10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villaviciosa Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaviciosa Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villaviciosa Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaviciosa Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaviciosa Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villaviciosa Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villaviciosa Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villaviciosa Asturias:
Located in Villaviciosa, 12 miles from Gijón, Hotel Alameda features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 23 miles from Hotel Alameda, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Best breakfast on Camino. Daniel was very helpful.
- Very clean, comfortable and well positioned for our overnight stay, with the best breakfast we had on our Spanish trip!
- Good clean hotel, with easy access to town and surroundings. Very helpful staff and excellent breakfast.
- El trato de la gente del hotel. Super atenta y amable
- La atención de la persona de recepción que no dudó en solucionar un problema con la habitación en cuanto se lo comentamos. Muchas gracias.
Hotel Restaurante El Manquin
One of our top picks in Villaviciosa.Hotel Restaurante El Manquin offers accommodations in Villaviciosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Gijón is 12 miles from Hotel El Manquin, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Restaurante El Manquin.
- Great small hotel, friendly staff, lovely location in Villaviciosa. Good breakfast & excellent food in the restaurant!
- Beautiful boutique property with impressive restaurant. Staff was lovely and so helpful!
- The hospitality of the staff was excellent. The food was very good, tho quite pricey!
- Tremenda atención y la cena estupenda con una relación calidad precio increible. Repetiré seguro.
- Der Empfang war äußerst freundlich, das Frühstück individuell auf mich zugeschnitten und alle eingenommenen Mahlzeiten waren sehr köstlich. Sehr gute, bodenständige Küche!
This new hotel is set in the heart of Villaviciosa’s historic city centre, surrounded by aristocratic houses and other monuments.The Hotel El Conventin lies in the centre of this charming Asturian city. Surrounding the city you will find the beautiful green countryside of Green Spain, dotted with ancient monasteries and hermitages. Also, the spectacular local coastline features the sand dune beach of Rodiles.The hotel’s rooms feature fine, antique-style furniture and wooden floors. The simple decor is complemented by attractive artwork, and some rooms enjoy impressive views over the city centre.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Avenida Real
One of our best sellers in Villaviciosa! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Avenida Real offers accommodations in Villaviciosa, just 12 miles from Gijón.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 22 miles from Hotel Avenida Real, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from Hotel Avenida Real.
- Friendly, helpful staff and a comfortable, spacious room. The breakfast in the bar was also really nice. Great value, highly recommended.
- This was our third visit, the owners are charming, as are the rooms. At the breakfast café everything was done to accommodate our requirements and with a happy smile. Villaviciosa is a fun place for an evening, there is a great little bar a few yards away full of locals – great cheese.
- Great welcome from the hotel manager, and a top quality breakfast included in the partner cafe nearby!
- Lovely room – staff really nice! Great free breakfast from Vicente! Great Camino stopover!
Everything was perfect for a one night stay- couple who owned it lovely- room quaint but clean, comfortable and quiet.
Good value for money.
All rooms at this hotel have free Wi-Fi internet access. Hotel Casa España occupies a historic building is in the center of Villaviciosa, Asturias.The town of Villaviciosa is close to the River Villaviciosa. This is an official Nature Reserve and there are many valleys, cliffs and beaches nearby.The A-8 highway is a short drive away. This offers direct access to the capital of Asturias, Oviedo.Rooms at Hotel Casa España are air conditioned and have a private bathroom. There is also a minibar, a safe and a TV.The hotel has traditional décor and furniture, with real wood. There is a bar-cafe.
- Second time staying here while. walkibg the Camino. Love the location and the greeting of the gentleman at the desk. Very comfortable.
- They volunteered a better bedroom for our second night which was a lovely room. (205). The cafe was good for breakfast – we recommend the tortilla.
- Good location on attractive square-pretty at night. Bar neat doorbwith comfy rattan chairs outside. Nice historical building.
- Shower excellent strength adequate with plenty of cupboard space
- The place was comfortable and cozy! Big rooms and great place to stay when on the Camino!
