pool.The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine for lunch and dinner in a modern and stylish setting. It offers a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea.The bar features a cozy setting where you can enjoy a relaxing drink, or mingle and socialize. It features a pool table, table football, a TV, a piano and Wi-Fi access.
- Location directly on the beach, discount for the beds and parasol on the beach.
- Cleanliness of room. Also adjacent beach with beds and umbrellas. Beach cafe excellent. As was hotel restaurant.
- Balcony with view was super. Room cleaned very well each day. Very patient cleaning staff as we used to vacate the room quite late each day. Lovely shower. Gorgeous terrasse for meals and drinks. Free, secure car park.
- The hotel is practically on the beach and close to everything. There is a pool table which was great fun. Lovely staff and modern decor. Excellent breakfast.
- The location by the water is outstanding.Get a balcony with water view. The bed is excellent.There is a small refrigerator in the room.We enjoy the small town within walkng distance.
La petite auberge
Located in Saint-Aygulf, 350 feet from the beach, La Petite Auberge features a terrace and a patio. Free Wi-Fi access is available.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone, a desk and a wardrobe. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and has a shower or bath, a toilet and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served at an additional cost and the accommodations also offers a restaurant with a shaded terrace or a dining area with air conditioning. Restaurants and bars can be found within walking distance.La Petite Auberge is right next to Villepey Pond where guests can enjoy boat and jet-ski rental and snorkeling. Saint-Raphaël is 5 mi away, Saint-Tropez is 19 mi away and Cannes is 29 mi away.
- Very friendly family run hotel in a perfect location.
- petit déjeuner correct, table et 2 chaises relax sur le devant de la chambre privatif
L acceuil … l emplacement … la gentillesse et la disponibilité de l hôtelière
Que du bonheur !!
l’accueil de la gérante trés aimable et attentive , Maryline, la serveuse, très efficace, professionnelle et très aimable ,
la literie extraordinaire ! la proximité de la plage , le restaurant et la qualité de ses plats simples et bons le prix est raisonnable ! (n’allez pas chez le pizzaiolo en face du camping c’est infect !) restez plutôt chez la petite Auberge !
c’est simple , bien entretenu , parfait pour ce que nous recherchions !!!!
le petit déjeuner est correct et suffisant !
- Le restaurant était bien sauf qui est dommage les profitrolles était congelé dommage
One of our top picks in Saint-Aygulf.Located in Saint-Aygulf, Hotel Athena is set halfway between Cannes and Saint-Tropez. Guests have access to a garden.The fully-equipped studios have a kitchenette and a terrace with garden view. Bed linen and a daily cleaning service are included in the room rate.The private bathrooms are equipped with a shower, organic soap and shampoo and a water softener.A continental breakfast is available on a morning, which is delivered to the guest’s room.
- Lovely terrace for sitting out. Excellent location for restaurants, criques and beaches. Super shower. Free parking. Very pleasant staff.
L’accueil de la propriétaire et ses employés
L’établissement de petite taille est très au calme
L’emplacement très proche de la mer, 5 minutes à pied pour aller à la plage avec sable fin
De nombreux restaurants et activités à proximité ( Luna Park et Aqualand à 10 min en voiture)
Le parking gratuit et sécurisé
La kitchenette et la terrasse pratique pour cuisiner sur place les produits locaux achetés sur les nombreux marchés
- il silenzio, la comodità del parcheggio, la disposizione degli angoli ed elementi interni
- Posizione, tranquillità, posto auto riservato, gentilezza del personale.
- Die Lage ist perfekt. Es ist sehr ruhig in diesem Hotel, sehr gut sich zu erholen. Ein wunderschöner Vorplatz mit Bäumen. Sehr geeignet zum draussen sitzen beim privaten Sitzplatz. Gut gelegener Ort um Ausflüge zu machen.
Les Calanques Du Parc
Les Clanques du Parc is located in pine-tree parkland, close to secluded beaches. It offers apartments with terraces or loggias, a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.The 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all have sofa-beds and a fully-equipped kitchenette with dishwasher and coffee machine.Les Clanques du Parc also features a terrace with garden furniture and a view of the park.Private parking is also available.
- Nice swimming pool. Spacious apartments, well equipped. OK location.
- Location is ok, swimming pool basic but ok. Quite clean.
- izby, budova, nadvorie, bazen, blizko mora, okolie …
- Proximité plage, centre ville, commerces… grande piscine
- Понравилось всё. Персонал вежлив, в апартаментах чисто и опрятно. Все стаканы и тарелки без подтеков. Постель свежая. Холодильник, стиральная машина, посудомоечная машина, всё как в хорошей однокомнатной квартире. Хорошая ухоженная территория, два бассейна. Пляж рядом с мелкой галькой мы туда ходили. Чуть дальше песчаный пляж. Отель имеет свой собственный подземный гараж.
