10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villegailhenc Languedoc-roussillon:
Appart’Hotel Cerise Carcassonne Nord
One of our best sellers in Carcassonne! Cerise Carcassonne Nord is 2.5 mi from the center of the walled city. It features apartments and studios with kitchenettes and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available throughout.The accommodations at Cerise Carcassonne Nord is air-conditioned and serviced by a elevator. It features an LCD TV, a work desk and a private bathroom. Hairdryers are provided at the reception upon request.Meals prepared in the kitchenette can be eaten in the dining area. Each one is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. Alternatively, the residence offers a buffet breakfast. Meals can also be enjoyed at one of the property’s partner restaurants, located within walking distance. Packed lunches are available upon request and can be enjoyed in the guest’s room.The residence can be easily accessed from the A61, which is just 8 minutes away. Carcassonne Train Station is a 5-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Very new apartment and reception is very efficient. Everything is in the instruction of envelope.
- Apartment was fully equipped, even had a mini dishwasher.
- Booked here for 1 night during the Tour de France as it was the only place in town that wasn’t booked and charging ridiculous amounts of money. Was a comfortable stay for 1 night. Large room and bathroom with a small kitchenette and fridge
- Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful! Home made preserves! Parking was free and secure.
- To have washer and dryer on the premises, even though those would need to be checked, and cleaned sometimes by the personnel
Hôtel Restaurant La Bergerie
With an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant, this hotel is located in the village of Aragon, 7.5 mi from the medieval city of Carcassonne. Free private parking is available on site.Each air-conditioned guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms have modern private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and all rooms offer a view of the surrounding countryside.A continental breakfast can be taken in guests’ rooms each morning. Upon reservation, guests can eat in the hotel’s restaurant which features a changing menu of seasonal cuisine using market produce. Guests are also invited to enjoy a drink in the bar area.During the summer months, guests can relax on the terrace in the garden. Free WiFi internet access is available in public areas of the hotel and free newspapers are offered in the lobby.
- Location and surrounding is amazing, very quiet and beautiful (close to Carcassone). Comfortable appartment. Nice swimming pool with great view on Arragon and grape hills. And most importantly the food, dinner was one of the best in France!
It’s a beautiful location on the top of a hill in a stone village, simple and comfortable, quiet and picturesque.
Food was amazing, as was the wine pairing, but the menu of the day is what you get, so if you are particular about what you eat this may not suit.
Food was excellent, both at dinner and breakfast
Owners very cooperative
Extremely quiet environment
- We had spacious rooms which opened on to a small patio and the garden and pool. Perfect accommodation in the summer heat. The chef is acknowledged as exceptionally good and we loved our dinner served on the terrace overlooking the beautiful countryside. This is a small hotel and restaurant where you receive excellent personal service.
- It is so peaceful and beautiful location. The owner and staff were delightful and the food was delicious
Cerise Carcassonne Sud
One of our top picks in Carcassonne.Located 1,650 feet from the medieval citadel of Carcassonne, Cerise Carcassonne Sud offers an indoor swimming pool, hammam, fitness room, and free WiFi. The Saint Louis Bastide is only 0.9 mi away.Cerise Carcassonne Sud consists of two buildings located in a large green space. All studios and apartments are air-conditioned and feature a TV, garden views, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The kitchenette includes a microwave, kitchenware and a refrigerator. It also comes with hotplates and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is offered each morning at Cerise Carcassonne Sud if reserved 1 day in advance. Takeaway meals can be requested at the reception anytime of the day and enjoyed in the comfort of your room. Guests can also find grocery shops and restaurants just 650 feet from the property. The hotel also has partner restaurants nearby, where guests can have dinner or have meals delivered upon request and at an additional cost.Additional features include luggage storage, a laundry, an elevator and free private parking on site. Carcassonne Castle is only a 10-minute walk away and Carcassonne train station is 1.2 mi from the building.
- The location was perfect, breakfast was good and parking on site.
- The hotel is very near the Citée (Medieval City), a ten minute walk. The staff at the reception were very helpful and pleasant.
- the room was really nice, big and clean. we also had a fridge. the shower was very nice too.
- Nice, clean, spacious apartment, walking distance to the castle!
- Rooms were spacious. Good value. Easy check in and out. People were nice.
