10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villedômer Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Villedômer Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villedômer Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villedômer Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villedômer Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villedômer Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villedômer Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villedômer Centre:
Auberge de la Brenne
Located a 20-minute drive from the Vouvray Vineyards, Auberge de la Brenne offers a garden, terrace and a bar. It is a 30-minute drive from Tours and Château du Clos Lucé in Amboise is 11 mi away.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, a desk and a telephone, while others also include a wooden floor and garden views. They are complete with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available in the hotel and in the restaurant.A breakfast is offered at Auberge de la Brenne and guests can sample local dishes in the on-site traditional restaurant. An aperitif can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the communal lounge.Château Chenonceau is a 45-minute drive away and Montlouis Vineyard is 12 mi from the property. The A10 motorway is ideally located 2,450 feet away and free public parking is possible on site.
- The staff were so accommodating and we felt very blessed. The food in the restaurant was excellent. My husbands steak melted in the mouth and it was all so very wonderful. Highly recommended.
- Very welcoming. Traditional French hotel in a wonderful building. Given a free upgrade!
A warm welcome and excellent dinner with reasonably priced wine – what more do you want?
Bonus – the restaurant is open on Monday evening
The room was comfortable and atmospheric- the auberge’s 5 rooms are in a separate turn of the 20th century house that has been nicely restored.
Worth paying for the breakfast in the restaurant.
- The building is a typical French House and we had a lovely twin room which we had asked for. It was very comfortable. Only sad that their Restaurant was shut the day we were there (check opening times as it looks wonderful)
Attentive staff. Fantastic food prepared with care from quality local produce.
Located not far from motorway.
Hotel Le Lurton is located in the center of Chateau-Renault, just a few feet from the tourist office. Free Wi-Fi is available.Each comfortable Lurton room is equipped with an private bathroom, telephone and TV. Breakfast is served from Tuesday to Sunday at an extra cost.Hotel Le Lurton’s location is convenient for exploring the surrounding area. Tours is 19 mi to the SW and Vendome 16 mi to the NE.
- Location, enjoyed the restaurant next door. Windows open to the courtyard with fresh breeze
petit déjeuner moyen
les chambres sont mal insonorisées
- Excellent emplacement, établissement familial très sympathique, petit déjeuner top
- Accueil agréable, calme de la chambre, petit déjeuner copieux, propreté de la chambre
Petit déjeuner extrêmement frais (pain et croissant)
L’Aubinière Hôtel Restaurant & Spa
L’Aubinière Hôtel Restaurant & Spa is located in Saint-Ouen-les-Vignes, a 10-minute drive from Amboise and 25 minutes by car from Tours. It offers a gourmet restaurant and the spa features a heated outdoor swimming pool, hammam and sauna.Each spacious guest room at L’Aubinière is individually decorated and has a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant opens onto landscaped gardens, and serves regional cuisine accompanied by a selection of Val de Loire wines.L’Aubinière provides free private parking, making it easy to discover the Loire Valley region by car.
- Very comfortable rooms, great AC, easy parking, good WiFi. Excellent restaurant. Nice teracce facing the garden. Quiet!!!! Very nice staff.
- Quiet location, modern, elegant and very clean rooms, very comfortable bed, excellent air conditioning, excellent gastronomic restaurant, good wi fi. easy parking, lovely terrace for pre-dinner drinks,
- The hotel was really nicely decorated. Quite modern with a lovely view from the pool area.
The staff were friendly and welcoming and the hotel was lovely. The food in the restaurant was wonderful.
The spa was small but nice and the pool and terrace were great to use in the evening sun after a day’s travelling
- Room was very comfortable, well decorated and laid out. Slight mold evident on tiles behind bath a little surprising considering the standard of the rest of the hotel. Restaurant offered very good menu and wine list impressive.
Chateau de Jallanges – Les Collectionneurs
Bordered by a forest of cedar trees and set in a Renaissance-style garden in the town of Vouvray is the Chateau de Jallanges, built in 1465 by King Louis XI.All of the heated guest rooms in this castle offer a view of the grounds, and feature a minibar and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature an antique four-poster bed.At Chateau de Jallanges, a breakfast buffet is served daily and guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or on the terrace in the evening. The castle also features a shop selling local produce such as wine and jam.Jallanges Castle has facilities to accommodate weddings and banquets, and there is also a chapel on site. Activities within the site include ping-pong and an outdoor swimming pool.With free private parking on site, the Chateau de Jallanges is just 4 miles from Tours Airport and 6 miles from the heart of Tours. Reservations for outings in a horse-drawn carriage can be made at this hotel.
