10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villefloure Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine De Fraisse
The Domaine de Fraisse is located in Leuc, 6.2 mi south of Carcassonne. It features an outdoor swimming pool and offers en-suite accommodations with a garden terrace.Breakfast is served daily and guests can enjoy organic cuisine at the Domaine de Fraisse’s restaurant, La Centaurée.The residence offers free on-site parking. It is easily accessible by the A61 motorway and local leisure activities include hiking and golf.
- The triple was very roomy with two separate rooms.Clean and cool. Large bathroom. Quiet location.
- Last minute booking for just one night. Bed was comfortable and breakfast small but adequate, Around 15 minute drive from Caracasonne. Rural setting
It was a great way to spend my birthday with my family! Thank you so much for the accommodation!
Also, it’s great that there is an opportunity to go horse-riding!
Location is fine depending on your aims for travelling.
If you are looking for a quiet spot surrounded by nature and vineyards, this is your place.
Carcasona is 25 min away by car.
Having Breakfast out in the porch , pleasant.
Simon , the house keeper , is very kind and always willing to help you with anything you may need to know .
- balcony, sad the trees got in the way of the view! (note, only 2 rooms have a balcony)
Hôtel Château De Palaja
Set in a building dating from the 18th century, Château De Palaja is a boutique hotel located in Palaja village, a 5-minute drive from the Cité de Carcassonne. It offers access to an outdoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness room.The Château De Palaja offers spacious guestrooms decorated individually, each featuring air-conditioning, a mini-bar and a HD TV. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer and free toiletries.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast, which can be enjoyed in the garden under the trees or in air conditioned room. Upon prior reservation, guests can also enjoy dinner at the on-site restaurant which is independent from the hotel.Guests can relax in the garden or enjoy a massage upon prior request. There is also access to over 1000 comic strips private collection.Private parking is available on site.
the place is nice and clean but not more than a B&B
the photos doesn’t represent the real place
- We were amazed at how beautiful this Château hotel actually is. Although we had obviously seen the photos, it is such a delightful surprise to pull up outside. The grounds are beautifully kept and tranquil. Amazing secluded pool! The interior of the hotel has been renovated so tastefully keeping the feel of a beautiful french residence whilst being equipped with modern fixtures and fittings. Breakfasts were excellent. Staff fabulous. Too many superlatives I know but cannot honestly fault it. Oh and we had 3 amazing meals at the restaurant next door, S Comme. Wow. We want to go back. It is worth noting that the hotel is 10 minutes out of Carcassone but as we had a car this was fine for us. Excellent car parking available.
Nice sized room,clean and with comfortable bed.
Good parking -free
Easy drive to Carcassonne
Host provided good information.
- The most amazing place I have ever stayed. It was beautifully elegant. Classic French. The owners where lovely and attentive to all guests. They made it feel like you were staying with friends and their welcome was warm.
- Great breakfast. Enjoyed the home grown apricots and plums from the garden.
- the place is nice and clean but not more than a B&B
Hotel Chateau de Cavanac
Located 3.1 mi from Carcassonne and its medieval city, Chateau de Cavanac is a 17th-century chateau featuring an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a sauna. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Chateau de Cavanac offers spacious rooms and suites decorated in a classic style and named after flowers. Each one includes a four-poster or a canopy bed and a flat-screen TV. Some also provide a private balcony. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant is set in the old stables and serves a buffet breakfast every morning. You can also enjoy traditional meals and Sunday lunch.Other facilities include a fitness center and billiards facilities.Carcassonne Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the property while Carcassonne Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. Free parking is also possible on site.
- The setting is fairly grand but the personnel are very welcoming. An excellent restaurant!
- Everything. In our extensive tour of France— staying in about 20 hotels— this is our favorite so far. Luxuriously appointed rooms, beautiful grounds. A totally accommodating staff with wonderful recommendations. We are already looking for an excuse to return for a longer stay.
- Great staff, large room, excellent dinner and breakfast.
- Beautiful old chateau, with antique furniture & real old world feel to it
- Comfortable bed & pillows. Wonderful restaurant which was our main reason for selecting the accommodation. Very attentive restaurant staff especially Martine who served us every night.
