10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villefranche-sur-mer Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Set less than 20 minutes from Monaco, this hotel offers friendly atmosphere and characteristic Provençal setting and overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and the old citadel. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.The Le Provençal hotel features comfortable guest rooms with view of the sea or the village. Each room is air-conditioned and comes with a TV.Laze and unwind on the hotel’s terrace or relax and stroll in the quiet garden.Ideally located, the Provençal hotel offers easy and quick access to the beaches of fine sand and allows you to discover the charming harbor and the narrow streets of the village set just a stroll away.
- The hotel was in a good location but very basic breakfast is not really worth having as coffee is out of a machine and no fresh fruit just tinned fruit salad
- The staff was very professional, the location is perfect. The bed was very comfortable.
- Lovely hotel. Our room had a nice view. It’s a pleasant walk through town to restaurants and the shore. City busses were frequent to Nice and Monte Carlo as well as Eze. Desk staff was very helpful in recommending restaurants and sights.
- Lovely staff and delicious breakfast! I had a wonderful time
- From the minute we arrived we felt at home and taken care of. We had been robbed in a previous city and we experienced concern and compassion from all of the workers. They helped us with phone calls and receiving an important package. We were able to relax and regroup so we could continue our journey. The sea view from our balcony was restorative. The daily breakfast in the garden was delicious, nutritious and plentiful. I love this hotel more than the 4 star hotels I have stayed in.
One of our top picks in Villefranche-sur-Mer.Located in Villefranche-sur-Mer and within a 5-minute walk of Place de la Paix, Le Vauban has a garden, non-smoking rooms, and free WiFi. The property has a concierge service and luggage storage space for guests.The hotel has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 8 miles from Le Vauban.
- We loved the location, the room, the view, everything!
- It was a cute hotel and very serviceminded staff.
- Our room was situated in the garden with outside chairs. It was modern and had a nice bathroom and tea making facilities.
- The croissants were delicious, made by our host Virginie, who was delightful
- Great location! Simple but quiet (garden) room with a very comfortable bed.
Hôtel La Flore
One of our top picks in Villefranche-sur-Mer.Hotel La Flore is a 3-star hotel located between Nice and Monaco. It offers a panoramic view of the sea, free Wi-Fi access and free parking.Rooms are furnished in a Provencal style that combines traditional touches with modern comforts. Most rooms have a balcony with views across the Mediterranean.Hotel La Flore has a private bar, where a computer with free internet connection is available for all guests.Hotel La Flore faces south and overlooks the bay of Villefranche. It is on the bus route that serves the major coastal cities of the French Riviera.
- Great location, nice view from the rooms, easy walk into town.
- The staff was helpful and courteous. The property was quaint and homey. Breakfast was wonderful!
- Location is perfect. Excellent price to value. Very friendly and helpful staff
- Quiet location, clean rooms, parking opportunity, nice breakfast, well maintained property and friendly staff.
- The manager was very friendly snd helpful. She went out of her way to make me feel at home. The view of the bay was superb.
Hotel De La Darse
Facing the marina, Hotel de la Darse offers rooms overlooking the Villefrance-sur-Mer bay. The hotel has a spacious terrace and a garden.The spacious guest rooms have a modern decor. The large floor-to-ceiling windows offer plenty of natural light and some rooms feature a balcony overlooking the sea. All rooms are equipped with a TV and free WiFi access.Guests can relax on the large terrace planted with exotic plants. Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Please note that this hotel does not have a elevator.Nice-Ville Train Station is only a 20-minute drive away and Nice Cote d’Azur Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Free public parking is available on site.
Very nice location. Also the city was great.
The room was really nice inside and clean.
In the lobby they had beach equipment that you could borrow. We took an omprela.
- Villefranche-sur-Mer is beautiful and the hotel is situated right on the shore, very close to restaurants. Room was small but functional, we were satisfied with the cleanliness. Didn’t had much interaction with the staff.
- Spacious and comfortable and cool room, very nice bed, superb bathroom. Enjoyed the walk around the citadel to get to the main part of town – about a ten minute walk.
- The location was good, 8 min.walk to the center of Villefranche-sur-Mer with shops, restaurants and bus-stops. The hotel common areas are in good condition and pleasant to be in. The reception and breakfast area is nice and cozy with interesting design features. The hotel also allowed us to borrow couple umbrellas as it was raining heavily when we stayed at the hotel.
- Unbeatable location in Ville Franche Sur Mer – on the sea amidst the boatyards and marina. It’s so picturesque, and the hotel is wonderful, with a big covered porch and room terraces that overlook the water. The breakfast is quite good and parking around the hotel is free. There are great restaurants very near by, including next door, and the road it is on marks the start of the coastal walk between Ville Franche and Port of Nice – which was breathtakingly beautiful. Loved, loved, loved this hotel and we WILL return!
