10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villecresnes Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Villecresnes Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villecresnes Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villecresnes Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villecresnes Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villecresnes Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villecresnes Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villecresnes Ile De France:
ibis budget Santeny
Ibis budget Santeny offers accommodations in Santeny.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Paris is 14 mi from ibis budget Santeny, while Marne-la-Vallée is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 9.3 mi from ibis budget Santeny.
- The hotel is nice. It’s a bit in the middle of nowhere with a nice tiny village next to it. We had a wedding reception at a close castle and did not want to go back to Paris, so we decided to spend the night there. The hotel has a big parking in case you have a car. The staff were very helpful (the hotel closes at 21:00, but we called earlier and they gave us a pin code to enter the building and explained all the details we have to be aware of). A funny incident happened when we were there. At 4:00 am someone decided to smoke a cigarette and the fire alarm went crazy. Everyone was awake in their pajamas in the main corridor (at least we have a funny story to tell about that night) The rooms are clean and comfy so it was a pleasant experience.
- Very comfortable overnight stay. TV in room. Everything clean and well-presented. Great Italian restaurant within a minute’s walk from hotel.
- it was excellent for the price we paid, breakfast was good value too. room very clean with change of towels for second day
The room were nice but there is no air conditioning, and it’s verry hot.
The bed is good, and the room was clean.
- the bed was comfy, the room clean, hairdresser was on loan, the breakfast was amazingly good and very cheap considering the price.
Villa Val Senart 1ere Avenue
This Apparthotel is located 1,150 feet from Boussy-Saint-Antoine RER Station and opposite a Cora supermarket. A flat-screen TV, a safe and a fully equipped kitchenette are provided in each studio. There is free WiFi available in the reception area.All apartments have a private bathroom and are serviced by 2 elevators. The modern rooms are decorated in warm, neutral tones and have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette and a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast room at 1Ere Avenue Val Senart from 6:30 to 9:00.The Val d’ Yerres 2 shopping mall is located just 1,650 feet from the residence. The A6 and A5 motorways are a short drive away and the RER line D provides direct access to central Paris within 25 minutes. Orly Airport is 19 mi from 1Ere Avenue Val Senart.
- Fantastic value for money. Very well equipped room, quiet location but perfectly accessible next to RER. Comfortable and clean.
- modest, in accordance with the price. close to a commercial center, and a RER train station. Very quiet.
24-hour check-in service
Smooth check-in and check-out
Hair dryer available at reception
1. Tidy and clean room.
2. Staff were very kind.
3. RER station (zone 5) is just across the road.
4. There’s a huge supermarket next to the hotel.
- Huge room, close to station, shopping centers and restaurants
Hostellerie de Varennes
Hostellerie de Varennes is located in a 1.8-hectare estate in Varennes-Jarcy, 16 mi from Paris. The 18th-century building offers rooms and apartments overlooking the park and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms have been individually decorated and feature a flat-screen TV. Each one also has a courtesy tray and a private bathroom that is fitted with a shower or bathtub.Guests can relax in the heated outdoor pool that is open during summer, or play table tennis in the centennial gardens. The restaurant features a terrace, and serves traditional-style cuisine made from seasonal produce and packed lunches can be prepared on request.Hostellerie de Varennes is in the region of Ile-de-France, near the River Yerres. It is 27 mi from Disneyland® Paris. Free parking is available on site.
- Charming, rural setting. Lovely rooms with cosy and personal feel, well appointed, clean. Very comfortable beds. Quiet environment
Due to the holiday (1 May) not enough personel available to prepare breakfast??… If you know that: well, don’t hire rooms (close your hotel for the day!)
Why would we pay the same price for less service?
- That’s a really nice place quiet romantic , I liked. The bed it was comforting good sleeping clean rooms , the area is just beautiful.
- The pool was perfect! It was warm and well kept. The buildings were beautiful, the yard was amazing. There were ping pong tables, soccer balls, and activities. Our children were entertained and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was delicious as well.
- Beautiful location in an old French style with the wonderful people giving a very good service.
Fasthotel Marne La Vallée
The Fasthotel Marne La Vallée is located in the city of Brie Comte Robert, close to Disneyland® Paris and the Asterix Park. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access.The comfortable guest rooms and apartments have en suites and TVs and the hotel has free private parking.You can buy tickets for the two nearby, popular theme parks at the Fasthotel Marne La Vallée reception desk so you do not have to queue when you arrive.
Great value for the money.
I was attending a wedding in a nearby village and was looking for a place to change and to sleep.
Honestly for the price and the fact that it’s a “motel” I was happily surprised by the place.
It’s clean and functional, it has a big parking and it’s secure. Access is great.
- La proximité des commerces et le parking protégé. Dans l’ensemble l’établissement était pas mal
La chambre était propre et récente.
Le parking est grand et protégé
- pas assez diversifié, trop basique, pas de fruit ni de laitage autre que le lait !
- petit dejeuner très bien, personnel dispo et aimable
- Great value for the money.
hotelF1 Crosne Créteil
HotelF1 Crosne Créteil is set in Crosne, 11 mi from Paris and 17 mi from Marne-la-Vallée.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Versailles is 17 mi from hotelF1 Crosne Créteil, while Villepinte is 17 mi away. Paris – Orly Airport is 5 mi from the property
- The place looked like it has been updated. Everything appeared fairly new.
- breakfast was not enough and the only hotel offers only one option. the hotel was not polite and for breakfast was very stingy. We regret having breakfast.
- Nice, although isolated area if without car. Manager was extremely helpful, kind and friendly.