- The garden is really beautiful, so is the swimming pool. Staff was accommodating and helpful
- Such and amazing experience staying here. It so much fun staying in a castle with lovely furnishings and property for a great price
- this was a dream come true. A real Castle life, room, bed, breakfast. Would return tomorrow if I could. Loved it. Such friendly people. We even met the owner. So warm welcome. Love LOVE loved it.
- Wonderfully restored chateau with beautiful rooms, two pools (indoor and outdoor) and croissants to die for. The location was convenient at the heart of Loire Valley.
- Straight out of Escape to the Chateau. An amazing struggle to restore a faded gem. TWO swimming pools, rambling corridors and rooms, a (continental) breakfast to die for. Genial hosts and staff and a superb location.
Logis Le Fleuray
The Logis le Fleuray is an 18th-century hotel-restaurant, located in peaceful countryside. It is close to the historic towns of Amboise, Blois, Tours, and Châteaux de la Loire.Bedrooms of Logis Le Fleuray are comfortable and have double beds or twin beds. Some rooms have a terrace overlooking a heated swimming.Le Fleuray also features a restaurant that serves traditional French cuisine and a selection of local and regional wines.
- Excellent dinner at the hotel restaurant. One of the best in our 10 day drive through France.
- This is the third time we have stayed here and would always return, the restaurant and food are excellent, the staff very friendly and caring.
- Great Hotel, nice pool, rooms as advertized on the website. Very friendly personnel.
- Lovely place, staff friendly. Pool great. Rooms very nice.
Location is great, however, it is very remote and you will need to drive (I think about 8 km to Amboise) to find a choice of places to eat. However Amboise is lovely.
The choice of food in the hotel restaurant is restrictive, although very nice (and at 29-35 Euros for the set menus it’s not cheap).
The swimming pool is heated and is very nice.
Château De Noizay
This 16th-century castle, now a 4-star hotel, is located on 24 hectares between Amboise and Tours. It offers an outdoor heated pool and private tennis courts.The rooms are located in 2 separate buildings, the castle and the Pavilion de l’Horloge. All rooms in the castle are equipped with satellite TV and marble bathrooms with separate toilets.The rooms in the Pavilion de l’Horologe are air-conditioned and have whirlpool baths and showers, and a small private garden.The Chateau De Noizay provides bicycle and mountain bike rentals, organized visits and guided tours of the surrounding area.
- I really was glad to stay in a Chateau. The charm of the building and grounds was lovely.
- Very charming old Chateau. An awesome dinner atmosphere. All original and kept intact thus transforms you back a few hundred years ago!
- Beautiful place to stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommend:)
The breakfast was ok, but almost no fruit.
The overall was great, and facilities as showed on website.
- Beautifully decorated, elegant; great view; easy parking; and for those who like it: gourmet restaurant with very innovative dishes.
Château de Perreux, The Originals Collection (Relais du Silence)
Surrounded by a tree-lined park, this elegant château dates from 1701 and is located in Nazelles-Négron, at the heart of the Loire Valley and 4.3 mi from Amboise Castle and Clos Lucé Mansion. Château de Perreux, The Originals Collection (Relais du Silence) features a heated outdoor swimming pool, hammocks and lounge chairs.Guests are invited to relax by the fireplace in the lounge.The spacious south-facing guest rooms feature a mix of contemporary décor and antique furniture. They all offer views of the park.A traditional French breakfast with fresh croissants and homemade jam is served daily. In winter, guests are invited to enjoy breakfast by the fireplace. The property also offers light meals made with seasonal and fresh local produce.Free parking is provided on site and popular activities in the area include cycling, canoeing and wine-tasting in the nearby vineyards. The château is 3.1 mi from Amboise and 16 mi from Saint-Pierre-des-Corps TGV Train Station.
- The property is very peaceful, charming, romantic. The parc and garden around it allows for nice little walks and rest areas. The staff is very helpful, with a perfect balance of courteous and warm. The rooms are big and nice. The location is really perfect to discover the area (you must have a car).
- Great location, lovely place, nice people, quirky, interesting building. Excellent breakfast. The kids absolutely loved the many nooks and crannies in the chateau. Sorry we only had one night!
- We had always dreamed of staying at a chateau, and Chateau de Perreux was a lovely fulfillment to that dream. The exterior and other features are historically elegant while there are many chic modern touches. It is built into the rock, and the grounds are amazing. My children had so much fun exploring. So glad we had dinner there which was delicious and the setting on the patio can’t be beat. Everyone was so friendly and cordial. We can’t wait to go back and next time for a longer stay!
