10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villecien Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villecien Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villecien Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villecien Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villecien Burgundy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villecien Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villecien Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villecien Burgundy:
Hotel Le Saint Julien
Offering a traditional-style restaurant, Hotel Le Saint Julien is located in Saint Julien du Sault, a 10-minute walk from the river Yonne. The hotel offers rooms with attached bathroom, a bar and a small terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower. Ironing facilities are available upon request.A buffet breakfast is available every morning and includes fruit juices, French pastries and jam. Guests can also request a late meal, available upon request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and fishing. The property offers free parking.
- My husband who’s a train enthusiast loved watching the trains just opposite but it might not be everyone’ choice
- La disponibilité. Nous avons pu avoir la chambre avant l’heure prévue
Établissement rénové, chambres confortables et bien décorée, literie confortable, restauration sur place, implication des gérants. Ils ont tout fait pour que nos motos soient dans un local fermé.
Proposition spontanée aux clients de manifestations aux alentours (illuminations à Sens)
- Bon petit déjeuner, ambiance familiale, très près de la voie ferrée, donc un peu de bruit.
- Etablissement avec un excellent rapport qualité/prix (restauration ou hôtel). La partie hôtel a été rénovée récemment et est plutôt dans de bons standards donc pas d’hésitation à y revenir si besoin.
La Côte Saint Jacques
Set beside the River Yonne, La Côte Saint Jacques is a hotel featuring an award-winning spa with an indoor pool and a hot tub with panoramic river views. It also has a 2 Michelin-star restaurant.Offering a refined décor with classic furniture, the guest rooms have a seating area and a mini-bar. Most of the rooms offer a balcony or terrace with a river view and the spacious bathrooms include a bath and a shower.An extensive wine list of 800 references accompanies the gourmet meals served in the restaurant. You can request a cookery lesson with the Michelin-star chef and purchase homemade foie gras and jam in the shop.Free Wi-Fi access is provided and additional facilities include a hammam and fitness center. The library features a fireplace and over 500 cookery books.The Burgundy Wine Route is 19 mi from this hotel and Paris is a 70-minute train ride from Joigny. Private parking is free and provides 2 charging stations: one for Tesla vehicle, and one for all types of electric vehicles.
- The building and grounds are beautiful. And we enjoyed the most amazing dinner by Chef Jean Michel…so many courses so little time!!!
Place very historic and some of our friends rooms
- Spacious rooms – very helpful staff – excellent service -beautifully decorated.
- Nice hotel with nice facilities. The staff is really nice and kind and they accommodated our requests. Hot tub overlooking the river was also really nice,
The atmosphere of the place, the history of the building and the location
The staff was helpful and friendly
We came late and were hungry and ordered in advance and they brought us the food on the
spot after we arrived in 15 minuets.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Rive Gauche
The Rive Gauche Hotel is situated alongside the Yonne river, set on 5-acre grounds. The hotel offers 42 quiet rooms with all the amenities you would expect from a three-star hotel.All rooms have a bathroom, TV, direct dial telephone and mini bar, and are available with double or twin beds. There is a free 60-space enclosed parking lot available so that you can park easily and safely.Hospitality is the hotel’s top priority, and with their original, regional menu, you can dine in a pleasant, friendly atmosphere, with large picture windows overlooking the garden and the river. As soon as good weather arrives, you can make the most of the sunshine on the terrace.
- The staff was delightful and very kindly ensured there was Soya milk available for me.
- The staff and facilities really exceeded our expectations. The staff was friendly beginning with the email exchanges, continuing through check-in and dinner, and they were especially helpful when we ran into trouble getting transportation on Sunday morning. They even stored our market purchases (there’s a great Saturday AM Market in Joigny) in their fridge overnight. It was a wonderful stay.
Lovely room, very comfortable bed, excellent breakfast. Diner fine dining.
Easy to fine and good parking.
- Accommodated our request for a quiet room with few steps to entry for person with recent surgery.
- The ground were great, opened a bottle of eine and some cheese out by the garden
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Sofratel is located in Joigny. Facilities include a terrace and free WiFi is accessible.At the hotel, the rooms include a closet.Guests at Sofratel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful and polite, the rooms are very spacious and clean. The hotel is very tranquil and well located. would have liked the car park to be within the building but that is me being picky because the car park was very safe and the area too was very safe.
- Very comfortable and clean, very decent breakfast and the staff were very polite. Beautiful riverside town.
- Not much – just about ok for an overnight stay but wouldn’t return.
- The small common room with fridge and microwave. The staff were lovely even though they spoke no English. The room and bathroom were quite spacious.
- Efficiently run hotel in a very convenient location for airport.
AUBERGE DE L’HELIX
AUBERGE DE L’HELIX is offering accommodations in Rosoy. The 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hotel all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at AUBERGE DE L’HELIX can enjoy a buffet breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Domaine Du Roncemay – Les Collectionneurs
This hotel is located in the middle of a 80-hectare park, which includes an 18-hole golf course. It offers a outdoor pool with terrace and a tennis court.Each guest room and suite at the Domaine Du Roncemay has a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi internet access.Guests can enjoy gourmet regional cuisine at the Domain’s restaurant, which opens onto an outdoor terrace overlooking the golf course. Alternatively, the Golf Bistro offers buffet-style cuisine. The hotel’s bar is open all day, where guests are invited to try local Burgundy wines.Additional facilities at the Domaine Du Roncemay include a fitness room and free private parking.
- Newly renovated Chateau, nicely done, good bedrooms and excellent restaurants.
