10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ville-dʼavray Ile De France:
Les Etangs de Corot
Les Etangs de Corot features a spa and a range of beauty treatments. Located a 15-minute drive from Paris, it offers rooms with views of the surrounding forest and ponds.Rooms at the Etangs de Corot are air conditioned and decorated with warm colors and modern furnishings. They each have a private bathroom and satellite TV.There are 3 on-site restaurants, including the Michelin-starred Restaurant Le Corot which serves traditional cuisine with a modern twist. Le Café des Artistes offers bistro dishes, and Les Paillotes features a summer terrace that overlooks the lake.Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- The rooms are neat and clean. The location is wonderful. We have stayed here before with no problems unfortunately that was not the case this visit. Upon check out, they asked how our stay was. I told them and they got the owner who apologized for the air con. He said they were trying to get the air con fixed. He was so nice and kind, he gave us a discount on our room because of the problems. That was very considerate. I would stay here again to see if it has improved. I like the location and the beautiful gardens.
- everything , just a little disapointed about the restaurant in the cabine ( near the lake ) no longer doing diner . otherwise , everything was great
Beautiful location by the lakes and forest
Comfortable rooms and spa
- The woman on the reception desk (Lara?) was very professional. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was nice.
- The property was an absolutely wonderful surprise. The setting was amazing and we had a delightfully restful stay.
Campanile Paris Ouest – Chaville
The Campanile Chaville offers comfortable accommodations, friendly service and on-site parking just 30 minutes from the center of Paris. High-speed, free fiber optic Wi-Fi access is available.Guest rooms are cozy and equipped with an private bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, and a TV with satellite channels and Canal+. The comfortable beds are fitted with feather pillows and a duvet.Start the day with the tasty, all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast before work, travel or sightseeing. The Campanile also has a restaurant serving traditional, family-style cuisine for lunch and dinner every day, and 10 meeting rooms.The Campanile features excellent travel links. Enjoy easy access from the N118. It is just also just 2,650 feet from the train station, 16 mi from Paris Orly airport, and 1.2 mi from the Pont de Sevres Metro station. Chateau de Versailles and Parc des Princes Stadium are 3.7 mi away.
- The mattress was awfully deformed and uncomfortable. The shower as other reviewer mentioned is dangerously slippery.
- LOCATION is fantastic! Local restaurants are delicious. Staff quick to address concerns and provide remedies. Elevator, although tiny, is available to get luggage upstairs. Love the quaintness of the design.
- Very nice staff. Helped us find an alternative place to park as our large mini van was a bit too tall for the underground parking. The rooms were clean and great for our family of four (including two teenagers).
- Hotel was good, clean, cozy and very friendly staff. .
- Cleanliness of rooms, comfortable beds and helpful staff. Business hotel but with a family feel.
Novotel Château de Versailles
Novotel Chateau de Versailles is located a 10-minute walk from central Versailles and the Château de Versailles. It offers air-conditioned rooms with attached bathroom with flat-screen satellite TVs and free Wi-Fi.The hotel restaurant serves traditional French cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar. Breakfast is served daily and room service is available.Novotel Château de Versailles is located 9.3 mi from Paris. Le Golf National is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Guests can access central Paris via Versailles RER Station nearby. Private parking is available.
- Comfortable and good size rooms, very comfortable bed.
- Great location, nice clean and air conditioned rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the food from the bar
- The front desk staff was amazing – super helpful in order to get us on the right track for a train ride into Paris. The room was spacious for a family of 4. The breakfast was good and had Canadian Maple syrup -never see that!
- Great location with plenty of restaurants around it. Hotel was very kid friendly. Loved that it had parking and was within walking distance of the palace!
- Breakfast was the best on the whole trip! Loved the selection.
Relais De La Malmaison Paris Rueil Hôtel-Spa
One of our best sellers in Rueil-Malmaison! Relais de la Malmaison Hotel-Spa is located in a 2-hectare park, 1,800 feet from the River Seine. It offers air-conditioned, rooms with attached bathroom and for an extra charge guests can access the onsite spa which has a swimming pool, hot tub, hammam, sauna and offers a wide selection of body care treatments.Rooms are located in a separate building a few feet from the reception. Each room is equipped with flat-screen TV, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a bathtub.Relais de la Malmaison Hotel-Spa offers breakfast daily which can be brought to the comfort of your room, at an additional cost.. The hotel restaurant serves dishes prepared with seasonal products, which can also be enjoyed on the terrace in the park during warmer months.Le Golf National is 15 mi away from the hotel.
