10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villeneuve-les-corbières Languedoc-roussillon:
Les Jardins de Saint Benoit by Popinns
Ideally located on a 20-hectare riverside site, Les Jardins de Saint-Benoît is a magnificent resort in the heart of the Corbières region in Languedoc, 29 mi from Carcassonne and its medieval fortified town.The resort consists of one, two or three bedrooms houses, inspired by traditional regional architecture to create modern elegance. All accommodations offer a combination of traditional style and contemporary luxury.The residence also features a swimming pool, sporting facilities, and an organic spa.Les Jardins de Saint-Benoît is accessible from Carcassonne, Toulouse and Montpellier airports. Narbonne and Narbonne-Plage are both 30 and 30 mi away.
- The man working at the reception and the boy who came to fix our tv were very nice and went out of their way to make sure the tv worked.
The location is very nice and quiet, very good for travelling with children and family. In the kitchen you have really everything, plates, coffee machine, microwave etc
- We rented the 2br superior house. The space was good for a family of 4. The house was clean. The furnishing was good in keeping with the French Farmhouse décor.
- A beautiful location and perfect weather. We spent very pleasnt days on the beach, by a river and eating out at locations near by. The accomodation was clean, with sufficient equipment for reasonable self catering.
The 2 bedroom cottages are ideal for a family of 4.
The pool area is good although a little chilly!
The location is beautiful and makes up for any shortfalls elsewhere!
Le Jardin des Oliviers
Located in Sigean, 3.1 miles from Reserve Africaine de Sigean, Le Jardin des Oliviers has Restaurant, a garden and a bar, as well as free WiFi.The hotel has a terrace.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 28 miles from Le Jardin des Oliviers.
Le personnel est très sympathique.
Le petit déjeuner est très copieux.
- Personnel et propriétaires à l’écoute des clients
Nous sommes venue de toulouse le samedi soir afin de pouvoir aller faire le safari de sigean et grâce à booking j’ai vu ce lieu qui m a desuite attiré par son extérieur
Très jolie petit hôtel familial tenue par un couple charmant
En plus du lieu très calme il offre une restauration sur place qui de plus est très généreuse et agréable
Les gambas un vrai délice …
Le petit déjeuner est largement et même bien supérieur au tarif demandé par les gérants
Je recommande chaudement ce lieu
Merci pour votre accueil
Vanessa jeremy et Anna
- El trato personar a un que no nos entendiamos por el idioma se esforzaban para entenderte y acabábamos en tendiendonos todos la comida buena y sobretodo la limpieza un hotel muy familiar lo aconsejó de
- accueil chaleureux chambre agréable restauration gourmande et copieuse qualités prix très correct rien à redire
- Le personnel est très sympathique.
Located in Sigean, a 12-minute drive from Reserve Africaine de Sigean, Hôtel-Résidence Andemar features a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. This hotel is serviced by a elevator.Every nonsmoking room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV, a safety deposit box, a desk and a wardrobe. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchenette is equipped with a refrigerator and an electric kettle.There is a shared lounge and sun terrace at Hôtel-Résidence Andemar.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 21 mi from Hôtel-Résidence Andemar.
- The breakfast was really good with waiter service on the cooked food. We ate in a beautiful back yard which was quiet and so peaceful. Staff was very helpful and service minded.
- Service was excellent. Staff very frienly. Food in their restaurant ”le 41” is fantastic. We ate the ”menu of the day” and it was best I have tasted in years.
- The hotel is good, placed in a vintage building (1882). The room was very big, with comfortable beds and a very big and clean bathroom. There is a lift in the building. In the room, there is everything to make tea or coffee, and a fridge as well.
- Smooth late arrival and welcoming, very personal and pretty approach
- Excellent location. 2 kilometers from the highway. Very clean and tidy. Located in the small cozy village. Perfectly equipped! Although front desk was not open (closing after 8pm), Director sent us door access code via sms and also made great effort to personally welcome us on arrival (we arrived around 9:30pm). We were pleasantly surprised!