- large spacious room (6) very good save for the air conditioning, dinner/breakfast v. pleasant, staff friendly, but you stay in the modern golf club – this is not a hotel for the chateau experience
Accueil jeune fille a la reception
Salle de bain
Literie de bonne qualité et heureusement la climatisation était top car week-end end canicule…
Petit déjeuner très correct, déjeuner de bonne qualité
L’accueil, la gentillesse du personnel hôtel et restaurant
La qualité du repas et le parcour de golf
ibis budget Sens
One of our best sellers in Sens! Ibis budget Sens has air-conditioned accommodations in Sens. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. At ibis budget Sens the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Ibis budget Sens has a terrace. The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and free use of bicycles is available at the hotel.
- The hotel is situated in a suburban area. You can eat next to the hotel (pizza, MCDonald) or in the city center, 5 min drive.
- We were very tired when we arrived, and we just grateful to easily found the property of the outskirts of Sens as you follow the signs to Auxerre. There was a restaurant next to the hotel. The room was very small and Spartan, but the bed was good.
- The hotel staff is friendly and really nice. The rooms are clean.
- Vending machines for drinks and food. French dubbed Simpsons on TV.
1. Very comfortable bed, firm.
2. Simple and yet functional and clean bathroom.
3. Overall, simple style of “Ibis” chain hotels, very functional, very clean.
Located in Sens, ibis Sens has a terrace and a bar. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy city views.All units in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at ibis Sens have air conditioning and a desk.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savory dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Auxerre is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Provins is 27 mi away.
- Good overnight stop, shops and restaurants surrounding hotel.
- The hotel was clean and very comfortable. It was a stones throw away from an Auchan and there was a restaurant next door. Breakfast was self service with plenty of options. Everything you would need for an overnight stay en route to the south of France.
- Modern sleek comfortable hotel with good continental breakfast
- Staf is friendly, rooms are clean and comfortable and breakfast is very good and not expensive.
- New hotel with stunning rooms, good shower, friendly personnel, more than enough parking place near the hotel.
Auberge Le Rabelais
Auberge Le Rabelais is located in Malay-le-Petit, just 5.6 mi away from the Sens Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Étienne de Sens). Guests can relax on the furnished terrace and children can play at the on-site playground.The rooms at Auberge Le Rabelais are individually decorated in a classic style and feature parquet floors. Each room offers free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and a meal at the restaurant serving traditional cuisine with regional products.The Sens Train Station is 6.2 mi away and Montereau is 40 minutes away. Free private parking is available on site.
We stopped her after driving up from Chamonix and stopping off to visit the Christine Laure outlet shop in Marques Avenue in Troyes. We arrived early evening, were made very welcome. ate a lovely meal, seafood salad, haddock in fennel sauce for me, and an omelette forestiere for my wife.
The bed was comfortable and the breakfast next morning delicious. Nothing to fault.
- tres bon petit dejeuner excellent diner,bon point de depart pour visiter la region
La gentillesse des propriétaires, le sachet de noix et la bouteille d’eau offerts en cette période de canicule.
Ventilateur très appréciable. Literie confortable.
Le côté bucolique de l’hôtel avec sa terrasse ombragée.
- La bonne qualité de la literie, l’accueil, les excellents repas et petit déjeuner, le grand parking privé.
Sehr freundlicher (sogar deutschsprachiger) Empfang. Geräumige und sehr saubere Zimmer. Ruhig gelegen. Das Hotel verfügt über einen sehr großen eingezäunten Garten, der gerade mit Hund ideal ist. (Aber auch direkt vor der Tür gute Möglichkeiten für einen Spaziergang)
Das Abendessen war ein Gedicht. Nur schade, dass die Müdigkeit zuschlug, bevor wir es zum Dessert geschafft haben.
Bei der angebotenen regionalen Käseauswahl fiel die Entscheidung zugunsten des Käses statt dem süßen Dessert aus…
Beim nächsten Zwischenstopp kommen wir gerne wieder.
- We stopped her after driving up from Chamonix and stopping off to visit the Christine Laure outlet shop in Marques Avenue in Troyes. We arrived early evening, were made very welcome. ate a lovely meal, seafood salad, haddock in fennel sauce for me, and an omelette forestiere for my wife.
Havana Hotel et Résidence
One of our top picks in Sens.The Havana Hotel et Residence is located 1.9 mi east of Sens town center. It features a sauna and offers soundproofed accommodations with free Wi-Fi access, a TV with Canal+ channels and private bathrooms.A breakfast buffet is served daily and guests can enjoy regional cuisine in the Havana’s restaurant, Le Welcome. Meals can also be served on the covered terrace.Free private parking is available on site and the Havana Hotel et Residence is easily accessible by the A5 and A19 motorways.
- Clean and easy late check in procedure. Good breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast. Safe easy parking. Friendly staff.
It is the second time that we come to this hotel.
The location near the industrial zone was great for us because we had a camper van in repair. Otherwise it is very easy to reach Sens centre, less than five min by car. The hotel is extremely clean even though it is not a new building. Rooms are small but comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is great and you can also have lunch and diner there. Food is great and reasonably priced. I highly recommend this place. Great value for money!!!
- Very obliging on requests. Good choice in buffet. Quiet and access from car park very good.
- This was an ideal one night stopover for our journey. The receptionist was EVER SO FRIENDLY and HELPFUL in all respects. Well recommended for a nights stop over on a long trip – easy access from the main road etc.
Top Hotels In Villecien Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villecien Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villecien Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villecien Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!