- A great hotel with excellent facilities. The Staff were very friendly. Nice breakfast
- Nice location, clean, large parking, acceptable wifi
- The place, the swimming pool, the bar and walking along la Seine
- The only thing that was good is the fact they have an excellent house keeping staff!!!!!!!!!!
- Not much really, but the Seine is a beautiful river to walk along.
Mercure Paris Saint Cloud Hippodrome
Mercure Paris Saint Cloud Hippodrome is located in the center of Saint Cloud between Paris and Versailles. It offers free WiFi internet access. La Seine Musicale Cultural Center can be found 2.9 mi away.This former bourgeois mansion provides peaceful accommodations with traditional furnishings. The air conditioned guest rooms are equipped with satellite TV and a marble bathroom and have air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant, La Villa, serves sophisticated cuisine with fresh products and is open from Tuesday lunchtime to Saturday evening. A wide selection of wines is also available. The meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people.Mercure Paris Saint Cloud Hippodrome is 6.2 miles from the famous Chateau de Versailles. The center of Paris is 15 minutes away by train or tramway for access to the capital’s many sites.
Clean and spacious room
Staff are friendly and helpful
- The staff are great, they helped me with all my requests and I was able to have an early check in
Stayed here for a short family break in Paris. We thought that the rooms were really clean and of a good size – staff very helpful and attentive.
Hotel situated in a nice quiet area with a small car park at the front. Great value for what we wanted
- The was a parking space at the front, as the hotel had said.
- Chambres confortables non loin du golf de Saint Cloud
- Clean and spacious room
Located in Saint-Cloud, between Paris and Versailles, Hôtel Quorum is 650 feet from Parc de Saint-Cloud and 10 minutes from La Défense. La Seine Musicale Cultural Center, in Boulogne-Billancourt, can be found 2.5 mi away and free private parking is available at the property.The Quorum Hôtel features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. A private conference room is also available for your business meetings.A buffet breakfast including hot drinks, pastries and organic jams is provided every morning. French cuisine can be enjoyed at the restaurant from Monday to Friday and a 24-hour bar is available on site.Busses leading to Paris and La Défense business district stop 350 feet from the property. Pont de Saint-Cloud tram stop is a 20-minute walk away. Saint-Cloud Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. The American School of Paris is a 9-minute walk from the property.
- Could switch to a room tat was not near the noisy elevator.
- This is traveler hotel that I chose because of the proximity to Longchamp Racecourse. The facility was clean and accessible. The staff was friendly and helpful. I feel it was a relatively good value. Train, Bus and Metro transportation are in walking distance.
- Good location, quite close to the train station (you can also take two stops with a bus to get there). There was an underground parking which we also used on the last day of our stay – it was not a problem to leave the car for a couple of hours. Staff was helpful and there was no misunderstandings.
- Nice restaurant and good location for my business purposes
- Nice and calm place to stay. It was clean and close to Saint cloud parc saint which is what I wanted. The free parking is a big advantage. I would stay there again with pleasure.
Best Western Plus Paris Meudon Ermitage
Best Western Plus Paris Meudon Ermitage is set in a half-timbered building the Meudon Forest, 2,950 feet from Velizy-Villacoublay Business District. Guests have free Wi-Fi and are invited to the fitness center or to relax on the sun terrace. You can also enjoy a drink in the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and facilities for making hot drinks are offered in each of the modern guest rooms. They all include a mini-bar and some rooms have a private balcony.Homemade meals with fresh and seasonal products are proposed in the restaurant L’Ermitage, which is open 7 days a week. A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area, in the guest room or on the terrace on sunny mornings. You can enjoy a massage at an extra cost.An outdoor car park is available for free, while a covered car park is available at an extra cost. Meudon – Val-Fleury RER Station is 1.9 mi away. The hotel is 6.2 mi from Château de Versailles and 9.9 mi from central Paris.
- The girl at the reception desk was very helpful and pleasant.
- I like the facilities and the room was big too. The staff were very nice and helpful specially the ladies.
- Staff is really friendly, we travelled with a dog and they helped us a lot. Rooms are clean and comfortable, the fitness center is OK, and the there is free parking just in front of the main entrance. I recommend this hotel.
- Everything’s was perfect! We had a perfect time there. It’s clean, comfortable, they have sauna, staff are helpful… Nice area, next to the bus station.
- Staff was very curteous. Room clean and comfortable. Great wifi.
