10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villeneuvette Languedoc-roussillon:
Hôtel Restaurant La Source
Located in Villeneuvette, 24 mi from Montpellier, Hotel La Source features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Certain units have views of the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as windsurfing, cycling and hiking. Cap d’Agde is 23 mi from Hotel La Source, while Sète is 21 mi from the property. Beziers Cap d’Agde Airport is 20 mi away.
calm location in historical village
- The hotel is located in an old very interesting village originally built as a Royal cloth-making factory for King Louis XIV in the 17th century. The hotel rooms were originally where the workers were housed and have great character and interest. The restaurant serves good food and the parking is good.
- Staff was accommodating for our needs with young children.
- Our hostess took time to explain the room and facilities to us. She made us feel very welcome.
- Situation au calme. Grande Piscine avec très joli parc arboré attenant. Restaurant avec belle terrasse ombragée. Cuisine et service de qualité.
- room size
Hôtel Les Hauts de Mourèze
Set outside Moureze, this hotel is just a 10-minute drive from Salegou Lake and Clermont-l’Hérault. You can relax in the outdoor swimming pool.The rooms at Les Hauts du Moureze offer views of the Cirque de Moureze, the garden or the pool. Each one has been decorated in a traditional style, while some also provide a private balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or in the outdoor picnic area. You can also choose to enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your guest room.Free private parking is possible on site and the hotel also provides a refrigerator for communal use. Both Béziers and Montpellier are 25 mi from the property.
Moureze is a charming small village which feels cut off from the rest of Languedoc. If you are looking to escape from the beaches for a change of scenery this is an ideal, quiet spot for a couple of nights. The hotel has a good swimming pool and very friendly staff. Overall it is beautiful place to relax.
Although the hotel is advertised as no meal option, it does have an excellent breakfast at nine euros per person which I would strongly recommend as breakfast on the terrace while taking in the beautiful views over the village to the hills beyond is one of the highlights of the day.
- Beautiful view, peaceful location, wonderful pool. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Great breakfast looking out at Cirque.
- The view! This is a beautiful place with gorgeous views of Moureze. It was comfortable and offered a very nice breakfast. They made us reservations for a nice restaurant for dinner that was within easy walking distance. We could walk out from the hotel into the Cirque de Moureze for a good two-hour hike in the rocks. It was lovely. Our hosts were very kind and helpful.
- Room and decor in room superb – new and fresh. View towards mountains magnificent. Breakfast exceded most had travelling around Europe. Staff most helpful, polite and friendly
- Superb hotel with breakfast & pool, stunning views of the dolomites, owned by a friendly couple.
- Moureze is a charming small village which feels cut off from the rest of Languedoc. If you are looking to escape from the beaches for a change of scenery this is an ideal, quiet spot for a couple of nights. The hotel has a good swimming pool and very friendly staff. Overall it is beautiful place to relax.
Auberge Val Moureze Hôtel & Spa
Located in Languedoc-Roussillon region, Auberge Val Moureze features an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace. A private wellness center with a hot tub, sauna and massages is available upon prior request, for an extra fee. The hotel is a 5-minute drive from Lac Salagou and only 650 feet from Moureze.Decorated in a contemporary-style with tiled floors, the rooms at Val Moureze are all soundproof and air-conditioned. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with amenities.Guests can enjoy the buffet or continental breakfast on the shaded terrace. The seasonal restaurant ‘La Terrasse’ is open for dinner only. The garden and sun terrace provide a perfect place to relax while children play in the playground.A spa and wellness center will be available on site. The hotel is located only 6.8 mi from the A75 and parking is available on site.
The check-in experience was superb, we were met by the proprietor himself who was exceptionally friendly and welcoming.
The restaurant was a great experience due to the excellent food, the quality of the service from very friendly staff and the ideal location where the view on the terrace of the surrounding hills was spectacular.
The proprietor immediately called us on finding some clothing left behind after we’d checked out. I’d joked on saying goodbye that we would be back … I hadn’t counted on the return being so soon !
The location is stunning.
Easy to find not far off the A75, perfect break when travelling to or from Spain.
Owner very welcoming.
Food in the restaurant very good and the wines excellent.
Staff were very helpful, explaining dishes on the menu in English.
Third time we have stayed and will not be our last.
- Excellent location, attractive grounds and good swimming pool. Room was small but clean and modern in style with an en suite shower room. Friendly reception. Pleasant terrace outside restaurant with good view of rock scenery of Cirque de Moureze. Food good, breakfast had the usual French selection but good quality.
- The location was beautiful, the swimming pool was nice.
- We enjoyed the personal service at the restaurant. We dined there 2 nights running and the chef made bespoke menu choices for us on the second night.
- The check-in experience was superb, we were met by the proprietor himself who was exceptionally friendly and welcoming.