Logis Auberge Du Vigneron
Auberge du Vigneron is a century old, former wine storehouse located in the Languedoc-Roussillon region. It offers guest rooms with original stone walls, and a terrace overlooking the valley.Each guest room at the Logis Auberge du Vigneron is individually decorated and equipped with a television and telephone.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The inn restaurant serves regional French cuisine.With free public parking on site, the Auberge du Vigneron is ideally located for visiting the castles in Cathares.
- I phoned last minute after booking on the App and they kindly booked me in. I must say the meal was excellent and wine from the region was good. I think the place is stunning and the drive up to the village a must see. I imagine in full swing on the terrace it would be spectacular. Definitely would recommend this Chamber D’Hotes.
- Very modern room. Great bed, lovely shower in Room 1. Had dinner on site but did not stay for breakfast. Nice having coffee kettle in room.
- Modern bedroom decor within an authentic village building . Excellent evening menue and likeable staff.
- A very nice apartment, a lot of space. A good location in the village
- Fantastic out of the way location. People very friendly and helpful. Beautiful terrace restaurant.
Hotel La Casa Nova
Located in Salses-le-Chateau, Hotel La Casa Nova provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy Restaurant, a garden and a bar.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. A microwave and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hotel La Casa Nova has a terrace.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 10 miles from the accommodation.
- Basically i booked it because i wanted to go for wine tasting closeby. I like it was very close to the winery and the fortress.
- The room was clean and continental breakfast was adequate.
- The room was very clean and fresh and the bed comfy. The staff were helpful and friendly and breakfast great – especially as they offered a half price breakfast for kids that we haven’t had anywhere else.
- Còmode per passar una nit de pas. Te una bona pizzeria en el mateix recinte
- Utilizzata per una sosta sulla via per la Spagna, comoda la posizione vicina all’autostrada.
Auberge la Table du Curé
This hotel is located in Cucugnan in the hills of the Languedoc-Roussillon region. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and is surrounded by a garden with olive trees and a shaded terrace. Each air-conditioned guest room and cottage includes satellite TV, a wardrobe and an private bathroom with free toiletries. They all offer panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.Traditional cuisine and regional specialties are proposed in Auberge la Table du Curé’s restaurant, and drinks are served in the bar. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room.Free public parking is available on site and Duilhac-sous-Peyreperteuse is 3.4 mi away. The hotel is 2.8 mi from the Château of Quéribus and a 45-minute drive from Perpignan-Rivesaltes Airport.
- The food at the restaurant was excellent. The staff very friendly.
- This little boutique b & b turned out to be a very pleasant stay. We found it to be super clean and very comfortable. We loved that we had a view from our window of the Queribus Castle. It was a delight to sit out on the patio in the afternoon to relax with a beer. In the evening, the restaurant turned out to be a gem. We really enjoyed our stay here. It is perfectly located for a visit to the Queribus Castle.
- Very friendly people and nice property in picturesque location. Clean and comfortable.
- the apartment was a good size and was away from the hotel up in the village itself. it was basic but very nice to have three bedrooms. it was pet friendly and in a good spot next to a nice restaurant.
- Hotel rooms were clean, functional and quiet and attached to a bar/restaurant which served wonderful dinners and breakfasts. Parking was freely available close to the auberge. Staff were very friendly and the location was wonderful for visits to the castles.
Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin
Located in the heart of the Cathar Country, in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, the Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin is set at the foot of Peyrepertuse Castle. This small countryside hotel offers comfortable rooms with authentic decor.Guests can eat on the terrace at the Restaurant du Moulin, which is open from Tuesday to Sunday and offers à la carte menus. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property.The Hostellerie du Vieux Moulin is near the Quéribus Castle and the picturesque village of Cucugnan. It is also only a 1-hour drive from the Spanish border.
