10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villastar Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villastar Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villastar Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villastar Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villastar Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villastar Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villastar Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villastar Aragon:
Hotel Isabel de Segura
One of our top picks in Teruel.Hotel Isabel de Segura is located in Teruel, just 18 miles from Albarracín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mora de Rubielos is 20 miles from Hotel Isabel de Segura, and Rubielos de Mora is 26 miles from the property.
The room was a good size. As requested on booking.com we did get a quiet room to the back. The beds were very comfortable to our standards, firm. The room heating was adequate considering we had very poor unseasonal weather. The room was cleaned daily to a very good standard with bedlinen and towels and toiletries being replenished daily.
Good secure parking worth the 7 euros per day for peace of mind and ease.
The breakfast for 8 euros was a buffet breakfast of a more than reasonable standard with rolls, bread to toast, hams, cheeses, jams, fresh fruit, orange juice all on offer. Fresh Doughnuts and croissants were absolutely delicious, very fresh and light. Very good value.
Particularly because of inclement weather it was good to have cafe on sight for snacks etc, but enjoyed walking into Teruel for evening tapas in side street! Lovely town excellent value and very untouristy but worth visiting.
- Comfortable hotel with excellent value evening meal and breakfast deal. Close to charming town. Secure parking for motorbike.
We stayed in the Hotel when the snow was on the ground and the room was lovely and warm..
Car parking was very secure behind lock gates..Staff were friendly.The location of the hotel is very close to the old town so very convenient ..Would stop there again.
- Excellent facilities, brand new and super clean. Friendly staff. Nice location.
- Stayed before—– very good value , 15 minute walk into town
- The room was a good size. As requested on booking.com we did get a quiet room to the back. The beds were very comfortable to our standards, firm. The room heating was adequate considering we had very poor unseasonal weather. The room was cleaned daily to a very good standard with bedlinen and towels and toiletries being replenished daily.
The hotel is located in the city centre, next to Dinópolis theme park and in Teruel’s most modern areas. It also has meeting rooms. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each comfortable room at Hotel Civera has air conditioning, heating, and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the city and some of the mountains.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Suite Camarena
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Suite Camarena offers accommodations in Teruel, just 19 miles from Albarracín.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Mora de Rubielos is 19 miles from Sercotel Camarena Plaza, and Rubielos de Mora is 26 miles from the property.
- clean comfortable warm friendly multilingual reception
- The location was good for walking to the historic side of town. The area was residential and very safe.
size of room and bathroom
- Despite the bed collapsing (I’m very heavy!) the staff were extremely helpful and found a new rim for me.
- We liked the secure garage and the bed was excellent
Gran Hotel Botánicos
One of our top picks in Teruel.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gran Hotel Botánicos offers accommodations in Teruel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Albarracín is 18 miles from Gran Hotel Botánicos, and Mora de Rubielos is 20 miles away.
- Easy parking. Location right in the town. Reasonable breakfast buffet
- Very clean and comfy. Central to town and attractions
- Excellent service with extremely friendly and helpful staff; highly recommended
- Comfortable, spacious, clean, well appointed – staff excellent
- The breakfast was a good variety of choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Sercotel Torico Plaza
This hotel, set right in the heart of Teruel, offers fantastic views of the Mudejar Tower of El Salvador and the Fountain of Torico Plaza.The Sercotel Torico Plaza’s rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and a minibar – ideal for family stays.Spend the day wandering around historic Teruel. At night, ask at the 24-hour reception desk for dining recommendations in this lovely city.
- The hotel was quiet. Good to have a reserved drop off place in the street so you can unload close by before you park. Useful to use their parking although worth remembering it does add to the total bill. Used the minibar as a fridge which was very useful.
- Superb location. Lovely spacious room and bed comfortable. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend.
- nice cosy hotel, very friendly staff. right in the middle of the town.
- Very central location, large family room. The restaurant linked to the hotel – El Mercao – is nice and family-friendly, and opens early (dinner at 8 pm is possible).
Excellent hotel with brilliant facilities. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was lovely and the parking was within walking distance and convenient.
The hotel’s location is fantastic and you can get around by foot without an issue. We will be returning next year.
The Reina Cristina has a great location in the beautiful historic quarter of Teruel, where there are many examples of Mudéjar architecture, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The air-conditioned rooms at the Reina Cristina feature a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer. Free water is provided in the minibar. Some rooms come with city views, while others come with river or mountain views.The hotel’s restaurant specialises in the delicious ternasco aragonés (lamb from Aragon).The city’s attractions are all within easy reach of the hotel, and public transportation is found nearby.
