10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villauje Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Villauje Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villauje Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villauje Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villauje Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villauje Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villauje Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villauje Galicia:
Hotel Mogay is located in Chantada, just 19 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lugo is 30 miles from Hotel Mogay, and Allariz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Hotel Mogay.
- Modern and comfortable rooms. Nice areas and landscape near.
- Habitación limpia y WC con ventana muy bien. Desayuno bien.
- La cama muy cómoda pero no me gustó que en lugar de sábanas de sabana y colcha tuviera nórdico. Pasé calor.
- Ubicación junto a zona peatonal y la limpieza y conforte
- Buena ubicación. Entorno natural precioso. Hotel confortable y con buen servicio.
Rectoral de Castillon
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Rectoral de Castillon offers accommodations in Pantón, just 18 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Allariz is 25 miles from Rectoral de Castillon, and Manzaneda is 26 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Our hostess; a very good dinner with excellent local wines; an interesting well restored property.
- Very pleasant owner, excellent dinner and wine. Very peaceful setting.
- Surroundings, garden and exterior and the bathroom.
- En general todo, habitación amplia y muy cómoda y la comida excelente.
- La casa es una antigua Rectoral, de gran tamaño. Muy bonita por fuera con una gran finca.
Turismo Rural As Casas
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Turismo Rural As Casas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Viana. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Ourense is 17 miles from Turismo Rural As Casas, and Allariz is 27 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 36 miles away.
- Casa rural restaurada, habitaciones y baño grande, hermosas vistas
- The beautiful old stone house, surrounded by fields, the warmth of the welcome from Livan and Emilia, sculpture by Emilia’s father, Eduardo R. Osorio, photographs by Livan, the labradors (one resident, one neighbour) and the food. A very relaxing environment with plenty of outdoor and indoor space, so it doesn’t matter what the weather is doing.
- The hosts were warning and very welcoming. The area is precious for walkers and Trekkers
- El sitio es precioso, la habitación muy cómoda y sobretodo muy calentita lo que se agradecía con el frío que hacía fuera. El trato genial, lleve a mi perro (que además es de tamaño grande) y desde el primer momento fue como estar en casa. Totalmente recomendable
- En general, el Pazo es extraordinario en sí mismo, pero si además cuenta con unos anfitriones de lujo, la experiencia se convierte en algo formidable. Y es que los dueños son encantadores; están atentos en todo momento a lo que el huesped pueda necesitar y hacen que uno se sienta como en casa. Nos gustó muchísimo y repetiremos, sin duda.
O Canto da Terra
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and terrace, O Canto da Terra is located in Pantón, just 18 miles from Ourense. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Allariz is 25 miles from O Canto da Terra, and Manzaneda is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 48 miles from O Canto da Terra.
- Lovely apartment with full facilities which was perfect for us.
- Everything, the hospitality was amazing and the place was very cosy.
- Owners were very welcoming & friendly & helpful through our whole stay. Nice comfortable bed.
- Estuvimos en el apartamento y fue perfecto para los 4 con mucho espacio y comodidad. La Cocina equipada perfectamente.
- Desayuno con bizcocho casero y zumo recién hecho servido por un chico muy atento. Habitación grande con camas cómodas y arenero en el exterior para jugar. Muy tranquilo, solo se oían los pájaros.
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
- Exceptional hospitality throughout. Food was incredible.
- The facilities are excellent and the staff always helpful. Our small fellow enjoyed the inflatable castle and toys in the supervised play area as well as the outdoor playground and pool. It’s a great base to visit the amazing Ribeira Sacra for a family with children.
- The stunning location. Peaceful, quiet. Helpful staff.
O Remanso Dos Patos
Located in Penalba in the region of Galicia, 9 miles from Ourense, O Remanso Dos Patos features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or river are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Allariz is 17 miles from O Remanso Dos Patos, and Manzaneda is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 47 miles from O Remanso Dos Patos.
- Excenlent location, peaceful and at the same time very close to Ourense. The staff is very polite and gives you a home feeling. The breakfast is gorgeous. I can dear to say that it is one of the best I have ever had in a hotel. The hotel is far above 2 stars!!