- Very nice location. Also the city was great.
Hotel La Regence
Located in the center of Villefranche-sur-Mer, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from the town’s beaches and port. It offers free Wi-Fi and an on-site bar with a terrace.The guest rooms at Hotel La Regence are bright and some feature a view of the sea or gardens. Each of the rooms is equipped with an private bathroom offering complimentary toiletries upon arrival.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served each morning at the hotel. In the evening, guests are invited to relax on the terrace with a drink when the weather is nice.The hotel is located a 10-minute drive from Villefranche-sur-Mer Train Station and a 15-minute drive from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport. Monte Carlo is a 20-minute drive away.
- Nice location not far from a bus stop or the main area in town.
- A fantastic family-run business. Friendly and personable, there is nothing that Thierry and his family wouldn’t do for you. It’s a lovely place to stay, in a buzzy part of town and the facilities are spotlessly clean. We decided to stay an additional night and at very short notice – We just wished all hotels were this accommodating and hassle-free. Highly recommended .
- The owner was so friendly, he made us feel welcome. He even help getting us food for our toddler. Grate experience
- Very close to everything! Bus stop and restaurants. Offered very good wine and beer choices at a good price. Very friendly owners! We couldn’t have asked for better! Short walk down to the water and shops/restaurants.
- Wonderful Staff, lively French atmosphere and a lovely location.
Hôtel La Villa Patricia – Hôtel de charme
Located in Villefranche-sur-Mer, Hôtel La Villa Patricia is an eco-friendly hotel. It is a 10-minute walk from Beaulieu-sur-Mer beach and seasonal restaurants. It offers rooms with sea views, TVs and free WiFi. It is 5 mi from Nice and 8.1 mi from Monaco.The hotel has a covered terrace opening onto a secluded garden.A breakfast made of organic produce is available.The hotel is 1.6 mi from Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat and 0.6 mi from Beaulieu-sur-Mer Train Station. A private car park is available.
- The location was good, a lot of information about the area in the hotel lobby!
- I loved the location, it is just the right place to be, super close to the most beautiful island of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat with its beautiful beaches. We also loved breakfasts, they were delicious and prepared with love. The atmosphere of the hotel is very nice thanks to the owner. You can see it is not just a job, but a passion for her. The inside of the hotel and terrace is cozy and pretty. The owner even let us eat our own salad on terrace for lunch which we appreciated a lot.
- View from the room, friendly staff, spacious room, breakfast was simple but delicious (very French)
- Lucie was superb. We were running late and arrived after checkin hours,but she stayed up and waited for us. She also did a load of laundry for us before we had to leave in the morning. The breakfast was great as well. Highly recommend!
- Lucy was quite helpful answering our questions and giving us recommendations. We loved the location and the parking was exceptional
Hôtel Le Versailles
Ideally located in Villefranche-sur-Mer, between Nice and Monaco, Hotel Le Versailles offers room with attached bathroom with panoramic views of the sea and a heated swimming pool. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are available on site.Each of Hotel Le Versailles’ rooms is air-conditioned and has a balcony opening into the Riviera. They all have an LCD TV and telephone.Breakfast is served each morning and Le Versailles’ restaurant offers delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
- Excellent location, with frequent buses to Nice & Monte Carlo.
Restaurant server and bartender were absolutely wonderful in every way. Rooftop restaurant was better than the gourmet spot we ate at on the port and the view was unbeatable. Don’t skip the ceviche.
Wonderful pool and breakfast.
- Excellent views. Great pool and sun deck. Restaurant was exceptional. Family room was perfect for a family with teen age kids. Had a balcony as well and very nice ‘waterfall’ style shower.
- I could not watch Rydercup as there was no accessible channel.
- Everything was clean and we’ll managed. The room was clean and the staff were very friendly. The pool area was spectacular. Great views, comfortable lounges, plenty of shade if wanted and a pool big enough to actually swim in. Nice staff in the pool Cafe and restaurant.
The Welcome Hotel is situated in Villefranche-sur-Mer between Nice and Monte-Carlo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony overlooking Cap Ferrat Bay.Le Wine Pier, the Welcome’s wine bar, has a terrace with panoramic sea views and an extensive selection of local wines and cocktails.Additional services include a 24-hour reception and free daily international newspapers.The Welcome Hotel is 1,300 feet from the beaches, and there is a diving club in front of the hotel.