- We parked in the free car park by the railway station and found the lift to the top of the town. The hotel was there! Considering Teruel is a massive tourist spot, I was a little surprised to have some difficulty making myself understood when speaking to the receptionist in English.
- Nothing was good. I was in a suite room with no warm water and the air condition does not work. No mini bar service at the room. Very poor for a 4 stars hotel. Very disapointed
- Very comfortable bed. Quiet room. Great location. Good breakfast although there were absolutely no vegetables or salads which I missed a bit.
- Great location next to the mudéjar bell tower. Stylish front facade and entrance lobby. Very comfortable bed in a warm and cosy room.
- Very welcoming and beautiful hotel/room/view. Plus they gave me a room with an ample sized terrace for my dog. Really fantastic hotel.
One of our best sellers in Teruel! El Mudayyan is located in Teruel, just 18 miles from Albarracín. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mora de Rubielos is 20 miles from El Mudayyan, and Rubielos de Mora is 26 miles from the property.
- Everything about this hotel was excellent. Room was comfortable, staff extremely helpful, location exceptional, breakfast buffet affordable and with decent selection of items.
- Large room with a good bathroom/shower. Breakfast good value at 5.90 euros.
- Friendly staff. Close to the center. Good size room. Clean. Perfect.
Very friendly and helpful staff, from reception to kitchen, a pleasure to stay here, very convienient for the town, and the bonus of a guided tour through the hotels medieval tunnels.
We can highly recommend the breakfast, good selection, even homemade cakes.
Will definitely stay for longer next time we are in the area. THANK YOU.
- Excellent location. Big and comfy room, fab bathroom. Very friendly staff. We did not try the breakfast though. Interesting visit to the Medieval underground network of tunnels guided by the hotel owner.
Parador de Teruel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Parador de Teruel offers accommodations in Teruel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Albarracín is 17 miles from Parador de Teruel, and Mora de Rubielos is 21 miles away.
- We have stayed here before and as ‘Amigos’ we get certain benefits. Teruel is a must see town and the Parador is the best place to stay. The food is regionally based and excellent if a trifle pricey. Instead of breakfast at the Hotel however, go to one of the eateries in the historic square, where you can taste local delicacies at a fraction of the price.
- Comfy beds with crisp bed linen. Lovely conservatory bar. Spacious lounges. Set in relaxing grounds away from the hustle and bustle of town yet only seconds from the main road to Teruel town. Free parking. Professional, friendly staff.
cleanliness of the room and quality bed linen
We stay here on our journeys to and from Spain.
There is excellent Parking, which is secure for our dog overnight.
The beds are wonderfully comfortable.
- In a peaceful setting with ample parking. Nicely furnished in a traditional style.
Hotel Oriente is located in Teruel, just 19 miles from Albarracín. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mora de Rubielos is 19 miles from Hotel Oriente, and Rubielos de Mora is 26 miles from the property.
- Location was great, not too far from the town centre. The reception staff could not do enough for you to make sure that you enjoyed your stay with them. We will definitely use this hotel again.
The staff was kind, my boyfriend and I stayed in the hotel just for a night.
The hotel is very close to the small center of Teruel.
- The location was very good easy access to all,parking you have to be lucky on the day because most people don’t the hotel car parking
- Great comfortable beds. Good street parking. Near old town. Friendly reception staff who gave great local information. Great value for money, exceeded our expectations.
- Access to city Centre walking distance. Parking for car , good.
CLÁ Hotel – Boutique
CLÁ Hotel-Boutique-Café is just 5 minutes’ walk from the centre of Teruel and Los Arcos Aqueduct.This theatre-themed hotel offers contemporary design and free Wi-Fi. The individually decorated rooms at CLÁ Hotel-Boutique-Café have minimalist décor and bright finishes. There is a pillow menu, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Plaza del Torico is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Teruel Railway Station is just 1.2 miles from the CLÁ.
- Great location, easy access to the town. A lovely comfortable and clean hotel. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast included homemade cake which was delicious. We will definitely stay again.
- Really helpful and friendly staff. 5 minutes walk to the old town.
- The hotel is immaculate. The décor is stunning – stylish, modern, and elegant without pretentiousness. The room was to the same lovely standard. The hotel name, CLa comes from the word for applause (clap) and the whole place is themed around theatre, music, poetry. There is even a Shakespeare room! Great menu in restaurant but there are plenty of other bars and restaurants within walking distance
- Just generally good quality overall, good facilities, great staff. Good food in restaurant.
- the hotel was really easy to find ,being motorcycle rider was able to park right outside the front door and let me book in early,and so very helpful staff will book this again when passing thougth next year
Top Hotels In Villastar Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villastar Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villastar Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villastar Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!