10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villaverde Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Villaverde Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villaverde Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villaverde Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villaverde Community of Madrid. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villaverde Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villaverde Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villaverde Community Of Madrid:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parquesur offers accommodations in Leganés, just 6 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 22 miles from Parquesur, and Alcalá de Henares is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 13 miles from Parquesur.
- Bathroom was big and confortable and was a perfect fit for my 86 years old mom
- Could do with more choice I hate coffee machines prefer fresh made coffee
- I liked that it’s closer to the shopping mall and metro station.
- right inside the shopping center. good restaurants and subway station in walking distance
- Nice situated in a large shopping center, so there are a lot of facilities and restaurants on walking distance. Room was comfortable but the furniture is a bit outdated, and sun curtain needs replacement. Breakfast was nice but not very special. For a 4 star hotel it is a bit disappointing. Free drinks in the mini bar is very nice
Hotel Mercader offers accommodations in Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vicente Calderón Stadium is 4.3 miles from Hotel Mercader, and Convention Center is 7 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 10 miles away.
- Room was comfortable, bathroom was nice and clean and wifi good.
- Spotless!! Bed very comfortable, beautiful room, will sure be back again.
- Clean, comfy hotel which is amazingly convenient for Madrid Open tennis. Staff very friendly and helpful. Must be good as third time we have used it when attending tennis tournament.
- wifi not good, breakfast not great but price reasonable and where I wanted to be
- Modern and clean situated about 6 miles outside the city which suited me. I simply caught an Uber into town and avoided the chaotic traffic.
Eco Via Lusitana
One of our best sellers in Madrid! This stylish, modern hotel is in the residential area of Carabanchel Alto, 4 miles from the historic center of Madrid. It features a terrace and free Wi-Fi, 500 feet from San Francisco Metro Station.Rooms at Eco Via Lusitana feature hardwood floors and contemporary décor. All include a minibar, satellite TV and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel also has a cafeteria serving drinks and snacks. There are bars and restaurants within a 10 minute walk and the Islazul Shopping Center is a 15 minute walk away.The Via Lusitana is right next to the Aguacate Industrial Estate and a 10 minute drive from the Leganés Technology Park. You can reach the city center via the nearby metro station in around 10 minutes.Eco Via Lusitana has private parking for a fee and is one mile from the M-40 Highway. Madrid-Barajas Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
- Good underground parking (must be reserved, payment separate) Very Very good personnel at reception and in the bar/restaurant. Nice location. Metro. Nice grocery store next door, pharmacy around the corner, restaurants and shops across the road.
- the staff was very friendly and the metro station is just few steps away
- staff, food, whirlpool in the bathroom, bed, near to a big shopping-center
- Great WiFi, good room, decent bathroom. Easy access to Metro. Supermarkets next door. Large shopping centre nearby. Free roadside parking nearby.
- The hotel is just around the corner from metro station so it’s easy to get to city center or anywhere else. There is also nice pub just across the street and Lidl supermarket 50m away so for somebody who is not looking for ‘fency’ this could be ideal.
Hotel Gran Legazpi
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Gran Legazpi offers accommodations in Madrid, just 1.7 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center is 4.2 miles from Hotel Gran Legazpi, and La Paz Hospital is 6 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9 miles away.
- Good value for money, next to the metro, clean and comfortable
- The hotel is situated in a great area right outside of a metro stop and bus stops so it was very easy for us to travel around. The breakfast was also good and pretty cheap. It was also easy to communicate with the stuff.
- The location of the hotel is nice, its on 50m from the metro station and around 40min walking distance to the center of Madrid.
- Generally a good place, value for money, location was near a metro
- Comfortable bed. Good location to very new, big shopping centre and Metro. Large LED TV in room. Small supermarket beside hotel. No traffic noise at back of hotel.
Located 1.1 miles from Vicente Calderón Stadium in Madrid, Hotel Praga features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Convention Center is 4.2 miles from Hotel Praga, and La Paz Hospital is 6 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 9 miles away.
The reception area is big and very welcoming.
The room was big, with big windows and a boulevard view. The bathroom was big and with all the facilities included – very clean.
The bed also was big, comfortable and the soundproofing was awesome.
We have had a minibar, which was filled with everything you would need.
- Friendly staff and easy to take the bus to Plaza Mayor
- Quiet, bus stop right outside hotel and takes abt 20 min to city centre
- Comfortable room, about 3 km from the city center, close to a park area
- The bed and pillows ware amazing, hot water 24/7 and bus station to the centre every 10-15 min exactly in front of the hotel.
- The reception area is big and very welcoming.
