10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Mézin – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Mézin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Mézin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Mézin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Mézin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Mézin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villeneuve-de-Mézin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villeneuve-de-mézin:
Logis L’Auberge de Larressingle
This fully-renovated former Gascon farm is set in a unique setting, at the foot of a fortified village dating from the 13th-century. It offers a wellness area with sauna, spa bath,emotional shower.The spacious guest rooms of the Logis L’Auberge de Larressingle have breathtaking views of the medieval village or the nearby countryside. The calm and authenticity of this setting offer the ideal backdrop to your stay. Of a surface of 82 ft², each room comes with work desk area and television.Enjoy fine regional cuisine in the beautiful dining room or on the terrace looking onto the fortifications, in a unique natural setting.The picturesque and historic hamlet of Larressingle is the ideal setting to fully discover the Gascony area.
- The location was wonderful at the foot of the fortified village of Larressingle . The restaurant serves some good local dishes & breakfast was good.
- The room was clean and comfy. Christophe was a wonderful host. Audrey gave a great massage. The restaurant was fabulous!
- Staff was very accommodating, evening meal was delicious, setting fabulous. Will stay here again.
- Location was excellent as was the room and food, both evening meal and breakfast.
- Great view of the castle from room 12’s terrace with chairs and a little table. We brought them into the room when it got chilly for dinner that we got from the Pizza restaurant near by. We declined breakfast but had a very good and reasonable dinner.
A bar, restaurant, garden, terrace, and air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms feature at Le Continental. WiFi is free of charge throughout the entire property and there is also a elevator.The rooms at Le Continental feature private bathrooms, a wardrobe and some have a satellite TV.A buffet breakfast is available daily and the restaurant, Les Jardins de la Baïse, serves traditional French cuisine.Listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, La Collégiale de La Romieu is 7.5 mi from Le Continental, and private parking is possible on site with a supplement.
Our room was small but well-appointed, and looked out onto the very pleasant gardens at the rear. Dinner in the garden, with a good selection of menus, was as enjoyable as ever. Free parking on the riverside directly opposite is a bonus.
Condom itself is worth exploring.
- Nice outdoor restaurant clean room and friendly staff
- Reasonably well located. Easy to find. Nice garden. Food was good and the dinner service was nice.
- Rooms were a good size and very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Room opened onto garden area which meant is was quiet. Garden itself provides delightful sitting area. Ac beat the heat. Restaurant had above average good food at reasonable prices. House wine was unusually good. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Our room was small but well-appointed, and looked out onto the very pleasant gardens at the rear. Dinner in the garden, with a good selection of menus, was as enjoyable as ever. Free parking on the riverside directly opposite is a bonus.
Hôtel le Castel Pierre
Hôtel le Castel Pierre features a garden, bar, a shared lounge and terrace in Lagraulet-du-Gers. With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property provides room service, a concierge service and luggage storage for guests.At the hotel, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms feature a closet.Hôtel le Castel Pierre offers a continental or buffet breakfast.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub and a sauna. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hôtel le Castel Pierre.The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 37 miles from the hotel.
- The hosts were super friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean and spacious. The pool was very relaxing and we really enjoyed chilling out there.
The hotel is an absolute gem:
– stylish design that combines modern decor with vintage touches
– atmospheric territory with a beautiful garden and a large pool
– great location among vineyards and in close proximity to sightseeing spots
– fantastic owners, who are happy to help and advise
- Delightful owner of a lovely hotel, like a private family house.
- Rooms was beautiful, Saline and Julien were wonderful hosts, breakfast was great everything about the place was fantastic. Either the pool needs to be six inches shallower or my son needs to grow 6 inches
- Castel Pierre is just beautiful -high up on a hill with incredible views of the surrounding countryside, the swimming pool is amazing and long enough to propel swim lengths. The owners are a wonderful couple who could not have been more friendly and helpful. We thought it was heavenly and would have loved to stay longer -we highly recommend it -it is a hidden gem, full of charm !
Le Logis des Cordeliers
A large blue swimming pool, surrounded by shaded and sunny terraces and spacious grounds, welcomes you to this friendly and modern hotel, recommended by the Michelin and Routard Guides. In an oasis of greenery and peace, the hotel is right in the center of Condom, the capital of Armagnac.
