10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villasur De Herreros Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural La Henera
Located in San Juan de Ortega, 14 miles from Burgos, Hotel Rural La Henera features a terrace and views of the garden.Every room is equipped with a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ezcaray is 22 miles from Hotel Rural La Henera, and Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 10 miles from the property.
– great location right on the Camino and close to the restaurant
– helpful staff
– tasty and cheap dinner
– super clean room and bathroom
– we stayed there in April but it was snowing and the weather was pretty bad but the heating was working full on and it was super cozy in our room
- The proprietors love sharing their facility and were fantastic cooks
- We had a wonderful evening meal. The attentions of the staff were friendly and welcoming, putting us at ease after a long day of driving.
- Entrance hall and dining room very oddly furnished and oldie worldly BUT problem was they didn’t actually serve dinner!!
- This was a nice place to stay on the Camino. The room was super clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was clean and modern. This is a nice place to stay if on the Camino and need a break from alburgues for a night, heard the alburgue in San Juan is not great and pricey so this is worth a splurge.
- – great location right on the Camino and close to the restaurant
Hotel San Antón Abad
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hotel San Antón Abad offers accommodations in Villafranca-Montes de Oca, just 20 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Haro is 27 miles from Hotel San Antón Abad, and Ezcaray is 16 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 16 miles away.
- Liked everything, the location, hotel, staff, food. Very Spanish an excellent place to stay, thank you.
- What a great hotel. Luxurious in its decor and feeling. You can tell it was a former pilgrims hospital. We had a warm welcome to the hotel by the staff. The room had a classical style with two very comfortable beds accompanied by a modern bathroom. The bathroom had a bath, a glorious treat after a long walk. The towels were the softest I have ever had in a hotel. We had dinner in the hotel too, taking the pilgrims menu. I think it was the best I’ve had on El Camino. Breakfast was great too with a wide choice. I highly recommend this hotel as a real treat on El Camino.
- beautiful historic place, very friendly, they make you feel at home and really like pilgrims. Good heating, nice view from the room, which was clean and cosy
- Accommodations were nice. Comfortable room. Mediocre food in restaurant. Are there twice.
- Great location. Comfortable sleep. Helpful staff. Good pilgrims meal.
Hotel Rural Papasol
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rural Papasol offers accommodations in Atapuerca. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Burgos is 10 miles from Hotel Rural Papasol, and Ezcaray is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Rural Papasol.
- Beautiful quaint hotel with excellent staff and the most comfortable bed I lay on. Unique in this day and age.
- Location was fine but very expensive for a cold room in a hotel with little or no facilities
- The room was lovely, the beds very comfortable, the chap that checked us in also served us dinner, the food was excellent, he was very helpful a great place to stay after a long day on the Camino
Fabulous facilities, atmospheric country hotel right on camino. Hot water bath avaliable. Great food and hospitality. Brilliant value for money as breakfast included.
Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Lovely clean place to stay with good food and lovely bar
Hotel Camino de Santiago
Located in Castrillo del Val, 7 miles from Burgos, Hotel Camino de Santiago features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ezcaray is 28 miles from Hotel Camino de Santiago, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Very clean , good staff, excellent breakfast , character of building.
- Excellent price and tidy room with no frills. We have stayed before on route to Northern Spain and find it an ideal stopover. The food is simple but good and excellent in price. Staff are very friendly and the whole place exudes a welcoming aura.
- Great location for a stop over for us travelling back and forth to the Algarve.
- I am disapponted that with this hotel and all other hotels on your books that you quote the rate in GBP and then against it you say the customer will pay in euros. In every case the rate of exchange is not proportionate/in line with the rate on that particular day and works out very much in favour of the hotel. I therefore suggest that you quote the rate in the country’s currency only – in the case of Spain and France in Euros.
- The room was fantastic. It was spacious and there was plenty of room for us all. The location was excellent as we were driving to southern Spain and it was just off the motorway. The reception staff were very welcoming and there was free wifi. There was plenty of free parking. The room had air conditioning. We liked it so much, we booked for our return leg!
Valle de Oca
Valle de Oca offers accommodations in Villanasur-Río de Oca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Burgos is 21 miles from Valle de Oca, and Haro is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- very quirky in an amazing way. never stayed in a place like it before. brilliant!
- Just loved this place. Beautiful house. All been restored to high standard. Owners very helpful. good breakfast and dinner. Would stay again, but ask for a room lower down in the house.
- Well placed in a quiet village just off the Camino Santiago we were curious to see what lay behind the widely varying reviews. The staff comprise a young couple (the owners?) and one friendly employee. Their English is quite good. Our room was at the top floor, but we would not expect a lift in a small old property of this kind. The food was indeed relatively expensive (77 euros for two inc very good beer & wine) but it was really excellent – high quality and elegantly served – well worth the money. Breakfast was very good too including fresh orange juice. We were opposite the village bar and that could make a noise problem on fiesta nights.
- Nice themed inn for an overnight stay. Located in a small agricultural community.
