10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villefranche-sur-cher Centre:
Hôtel Le Grand Chêne
Set in the heart of the Val de Loire region, this countryside hotel offers soundproofed accommodations overlooking the large garden. It also has an outdoor terrace and a children’s playground.All of the rooms at the Hotel Le Grand Chêne are equipped with a TV and a telephone. They each have a private bathroom with bathtub or shower. Free WiFi access is available throughout the entire hotel.Le Grand Chêne provides a continental breakfast every morning. Children under the age of 6 can have the breakfast for free and children between 6 and 11 years old can have the breakfast for a reduced price.There is a grill restaurant across the street from the hotel and many other restaurants can be found in the surrounding.Romorantin and Selles-Sur-Cher are just a 10-minute drive away, Beauval Park is a 20-minute drive and the A85 motorway is a 7-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Perfect for children and dogs as in the countryside with pretty gardens
- The staff were great and facilities excellent. We loved the whole experience
Very quiet. Easy to find. Fantastic shower room 17. Easy to get to Chabris to eat 5 mins by car.
Excellent value for money.
Excellent service, so helpful and friendly, we loved it.
They even booked our table for us at a nearby restaurant.
- Very helpful owner/staff, definitely went that extra mile!
ibis budget Romorantin
The ibis Budget Romorantin is located just 0.6 mi from the A85 motorway and 1.9 mi from the center of Romorantin. It has a 24-hour reception and free, unlimited Wi-Fi is provided in the air-conditioned rooms.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels features in the guest rooms, which have a contemporary decoration. Each room is nonsmoking and the private bathrooms are all fitted with a shower.A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning at ibis Budget Romorantin.Free private parking is available on site and Château de Cheverny is 18 mi away. Château de Chambord is 25 mi from the property and Chateau de Chenonceau is less than 37 mi away. Beauval Zoo is reached by car in 35 minutes.
- The room was so comfortable and quiet and a good night’s sleep followed.
- Great value for money. The fitout is very clean and new. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is not great if you don’t have a car as it is not walking distance from the centre of town but if you have a car it is fine.
- We attended a dog show locally…The staff could not do enough to help, even offering us food after being unable to eat at the Venue we were at during the day. It was appreciated. Very clean, useful venue, basically excellent. Wpuld use again 🙂
- Very close to the motorway, easy to find and convenient for a stopover on our way to south of France
- the front desk staff were fantastic and the grounds are secure so the dogs could run and I felt good with them.
Hôtel la Pyramide
Hôtel la Pyramide is located in Romorantin, a 30-minute drive from Beauval Zoo Park. The hotel offers a gourmet-style, French restaurant with an extensive wine list and a terrace. You can enjoy a cocktail at the bar on site.Each uniquely-decorated room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. All of the rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant on site serves traditional dishes such as foie gras or salmon tartar. A buffet breakfast is available every morning.At Hôtel la Pyramide you will find a 24-hour front desk and newspapers are available. You can also use the safety deposit box, here at your disposal.The hotel is 2,950 feet from Parc de Beauvais. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 48 mi away and the property offers free, secured parking.
- The staff at breakfast were very considerate and helpful
- Parfait pour passer une nuit d’étape, petit déjeuner dans la moyenne, sucré et salé
Possibilité de réserver au dernier moment et d’arriver tard.
Accueil téléphonique agréable.
Situation pas très loin de l’autoroute.
- Manque un peu de choix pour le repas, mais c’était très correcte
- excellent accueil;chambre confortable,très calme.Parfait pour une étape.
This hotel is 2.1 mi from Romorantin-Lanthenay Train Station. It offers a garden, a terrace and rooms with attached bathroom with free WiFi access. The property has a restaurant that serves French cuisine.With garden views, all the heated rooms at Le Lanthenay offer a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower is also available.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant or in the comfort of the guest rooms. Guests can enjoy French specialties at the hotel’s restaurant before having a drink at the bar.Le Lanthenay is 6.2 mi from the A85 motorway and 17 mi from Cheverny. Free private parking is available on site.
- Kind, helpful owner! Great to have a family room.