Hotel Carlos I
Hotel Carlos I offers accommodations in Villaviciosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Gijón is 12 miles from Hotel Carlos I, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great central location but the building itself was quite unique and a treat to stay in. Lovely library area outside the room with really interesting books on the area and its history.
- Super helpful staff, and an incredibly cozy atmosphere. We loved everything at this place!
- A very comfortable evocation of a Spain of another era. It was quiet and had a warm and hekpful staff.
- Fantastic place with fantastic staff and hosts. Great restaurant too.
- The ambience, location and super friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was €2.50 and it was continental and plentiful.
La Casona de Amandi
Located in Villaviciosa, 12 miles from Gijón, La Casona de Amandi features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from La Casona de Amandi, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- This hotel is beautiful. We loved it. The breakfast was perfect. The staff were extremely friendly. The rooms were spotlessly clean.
- Warm welcome and very relaxing stay. Charming house, stylishly furnished.
Lovely old House on the edge of the town with a river walk,good parking facilities a good breakfast, a fantastic lounge and gardens with quality furniture and fixtures.
The owner of the House is very warm and accommodating nothing is to much trouble, there is a honesty bar which is useful to have a drink in the Fantastic lounge or gardens, the beaches are within striking distance and a good restaurant within ten minutes walk.
If you are travelling in this area don’t mis this lovely old house with very warm owners, I will stay again when in beautiful Asturias I wish the owners continued success.
- Fantastic breakfast with local products. Self service bar is a nice idea. Generally the freedom you have on the property gives everything a home feeling. The decor makes you feel like in another time. Very friendly staff with some great recommendations for what to do and where to eat. Good parking away from the street. Great location to explore the beaches and mountains and towns nearby.
- Lots of healthy choice, freshly baked goods, cereals, fresh juice, fresh fruit, cheeses and meats very Spanish fresh coffee
Located in Villaviciosa, 10 miles from Gijón, 3 Alpacas features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Oviedo is 21 miles from 3 Alpacas, and Cangas de Onís is 21 miles away. Asturias Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Villaviciosa in the region of Asturias, 12 miles from Gijón, Hotel Neptuno features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 22 miles from Hotel Neptuno, and Cangas de Onís is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Great location in the centre of the old town. Large, comfortable, clean and quiet bedroom. We stayed in January but the room was warm and we all had baths and there was plenty of hot water.
Our hosts were very friendly and helpful.
We hope to return soon.
David, Julia and Sebastian from London.
- Lovely little Pension on the edge of the old town, I had a great room with a little balcony overlooking the church opposite. We were lucky to accidentally hit the town on their celebration of the apple harvest and cider, great cider producer parade, traditional bagpipes and dance, then a concert in the main square in the evening. Fabulous little town.
- A friendly small bar/cafe/hotel. Clean. Friendly staff and customers.
- It is on the Camino. Try to get a room at the back as it is above a bar and could be noisy but we didn’t have any problems. It is only a couple of minutes walk to everything. We don’t speak Spanish but everyone was still very helpful.
- Sabanas y toallas blancas. Estaba muy limpio. Cerca de desayuna de fabula. Bien ubicado
- Great location in the centre of the old town. Large, comfortable, clean and quiet bedroom. We stayed in January but the room was warm and we all had baths and there was plenty of hot water.
AB Murias Blancas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AB Murias Blancas offers accommodations in Villaviciosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 12 miles from AB Murias Blancas, and Oviedo is 22 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 30 miles away.
- Quiet place, welcoming staff, excellent advise for restaurant and such.l
- Perfect location for El camino. Clean and functional
- New hotel, clean and sufficiënt. Great staff, do anything to make you feel home.
- Very professional. There was no to-do about getting the key or unlocking no the door. The room was lovely and nicely designed. It was a fun town and the hotel was smack dab in the middle. We just needed a place to stay overnight and it was a good surprise. It seemed extremely clean.
- Ubicación, el parking privado, el personal muy bueno, buena relación calidad precio, limpio
Top Hotels In Villaviciosa Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villaviciosa Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villaviciosa Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villaviciosa Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!