- Great location with rooms facing the harbor. Nice outside balcony. The room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great wine bar in lobby and with snacks.
- Amazing hotel! We absolutely loved everything about it—personal service, location, cleanliness, an amazing view, helpful staff… This place is THE place to be for a first class stay in quiet, beautiful Villefranche Sur-Mer!
- Fantastic hotel with excellent, helpful staff and a perfect location. Beautiful views of the bay, and easy walking distance to anywhere in the old town area of Villefranche. Both the hotel and the wine bar are great for people watching, perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by.
- The staff was excellent!. The room was perfect and the hotel was spotless. Villefranche su met is a wonderful town with so much history, great shops and restaurants and very friendly people. I absolutely loved it here and the view us like something off of a postcard
- Great location – close to the train stop and right on the water. Rooms were perfect and loved the bar downstairs with live music with a view.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances l’Ange Gardien
This Pierre & Vacances residence has an outdoor swimming pool and terrace overlooking the sea in Villefranche-Sur-Mer. It is 3.7 mi from Nice and 1,000 feet from the beach.The Résidence offers en suite studios and apartments with a balcony or terrace and satellite TV. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, including a vitroceramic hob, dishwasher and electric coffee maker.Guests of the Résidence Pierre & Vacances L’Ange Gardien can relax in the hotel’s tropical garden and enjoy water sports in Villefranche-Sur-Mer. Board games can be borrowed for free.The 18-hole golf courses at The Monte Carlo Golf are 8.1 mi from l’Ange Gardien and guests can also enjoy tennis, horse riding and thalassotherapy nearby. Free private parking is possible on site, subject to availability.
- Location is great – just a few steps to the Villefranch-Sur-Mer or Beaulieu-sur-Mer, comfortable path to the Marinières beach.
- WI-fi was free, though the quality was not excellent.
Central location – easy access to nearby towns
Quiet and well liked after site
Beautiful and clean pool
- Nice clean apartments, beautiful pool and pool bar, short walk to gorgeous beach 😁
- The pool was brilliant,kids loved the pizza in pool bar.beach five minutes away,
Hôtel La Fiancée du Pirate
Located between Nice and Monaco, Hotel La Fiancée du Pirate overlooks the Villefranche Sur Mer bay and is across from Saint Jean Cap Ferrat peninsula. It offers a panoramic sea view.Rooms are comfortable, with queen or king-size beds. Some rooms enjoy a sea view while others have a terrace or garden.A buffet breakfast is served daily on the terrace facing the sea. Guests can relax by the hotel swimming pool where lounge chairs and towels are offered.The Hôtel La Fiancée du Pirate is an ideal base for exploring the nearby coastal towns of the French Riviera including Eze, St Paul de Vence, Nice, Antibes and Juan les Pins.
- Clean, spacious rooms. Beautiful views of sea. Wonderful pool and breakfast. Excellent staff. Walking distance to bakery, supermarket and great Bistro.
- Great location, breakfast. Had all we needed for a short stay.
Location: views out over the sea are beautiful and the swimming pool and jacuzzi are a few steps from your door.
Staff: Exceptional, every person we encountered was very friendly and helpful. Someone would always asks if we wanted crepes with our breakfast and then make us whatever quantity we requested. I fell ill during our stay and needed a doctor and was directed to a doctor 5 minutes from the hotel who sees patients during morning hours without an appointment–much better than having to go to a hospital!
Breakfast: buffet breakfast was very good, including the freshly made crepes and you can eat inside or outside to enjoy the view.
Pool: refreshing after a day of sightseeing and jacuzzi was wonderful for relaxing.
We didn’t get a chance to participate in happy hour but sounds like a fun idea–we were either still out or in the jacuzzi!
The owners really give this hotel a personal touch. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Clean, staff was great (they speak good English), beautiful view. Bed was comfortable and the room was a nice size. Breakfast was fantastic – really good with lots of hot items. The price was right which had a lot to do with staying there since hotels down the hill and close to the water front were more expensive. The hotel is basically situated on top of the ridge overlooking Villefranche on one side (view of Villefranche from the hotel) and a short walk along the street takes you to a great view looking down at Nice on the other side. The same short, flat walk along the street the hotel is on also takes you to a good Casino market for anything you need as well as a couple of good restaurants and great little delis and patisseries. The brasserie on that street is really nice, beautiful inside, and also has great pizza for take out when you don’t want to go all the way down the hill for dinner.
- We loved the breakfasts especially the crepes. And the view is absolutely spectacular!! Andrea and Monique were so helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again and will refer your hotel to friends.
Top Hotels In Villefranche-sur-mer Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!