- Front desk and dining staff were very helpful, particularly considering the language gap.
- It was lovely to have the use of the spa pool .We didn’t use the swimming pool.There was a choice of sitting areas.Staff very helpful and friendly especially the lady who made the beautiful breakfasts.Decor was very nice and the whole property well maintained.Parking in front on the road.
- We didn’t want the set menu so she made us a salad and Spanish omelette. Very tasty. Lovely room decor and a great shower. It’s a peaceful quirky place and has lots of different places to sit outside and admire the view. Not far from the main road. Games such as scrabble and kids toys provided..
Lovely quiet location over the river Miño.
The views, the room and the common area are done with a lot of of love to detail.
The Dinner was just great. A real tasty alternative food after all the Spanish food we had in the recent days.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Casa Grande de Rosende is located in Sober, just 15 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Allariz is 21 miles from Casa Grande de Rosende, and Manzaneda is 22 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
- Renovated historcal building with exceptional atmospere. Beautiful gardens. Very friendly and helpful staff. A well-marked walking route starts near the property. The evening meal and the red house wine was fantastic.
Rectoral de Anllo
Rectoral de Anllo offers accommodations in Sober. The hotel has a terrace and hot spring bath, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ourense is 14 miles from Rectoral de Anllo, and Allariz is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 51 miles from Rectoral de Anllo.
- Excellent experience. Starting from the management of the house up to the location and the food they prepare (something to try!).
- Lovely, friendly, chic hideaway run by Madrid escapees. Some beautiful original features in the house, with vineyard-lined gardens to relax in over delicious breakfast and dinner. It was a great way to discover the Sil Gorge – viewing points began a short drive away through peaceful countryside that had as many wineries as houses. The owner helped us put together an easy route, and would have fixed up a boat trip if we’d wanted. All the other guests were Spanish couples and young families but our pitiful language skills were treated kindly.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
Great wine made in the property. The two hosts proved to be excellent cooks. Had a lovely dinner they prepared for us and for another guest.
Beautiful rural estate amid vineyards. Scenery from our balcony was calm and beautiful.
- Excellent place, great location, interesting lay out, good facilities, amazing rooms.
Parador de Santo Estevo
Featuring free WiFi, Parador de Santo Estevo offers accommodations in Santo Estevo de Rivas de Sil, just 11 miles from Ourense. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.Allariz is 17 miles from Parador de Santo Estevo, and Manzaneda is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 50 miles from Parador de Santo Estevo.
- The setting was superb and the atmosphere of the old monastery unique. The Hotel facilities were however a bit dated and some of the staff could have done with some ‘ charm school ‘ training
- The innovative blending of modern elements in the historic framework of an old monastery was a welcome experience. The glass-enclosed cloistered courtyard accented with modern furnishings was inspirational and added to the general experience of exclusivity. The room was stylish and comfortable. The evening meal on the restaurant terrace was excellent with friendly and attentive staff ready to provide advice on the local Ribeira Sacra wine!
- This is our second stay at this parador. We choose it for unique atmosphere of tranquility.
- Pleasant surprise in a quite remote area of Northern Spain. Dinner was exceptional and not overpriced.
- Restoration of Building, Art Display, Restaurant Ambiance/Food, Staff, Service.
Hotel Terra Galega
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Terra Galega offers accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ourense is 21 miles from Hotel Terra Galega, and Allariz is 27 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- A clean simple hotel with friendly staff. Slept well very important on a walking holiday.
- Personal muy amable. Llegamos muy tarde al hotel y el dueño nos esperó y atendió muy bien. Habitación cómoda y baño muy limpio. Lo recomiendo como hotel de paso.
- El colchon de la cama era malo y las mantas no cubrían bien, eran pequeñas.
La cama era cómoda y fuera había sitio de sobra para aparcar.
Como está alejado del centro no hay ruidos.
El hotel está bien si es para una sola noche, sino, no te alojes aquí.
Poco más se puede decir aquí.
- Todo bien ,habitación grande,limpio,calefacción,bien amueblada,calidad precio genial,aparcamiento y a 3 mnt.del centro en coche
Top Hotels In Villauje Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villauje Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villauje Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villauje Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!