Escale Au Soleil Hôtel et Appart
Located on the French Riviera between St Tropez and St Raphael, this charming hotel is just 350 feet from beaches and restaurants. It is 150 feet from the coastal path.The clean and comfortable rooms at the Escale Au Soleil feature a modern decor and TV. Some rooms include fridge or mini-bar, air conditioning and sea views.Guests can relax in the peaceful setting and admire beautiful views over the Mediterranean Sea from the sunny hotel terrace. Public parking is possible nearby.
- Great location. Super appartment with the terrace on the top.
- Beautiful hotel, close to coast, beach and village, good service, good continental breakfast.
- Very friendly landlady, close to the sea, quiet location. Towels and sheets is included, even a soap. Good air conditioning. Our children liked the colourful light bulbs. 🙂 Wifi is good.
- It was clean and the bed is confy. They were very kind waiting for us an extra hour for the check-in.
- Excellent hotel, wonderful people, right next to the sea
Hôtel Le Catalogne
One of our top picks in Saint-Aygulf.Hotel Le Catalogne is ideally located between Cannes and St Tropez in the seaside of St Aygulf and surrounded by a park of 4000 mÂ² at 350 feet from the sea and rocky creeks.The rooms are comfortable and air-conditioned with bathroom, toilet, telephone, satellite television and safety box. Tea and coffee making facilities are available.For your comfort, the Hotel Le Catalogne provides a heated swimming pool with deckchairs and parasols, a overshadowed terrace, a private car park and a Wifi internet access.
- The bed, the bathroom, the pool, the terrace. Everything was very clean. Very good breakfast.
The facilities are good with a nice outside garden and bar area and the people on duty during my stay where excellent, the check in time is 16,00, however i arrived 4 hours earlier and the lady on the reception successfully changed me to a room that was ready and available without any issue
The staff are all very professional but more important are very friendly and helpful,
The parking is good it is secure and with easy to access
- Perfect hotel, clean, friendly staff, good swimming pool and nice garden
Hairdryer,towels soft fluffy and plenty of them, all bed linen good quality,extremely comfortable bed,
Air con superb,
- This hotel offers good value for money with a high level of facilities on site which is not so easy to find in the seaside area, especially during the high season. The rooms are quite spacious (some offer a small balcony) and offer what you need (bathroom, referigerator, space for luggage etc..). The hotel offers a private parking which (unlike some reviews here might suggest) offers enough space and is also secured at night by closing the gate. The pool area has a decent size and offers comfortable sunbeds. Also the beach is not far away and easily accessible by foot.
CGH Résidences & Spas Villa Romana
One of our top picks in Fréjus.Located in Fréjus, CGH Villa Romana offers luxurious apartments, just 150 feet from the sea. You can enjoy the outdoor seasonal pool, set on the rooftop terrace with panoramic sea views. There is also a hammam and a hot tub.All of the apartments at CGH Villa Romana have a contemporary décor. Each apartment features a home theater system, a seating area with a satellite TV and a balcony. The private bathroom is fitted with a hammam-style shower.Each accommodations also comes with a kitchen, which is equipped with an oven, a dishwasher, a coffee machine and an electric kettle. Several bars, restaurants and shops can be found in the center of Fréjus, just 150 feet away.Other facilities include free Wi-Fi in the apartments and a spa center, where massages and beauty treatments are available with an extra cost. Private parking is also possible, at an additional cost, and Saint-Raphaël is 1.2 mi from the property.
It was a fantastic experience! Great aparthotel, great place to stay, great vacation for sure!
Supermarket just in the corner, lots of restaurants near by and a daily night fair to walk thru! And also an amazing swimming pool!! Excellent, excellent!!
The receptionists are great; friendly and very helpfull.
The parking is private and locked, and the location is perfect.. just a few mins walk to the port, beach, supermarket and restaurants!
the appartment was spacious and we were surprised with all the kitchen gear that was provided (like soap, towels, dishwasher tablets etc)
- The services: spa, swimming pool, the breakfast delivery, the decoration. The location is absolutely fantastic, sea and beach, restaurants, shops, supermarket, marina are 3min walk from the residence.
- Great location, two steps away from the beach but in a very quiet neighbourhood. Excellent rooftop pool and an underground spa as a bonus. Another highlight is a spacious marble-coated bathroom. Convenient kitchen (but bring everything, salt pepper etc.) Big balcony with some seaview. Many report sofa beds in the studios are not comfortable but to me it was perfectly fine. A great place to stay overall.
- We stayed at this beautiful place and particularly in this cute hotel for the second time though normally we prefer to explore new opportunities. Location is great, the room is perfectly equipped, bed is comfortable, kitchen is fully arranged.
- It was a fantastic experience! Great aparthotel, great place to stay, great vacation for sure!
Top Hotels In Villepey Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villepey Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!