10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villeneuve-de-rivière Midi-pyrénées:
Hostellerie des Cèdres
This hotel is set in a manor house in Villeneuve-de-Rivière in the Midi-Pyrénées region. It offers free Wi-Fi and is surrounded by a garden with 100-year-old cedar trees, a swimming pool and a terrace.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided in each guest room at Hostellerie des Cèdres. The rooms are also equipped with a wardrobe, a work desk and an private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine in the dining room, which offers garden views, or al fresco on the terrace during warm weather. An aperitif can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the lounge.Free private parking is available on site and nearby activities include hiking, horse riding and golfing. The hotel is 4.2 mi from Saint-Gaudens Train Station and 5 mi from exit 17 of the A64 motorway.
- Breakfast was excellent and we chose the hotel for its convenient location.
- The grounds make for a peaceful setting. All staff were very attentive. The food was OK.
- Wow! This is first class old world French charm at a reasonable price. The hotel restaurant is wonderful.
- The hotel is set in beautiful grounds with plenty of parking, a large swimming pool and tables and chairs set out under the shade of trees.
- Very pleasant stay, only slight disappointment was limited menu in restaurant making a second evenings meal limited on choice.
Hotel Du Commerce Spa
Hotel Du Commerce Spa is located in the center of St Gaudens, in southwestern France. It offers modern accommodations and a gastronomic restaurant.All the rooms at Hotel du Commerce Spa are equipped with private bathrooms and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the hotel restaurant. At an extra cost, guests can also enjoy the on-site wellness center with a fitness center, hamman, sauna, sequential showers and a 7-seat hot tub.Hotel du Commerce Spa is conveniently located, just a one hour-drive from Lourdes. Free private parking is available on site for motorbikes and bicycles.
- it was a reasonably priced hotel that broke up our journey, they offered free parking for the motorbike, and a cold beer when we arrived. the staff were friendly helpful and the room and bathroom was a good size
- convenience to location I was visiting for a family wedding
- The hotel was easy to find, close to the town centre. Lots of bars and cafes within a short walk.
- Great wee spot. Lovely staff who helped us with taxis and ironing! Modest breakfast did the job and it has a cool orange juice machine
- The staff were really nice and helpful, and breakfast was lovely
Located in the center of Saint-Gaudens, Hôtel Pedussaut is 0.6 mi from the train station and 3.7 mi from the A64 motorway. It offers soundproofed rooms, a garden and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the air-conditioned rooms are located on the first floor and are accessible by stairs only. Each feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Pedussaut. Regional specialties can be enjoyed in the restaurant and the property also has a bar.This hotel is 11 mi from Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges Cathedral and 27 mi from the Spanish border. Free private parking is available on site.
- It was a place to sleep on our way to the Pyrenees. Very good cappuccino at cafe on the nearby main street.
- Good value for money and a short walk to the town centre. Friendly staff and clean and tidy.
- Staff were super helpful and friendly, particularly in helping us navigate around the area and back to the airport
Excellent breakfast – great service & room.
They were happy to look after our bicycles
- V clean, friendly & helpful staff, great breakfast selection
ibis budget Saint Gaudens
Located just a 5-minute drive from the center of Saint-Gaudens, ibis Budget Saint Gaudens offers a terrace and guest rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi. It is 0.6 mi from the A64 motorway exit.All of the rooms at ibis Budget Saint Gaudens are simply decorated, soundproofed and air-conditioned. Each room is fitted with a desk, a satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some of the rooms also have views of the Pyrenees.Vending machines for snacks and drinks are also available to guests.The hotel is serviced by a elevator and free newspapers are provided at the reception. Free private parking is also possible on site.
- Perfect place to have a rest traveling to Spain. Clean silence and nice staff. Close to McDonald’s and Road house
- breakfast was good; room was very quiet; good parking; easy check in; ideal for a night when passing by
- As a stopover on our way through the Pyrenees, this was a perfect location. Literally “metres” away from the motorway exit/entrance. The Manager was all smiles and although neither of us spoke each other’s language well, we made ourselves understood and was very helpful with directions.
- Nothing really, it was a last resort hotel for us.
- Easy access off motorway & McDonald’s nearby
Hôtel Restaurant La Casera
Hôtel Restaurant La Casera is located in Clarac at the foot of the Pyrenees Mountains. There, guests will enjoy a restaurant, a terrace, as well as free Wi-Fi access in all areas.La Casera nonsmoking rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a shared balcony overlooking the mountains. They all have a private bathroom.Guests can have their meal in the on-site pizzeria serving wood-fire oven-baked pizzas, pasta and meat dishes. At an extra cost, a continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the morning.Hôtel Restaurant La Casera is located 31 mi from the Spanish border. Saint-Gaudens Train Station is a 13-minute drive from this property, which offers free private parking.
- Great staff, nice room, very peaceful, great value. Nice restaurant.
- Location lovely, rooms very small and tired looking, food in restaurant good and good value
- Comfortable bed and adequate room. Value for money. Excellent pizzeria.
- Clean room, quiet area and space for motorbike / car. Restaurant next to the rooms.
- Bon accueil,resto très convivial et pizzas excellentes,chambre petite mais fonctionnelle.
Hostellerie du Parc
Hostellerie Du Parc is located in Labarthe-Inard in the Comminges region. It offers peaceful accommodations with mountains views, a garden and free Wi-Fi.Each of the guest rooms has a private bathroom and TV. Some of the rooms have a balcony with views of the Pyrénées Mountains.Hostellerie Du Parc provides free on-site parking for guests exploring the Pyrénées region by car.
- The food was delicious and made from local ingredients, the welcome friendly and efficient despite my late arrival – I was delighted.
- Le petit déjeuner est très correct et le calme très appréciable.