B&B Hotel Getafe
Located just off the A42 Road, this modern hotel offers a gym, 24-hour café, business centre and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and free bottled water. Getafe Train Station is 2,950 feet away.Rooms at the B&B Hotel Getafe feature dark wood furniture and stylish parquet floors. Each one includes air conditioning, a safe and satellite TV.The café offers a 24-hour snack service.Offering easy access to the M-40 and M-50 ring roads, B&B Hotel Getafe is just a 15-minute drive from central Madrid. Madrid Barajas Airport is 20 minutes away, while the Warner Bros Theme Park is 30 minutes away.
It’s a nice place where you would like to come back again.
Inside was clean, liked it.
Staff looked friendly.
Secured parking spaces.
The price was reasonable, I’d even say cheap, compare to other major cities in Europe.
- Everything was just great. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The price was very good and the location also ok for Madrid.
Comfortable hotel, nice rooms, good breakfast, good location, good staff for a very good price.
Easy access (close to highway) – 20′ from airport.
Bar in the hoteL
Good restaurant close by.
- the room was clean and supplied with all necessary facilities including free bottle of water in the fridge.
Easy to find
Metro station few hundred meters away
20 min ride to Madrid centre
Parking garrage free
- It’s a nice place where you would like to come back again.
Ibis Madrid Getafe
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ibis Madrid Getafe offers accommodations in Getafe, just 7 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Aranjuez is 21 miles from Ibis Madrid Getafe, and Alcalá de Henares is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Location for us was perfect, close to the train station
- The pillows were amazing so comfortable and soft. And the bed was also really comfortable.
- The location is far from the center, otherwise, the hotel was quite nice.
- Room and lobby was spacious. clean. room temperature was good. staff was polite.
- Hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, and there is tons of free parking outside. There is also a supermarket next to it, so this is very practical.
Menoir Dorsett Madrid Leganés
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Menoir Dorsett Madrid Leganés offers accommodations in Leganés, just 7 miles from Madrid.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aranjuez is 21 miles from Menoir Dorsett Madrid Leganés, and Alcalá de Henares is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 14 miles from Menoir Dorsett Madrid Leganés.
- The Hotel was my first hotel that exceeded description. Sparkling immaculate. State of the art building and amenities. Staff were friendly and always ready to assist in finding your way around the city.
- The room very modern and clean. Staff very very helpful and friendly
The only positive point with this property is the comfortable bed and
parking at street in front is guaranteed.
I really happy as I find the room I stayed.
Large room,very good large bed,nice gentle room.
The room I stay in,was the impressions thing that make me fill better.
Also the staff was good.
- The staff was very friendly. The bed was super comfortable. The toilet spotless and very nice
Hotel Isis Madrid
Isis Madrid is the closest hotel to the Caja Mágica Tennis Center, by the Manzanares River. It offers easy access to the M-30 and M-40 Motorways, secure parking and free Wi-Fi.All of the modern rooms at the Hotel Isis Madrid feature air conditioning, heating and a TV. A shower and bidet are in the bathroom.Isis Madrid has a solarium and a restaurant, where Spanish cooking is served in a rustic setting. Open from Monday until Saturday from 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 a.m., it offers a range of fish, meat, salads and typical stew.The hotel is located about 1,650 feet from the Matadero Cultural Center. The 12 de Octubre Hospital and the Vicente Calderón Football Stadium (soccer) are both within a 5-10 minute walk.
- Cheap hotel, clean and comfortable. Not too far from the city centre. Public transport links nearby.
- Good shower, good bed, clean. Staff friendly. Breakfast cafe was nice. Overall the hotel was better than it appeared to be at first.
- The hotel was central and clean but would not stop for a length of time. Okay for an overnight stop. No lift so was a little difficult hauling suitcases up three flights of stairs when you are over a certain age. Café and coffee bar on premises.
- Basic and to the point. Shower was very good also. Aircon worked well to keep the room cool.
- The location was perfect for us, the staff were really helpful and the room was clean. We would definitely stay again!
Hotel Los Olivos
Hotel Los Olivos in Getafe, just south of Madrid, has an outdoor swimming pool and attractive gardens. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas, and all rooms are air conditioned.All of the large rooms in Los Olivos have private bathrooms, TV and telephone.The Olivos Hotel has a terrace where you can sunbathe, and a laundry. There is also free onsite parking.The restaurant offers a large selection of Spanish dishes. These can also be enjoyed in your room, along with sandwiches, tapas and daily changing menus.Hotel Los Olivos is located just off the A-4 motorway, offering a quick link to Madrid and also to the south of Spain. The coliseum Alfonso Perez is 2.2 miles from the property.
- Room ok quite big good for dog could wander in and out of room
- Plenty of space in the room, and outside space to walk the dog
Pool was nice
The property is really nice, full of trees.
- It is a Nice hotel, we just passed by! The rooms were big And very clean ! A lot of private parking! It was Nearby the highway
- Fernando on the front desk very helpful and kind. This is actually an old style motel and is pretty basic for a 3 star.
Top Hotels In Villaverde Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villaverde Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villaverde Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villaverde Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!