- The location was great, and the owner Olivier was extremely helpful!
- Very cosy friendly people excellent swimming pool and great food.
L’Auberge de la Ramberge
L’Auberge de la Ramberge hotel is located in the Loire Valley, just 150 feet from Pocé-sur-Cisse Chateau. It features a shaded terrace and a restaurant serving traditional French cuisine.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and some also have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy a continental breakfast, served daily in the restaurant or in your room.L’Auberge de la Ramberge is 2.5 mi from Amboise Train Station and a 12-minute drive from the A10 motorway. The closest neighboring chateaux are a 10-minute drive away. Free public parking is available next to the property.
- The staff was terrific and very helpful and the food delicious.
- Very good option atte a good proceso. Everything as presentes.
- It was OK, relatively inexpensive and close enough to Amboise – our main destination.
- Great employees, extremely helpful. Everything was good. The room is not big, but pretty OK. Totally worth the price. A quiet place.
- Propreté impeccable, petit déjeuner copieux et agréable, accueil sympathique, restaurant sur place le soir. Proche d’Amboise, au calme.
One of our top picks in Amboise.Located in the center of Amboise in the Center region, this hotel is just 150 feet from Château d’Amboise. It offers a terrace and a lounge bar and restaurant.Each of the soundproofed guest rooms at Hotel Bellevue is equipped with a flat-screen TV and free WiFi access. They also include a private bathroom with a shower or a bathtub.Breakfast including fresh fruit, bread and cakes is served in the spacious breakfast room or on the terrace on sunny mornings. Eggs, bacon and sausages are also provided. Drinks can be enjoyed in the hotel’s bar.Parking for bicycles and motorcycles is available on site upon request and Amboise Train Station is 0.6 mi away. Restaurants can be found within walking distance. The hotel is 1,000 feet from the Clos Lucé Mansion and 15 mi from Tours Val de Loire Airport.
- My room had river view.. The location is near to the loire river, just after crossing the bridge. 15 min walk from the train station. Staff were good and helping. Although room was quite expensive for me 100 euros/night, but I would recommend this hotel.
- In city center, full restaurant bar, clean, nice facility
Large room, easily accessible for people with restricted movement capabilities
Large walk in bathroom with shower seat and grip
Shutters and curtains allow for complete darkness
Mini bar stocked with soda, beer and wine at reasonable prices
- Such a perfect location & a well laid out family room that accommodated our family of four (2 teenagers). No A/C as mentioned in other reviews but honestly we were pretty comfortable with fans & it was HOT while we were in Amboise. Very friendly, welcoming staff & the restaurant was good too (we celebrated our daughter’s 16th birthday).
- The locations is exceptional! We couldn’t have been more pleased. Our room size was great!
La Bonne Etape
One of our best sellers in Amboise! Located in Amboise in central France, La Bonne Etape is set in a garden. A 30-minute drive from Tours, it offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access.Featuring a private bathroom with bathtub or shower, the hotel rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a desk. Some have access to a terrace, and ironing facilities are at guests’ disposal.A daily buffet breakfast is available at La Bonne Etape with a surcharge and may be served in the rooms. For evening meals, the on-site restaurant serves traditional French cuisine between Tuesday lunchtime and Sunday lunchtime.A 4-minute drive to the famous Château d’Amboise, the hotel is 3.1 mi from Eglise St-Florentin. Free, private parking is available on site, and Amboise Train Station is 2.5 mi away.
- Excellent place just outside town. Amazing breakfast was just lovely. Very comfortable.
Well kept property
Super clean. Terrace rooms are lovely. The owners are friendly, helpful and accommodating. We highly recommend.
Spacious, clean room with a terrace.Good location to different venues. Highly recommend
- This hotel had the best bed (for my needs) that I have found anywhere on my trip. It was deluxe but firm, and I enjoyed every night spent on it. Well done! More than that, the breakfast was excellent; staff were very helpful, and parking was excellent. I could easily drive to the town centre as was just along the same road. The location was great for visiting the chateaux in surrounding areas.
- The quality of the food at this Hotel was superb! The Hotel has a beautiful and extensive breakfast buffet. We also ate dinner here and it was our favorite meal in France during our 2 week stay. This is an excellent value, friendly staff, lovely facility and close to all the sights in the Loire Valley. Stay here you will not regret it!
Top Hotels In Villedômer Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villedômer Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villedômer Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villedômer Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!