- Location is good. Swimming pool lovely. Breakfast great value. And the little dog Haricot is adorable.
- Fresh bread and croissants every morning and good coffee
- Rooms were very large and property had beautiful common areas.
- Huge room with a big comfortable bed. Access to pool was great as it was a hot day and we spent an afternoon by the pool.
The proprietors were very hospitable. The hotel is a short walk from the centre of town.
The swimming pool is excellent. We loved the dog, Indigo!
Les Trois Lys
One of our top picks in Condom.Offering an outdoor pool and a bar, Les Trois Lys is a hotel located in Condom. Free WiFi access is available in the bedrooms and the from desk is open around the clock.Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and with free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities.At Les Trois Lys you will also find a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room.Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 55 mi away. The property offers free parking.
Attractive property; Location in the town was good.
Owner’s personal story about the Michelin book collection is touching.
- Right on the main drag. Nice pool. Room is basic but clean.
- Gorgeous renovation, beautifully furnished, two lovely outdoor seating areas, pool, pub/restaurant, welcoming owner and staff.
- Nice hotel in Condom. Very clean, very friendly staff. Good facilities and close to everything in town. Enjoyed the stay completely.
The hotel is located in the main pedestrian street leading to the town square, with a large private car park and good swimming pool to the rear. The room was very large and comfortable, and had air con. The towels were the best we have ever encountered in a hotel. The room had a good sized refrigerator, and all other usual amenities including tea and coffee making facilities
The staff were excellent and the restaurant offered a varied menu, including a ‘speciality night’ First time at this hotel, but will not be the last. Enjoyed our stay tremendously.
- Attractive property; Location in the town was good.
Le Pardaillan is a 3-star property located in Gondrin. The 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi.At the hotel, rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a closet.The restaurant at Le Pardaillan specializes in Local and French cuisine.The accommodation has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 34 miles from Le Pardaillan.
Beautiful, contemporary hotel, with very comfortable beds and gorgeous bathrooms (we have stayed twice now).
Room lighting very good. Bathroom facilities excellent.
Lovely gardens with great landscaping and plenty of garden seating.
Great restaurant with something for everyone. Well prepared and imaginative cooking.
Wonderful hotel manager who is so friendly – he is perfect in his job and was very helpful. We interrupted his dinner but he did not mind and was only too pleased to give us help and advice.
Safe parking and literally a 2 minute drive tip to the ferry at Ouistreham.
- Don’t let the facade of this hotel put you off. Fabulously clean, modern, well decorated, a kingsize bed instead if your usual double. Superbly clean and well decorated bathroom with plenty of space and a very large rain & hand held shower with excellent water pressure & temperature control. Plus is it has a restaurant with excellent food. Lovely customer service. Would definitely stay again!
- Good clean hotel suitable for a stopover while traveling further.
- charming old Logis hotel with a good restaurant. wifi worked well which was surprising since the village was in the middle of nowhere
l’amabilité des patrons et le personnel est charmant et dévoué!
le diner en terrasse ,
- Beautiful, contemporary hotel, with very comfortable beds and gorgeous bathrooms (we have stayed twice now).
Hôtel Henri IV
One of our top picks in Nérac.This former coach-house is located in the heart of Nerac. It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and free WiFi access.The soundproofed guest rooms at the Hotel Henri IV also have private bathrooms and the TVs provide international channels.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a television and a computer with free internet access.The Henri IV serves a daily buffet breakfast, in the dining room, on the outdoor terrace or in the comfort of the guest rooms.Agen is a 30 minute drive away. A shuttle service is available upon request between the hotel and Agen Airport, as well as the TGV train station.
- Hotel was central in Nerac. Staff very friendly. An old building with character that has been exceptionally renovated with taste and style. They have thought of everything. I would highly recommend it.
- Room was spotless, staff were friendly, breakfast was excellent!
This is a fantastic hotel in the middle of a lovely French town which is authentic and lively. The owners are extremely welcoming and look after their guests with a genuine personal interest. The rooms are beautiful and the whole character of the hotel is stylish and boutique. The breakfast offers a huge range of choices with excellent coffee.