Adonis Carcassonne offers accommodations at the foot of the historic center, just 1,150 feet from the medieval town of Carcassonne. It is a 10-minute drive from Carcassonne Airport. Free WiFi access is available.An LCD TV with satellite channels and a private safe feature in all of the apartments and studios at Adonis Carcassonne. Each is air-conditioned and also has a kitchenette with hot plates.Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Private parking is available on site and guests can also rent bicycles to visit the Cathar Castles. Saint-Nazaire Basilica is a 5-minute drive from the residence.
- We were only staying one night as a stopover from Bordeaux to Provence so we specifically chose it as an easy place to get in and out of and it was just that. Good location just outside the city walls, and easy walk to the fortress and main center of town. It was clean and the bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly enough.
Location to castle/fortress
Staff was multi-lingual
Bright, big windows
Lots of space
- Room was comfortable, good size, kitchen well stocked, knowledgeable staff, very helpful.
- Excellent location. Very supportive reception staff allows for excursion / discovery of historic environment without resorting to car.
Hotel Pont Levis – Franck Putelat
One of our best sellers in Carcassonne! Just 150 feet from the main entrance of the medieval city of Carcassonne, this modern hotel features a view of the city’s ramparts and the surrounding countryside. Guests can enjoy an outdoor swimming pool and a 2-hectare private garden.Rooms have a combination of classic and contemporary décor and feature a flat screen TV with satellite channels and an iPod docking station. Rooms are equipped with an electric kettle. Each has an private bathroom with a bath or shower, a bathrobe, slippers and free toiletries.A gourmet French buffet breakfast is served daily for a supplement. Several restaurants are located 150 feet away and additional restaurants and grocery shops can be found 1.2 mi away in the center of Carcassone.Cathar castles are located as close as 12 mi from the property and Toulouse is a 50-minute drive away. Motorway A61 is 3.1 mi away and Carcassonne Train Station is 1.9 mi away. A Taxi Stand and a Bus Stop are located in front of the building. Private parking is available.
- Comfortable bed. Big shower. Patio with outdoor furniture. Located right outside entrance to medieval city. Private parking area very convenient.
- The Location is excellent. Just in front of the main entrance to the mediveal city. The property very modern and clavan. For me was more a 5 star hotel than a 4. I really enjoyed stay here for 3 nights and made day trips
- location was great. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Room was very clean and modern.
- The receptionist on the day we left tried very hard to be accommodating and understanding.
- We loved having a Nespresso coffee maker in the room.
Brit Hôtel Bosquet Carcassonne Cité – A61
One of our best sellers in Carcassonne! Brit Hôtel Bosquet Carcassonne, renovated in 2014, is 0.9 mi from the medieval city of Carcassonne, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Free WiFi is provided.Only accessed by stairs, the air-conditioned guestrooms feature satellite TV with Canal + channel, a bathroom with a hairdryer and a telephone.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel.Restaurants can be found less than 1,650 feet away.In the surroundings, you can discover the Canal du Midi located 2.2 mi from the property and La Cavayère’s Lake, a 10-minute drive away. Carcassonne Train Station is 3.1 mi away.
- Carcassone. This is a budget option for a quick sightseeing visit.
- Friendly, helpful staff and the room was fine for the price. The bed was comfortable and had lots of blankets and pillows.
We thought the hotel was very good value for money. We have stayed in Carcassonne 3 years in succession – at the Ibis, the Campanile and the Brit Hotel. Of the three, this is the best value.
The staff are all very pleasant and we received a very warm welcome.
- Situation at 3’drive from the old town, this familly hotel offers all what you need for your stay: friendly welcome…simple and very clean rooms..excellent beds…and excellent breakfast With local food. …the Best from the place…we’ll go back…
- Exceptionally clean. Basic breakfast but good price and all very fresh.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Parc Franck Putelat
One of our top picks in Carcassonne.Set on a 1969 ft² park in Carcassonne, Hôtel Restaurant Le Parc Franck Putelat is 1,650 feet from the medieval heart of the city. It offers free WiFi, rooms serviced by a elevator and a 2-Michelin star restaurant with a terrace.The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a modern-style décor, a balcony or terrace and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the restaurant or in the comfort of the guests’ rooms. Gastronomic cuisine can be enjoyed in the hotel’s restaurant, which offers a modern-style décor.Hôtel Restaurant Le Parc Franck Putelat is 5 mi from Carcassonne Airport and 1.9 mi from the main train station. The Canal du Midi is 1.2 mi away and free private parking is available on site.
- The room is so nice and clean. There fresh strawberries when I arrived. The restaurant is absolutely great!
- The 2 star Michelin restaurant was a memorable cu,insry experience.
