10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villeneuve-de-marc Rhône-alps:
Le Domaine de la Colombière
Set in a 4-hectare park with century trees, this property has a seasonal outdoor pool. It is located in the Rhône-Alpes region, between Lyon, Valence and GrenobleLe Domaine de la Colombière offers individually decorated rooms featuring beautiful artwork. They include modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi internet access.The restaurant serves innovative cuisine made from fresh seasonal produce. Guests can choose from a range of set or à la carte meals. During fine weather, you can enjoy your meal on the lovely outdoor terrace. A buffet breakfast is served in the morning and features pastries, bread, cereals, jam, honey, a hot drink, fruit juice, cheese and ham.Meeting rooms are available at Le Domaine de la Colombière, in addition to table tennis and badminton facilities.Free parking is provided at Le Domaine de la Colombière, which is only 15 minutes from the exit of the A7 motorway.
- The Hotel stands in its own grounds and while being old gives you all the modern facilities. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the Restaurant is in a separate building not far from the main house and the food is very good. The Hotel has ample car parking and although we did not use it does have a swimming pool.
- Fantastic grounds in peaceful area, nice big room and good restaurant.
- Cosy room, lovely host and easy check-in even though we arrived in the middle of the night. There was an additional heater in the room in case we got cold – very thoughtful. Lovely real mosaic in the bathroom, not bad paintings reproductions.
- We travelled with our 3 children, 5 and 2 year old twins. We loved that the property let us relax since it was enclosed and the children could run around the garden area with minimal danger. The place was overall charming and the staff very attentive.
- The grounds. The pool table. The pool. Having a drink on the balcony.
Located 30 minutes outside the center of Lyon, 20 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from Eurexpo and a 5-minute walk from Medipôle de Bourgoin Jallieu, Kyriad Bourgoin-Jailleu offers a fitness room.All of the guest rooms are equipped with free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV. All are nonsmoking, and 4 of them are adapted for people with disabilities.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served at hotel Kyriad Bourgoin-Jallieu from 06:30 until 10:00 on week days and from 07:00 until 10:00 on week-ends. The bar and snack service are open 7 days a week.There is free on-site parking and a multilingual staff at reception.
- Breakfast good, proximity to major roads is a definite bonus for me. Check-in was swift but pleasant.
- Neat and clean, ample space, pleasant and helpful staff, good location out of congestion but near a major interchange, so it was easy to get where I wanted to go on this trip. Price was good too.
- Breakfast was fabulous – great choice and constantly replenished
- comfort, clean room, free parking, not far from Les Abbatoirs – Rock In Opposition 😉
- The location was easy to find and it is close to a superb supermarket. We ate at a lovely pizzeria in the town. The town itself was very busy and we couldn’t get into the first restaurant. The room was clean and functional but a bit lacking in character. We didn’t have the breakfast so I cannot comment on this.
With free Wi-Fi access and a 24-hour front desk, this 3-star hotel is a 6-minute walk from the center of Estrablin. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace with chairs and tables.All the soundproofed rooms at La Gabetière are individually decorated and offer a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries, a bath and a hairdryer is also provided.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of the guest rooms. There is a bar in the property.This hotel is 4.5 mi from Vienne and 5.6 mi from the A7 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
the setting was wonderful with all the trees and nature all around us. the kids could play and kick ball.
the owner even let us get food from town and eat under the trees
- It’s a beautiful 400 year old manor in a quiet park like setting
- Very friendly and helpful staff, quiet location, secure and free parking, nice breakfast
- This is a well maintained historic property. We enjoyed seeing it and got a good nights sleep.
- Love the place, very nice view! Great for photo especially with the family.
- the setting was wonderful with all the trees and nature all around us. the kids could play and kick ball.