Le Sarac Hôtel
One of our top picks in Clermont-lʼHérault.Located a 10-minute walk from the center of Clermont l’Herault, this hotel offers a garden. It is a 20-minute drive from Valras Beach and Pont du Diable.The rooms at Le Sarac Hotel have free WiFi access and an LCD TV. All individually decorated, some rooms have a walk-in shower and a hairdryer and electric kettle are available upon request.The continental breakfast is served every morning in the Mediterranean-colored breakfast room. On sunny days, you can dine on the terrace and read a newspaper. The hotel also has a room for meetings.Free private parking for cars, motorbikes and bicycles is available on site and Millau is a 35-minute drive away. Other local towns include Sète and Béziers, which are both 19 mi from the property.
- Stunning views of the lake and mountains from the patio restaurant and gardens. The staff were helpful and the services excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
- Price and location, close to lake du salagou. Clean as you can expect from a hotel.
Le lit long size et le calme..
Bonne literie et chambre peu sonore
Le petit déjeuner de très bonne qualité, surtout les viennoiseries.
- Pas grand chose, chambre petite et grande salle de bain
Le confort du lit est irréprochable
Le double vitrage est très efficace pour réduire le bruit de la circulation.
Les choix proposés pour le petit-déjeuner sont variés et les produits de bonne qualité. Dommage qu’il n’y ait pas de miel proposé.
Brit Hôtel Clermont-lʼHérault
This hotel is located 1,950 feet from the A75 Motorway access and offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access, free newspapers and free on-site private parking. Clermont-L’Hérault is a 5-minute drive away.Each room at Brit Hôtel Clermont-l’Hérault is provided with a work desk, an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower. The reception is open 7/7 and an automatic check-in is available if you arrive outside the hotel’s opening hours.A buffet breakfast with French specialties is served every morning at the bar. You can find a restaurant right next to the hotel.The Château des Guilhem is a 10-minute drive away and the Salagou Lake is 7.5 mi away. Montpellier Train Station is a 35-minute drive away.
- The support from the Hotel (Sophie) in getting me the information I needed for late arrive. Really good. Thank you
- Part of a hotel chain, this one is in their ‘essential’ segment and is stripped down to the absolute bare essentials. The room was sparsely furnished but it has to be said that the bed was very comfortable and we slept well. The shower was good too, but there was nowhere to stash anything and you wouldn’t want to stay here for very long. At €6.50, breakfast was good value, being self-service and plentiful, with a wide range of conserves and other spreads to go with the baguette and croissants as well as a choice of yogurts.
- Excellent stay, good free secure parking, great staff
- Convenient location near highway but out of town and quiet. Neighbouring restaurant good for evening meal. Room extremely quiet and wonderfully dark at night for sleeping. Nice to have coffee machine in foyer.
- Self check-in was straightforward and easy to follow. Room was clean. Pet friendly. When staff were present they were very friendly and genuine. Restaurant next door and supermarket nearby. Good proximity to AutoRoute.
Hotel La Clé
Located in Saint André de Sangonis, Hotel La Clé features air-conditioned rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi, 2 swimming pools and a fitness room. The restaurant proposes Mediterranean specialties made with fresh products.Equipped with an LCD TV, the rooms all have a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. The apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, a coffee machine and a dining area.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s dining room and a bar is also available on site. You are invited to play billiard, baby foot and table tennis in the game room.Saint Guilhem le Désert and the Hérault Gorges are 4.3 mi away, while the Salagou Lake is a 20-minute drive away. With free secure parking, the property is accessible via the A75 motorway.
Although the hotel needs some renovation here & there, you feel welcomed the moment you enter the lobby.
The rooms are spatious and clean, there is air conditioning.
The perfect place to relax after a day behind the wheel.
Great pool area
They love dogs! ?
Overall clean, needs some refurbishment.
Staff spoke little English but were nice.
- Simple to find,good location and excellent value for money.
- The breafast room is very noisy and it is not possible to take breafast outside on a table.
- Good flexible staff. Hadn’t noticed check in closed around 10 – 10.30pm. Late Eurotunnel meant we arrived around midnight. After a couple of calls we got lucky and someone let us in but don’t bank on it. Staff very helpful.
- Although the hotel needs some renovation here & there, you feel welcomed the moment you enter the lobby.
Le Mas de Riri
Located in Celles, Le Mas de Riri has Restaurant, garden, bar, and free WiFi. With a private beach area, the property also features barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The hotel has certain accommodations that have a balcony and lake view, and rooms include a private bathroom and a desk. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Le Mas de Riri offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 38 miles from Le Mas de Riri.
- Nice staff, amazing view, calm, direct access to lake beach, green
- Menu (format) in Restaurant could have been better presented,or explained
- Die Lage der Unterkunft ist fantastisch; Personal sehr freundlich und das Essen sehr gut. Für Leute, die Ruhe suchen, aber doch nicht ganz einsam sein wollen, ist das eine wunderbare Unterkunft.
- Ligging perfect gelegen aan het Lac Du Salagou: je liep van (heel) vroeg tot (zeer) laat zo uit je kamer het verkoelende meer in (wat vooral tijdens een hete zomer) erg luxe is.