Best Western Le Donjon
Located in the heart of the medieval city of Carcassonne, Best Western Le Donjon is surrounded by the city’s ancient ramparts. The hotel features a restaurant and bar. It is divided into 3 buildings. Free WiFi is provided throughout.With views of street or the garden, the rooms are individually decorated and include a flat-screen TV. They overlook either the citadel or the hotel’s garden.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Le Donjon’s restaurant serves traditional French cuisine and there is also a cocktail bar where guests are invited to relax in the evening.The hotel has a 24-hour reception and room service is available upon request. A dry-cleaning and laundry service is also provided at the hotel.Le Donjon is located 1.5 mi from Carcassonne Train Station. The Basilica of Saint-Nazaire is a 2-minute walk from the hotel and the Château Comtal is less than 350 feet away.
- As we were arriving we had a phone call to check we were on the way, then talked through getting to the car park, then a porter sent to help us get to the hotel!! Extra pillows provided for pregnancy comfort
- The location is excellent. You are 2 minute walk from castle. The room was very comfortable and the bathroom spacious and immaculate . The hotel has character . The staff are exceptional , very friendly and efficient .
Location. Free tour with Valerie Michel
he was fun and full of relevant info.
- Courtyard in back and buffet breakfast were both wonderful.
- Good breakfast. Comfy large rooms. Nice bathrooms everything clean. Bedding comfortable. Lovely communal garden to lounge in. Great location. Most of the staff were friendly but one woman checking in and out was a bit snarky. Impatient and acted as if I was a moron. Otherwise we loved it.
Hôtel De L’octroi
Hôtel De L’octroi is located 650 feet from the entrance to the medieval city of Carcassonne. It offers modern rooms with free WiFi.Each guest room at the Hôtel de l’Octroi is soundproofed and air conditioned. They are all equipped with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a private bathroom.Facilities at the Hôtel de l’Octroi include a bar and an outdoor terrace. There is also an outdoor swimming pool which is open from Easter until the end of October until 20:30 each evening. The Carita Spa is 500 feet away and offers a hammam, hot tub and massages, at a surcharge.Snacking options are available and guests can take cooking classes upon request.L’Octroi is a 10-minute walk from the Basilica of Saint Nazaire and Saint Celse and Carcassonne Cathedral is a 20-minute walk away. Private parking is available with an extra cost. Carcassonne Train Station is an 8-minute drive away.
- Very close to the city gate. Friendly reception. Nice breakfast. Private Parking available at an extra cost
- The pool. The close parking for only 10 euros. Close to the Citadel.
- Comfortable family room and good air conditioning.
- Great location and very friendly and helpful staff
- The staff were very attentive and helpful. The breakfast was delicious and and plentiful. The hotel is very close to the medieval town.
Les Cabanes Dans Les Bois
Offering an outdoor pool, Les cabanes dans les bois is located in Villalier, just 5 mi from Carcassone and a 15-minute drive from the Cité de Carcassonne. Free WiFi access is provided in public areas.Each cabin offers a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy garden views from the room.Breakfasts and dinners can be served in baskets directly to your cabin.At Les cabanes dans les bois you will find a garden and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling. The Canal de midi is a 10-minute walk away.Carcassonne Airport is 7.5 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a great place in a fabulous location. The wooden cabins are delightful. The place has so much potential.
- Great beds, superb breakfast and evening meal in our cabin
Le personnel,l’emplacement,le repas du soir.
Diner et petit déjeuner parfait, copieux et très original. Une très belle vue de notre balcon. Logement parfait. Une magnifique expérience.
Pendant cette saison la climatisation aurait été appréciée la nuit.
- La cabaña esta muy bien, la cena en la habitacion aunque es escasa es de buena calidad
Adonis Carcassonne offers accommodations at the foot of the historic center, just 1,150 feet from the medieval town of Carcassonne. It is a 10-minute drive from Carcassonne Airport. Free WiFi access is available.An LCD TV with satellite channels and a private safe feature in all of the apartments and studios at Adonis Carcassonne. Each is air-conditioned and also has a kitchenette with hot plates.Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Private parking is available on site and guests can also rent bicycles to visit the Cathar Castles. Saint-Nazaire Basilica is a 5-minute drive from the residence.
- We were only staying one night as a stopover from Bordeaux to Provence so we specifically chose it as an easy place to get in and out of and it was just that. Good location just outside the city walls, and easy walk to the fortress and main center of town. It was clean and the bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly enough.
Location to castle/fortress
Staff was multi-lingual
Bright, big windows
Lots of space
- Room was comfortable, good size, kitchen well stocked, knowledgeable staff, very helpful.
- Excellent location. Very supportive reception staff allows for excursion / discovery of historic environment without resorting to car.