Hôtel de Bourgoin Jallieu Futur Ibis Budget
Located in the center of Bourgoin-Jallieu, only 650 feet from the train station, Mister Bed City Center-Ville Bourgoin-Jallieu hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom with an LCD TV and free WiFi internet access.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and packed lunches are available upon request. The reception is open every day from 06:00 to 21:00.A wide range of bars, restaurant and shops can be found in the surroundings. The Theater and the Tourist Office are located 1,650 feet away.The medieval city of Crémieu is a 30-minute drive away while the Walibi Leisure Park is 22 mi from the property. Lyon is a 40-minute away. Secure underground parking is available on site, which has a maximum height limit of 5.9 feet. Guests have access to a public car park at a discounted rate.
- Good bed, silent room, easy and free car park, nice staff, reasonable breakfast for the price
- It was basic being centred around packaged cheese. However, one could have plenty of what was there.
Breakfast was good value compare to most hotels of similar price
- Very reasonable Price with excellent city centre location. Good secure underground parking.
- Excellent value. Simple, straightforward, clean, good breakfast
Campanile L’Isle d’Abeau – Bourgoin Jallieu
Located 15 minutes from the Airport and 30 minutes from Lyon’s city center, this hotel features a privileged location from which you can explore the picturesque Rhônes-Alpes region. Eurexpo Exhibition Center is a 30-minute drive away.There are 55 ‘new generation’ rooms at the Campanile Hotel, each with private bathrooms and fully equipped living spaces.There is an on-site restaurant with meal prices starting from EUR 9.90. When the restaurant is closed, the hotel can provide meal trays on request, or can arrange meals for small group meetings or seminars.Attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay whether you are on a business trip or a family holiday.
- Good location in close proximity to the town and the Autoroute. Excellent view of the hills to the south.
- The hotel was cheap, simple and pretty close to the motorway.
- Room was clean and bright with tea and coffee making facilities. Bathroom was well equipped. On site restaurant was good and we had a nice buffet style meal with wine that came to under 60 euros for 2 which we felt was reasonable. Great onsite parking facilities and the gates are locked overnight so nice and secure. Location was great for us as close to our route down to the three valleys and there is a filling station on the way out which was extremely handy and as linked to supermarket the fuel prices were competitive. Free wi-fi.
- the hotel was clean , the staff nice and helpful , the beds comfortable and the aircondition was working well . the parking was very good .
- Stayed here overnight on our way to the Alps for Le Tour de France. As with all other Campaniles I’ve stayed at , the quality was consistently high when taking into account the price . Clean and modern rooms,really good bathrooms. Friendly, helpful and attentive staff. The restaurant was good. We chose the “all you can eat, 2 course buffet ” for 15 euros each, which easily surpassed our expectations on quality – very happy and satisfied! This hotel had the added bonus of security gates with coded entry at night time. I would stay again if in this area.
Featuring free bikes and bar, as well as a restaurant, L’Auberge is located in Marnans.Guest rooms at the inn are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, rooms at L’Auberge also offer free WiFi, while selected rooms come with a river view. At the accommodation each room has a desk and a flat-screen TV.L’Auberge has a terrace. You can play ping pong at the inn, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 9 miles from L’Auberge.
- The warm friendly welcome and the great food. L’Auberge is almost all there is in Marnans, except for the church and cemetery. We were able to take a walk around the locality.
- Excellent room and breakfast, very friendly staff. The very quiet nights are perfect for a good sleep
Used only as an overnight stop before flying out of Grenoble. Rural location but only 20 minute drive to airport. Lovely place, we arrived too late to make use of their lovely looking restaurant but she kindly organised a simple supper for us.
Situated in a lovely area, they were setting up a Sunday Market as we were leaving in the court yard by the Church, would have loved to have stayed longer.
Will definitely return if in the area
- We lived the location of the property and the warm welcome we received from the owners.
- Being in the middle of nowhere next to an 11th century church
Lémand Hotel is an eco-friendly hotel in Villefontaine near the Eurexpo exhibition center. It provides enclosed free parking during the night.Free WiFi, TV and telephone feature in this air-conditioned room at Lémand Hotel. Ironing facilities and hairdryer are available upon request.The property 2,300 feet from The Village Outlet Stores, where guests will be able to find a large range of shops and restaurants. It is also located 1,650 feet from the A43 motorway exit, a 15-minute drive from Saint-Exupery Airport and 24 mi from Lyon.
