10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villaviciosa De Odón Community Of Madrid:
Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles offers accommodations in Móstoles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Madrid is 11 miles from Hotel Ciudad de Móstoles, and Aranjuez is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Big room and big comfortable bed, free car parking. Glassy transparent shower in the middle of the room (good for couples, but might be a for non couples as there is no privacy)
- Perfect if you work in the companies nearby; no walking distance to any ammenities, however
- Excelente hotel, very modern decoration and very professional staff.
- Rooms – very clean and pleasant. Bathroom design is strange as the shower is a part of the room but the room itself was nice for the price.
- Staff very friendly, facilities very modern, very clean
NH Alcorcón is in the commercial area of Alcorcón, just outside Madrid. It has a fitness center with sauna and features a pillow menu and satellite TV.All rooms at the NH Alcorcón are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom. There is also a safe and a work desk in each room. Free Wi-Fi is included.The hotel has its own lounge area, where guests can enjoy a drink or sit and read.NH Alcorcón is easily accessible from the A-5, M-40 and M-50 highways. It is across from Rey Juan Carlos I University and a 5-minute drive from the Madrid Xanadu winter sports complex. The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Alcorcón Metro Station, which provides services to Madrid city center in 25 minutes.
- Great staff, very close to commercial center, to restaurants and shops, five mins from metro station line 12
- Ideally located for my meeting the following day. All I needed. Comfortable rooms. Close to shopping park. Staff as you would expect at NH: Excellent.
- Great location – near major roads but 25 minute Metro ride from centre of Madrid. Very friendly staff who spoke good English.
- Nice comfortable bed. Nice touches like the offer of water for the trip when you use the hotel parking. Very good breakfast.
- The location is good with multiple stores and restaurants within walking distance. The rooms are clean and beds comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, TH Boadilla offers accommodations in Boadilla del Monte, just 8 miles from Madrid. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 28 miles from TH Boadilla, and Alcalá de Henares is 26 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Reasonably clean and tidy, staff was friendly. The only hotel near where I had to go. Breakfast was alright.
- Very Practical hotel – Walking distance from the place I needed to visit otherwise it is a bit far from city center – very calm atmosphere- good value for money
I stayed in this hotel because it’s adjacent to the motorcycle rental place which I v rented from
- This property is excellent if you are travelling south with a pet and do not want to travel far off the motorway. We arrived on a Sunday and it was extremely quiet so no problems walking the dog etc as there was plenty of greenery. Our room was nice but as with all continental hotels no tea or coffee making facilities in the room. Having said that you could purchase coffee at reception and the dog was allowed to sit with us in the small cafe like seating area for us to drink it. When we arrived the girl in reception was very nice with limited English but this was not a problem.
- A clean inexpensive hotel, Free water provided and a good wifi.
Antiguo Convento de Boadilla
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Antiguo Convento de Boadilla offers accommodations in Madrid, just 6 miles from Parque de Atracciones de Madrid.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Casa de Campo is 8 miles from Antiguo Convento de Boadilla, and Príncipe Pío Metro Station is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 17 miles from Antiguo Convento de Boadilla.
No reviews yet.
Ibis Budget Madrid Alcorcón Móstoles
Ibis Budget Madrid Alcorcón Móstoles is situated between Alcorcón and Móstoles, just 0.6 miles from Móstoles Central Train Station. This hotel features free WiFi, and free secure parking.Rooms at the Ibis Budget Alcorcón are simply decorated and feature exclusive Ibis beds. Each air-conditioned room has satellite TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast.Nearby Móstoles Station connects you to central Madrid in 20 minutes, while buses to the city centre stop within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. The Estadio Municipal de Santo Domingo is 1.5 miles from the property.The IFEMA Exhibition Centre is approximately 15.5 miles away, whilst Barajas Airport is a 30-minute drive away from Ibis budget Madrid Alcorcón Móstoles.
- The room was nice. Not being huge, for the price, is quite amazing. Comfy bed, Wi fi, good installations and noise cancelling from corridor. Just a slight noise whenever a train passed by. Staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast wasn’t t fancy, but had soy milk, cereal, breads, jam, juices and yoghurts. Fit for the price.
- Staff in the hotel are fantastic, hotel very modern and clean the rooms large an very clean.
Rooms were modern, very clean, beds comfortable and the air-conditioning good. Good elevator service. There is a gasoline station near the hotel where we filled the tank of our rental-car before driving to Madrid Airport. Free Wifi worked well. Good spot to stay before flying away from Spain!
Parking easy and secure.
- The Wifi connection was excellent.It is pretty close to public transport.
The coffee was good, especially the espresso.
I was informed about the water issue.
The receptionist from Friday night was extremely helpful and should be commended for her willingness to go the extra mile to assist, especially since she had many other duties to attend to. The staff in general are friendly and happy to assist.
Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas
Located in Alcorcón, 8 miles from Madrid, Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 25 miles from Ibis Madrid Alcorcon Tresaguas, and Alcalá de Henares is 26 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Ten minutes walk to cercanias and Corte Ingles. Good parking inside hotel grounds or outside.