- Good value for money. Big parking free area. Everything is done automated 24h. No need to contact with the reception or the staff. Clean and modern inside. Clean shared bathroom – toilets.
- Nickel rien a dire !!! Je recommande cette établissement
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Auberge Tartarin is located in Sucy-en-Brie.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Auberge Tartarin also feature free WiFi, while some have a garden view. At the accommodation rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Auberge Tartarin.The hotel has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Auberge Tartarin.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- Loved the whole atmosphere. The owners were very helpful and friendly!Good public transport connection to Paris.
- Warm welcome, calm, a good place to stay when you have to be in Isle de France. Nice French breakfast, maybe they could serve same ham and cheese with it for the ‘continental-breakfast-lovers’, but the croissants from the local bakery Are awesome!
- The staff was so helpful, kind, provided extra customer service. I could never forget the extra work they provided. It felt like staying at your Nan’s place, so cosy, so comfy. I will gladly stay again!
- Cadre géographique excellent, parking facile, personnel très accueillant
- Le cadre, la propreté de l établissement , la tranquillité ..
Located only 17 mi from Paris, the eco-friendly Campanile Brie-Comte-Robert offers a restaurant, meeting facilities and a 24-hour reception. You can visit the medieval town center as well as Saint Etienne Church, the castle and Hôtel Dieu, classified as historical buildings.The air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom and an LCD TV. Some of them are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.Each morning you can enjoy the breakfast in the dining room.Throughout the year, the city also holds various shows such as the Medieval Festival and the Kite Festival. Orly and Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airports are 16 mi away and Boissy St. Leger Train Station is 3.7 mi from Campanile Brie-Comte-Robert.
- Clean room, really nice shower, friendly staff and quite good breakfast
- Good place to sleep a few hours nearby the motorway
- We stayed there one night as we had a wedding that week end. This was relatively close to Brie-Comte Robert but public transport around there were basically inexistent, especially on a Sunday morning.The staff was very nice ans the room was good. good buffet breakfast (but to pay on top of room price).
- After being let down at the last minute at the Hôtel Alléty we were desperate to find a hotel near Paris for one night. The Campanile Brie-Comte-Robert was ideal being about half an hour south of Paris – we enjoyed a fun evening in the city and then drove to the hotel checking in at around midnight. Nice clean rooms & aircon – excellent and just what we needed…
- Accross an Auchan. Perfect for last holiday shopping after a travel break.
Hotel Abbaye du Golf de Lésigny
Hotel Abbaye du Golf de Lésigny is located in a 12th-century Abbey and overlooks the Lésigny Golf Course. It is a 30-minute drive from Paris and Disneyland Resort Paris and offers free Wi-Fi.Hotel Abbaye du Golf de Lésigny offers soundproofed rooms with private bathrooms and a flat-screen TV. They are all serviced by a elevator.The bar and restaurant, L’Abbaye, serves traditional cuisine as well as fresh and seasonal products. Meals can also be served on the terrace during the summertime.Guests can enjoy the local golf course and horse riding facilities. Noter Dame Forest is just 1.2 mi from the hotel.
- Very comfortable bed, wide choice of food at breakfast, excellent lunch. Great location and very welcoming staff.
Very clean and comfortable!!!!Very polite and helpful personal!!!!!!Safe parking
Very comfortable beds!!!! and pillows!!!
Warm and quit!!!! PERFECT HOTEL!!!!!!!Fresh air!!!
- This is more a 2 stars hotel than a 3. The room Is clean, free WiFi, parking near the hotel, the staff is nice.
- The staff were very helpful, whether at Breakfast or at reception. The rooms were large enough & the countryside/golf course was beautiful.
- The appearance of the accomodation from the outside is very nice and suggestive. The breakfast, although limited, is very fresh, and the restaurant prepare decent meals until 21:30hrs. Parking is free. Water pressure in the bath tub. Quite environment.
Premiere Classe Boissy St Leger
Easily accessible from Highway A86 and The Francilienne highways, the hotel is in the southeast of Créteil, near Orly airport.The hotel’s 76 rooms provide genuine comfort in order to make a stay as pleasant as possible. All the rooms come furnished with a working area, a private shower and a TV with alarm clock.Bonneuil-sur-Marne is located 1,650 feet from the hotel and it is a 10 minute walk from Boissy Saint Léger RER Station.
- The beds were all dirty and only one pillow in each room. Very noisy area and staff don’t speak English at all. They also overcharged for car park. On the website it said 5Euro a day but charged us more.
- Future 🔮 Gid Bless you all Sai Communications Group UK Gurbax Singh Chana NRI
- Cheap. Very clean. 24 hour reception and security onsite. Vending machines for late-night snacks and travel ssentials.
- I didn’t like anything about my stay other than the comfortability of the bed.
Pas grand chose
Hormis le prix d appel
Avant l’es rajout
Le sourire de la jeune fille
ibis budget Sucy en Brie
Ibis budget Sucy en Brie is located in Sucy-en-Brie and features a terrace. This 2-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, room service and free WiFi.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 9 miles from Hotel Ibis Budget Sucy En Brie.
- It’s hard to say something about it as it’s a very very simple hotel …
- Friendly staff, easy check-in, nice space outside for coffee, couple of vending machines
- Very good option for budget traveler’s. Near to public transportion
- Free closed parking, WiFi working well, rather quiet neighbourhood, located directly next to Lidl supermarket and pizza restaurant. Unexpensive, especially when booked in advance.
Staff is very good and efficient. Clean rooms and very clean toilets.
Quiet area and easy access to the main area of city.
Top Hotels In Villecresnes Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villecresnes Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villecresnes Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villecresnes Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!