- Es un sitio bonito pero el edificio necesita mantenimiento urgente
Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez offers accommodations in Monasterio de Rodilla, just 13 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ezcaray is 26 miles from Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez, and Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 9 miles from Hostal Hermanos Gutierrez.
- Hospitality and kindness of all the staff. We were walking Camino and our accommodation was not on the route. We hadn’t realised this until the night before. We thought we would be able to get a taxi. Our host julien called to tell us he would send his friend to collect us. When we arrived we had the warmest welcome of our holiday.
- Very comfortable beds, generally clean. Despite the position, it was very nice inside.
- The receptionist was friendly thow we arrived late and the establishment would be closed the next day. Very comfortable beds and clean.
- bonne halte pour un voyage vers le sud de l’Espagne. Accueil très gentil, bonne literie, bien insonnorisé malgré la proximité de la route, parking couvert et p’tit dej correct.
Zimmer mittelmässig, trotz Autobahnnähe ruhiges Zimmer
Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos offers accommodations in Rubena, just 7 miles from Burgos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Ezcaray is 29 miles from Sercotel Hotel Ciudad de Burgos, and Santo Domingo de Silos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The TV was not able to switch to English language as other TVs can
- Everything. This is the second time we have stayed on our way to Bilbao. This time we had the restaurant dinner and it was amazing. The rooms are large, clean and comfortable and the staff are very courteous and efficient. They have school parties staying but they have a separate sleeping wing and dinning hall. Love the geological and archiological specimins and information that are adorning the main areas.
- The location of the hotel was excellent and easy to find. The room was comfortable and the staff friendly.
- peaceful location, lovely staff, and yes, the croissants were lovely too. convenient place to stay for travelling north
Everything was brilliant.
Definitely go back again
Hotel A Santiago
Hotel A Santiago offers accommodations in Belorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Burgos is 27 miles from Hotel A Santiago, and Haro is 20 miles away. Burgos Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Great friendly Staff, enjoyed our stay immensely, great value; will stay again !!
- Friendly staff, clean, washing /dryer, right on camino
- Very comfortable room. Staff was very accommodating. Pilgrim’s meal and wine were both excellent. Would definitely recommend.
– great location, right on the Camino
– good restaurant with pilgrims menu and big portions
– nice staff
-very good internet connection
- The beds were very comfortable, the rooms were clean and warm, the food was very good, a lovely surprise after a long day on the Camino, the staff were most helpful and friendly
Hotel La Huella Del Camino
Hotel La Huella Del Camino offers accommodations in Belorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Burgos is 27 miles from Hotel La Huella Del Camino, and Haro is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Sheer luxury for the price! Incredibly quiet for a place right on the Camino. Great staff and delicious meal (if a little less hearty than some peregrino menus). My bathroom had a beautiful shower and the bed was so comfortable. There is even a little garden at the back to catch some rays.
Newly renovated hotel
Great staff and service
Bright and modern design
Lovely atmosphere and quite location
Bien situado, amplia habitación, buena tele, colchón grande y cómodo, se puede comer allí mismo,baño con buena ducha, la luz de la tarde hacia la habitación fundirse con el entorno,
- Alojamiento totalmente nuevo, amplia habitación,bien decorada, buena calefacción y regulable por ti mismo. Baño fenomenal. Restaurante y bar en el bajo. Comida de calidad, buena presentación y mejor precio. Estábamos haciendo el camino de Santiago. El hotel está ubicado en el propio camino y a 100 metros de la plaza Mayor. Excelente, para repetir.
Es un hotel nuevo y diciendo nuevo, me refiero a NUEVO… lleva muy poco abierto, de hecho ya nos dijeron que prácticamente lo estrenábamos. Las habitaciones son grandes y las cámadas comidísimas. El personal es muy amable. Ninguna queja de la atención, más bien lo contrario. Viajamos con un peque y se portaron de maravilla. Calentaron el potito, le pusieron dibujos en el comedor… vaya todo más que correcto.
Y hay muchos enchufes!!!!! Esto es casi imposible en un hotel!!!
Hotel Jacobeo is located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos and 21 miles from Haro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ezcaray is 11 miles from Hotel Jacobeo, and Elciego is 30 miles away. Burgos Airport is 22 miles from the property.
Very helpful staff.
Pretty decent breakfast.
- The owner & staff did everything to ensure that our stay was enjoyable. We were very well taken care of. Despite language barrier this did not prohibit engagement between owner & his guests. Very good value for breakfast.
- We ate our evening meal at an Albergue recommended by the receptionist. Breakfast in the hotel was very good.
- A totally comfortable overnight stay. A homey country kitchen kind of feel to the room – open beam ceilings and very cozy and functional. Reception staff were great – one doesn’t expect much english when walking the Camino but when they speak it it’s a real treat. Was a pleasure staying there and would do so again. Just steps away from the town centre plaza with restaurants, families with kids and even a few pilgrims. All good.
- Really big room with bathtub and shower. Quiet despite be on highway. Great staff.
- Very helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Villasur De Herreros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villasur de Herreros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!