Well decorated room
Good bathroom and separate toilet
Nice breakfast room and e celebrate buffet
- Very kind stuff , perfect breakfast , clean rooms , good AC , big parking !
- Parking at door of bedroom. Grassy areas for our dogs and no charge for dogs. Very large comfortable bed. Easily found.
- Free parking, 15 min walk to The Village (outlet stores), clean rooms, late checkout is possible (paying only a supplemental tax)
- Bed very comfortable. Breakfast great. Stay gent was excellent
- Well decorated room
Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau
This Mercure hotel is set in a 4-hectare park. There is an outdoor pool which is open in the summer months and an indoor pool which is open all year round. Guests have free access to the wellness center, free WiFi and free on-site parking.The rooms at the Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau are air conditioned and equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and coffee maker. All rooms have a private bathroom. Apartments feature a kitchenette with a coffee maker and a microwave and are located just next to the hotel’s main building.The Mercure Lyon L’Isle d’Abeau has 2 restaurants, a brasserie and a traditional French cuisine restaurant and a bar.This hotel is accessible via the A43 motorway, just opposite the property. The city of Lyon is a 23-minute drive away and Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is 9.3 mi away. Guests can reserve the airport shuttle service upon request.
- Very good breakfast, plenty of choice. Internet was ok.
- Pleased to say we very much enjoyed our stay. Staff friendly and helpful, close to places we wanted to be and lots of fresh air.
- for me, the reason of choosing this hotel was the fitness facility
- Great location, 15 mins from airport, room was nice, good price!
- Air conditioner in the room. Close to motorway and easy to find. Also close to the village outlet.
Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau
The Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau is only a 20-minute drive away from Lyon Saint Exupéry airport and 40 minutes’ drive from Lyon. It offers an on-site restaurant and a furnished terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, a telephone and tea and coffee facilities. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and features breads, pastries, madeleine cakes, fruits, cooked meats, cheese eggs and cereals. The restaurant serves local specialty dishes.Guests of the hotel have free access to the Ikébana fitness center located a 10-minute drive away. The center has an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, fitness area, squash courts, tennis courts and a multi-sports court.Eurexpo is 19 mi from Hôtel de l’Isle – L’Isle d’Abeau, while Chesnes is 7.5 mi. The Village outlet shopping center in Villefontaine is a 10-minute drive away. L’Isle d’Abeau train station is 0.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- The evening meal was great and the staff really helpful and welcoming
- La qualité de l’accueil, les chambres sont confortables, la deco semble récemment refaite et c’est bien !
- Le personnel était très serviable, aimable, et de bonne humeure.
Hotel rénové, chambres agréables et calmes.
Très bon petit déjeuner, et très bon accueil.
Restaurant sur place.
- L’emplacement, les équipements, le personnel, la propreté des lieux
Hotel Ibis Budget Lyon Isle D’Abeau
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Ibis Budget Lyon Isle D’Abeau is located in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier in the Rhône-Alps Region, 16 mi from Lyon and within a 20-minute drive from Eurexpo. Free WiFi is provided.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 43 mi from Hotel Ibis Budget Lyon Isle D’Abeau, while Villeurbanne is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Lyon Saint Exupery Airport, 9.3 mi from the property.
- We looked for a place near the airport. This one was very cheap and ticked all the things we needed. Bonus there is a nice mall (The Village outlet 5 min drive) with nice shops (not that cheap) and restaurants (including Starbucks).
- Room was clean and comfortable. Location was good in terms of proximity to the motorway and outside of the city of Lyon. Staff helpful – pointed us in the direction of a Steakhouse / Grill restaurant which served its purpose as there was not much else around.
- Good value for money , good for on the road stay for long rides
- Comfy bed and pool (although dirty) but refreshing
It was convenient for our onward journey into Italy
Very good shower
Top Hotels In Villeneuve-de-marc Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villeneuve-de-Marc Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!