- Staff excellent and very helpful. Great value for money.
– The reception staff were very approachable and welcoming
– The cold breakfast options were vast
- I could sleep perfectly in the bed and the room was very well equipped.
- In the location we needed for an overnight stop enroute to South East Spain. Free car parking. Dog friendly. Friendly & accommodating staff.
Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón
Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón is located in a town just outside of Madrid. It has easy freeway access and free on site parking. Children up to the age of 12 stay free.The rooms in the Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón are comfortable and modern. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel, upon request. The price also includes a continental buffet breakfast.The hotel has a bar, lounge area and meeting facilities. Reception is open 24 hours a day.Alcorcón is a town just outside of Madrid, with good connections to the city. Just 1,650 feet from the hotel is a Metro and regional train station offering direct access to the capital. Holiday Inn Express Madrid-Alcorcón is also very close to the A-5 freeway.
- We forgot our iPad in the room, and the hotel staff kept it for us so that we were able to pick it up on our return home!
- very clean. the staff at reception were very helpful and friendly
- The room is perfect with a very nice bathroom very clean and comfortable
- The hotel is a 2 minute walk to the bus that goes directly to Principe Pio station. Very convenient for travelling downtown Madrid. The staff is very friendly.
Within a 10 minute walk to the bus into the City centre and a little longer for the return.
Sercotel Spa La Princesa
Sercotel Spa La Princesa is situated in Alcorcón, with easy road access to Madrid and the Warner Bros Park. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas.Rooms at the Sercotel La Princesa include air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TVs and a bathroom with hairdryer.For an extra charge, guests over 14 years old can use the Sercotel La Princesa Spa. This includes an indoor pool, spa beds and a small hot tub.The Hecuba restaurant offers a daily executive menu for lunch and dinner and opens every day of the week. There is also an à la carte restaurant, serving international cuisine and seasonal dishes.Free outdoor parking is available at Sercotel Spa La Princesa, and there is also a garage.The hotel is well located for the M-50 and A-5, 1.2 miles away from the Estadio Municipal Santo Domingo. Close to shopping areas such as Park West Alcorcón Shopping Centre or El Corte Inglés Arroyo Sur Shopping Centre.
- service on counter is a desaster. if a concierge keep no eye contact with a customer handover a key, talking with someone else is a disregard of the paying customer. I never ever will stay in this hotel, even when I must go to YMCA hostal.
- Easily accessed from motorway and had all the appertenances you would expect in a good hotel,
- Not a lot! Nice building @ decoration let down by beds, food & some snotty staff who clearly made no effort to help people who didn’t speak Spanish.
Friendly staff and great restaurant.
Clean and good service.
- room very clean and good bedding. Free Wi-Fi that worked.
Eurostars i-hotel Madrid
The i-hotel Madrid is in Ciudad de la Imagen, a 10 minute drive from central Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi and parking and 4 floodlit paddle tennis courts.The hotel uses solar panels to provide energy. It has a restaurant and a coffee bar. There are also various meeting and function rooms.Just a short walk from Ciudad del Cine Metro Station, i-hotel Madrid has easy access to public transportation. There are also many bus connections to the center of the city.Rooms at the hotel are spacious and bright. They have an interactive TV and a safe for laptops. They also have a minibar and air conditioning.The hotel is a 5 minute drive from La Finca y Pozuelo de Alarcón Business Park. Cuatro Vientos Airport is a 15 minute drive away, and you can drive to Madrid Zoo in 7 minutes. The hotel has private parking.
- Perfect if doing business in the ciudad de la imagine
- Receptionists, both on checkin and checkout, were very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent breakfast. Great choice and friendly staff. Coffee was good as well.
- Clean hotel friendly staff (Maria on reception especially)
Tasty breackfast with amazing jamon 🙂
Cozy rooms and cheerful staff
Located 16.8 miles from central Madrid, La Ermita is set in beautiful gardens and has 2 paddle tennis courts. Its rooms feature modern décor in warm tones and have free Wi-Fi.A selection of seasonal dishes is offered at the á la carte restaurant, while breakfast or snacks can be enjoyed on the bar’s terrace.This hotel has a 24-hour reception and services such as ironing and laundry are offered. Private parking is possible for an extra cost.Air-conditioned rooms at La Ermita are located on the ground floor, featuring views of the gardens. They come with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer and hydromassage shower.Located in the town of Brunete, this hotel is within 15 minutes’ drive from places like El Escorial, Majadahonda or Las Rozas.
- The restaurant is good! Probably the best of Villanueva and Brunete
- The room was very clean and comfortable. really liked the bathroom. We hadn’t opportunity to walk around the property’s neighborhood. Price was very reasonable .
- All things are good.Staff /room /cleaning/restaurant
- Really big and spacious apartment, with excellent necessities and comfort
- Everything was very clean and the staff very helpful.
Top Hotels In Villaviciosa De Odón Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villaviciosa de Odón Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!