- The food served in the restaurant was nicely cooked and good value.
- Bed very comfortable, shower great and breakfast tasty. Staff was particularly good. He was so friendly and helpful.
- the Restaurant is fantastic – excellent choices, cooking and presentation. family run, very friendly. Free parking, great location for visiting the many castles in the area. Quiet and safe, but still just a few minutes away from a large shopping mall, large mega-grocery store, and cheapest gas in the area. Great location for day trips! Good value for money.
- Deuxième fois pour nous dans cet établissement et nous ne sommes pas déçu tous étais parfait à refaire une nouvelle fois
Domitys Le Jardin des Trois Rois
Located in Romorantin-Lanthenay, Domitys Le Jardin des Trois Rois offers an indoor swimming pool, fitness center and a games room. The train station is only 1 mi away and the Sologne Museum is a 5-minute drive from this senior residence.The apartment features a living area with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchen includes a microwave, stovetop and refrigerator.Additional features include a terrace, garden and shared TV lounge with Wi-Fi access. Beauty services are available on Tuesday mornings and a hairdresser is on site every Monday afternoon and Friday morning.This property is 23 mi from the famous Beauval Zoo. Vierzon is a 30-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Very clean, spacious and well equipped. However, as per a previous reviewer, I was surprised that this is in fact sheltered accommodation for the elderly. However the staff were friendly, the accommodation clean, modern and spacious and the location ideal for wondering into the old town. Breakfast was fine, but nothing exceptional. The staff were very friendly. I’d happily break my journey here again, but I wouldn’t stay for a long trip here!
- We were a bit surprised that we were staying in a residential property for the elderly. When we arrived the reception area was full of elderly people. However when we were shown by a very helpful lady to a very large wonderful apartment. Staff were very helpful and Domitys is right in the centre of a very small town. We would definitely stay again.
I was late so I was not welcome, the rejected my wish to check-in after 19.30. I don’t understand why they offer such short check-in time.
But I will not hate, I will give some love back and give them a great review.
Petit déjeuner compris.
La surface des pièces.
Pas de lit cigogne mais deux vrais lits pour les deux enfants dans une autre chambre à part entière.
Le balcon avec table et chaises.
- La grandeur de l’appartement, la propreté et le parking clos. Personnel très agréable. Petit déjeuner complet offert
Éthic Étapes Jean Monnet
Located in Romorantin, a 12-minute walk from Parc de Beauvais, Éthic Étapes Jean Monnet has a garden, a bar and a shared lounge, as well as free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet. At Éthic Étapes Jean Monnet all rooms have a desk and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Éthic Étapes Jean Monnet has a sun terrace. You can play ping pong at the hotel.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 60 miles from Éthic Étapes Jean Monnet.
Petit déjeuner sous forme de buffet compris dans le prix, bon rapport qualité/prix.
Proximité du parc de Beauval avec un accès très rapide.
- Super je reviendrai avec grand plaisir dans leur établissement.
- La situation géographique, le prix très abordable.
- L’accueil est agréable. le petit déjeuner compris dans le prix et avec juste ce qu’il faut est un bon plus. la literie est confortable. le lieu est au calme avec possibilité de pique à l’arrière de l’hôtel. Salle avec bar, billard, tv, baby foot. Petit mot personnalisé à l’entrée sur un tableau. À 35 minutes du zoo de Beauval !!!!! Hôtel parfait pour une étape sur un long trajet.
- La convivialité du lieu, le rapport qualité prix, le prêt de jeux de société, la possibilité de dîner au self avec un personnel très agréable
- Petit déjeuner sous forme de buffet compris dans le prix, bon rapport qualité/prix.
Club découverte Vacanciel La Ferté Imbault
Located in the Sologne region, Club découverte Vacanciel La Ferté Imbault is a 19th century castle, near the Rois Valley. It offers a heated swimming pool, tennis court and mini golf course.Each room at Club découverte Vacanciel La Ferté Imbault has a private bathroom and a TV. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the residence’s public areas.Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at Club découverte Vacanciel La Ferté Imbault. Meals can be served in one of the Domaine’s 4 dining rooms, which feature an outdoor terrace.The Club découverte Vacanciel La Ferté Imbault offers free private parking. It is an ideal base for exploring the castles of the Loire region, such as Château de Cheverny and Chenonceau.