- We loved having a full bath and appreciated the firm mattress. Both the gentleman at reception and Vanessa who served breakfast were very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again in an instant.
- Great location and good price for that area. It was fine for one night
- Well worth buying breakfast. If you speak French, staff will provide you with info on the area. If you dont speak French you have a problem…as all over. Had dinner at the neighbor restaurant, totally awesome.
- Very well equipped for a longer stay, especially if you factor in the roof terrace.
- The hostess was friendly, she leaved a facility to access our room even after reception was closed. Thanks a lot!
Chez Nous in Fitou provides accommodations with Restaurant, a bar and a terrace.Each room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at the hotel have a lake view. At Chez Nous rooms contain a closet and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Chez Nous can find nearby.The nearest airport is Rivesaltes Airport, 16 miles from the hotel.
- Dirty rooms. Railway on other side and busy road on another. Staff did not even bring a plate for bread on breakfast. Price was ovet 90 euros for one night, this was worth 15 €.
- We arrived late but phoned the owner who opened up for us within minutes. Nice cafe/bar next door which closes late and opens early. Situated right next to a busy road but as we were leaving very early it didn’t bother us. Large open unsecured car park.
rooms were basic;
air con was basic;
comfort was basic;
restaurant looked nice;
- L’accueil sympathique de la gérante, très souriante
- Les propriétaires très sympatiques, la chambre, très spacieuse, le parking est grand………….
The Tropic is located 7.5 mi north of Perpignan. It provides air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi and offers free access to the seasonal hot tub and outdoor swimming pool.Each guest room at Hotel Tropic is equipped with a TV and private bathrooms.A buffet breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a snack at the Tropic’s bar opened 24/7.The Tropic Hotel offers free on-site parking and the A9 motorway is 1.2 mi away. The nearest beach is just 6.2 mi away.
- A bit disappointed with the breakfast, no croissants, bagets or diff cheese that you are expecting to enjoy in France
- Beautiful and clean place, with a swimming pool and very friendly staff. The breakfast was fresh and tasty. Great value for money.
- A peaceful and very pleasant place, with a good pool and gardens and a bar, a welcome break from heat of Perpignan. The family running the place could not have been more helpful and welcoming. Very good breakfast at a reasonable price (8 Euros).
the location, easy access from the motorway. friendly staff very clean, adequate breakfast. coffee was good.
liked the decor. , and bedding was fresh and clean plenty of parking. garden looked good for the time of year.
Everything was perfect .
Breakfast delicious and plentiful .eat as much as you want .
Located in Ornaisons, Domaine Conscience offers a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Domaine Conscience also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a garden view.Continental and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 35 miles from Domaine Conscience.
- Nous avons été très bien accueillis par l’hôtesse. Le lieu et les bâtiments sont superbes. Au niveau confort…. juste le lit un peu étroit ?. Nous étions autonomes avec une cuisine bien équipée à notre disposition. Nous n’avions pas pris de petit dej mais nous avions café et tisanes à volonté ! Nous recommandons ce lieu tranquille et nature !!
Autonomie (possibilité de préparer ses repas dans la cuisine à disposition)
La vue est superbe
Les chambres sont très agréables et confortables
Les produits servis au petit déjeuners sont issus de producteurs locaux
- Sehr freundliche Familie. Der Sohn spricht gut Deutsch, die Tochter prima Englisch. Die Küche ist schön, aber nicht sehr gut ausgestattet, aber wenn etwas fehlt, hilft die Familie sofort. Wir waren drei Nächte dort und haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Das Zimmer war sauber und individuell eingerichtet. Das Bett hatte eine neu, angenehm feste Matratze. Im Ort gibt es eine gute Pizzeria und einen guten Bäcker. Im Umkreis kann man viel unternehmen.
- La hospitalidad de su dueña. Entorno tranquilo y precioso. La casa tiene todo lo necesario.
Top Hotels In Villeneuve-les-corbières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villeneuve-les-Corbières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!