10 Best Hotels To Stay In Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Villasana De Mena Castile And Leon:
Hospeseria Foramontanos offers accommodations in Villasana de Mena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 26 miles from Hospeseria Foramontanos, and Castro-Urdiales is 22 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Don Pablo
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Don Pablo is located in Villasana de Mena in the region of Castila y Leon, just 20 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Castro-Urdiales is 19 miles from Hotel Don Pablo, and Isla is 31 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 23 miles away.
- The location, the availability of the staff and everything there is to visit nearby.
- El hotel y la habitación estaban bien, así como el desayuno. Limpio y Silencioso. Estaba cerca de Balmaseda que era nuestro destino.
- Habitación amplia,bien calefactadas y con buenas camas.Enclavado a pie de carretera en el valle, con buenas vistas.Buen desayuno.
Habitación y cuarto de baño, de muy buen tamaño y por lo tanto muy cómodos.
Amabilidad de propietario y empleados.
- Habitación confortable y con vistas.Me despertó el amanecer,disfrutado desde la cama.
Hotel Convento San Roque
Hotel Convento San Roque offers accommodations in Balmaseda. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bilbao is 14 miles from Hotel Convento San Roque, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The hotel is right next to the Balmaseda bus station. Everything in Balmaseda can be reached on foot, and there are opportunities for hikes nearby. The heating was on during the night.
- We had the suite which was perfect. Picture perfect decorations. The bath is updated and spacious in an adjoining room. Located in the old city. Couldn’t be better.
- A lovely hotel for our first night of a motorbiking holiday in Spain. Ferry was delayed but staff were accommodating of our late arrival at 11pm and even served us a much needed beer! Lovely breakfast and would definitely stay again.
- Very pleasant surroundings and atmosphere. Free parking on site was a pleasure.Good restaurant,Good location within walking distance from centre of town and places of interest.
- Lovely atrium and close from the heart of the village. Breakfast was of a good quality and both restaurant and bar are on site: really comfortable when travelling with kids.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Posada Calera offers accommodations in Valle De Villaverde, just 17 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from Posada Calera, and Isla is 23 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very nice rooms, nice hosts, nice village pub and very nice environment.
- Convenient location on our cycle tour. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Dinner was good. Breakfast was basic; good coffee and orange juice but madeira cake and toasted bread but no fruit.
- Basic clean accommodation. Excellent value for money. Home cooked evening meal option.
- This little hotel in a tiny village has a really homely feel, the staff were very understanding of my total lack of Spanish, without having much English themselves. The bar and restaurant provide everything you need, simple breakfast, excellent local white wine and amazing menu la dia. I’d love to return!
- Staff were warm and welcoming. Accomodation was excellent and we had a lovely meal in the restuarant.
Hotel Restaurante Puente Romano
In the province of Burgos, this hotel has theatrical decor and enjoys a location in a quiet village next to a river. The building once housed a Spanish Indiano family from the early 20th century.The bedrooms of the Restaurtant Puente Romano have dramatic coloring and rich, chocolate tones which create an air of elegance and sophistication. You can keep up-to-date on the free wireless during your stay.Try typical Castilian cuisine during your stay in the Restaurtant Puente Romano. Choose from the menu during the weekend or set-course meals.Located in the charming village of Quincoces of Yuso, you are just 19 miles to the coast so why not take a day trip for some fresh, sea air. Alternatively, explore the countryside surrounding the hotel with a rambling or cycling expedition.
- Quincoces de Yuso is a small town in the middle of nowhere but the hotel is comfortable and clean, aircon ineffective. The owner was helpful and when our very poor Spanish could not understand what he was trying to tell us, he called up someone who could translate.
- El lugar donde se ubica cerca del puente aunque el rio no llevaba agua , una pena. Muy buena comida.
Hotel muy honesto. Cumple con lo prometido y esta muy bien calidad-precio.
El entorno natural es impresionante, puedes hacer multitud de rutas en bici, andando o en coche por la comarca.
Por otra parte no había casi nadie, por lo que las carreteras, los paseos, los restaurantes estaban casi para nosotros: un lujo.
- La atención de el dueño que está siempre presente, su amabilidad y su afán de servir cualquier petición para que te sientas como en tu casa.Los menús y la comida en general, muy buena Y muy buen precio.
LE CONFORT DE L ETABLISSEMENT –
l accueil chaleureux – le bon rapport qualité prix;
A une petite heure de BILBAO et de la côte. De belles balades à faire dans le coin à pied ou en voiture
Hotel Erreka Gueñes
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Erreka Gueñes offers accommodations in Güeñes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 9 miles from Hotel Erreka Gueñes, and Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful. Although they spoke no English and my Spanish is rudimentary they provided an evening meal even though the restaurant was closed. They also found an English speaking local who personally guided us to the car museum which was the reason for our visit. We were most impressed.
- Beautiful scenery with wonderful rooms, which were very clean and spacious.
- Lots of food. Very friendly and accommodating. Warm cosy room.