Hôtel La Bastide Saint Martin
One of our top picks in Carcassonne.La Bastide Saint Martin is set 3.1 mi from the center and the fortified city of Carcassonne and the Canal du Midi and offers free WiFi access and air-conditioned rooms. Guests are free to relax by the seasonal heated outdoor pool or in the surrounding garden.Views of the garden or swimming pool are offered in all guest rooms at La Bastide Saint Martin. Each room with attached bathroom is air-conditioned and features a flat-screen TV, and some rooms provide direct access to the swimming pool.Breakfast is served at the property every morning. Regional specialties prepared with local products are available at an independent restaurant located in the same park as the hotel.Free secure parking is available on site and the Carcassonne Train Station is 1.9 mi away. The hotel is 1.9 mi from the Fresquel Aqueduct and 21 mi from the city of Limoux.
the place was great. the room was wonderful and neat and clean. looking our on the garden and pool.
location was not a problem as you can get a bus or taxi into the city so i do not like to rate location as there are many element you would need to look at.
It was so quiet in the area. that was great
and in the heat the pool was wonderful . we could not get out
- When we checked in, the desk assistance could not have been more pleasant and helpful!
- Nice facilities, comfortable bed, wonderful staff, pool looked wonderful. Grounds lovely.
- Friendly and helpful staff. The pool was wonderful .
- The hosts. The pool. The breakfast. The quiet setting. This was the perfect vacation spot in a town with a lot to do and great restaurants.
- the place was great. the room was wonderful and neat and clean. looking our on the garden and pool.
Hotel Pont Levis – Franck Putelat
One of our best sellers in Carcassonne! Just 150 feet from the main entrance of the medieval city of Carcassonne, this modern hotel features a view of the city’s ramparts and the surrounding countryside. Guests can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool and a 2-hectare private garden.Rooms have a combination of classic and contemporary décor and feature a flat screen TV with satellite channels and an iPod docking station. Rooms are equipped with an electric kettle. Each has an private bathroom with a bath or shower, a bathrobe, slippers and free toiletries.A gourmet French buffet breakfast is served daily for a supplement. Several restaurants are located 150 feet away and additional restaurants and grocery shops can be found 1.2 mi away in the center of Carcassone.Cathar castles are located as close as 12 mi from the property and Toulouse is a 50-minute drive away. Motorway A61 is 3.1 mi away and Carcassonne Train Station is 1.9 mi away. A Taxi Stand and a Bus Stop are located in front of the building. Private parking is available.
- Comfortable bed. Big shower. Patio with outdoor furniture. Located right outside entrance to medieval city. Private parking area very convenient.
- The Location is excellent. Just in front of the main entrance to the mediveal city. The property very modern and clavan. For me was more a 5 star hotel than a 4. I really enjoyed stay here for 3 nights and made day trips
- location was great. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Room was very clean and modern.
- The receptionist on the day we left tried very hard to be accommodating and understanding.
- We loved having a Nespresso coffee maker in the room.
Hôtel du Château & Spa – Les Collectionneurs
Hôtel Du Chateau – Les Collectionneurs is 100 feet from the entrance of the medieval Cité de Carcassonne. It features free access to an outdoor pool, and a spa with an indoor pool, hot tub and hammam available for an additional charge. Free WiFi access is available.The guest rooms at Hôtel Du Chateau are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Each room or suite has a private bathroom.You can enjoy a drink in the panoramic bar, which offers view of the city. Snacking options are available and guests can take cooking classes upon request.The hotel also has a 24-hour reception and private parking.The Hôtel Du Chateau is within 1,000 feet of the N113 motorway exit and the Basilica of Saint Nazaire is 7 minutes’ walk away. Saint Celse is just a 5-minute walk from Hôtel Du Chateau – Les Collectionneurs. Carcassonne Train Station is an 8-minute drive away.
- Quiet, elegant, conveniently located; excellent breakfast; secure parking. Impeccably clean. Their Basset Hound, Elliott is a congenial ambassador.
- Lovely small hotel perfectly located near one of the entrances to the medieval city.
- the bed was very comfortable.. everything was terrific !
- Everything! The property, the staff, the location, where perfect.
- This is a beautiful property! Very luxurious! The rooms are large and so beautiful! It sits just at the base of Le Cite so the view is out of this world. In the evening you can sit in the outside lounge and gaze up at the castle. It’s like a fairytale. Loved every minute!
Top Hotels In Villegailhenc Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villegailhenc Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!