- Very comfortable room and bed. Food was unbelievable. Staff were incredible (helpful, courteous and friendly). Would definitely stop again
- Excellent service, lovely rooms and a fantastic Michelin starred restaurant attached. Easy access to the sights of Carcassonne
- Location is amazing, just a short walk away from the Carcassonne fortress (approx 7 min by foot or 10 if you are a slow walker). Hotel is located in a very quiet area, our room had a beautiful view towards an equally beautiful garden. My wife and I stopped here for a night in our route towards Granada and it was indeed the relaxing oasis we were hoping for. Room was sufficiently big, aircon was on and all amenities needed (elevator, toiletries etc) were in place. The receptionist was very helpful and provided us with all needed information. Before leaving, we had a very nice breakfast on the terrace, just perfect ahead of a long drive of 1600 km. Only regret is that we stayed just 1 night :).
514 Appart Hotel
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, 514 Appart Hotel is located in Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region. Carcassonne’s medieval city is 1,000 feet from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The pet-friendly accommodations is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Grain d’Sel Media Library is 1 mi from 514 Appart Hotel, while Carcassonne Town Hall is 1.1 mi away. Carcassonne Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
- Very short walk into the city. Apartment building is ranch style. Private terrace. Comfortable bed. Free off street parking.
- Close to old city. Able to walk and leave car parked at hotel. Gated entrance.
- Excellent location, just a short walk to the medieval town. Nice to have continental breakfast brought to your room.
- It’s within walking distance of the medieval town and it has free outdoor parking.
- Modern, comfortable with everything we needed. Great location close enough to the castle (5 mins from the main gate) but with a quiet, private feel. Owner/manager couldn’t have been more helpful. Made us feel welcome, gave great advice and even a lift back to the airport. The bar a couple of doors down did great pizza and drinks and had an amazing view.
Domaine d’Auriac – Relais & Châteaux
Featuring an seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Domaine d’Auriac is located in Carcassonne. Free WiFi is available.Each room at the Domaine has a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bathrobe, free toiletries and slippers. Some rooms also have a seating area and a dressing room.The Auriac has a gastronomic restaurant with a Michelin star, and a bistro with a traditional menu. Guests are invited to relax in the bar and there is a floral garden with a terrace.Guests have access to the Domaine d’Auriac’s bicycle and car rental services. At the 24-hour reception, there is tourist information and a currency exchange service.Free private parking is available on site and the A61/E80 motorway is just 3.1 mi away.
- Great location. Service was great. Highly recommend.
- The place is very nice, comfortable. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the area and what to do. The dinner at the restaurant was wonderful and Jean-Paul was an incredible Maitre D’ who loves what he is doing and made it so special for us!
- The setting was fantastic and the food excellent. The staff were unfailingly pleasant and helpful
- The hotel is a total delight. It is charming, well-kept, with perfect linens and facilities. There is an excellent golf nearby and, of course, Carcassonne. The cuisine is wonderful.
- Beautiful property set in a great location near Carcassonne. Relaxing by the pool in the very hot weather with the ever attentive bar staff was a real pleasure. The hotel staff were very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.
One of our top picks in Carcassonne.Located in Carcassonne and with Carcassonne Cathedral reachable within 1.5 miles, GOOD KNIGHT provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a terrace. The property is around 2.9 miles from Pont Rouge Commercial Zone, 3.2 miles from Perpignan IUT University – Carcassonne Campus and 5 miles from Cavayere Lake. Local points of interest like Grain d’Arts Media Library and Grain d’Aile Media Library are reachable within 1.1 miles and 1.1 miles, respectively.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Popular points of interest near GOOD KNIGHT include Chipie International, Grain d’Sel Media Library and Tribunal d’Instance – Magistrates Court. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 4.4 miles from the accommodation.
Perfect location, right next to the castle.
Clean, tasteful-decorated rooms.
Smooth automatic check in process. Free parking.
- overall awesome!! Location, the bed comfort, the pillows, the shower, the atmosphere, everything was easy in communication.
- Breakfast was reasonable but not excellent it relied on another hotel to provide it so it was standard hotel self service
- Exceptional location with a 2 minute walk to the castle and a beautiful view from the room. Check in was easy. Free parking across the street.
Easy convenient check in/out.
Complete new and spotless clean
Excellent bathroom and super comfy bed
- Perfect location, right next to the castle.
Top Hotels In Villefloure Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villefloure Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!