- Super accueil et gros petit dej copieu avec tous ce qu’il faut
- Ni fu ni fa, era una cosa normalita pero el precio está bien
Located in Avellaneda, 12 miles from Bilbao, Batzarki features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles from Batzarki, and Isla is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 14 miles from Batzarki.
- Beautiful house run by a very friendly family/staff. the restaurant is very good, above the level of the restaurant you can fin around, but it is also a little more pricey. The breakfast is delicious, with a different think every morning. The room is very well decorated and absolutely spotless. The location is overall good.
- Traditional restored building with lots of character. Large comfortable room, very clean. Good food in the restaurant. Friendly and welcoming. Peaceful location perfect for walking or cycling. Bedrooms are upstairs, kid friendly dogs.
- The property is very pretty, I would definitely stay there again. The rooms are very pretty, and the decor of the hotel is very Spanish. The staff really look after you and make your stay enjoyable.
We loved this property, set amongst the hills, it was a great break from the city!
The toms are absolutely spotless, the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.
The hosts were so lovely, we had dinner there for the 2 nights – the food was great! A home cooked meal.
If ever we are travelling this way again, would love to come back and stay!
- Très bel endroit, very good place. Très bon restaurant, very good restaurant. Accueil et gentillesse des hôtes, very welcoming hosts !
Posada Real Torre Berrueza
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Real Torre Berrueza offers pet-friendly accommodations in Espinosa de los Monteros. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Santander is 30 miles from Real Torre Berrueza, and Castro-Urdiales is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 28 miles away.
Absolutely fabulous evening meal and breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. A real centre of Spain rustic experience – a good position for touring the Picos too!
Thankyou to the charming hosts
- Breakfast, served upstairs in the charming restaurant in the garden, was superb!
- Excellent omlette for breakfast, together with fresh fruit and cold meats and cheeses.
- Parking for motorcycles in garden, on site restaurant.
- We stayed for one night on trip from Bilbao (about 1.5 hrs away). This beautiful rural hotel is worth going out of your way to stay at. The owners (welcoming and very helpful) have lovingly restored a 12th Century Tower house, making a stunning and comfortable small hotel, and opened an unmissable restaurant (the food was great!) in a separate building to complement it. They retained as many of the features of the original tower house as possible (you’ll see original beams, stonework, we even had arrowslits in our room) yet the interior decoration is light and fresh. Both the hotel and restaurant are filled with small and beautiful details, just too many to enumerate. You can walk out just behind the hotel to find an extensive area of other tower houses in various states of repair, and medieval buildings – a historical gem of an area. The whole town is set in mountains; a wonderfully relaxing place to stay.
- Absolutely fabulous evening meal and breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble. A real centre of Spain rustic experience – a good position for touring the Picos too!
Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Rural El Balcón de Montija is located in Loma de Montija in the region of Castila y Leon, just 27 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Isla is 31 miles from Rural El Balcón Montija, and Somo is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Staff was very helpful and though extremely busy catered to our needs. Dinner was excellent and very good value for money. The hotel side of the property was surprisingly neat and tidy . We did not expect that after having to go through the bar to get to our rooms.
- The room was very well presented and the room facilities were very good. Staff were very helpful.
La habitación era muy bonita y cómoda.
El desayuno muy bueno.
- Desayunos típicos de la tierra, tortillas rellenas y sobaos pasiegos.
- Situación excelente para moverte por la zona. Tranquilo pese a estar en un cruce de carreteras. Personal muy amable. Baño amplio con jacuzzi
Set in the heart of Karrantza Valley, Mendi Alai offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests can benefit from private terraces and views of the Karrantza ValleyBasque countryside or the gardens.Bright rooms feature colourful walls and come with a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Mendi Alai has a traditional restaurant and bar which serves regional dishes made from produce from their vegetable garden. Meals can also be served in the rooms.Armañón Nature Reserve is around 6.2 miles from the guest house, and the Pozalagua Caves are 10 minutes’ drive away. You can reach the Cantabrian Coast and its beaches in a 30-minute drive.Both Bilbao and Santander are around an hour’s drive from Mendi Alai. Free parking is available on site.
- The owners were friendly and hospitable and made us feel relaxed in this rural home. The accommodation was immaculate.The owners, in English, gave us lots of information on local food and culture and we loved Victoria’s cooking immensely.
- La dedicación y los detalles hechos con auténtico mimo, por parte de los dueños del alojamiento. Encantadores, muy bellas personas.
- El desayuno estaba increíble! el personal era muy amable. El baño estaba genial, tenía secador lo cual es un punto a favor, pero es además tenía crema de manos, aloe vera, suavizante para el pelo.. Increíble!
Molt amables i atents.
Tranquilitat, vistes impressionants.
LOS PROPIETARIOS EXTRAORDINARIOS, TODO FACILIDADES Y AMABILIDAD.
ESTA ENMARCADO EN UN PARAJE ÚNICO. UN 10.
Top Hotels In Villasana De Mena Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Villasana de Mena Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!