- L’accueil très sympathique du propriétaire à mon arrivée bien que tardive.
- Emplacement parfait et petit déjeuner dans la petite cour intérieure sous les arbres. Super!
- Très bon accueil. Chambre au calme. Le diner dans le jardin est agréable et le service attentionné. Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Located in Labarthe-Inard , Hôtel Cuulong features rooms with LCD TVs and free WiFi internet access. Saint Gaudens is 4.3 mi away and free private garage is provided on site for cars and motorbikes.Each guest room has a private bathroom with shower, toilet and free toiletries.You can enjoy the continental breakfast in the hotel’s dining room. The property also features an Asian restaurant.You are invited to go in one of the spa centers in Bagnère-de-Luchon, which is 25 mi away or visit Tarbes, which is a 45-minute drive away. The hotel is accessible via the A64 motorway and the Saint Gaudens Train Station is 4.3 mi away.
- the hotel was very flexible about my check in and departure time. they also served food late at night int he restaurant for me as I was late arriving.
- The family who run the hotel and resteraunts were superb hosts and really looked after us. We had bought some beers for a trip, however, didn’t have anywhere go cool them. Without even asking , we had a cool box and ice to chill them, which was really kind. Then there was the food; it was excellent with plenty go go round and there was more than enough beer, for the most part (we did drink the resteraunt out of Tsingtao on the last night… oops!)
- nous avons été très bien accueilli ,l’établissement est propre ,la literie super ,le petit déjeuné super et copieux ,si on repasse dans le coin on y retournera c’est sûr.
- Familjehotell, mycket sympatiska ägare. Bra läge intill landsvägen. Bra restaurang med asiatisk profil. Bra frukost.
- Atención , amabilidad por esperar despues de cierre de Recepción y muy limpio!
Hôtel Auberge de La Palombière
Offering a restaurant, a bar and a garden, Hotel Auberge de la Palombière faces the Pyrenees Mountains and is set 16 mi away from Luchon. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms.The continental breakfast consists of hot beverages, bread, croissants, orange juice and jams. The traditional restaurant is open daily from 01 May until the end of October. In March and April the restaurant is closed on Sunday evenings, Mondays and Tuesdays.Other facilities offered include ski storage, a children’s playground and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis.Lake is 0.9 mi away while the A64 motorway is 11 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Breakfast typical continental, coffee, croissant and jam. A bit more variety such as cheeses would have been nice but no complaints otherwise. A very pleasurable experience with a decent restaurant menu and wine.
Great location and friendly staff.
- Nice quiet location, very polite and welcoming staff. The beds are really comfortable just what you need after a long drive We stay there with our dogs as well.
- The owner is incredibly friendly, he saw to our every need. There is a brilliant restaurant with delicious food, the menu has a wide selection (nothing much for vegetarians) but the food they serve is fantastic quality and presented wonderfully. The bar is available before dinner and you can enjoy a drink outside with views of the mountains. The rooms are really cosy and well presented. The value for money is incredible, and breakfast is brilliant!! If your in the area you have to stay here!
- Lovely terrace views, good food, pleasant bike friendly hosts, great location.
- Practically everything from friendly check in to check out four days later. Very attentive staff. The towels were the best I had all trip. Meals excellent. Great location and easy to find, even after a hard day on the moto via several cols in and out of Spain.
- Breakfast typical continental, coffee, croissant and jam. A bit more variety such as cheeses would have been nice but no complaints otherwise. A very pleasurable experience with a decent restaurant menu and wine.
Hôtel Saint Laurans
Located in the medieval village of Aurignac, Hôtel Saint Laurans offers bright studios, a shaded terrace and a games room.The studios at this hotel are individually-decorated with original wooden beams and flooring, and also feature a living room. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi connection in some of the rooms.The brasserie at Hotel Saint Laurans’ features a terrace with panoramic views of the Pyrenees Mountains. The restaurant has a rustic décor and an open fireplace. It serves international cuisine and opens onto a courtyard terrace.The Saint Laurans provides private parking on site for guests arriving by car. It is 6.2 mi from the A64 motorway, and an hour’s drive from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport. There are several hiking and cycling routes nearby.
- Very friendly, welcoming staff. The hotel is very clean and comfortable with very spacious rooms and the surrounding countryside is beautiful. The hotel is full of character with original features like beams and wood floors having been sympathetically maintained however, bathrooms are ultra modern and the shower was great.
- Amazing restaurant downstairs, we thoroughly enjoyed dinner and the wine options! The room was also very spacious.
- Lovely little b&b with traditional rooms and comfortable fittings. Staff friendly and breakfast tasty
- Excellent service, excellent food, and wonderful rooms
- Wonderful old building, very friendly staff, excellent food
Hôtel du Parc
Hôtel du Parc sits in a well-kept garden, 650 feet from Casino and thermal center from Salies-du-Salat. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant, meeting facilities and free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms at Hôtel du Parc have views of the Pyrenees or village, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and individual heating. Upstairs rooms are serviced by a elevator.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant.Conveniently located 1,650 feet from the center of Salies du Salat, Hôtel du Parc is 0.6 mi from the golf course, and Boussens Train Station is 6.8 mi away.
- Good hotel for the price. Clean, quiet, comfortable, easy access. We had a good meal at the nearby Casino so cannot say about the restaurant.
- Great view from the window! Convenient location, close to the supermarket. The room is clean.
- Proximity of where I needed to go plus central with all facilities around
- Very comfortable, good food, pleasant and helpful staff
Edificio antiguo muy bien acondicionado.
El desayuno muy bueno, variado (sugeriria ofrecer frutas).
Muy cerca del centro de la ciudad.
Top Hotels In Villeneuve-de-rivière Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Rivière Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!