Renaissance Paris Hippodrome de St. Cloud Hotel
Offering a seasonal, outdoor, heated swimming pool and a restaurant, Renaissance Paris Hippodrome de Saint-Cloud is located in Saint-Cloud, 3.8 mi away from Parc des Princes Stadium and 4.6 mi from Croissy-sur-Seine Multisport Complex. Free WiFi access is available and you will have free access to a fitness center.The contemporary rooms feature a TV with satellite and cable channels, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a shower.The hotel is 650 feet from Paris Country Club Golf and 2,950 feet from Saint-Cloud Golf Course. Golf National is 15 mi away. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 19 mi away.Drivers can drop you to the nearest train station or local places, upon availability.
- Nice swimming pool, green area and good breakfast
nice clean and quite rooms
the business suite had all necessary amenities
good business hotel
- The hotel decoration is full of atmosphere. Nice big rooms
- I loved the comfort and the lounge area. Everything very clean and staff very courteous
Hotel is lovely and food was pleasant
Great location for ryder cup
The Originals City, Hôtel Rueil Centre (Inter-Hotel)
This 3-star hotel is located in the center of Rueil-Malmaison. It is a 15-minute drive from Paris and La Défense. The hotel offers satellite TV and free WiFi access throughout.All guest-rooms at The Originals City, Hôtel Rueil Center are air-conditioned. The hotel also has a cocktail bar.The Originals City, Hôtel Rueil Center is a 10-minute drive from Rueil-Malmaison RER Station, as well as from Rueil-sur-Seine business discrict. It is also close to La Malmaison Castle, the River Seine and restaurants.
- Room was clean, bed was comfortable, very good breakfast, the location of the hotel very good.
- breakfast was nice, bed was good, big firm pillows
It’ s a small hotel with a nice and cosy lobby located near city center, the room was clean, smal and nice.
The bed was comfortable
- The breakfast was find, The reception staff were very helpful and friendly.
- We enjoyed our stay here a beautiful area you must see Napolean & Josephine’s home amazing. Staff were excellent and very helpful. Would recommend this area, great shopping as well. Very nice breakfast.
Hôtel la Residence Du Berry
Logis La Residence Du Berry is located in the heart of the Saint Louis district, close to the world famous Chateau de Versailles and its gardens. Located 650 feet Versailles Rive Gauche Train Station, it has a vaulted 18th-century wine cellar where private vintage wines mature year after year.Accessible by a elevator, each en suite guestroom is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. Free Wi-Fi internet access is available. Ironing facilities can be requested at the reception.Guests can enjoy a game of billiards, have a drink at the bar or use the internet. Breakfast is served daily in the dining room and restaurants can be found within walking distance.Logis La Residence Du Berry is conveniently located 1,650 feet from the Palais des Congrés and 2,650 feet from Versailles Chantiers SNCF Station. Le Golf National is a 12-minute drive away.
The breakfast was amazing, a very personal experience with staff brewing fresh coffee and constantly refilling the buffet. It was very quiet and cozy in the dining area.
Our room was nicely decorated, and the bathroom was very clean and recently renovated. The hotel is at walking distance to the palace of Versailles and many nice restaurants are nearby (we recommend A La Ferme and the Cafe Des Arts)
The reception staff was excellent. They were friendly and helpful and made excellent recommendations.
I had a small problem with a fender bender and they could have not been more compassionate and resourceful. They just cared.
The room was excellent and the location was perfect.
Staff were very polite, nice & helpful. The young man on reception made tea for us late in the evening. Breakfast was basic but plentiful.
Our room was clean & the shower was excellent.
- This is a 3 star hotel with 5 star service located close enough to walk to Versailles Chateau. We decided to catch the train from Paris the night before to do our Tour of the Chateau. We walked from the station to the hotel and found it quickly and easily. After checking in we were given a restaurant recommendation by Stephanie and it was wonderful. In the morning we got up early after a great sleep in our newly refurbished room and decided to stay for another night which they happily accomodated. We got an early start to our self guided tour by walking 8min to the Chateau. On our return to the hotel we booked into the restaurant Carmens that Stefanie recommended for another marvellous dinner (the front desk made the booking for us). The location is great the breakfast is great the poolroom is great and the hotel overall is a beautiful French experience.Fantastique!
- Value for money was very good, really close to the chateau
- The breakfast was amazing, a very personal experience with staff brewing fresh coffee and constantly refilling the buffet. It was very quiet and cozy in the dining area.
Top Hotels In Ville-dʼavray Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ville-dʼAvray Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!