- Emplacement exceptionnel au bord du lac, très dépaysant, très calme. Le personnel est efficace et très sympathique. La chambre neuve avec une très belle douche à l’italienne, donnant sur une petite terrasse ombragée par une treille.le lac est à qq mètres avec une petite plage. Séjour ideal
Hotel Restaurant Le Vieux Moulin
Located in an attractive natural environment, 10 minutes from Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, Hotel Le Vieux Moulin offers a warm and friendly welcome and free Wi-Fi in a renovated, traditional house.Hotel Le Vieux Moulin features 12 comfortable and air conditioned rooms. Each room offers direct access to a terrace. They boast modern facilities including a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving dinner to hotel guests only. Savor delicious seasonal dishes on the terrace by the swimming pool.The hotel’s surroundings offer many recreation and sports activities. During your stay, explore the famous Gorges de l’Hérault and enjoy the region’s beautiful countryside. The beach is just 30 minutes away.
- Wonderful, helpful staff. Honestly, just chose this property due to its location northwest of Montpellier and proximity to highway. It met our expectations with a clean, comfortable room; good parking; and close to the highway location. Very enjoyable breakfast on the patio overlooking the pool.
- The pool. The tranquil environment. The food. The very friendly staff.
- Accueil très chaleureux qui ressemble à l’accueil en chambres d’hôtes. Super piscine à côté de la terrasse du restaurant. Petit déjeuner sympa toujours près de la piscine. Hébergement conseillé pour une pause très reposante. Facile d’accès de l’autoroute mais au calme de la campagne. Les gérants sont très gentils et de bons conseils. Je recommande !!!
Un concept sympa de chambres en rez de jardin avec la petite terrasse individuelle et donc un accès et une circulation faciles entre le parking, les chambres et les parties accueil/ restauration.
La piscine et la belle terrasse ombragée sont vraiment agréables.
Le restaurant présente un bon rapport qualité/prix.
L’accueil est simple et chaleureux. On cherche vraiment à satisfaire les clients.
La climatisation dans la chambre est appréciable.
Nous avons vraiment adoré l’accueil extrêmement chaleureux des propriétaires qui sont aux petits soins pour tous, d’ailleurs on a pas l’impression d’être à l’hôtel mais en famille ou chez des amis proches.
Les chambres joliment décorées et climatisées
Le cadre magnifique et reposant
La piscine très bien entretenue et vraiment top pour les enfants
La cuisine familiale excellente
Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir
Garrigae Distillerie de Pézenas
One of our top picks in Pézenas.Now a boutique hotel, this former distillery is set just outside the center of Pézenas. You can relax on the terrace by the outdoor swimming pool or visit the Mediterranean beaches, a 25-minute drive away.Distillerie de Pézenas offers rooms and suites with an LCD TV. All rooms are decorated under different themes and some provide a private balcony, terrace or garden.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the dining room. The hotel also has a bistro-style restaurant and wine bar, serving regional produce.Additional facilities at the hotel include a spa with a hammam, indoor swimming pool and massage room, available with an extra cost. Béziers is 17 mi away and Montpellier is 37 mi away.
- A very comfortable hotel just across the dry canal from the town. Pezenas is delightful, and this is an ideal location to enjoy it. The hotel restaurant exceeded our expectations. An extremely quiet venue. A very spacious two room apartment with a mini kitchen. Very nice breakfast. Good selection of wines and main courses in the Bistro. Good, secure parking lot.
- Great location – within a few minutes walk across the river to the town. Pool perfect for a dip and relaxing in the sun. We didn’t try the Spa. We ate in the bistro, and couldn’t fault the food. Staff very attentive.
- Pretty, modern hotel and welcoming staff. Valentines Day menu was superbe. Breakfast was very nice, with hot foods, not just the usual continental fare. Spacious suite. We enjoyed eating in and using the kitchenette, too. Location is fantastic and secure, free parking was fantastic.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The restaurant was very good, with imaginative décor and very good food and service. Breakfast was fine and served in a pleasant, if rather sombre room.
Fantastic stay to celebrate 20 year anniversary.
Would highly recommend.
Hotel De La Paix
Located in Lodève, Hotel De La Paix provides Restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and terrace. The air-conditioned rooms provide a river view and come with a closet and free WiFi.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a bath, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at the hotel also provide guests with a seating area.Guests at Hotel De La Paix can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 40 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice owner, dedicated to making your stay as smooth as possible
- The staff are so pleasant and helpful. The hotel is in an excellent location. The food in the restaurant was really good and reasonably priced. There is a lovely place to walk the dog directly opposite and a super park five minutes away. It is do close to the town centre with little shops bars and restaurants and a fabulous market on Saturday.
- Nice restaurant and pool. Th eowners and staff are all very good and welcoming at all times. There are a few restaurants nearby if staying for more than a few days.
- The staff were lovely. The restaurant served a beautiful meal and breakfast was great. The bed was comfortable.
Accueil et service irréprochables dans cet hôtel calme et de bon goût.
Petit plus pour la piscine.
Top Hotels In Villeneuvette Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villeneuvette Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!