- Rooms were really spacious, great location and grounds were expansive.
- Convenient for motorway , comfortable and in pleasant environment.
beautiful property with a lovely setting in immaculate gardens.
Friendly and helpful staff, comfortable room with nice views and a good breakfast for 10 euros.
- Stunning location. Arrived in time in the afternoon for a swim in the heated pool. Perfect after a long journey.
Breakfast was good.
Location good – near to motorway and easy to find.
The chateau and grounds were lovely.
The room was excellent – we asked for twin beds and got two bedrooms which was ideal.
Just a 1-minute drive from the A20 and A71 motorways, Hotel Continental is 1.2 mi from the center of Vierzon. It offers en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Continental. Light meals and daily specials are available in the evening from Monday to Saturday at La Dinette, the hotel’s restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink from the on-site bar which is open in the afternoons.Bourges is a 30-minute drive from Hotel Continental. Vierzon Train Station is 1.1 mi away. Popular activities in the area include golf and horse riding.
Nice staff, very kind especially during breakfast.
The hotel is close to the highway.
- We received a very warm welcome, the location was ideal, just off the main road. The rooms were perfect for an overnight stay and very clean.
- The bed was very comfortable and clean and the parking safe at night
- Good reasonable standard hotel, clean room , hotel is undergoing up grading, dining area pleasing decor with limited menu.
- Very friendly staff. Very clean throughout. Highly recommended
- Nice staff, very kind especially during breakfast.
Logis Auberge À La Tête De Lard
This charming hotel is located in La Ferte Imbault in the heart of Sologne. It is rustic in style and has a restaurant serving regional cuisine.Guest rooms at Auberge À La Tête De Lard are decorated with warm wooden furnishings, giving them a cozy feel. They have a private bathroom, TV and mini bar.The restaurant of the Logis serves traditional cooking from the region in an air-conditioned room, or on the terrace during the summer months.Activities in the surrounding area include fishing, hiking and cycling. Free private parking is available onsite.
- Functional and well placed by auto route for an overnight stop.
- We only stayed overnight after an evening meal, en route to our house in France.
- Easy to find , on main road through ( but not noisy).
- very good beds, small but very efficient bathroom with super shower
- Calm and quiet. A nice stopover in a lovely, if sleepy town, which feels a world removed from the highway, which is 8k away. If you are not into wildlife spotting or fishing though, there is not much to do in the village itself on longer visits as the local castle is not open for visits.
Le Chalet de la Foret
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant, Le Chalet de la Foret is located in Vierzon. The property is a 5-minute drive to the Vierzon Hospital and just 1.2 mi from the Vierzon Train Station.The soundproofed rooms have views on the garden, a private entrance and heating. You will also find a flat-screen TV, a telephone and air conditioning. Free WiFi access is available.The restaurant offers traditional and regional cuisine. The bar also has a dining area and, during Spring and Summer, guests can have their meals on the terrace.Le Chalet de la Foret has a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities and free parking. The hotel is 4.1 mi from Vierzon Golf.
- The location was perfect for our needs, literally just off the autoroute. As we were travelling with two large dogs we were given a chalet in the grounds with secure parking just outside the room. The staff were excellent and far exceeded our expectations in terms of politeness and service. We had dinner and breakfast and both were excellent in quality and good value for money. The selection of cheeses on the evening menu is superb and we were pleased to see that some were available on the breakfast buffet!
- Chalet type accomodation was excellent, comfortable & warm on a very chilly evening. Reception staff were very helpful although there was a wedding party in the function room it didn’t affect the service.
- Location was good and staff were very pleasant and helpful
Excellent food, lovely chalets, tranquil surroundings.
Clean, well appointed, air-conditioned rooms. Pool and outdoor eating. Secure parking. Would stay again.
Very friendly staff
Super dog friendly
convenient for journey through France to Spain.
Top Hotels In Villefranche-sur-cher Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villefranche-Sur-Cher Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!