A wonderful place to stay cannot recommend highly enough!
- I loved the location in the little town of Nerac. It isn’t called the royal town for nothing. Full of history but also a lovely little town to wander through, with friendly local shops and walking along the banks of the river was magical. Able to park outside the front of the hotel and the hotel staff’s recommendation of the restaurant L’Escadron Volant was great .
Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was great, with free public parking in the square at the front of the hotel (first come first served). There was an extensive option of items on the continental breakfast, which was reasonably priced.
Saturday market (around the hotel and adjoining street) was good, as were bars and restaurants within walking distance.
Château de Buros
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a restaurant, Château de Buros is located in Gabarret. Free WiFi access is available.Each bedroom has a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and bathrobes. Extras include a fan.Other facilities offered at Château de Buros include a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The property offers free parking.
- The restaurant was a delight…the chicken dish and the desserts were quite outstanding
- Friendly owner, chateau atmosphere, beautiful grounds, excellent breakfast, elevator to reach 2nd floor rooms
- Excellent restaurant, great food and atmosphere. Breakfast was OK. Lovely grounds and great looking Chateau.
- The chateau is located deep in the French countryside, so arriving to the property is much like a welcome oasis after walking through a desert. The weather was perfect for taking a walk, which we did on the chateau grounds, as well as just off the grounds. The room was cosy, but well appointed. We were want of nothing. We loved being able to open the windows and let in the cool night air.
The location is awesome
The restaurant is excellent
The pool excellent
The staff very friendly
Vacancéole – Le Domaine du Golf d’Albret & Resort***
One of our top picks in Barbaste.This Domaine Du Golf is located on an 18-hole golf course in the Lot-et-Garonne countryside. It has an 2 swimming pools, 2 all-weather tennis courts, and a garden.All studios and apartments at the Albret have an equipped kitchen, LCD satellite TV and a balcony offering views of the garden. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas.Guests can relax along the pool.The Domaine Du Golf D’albret Golf & Resort also has a children’s playground and easy access to the golf course.
- Great value for money, little bit out of the town but everything you need is there and lovely golf course and pools. Cheap and cheerful 😁
- Studio was in good condition. Clean and tidy. Cupboard was well stocked with kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery etc. Good location, lots of free parking. Very quiet at night time – no loud music or slamming of doors. Staff really friendly.
- Good apartment with simple but adequate kitchen. Nice balcony and good facilities. Very pleasant staff.
- Breakfast was not worth the money – there was barely anything left when we went so don’t know if there is more food earlier on, but if so it should be topped back up throughout the breakfast window.
- Staff were friendly, pool was good and apartment was adequate
La Ferme de Flaran
An 18th-century country house with an outdoor swimming pool, La Ferme de Flaran is 5 mi from Condom. It offers a garden with a terrace, a restaurant, and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms at La Ferme de Flaran feature a flat-screen TV, individual heating, a desk, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and free toiletries.The buffet breakfast is available daily in the restaurant, and the restaurant serves gourmet cuisine prepared with local products.La Ferme de Flaran can organize excursions to discover the foie gras producer, Floc de Gascogne, Armagnac cellars or cruises on the Baïse River. Canoeing, golfing and horse riding are available nearby.
- The restaurant was terrific! All the staff were very friendly and helpful. We could not have had a nicer stay–anywhere
- I loved the hotel. It was beautifully designed, clean and modern. I was happy to see it was newly renovated and well maintained. The rooms Wer well lit and comfortable and the pool looked nice but it was too cold to sit out. The breakfast was great and we also ate dinner in the restaurant and were very pleased with everything.
- Excellent food / service/ rooms etc – very friendly service
Newly renovated rooms. Clean, good linens,comfortable bed. Don’t miss the ancient Abbey around the corner, there is an art collection with very famous works.
A 3 minute ride up the hill to a small town has a great little pizza place. We ate there both nights after large great lunches in market towns.
- Everyting went very well and we really enjoyed our brief stay. We will have no hesitation in recommending La Ferme Flaran to our friends and acquaintances.
Top Hotels In Villeneuve-de-mézin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villeneuve-de-Mézin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Mézin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Mézin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!